To some of the "trollers" on this platform

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your post:

QUOTE="Johann, post: 1270364, member: 18257"

1 Corinthians 3:1-3 (KJV) – “And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ. I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able. For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?”

The word “milk” in the above quote (Greek gala) means the basic, elemental teachings of Christianity first learned by new believers according to Vine’s Expository Dictionary of the Old and New Testaments. The word “meat” in 1Corinthians is from the Greek word “Broma”. Its’ Strong’s number is G1033. It means the deeper, more complete teachings of God’s Word.

Paul addressed several church-related problems in his first letter to the Corinthians. There was one problem that he knew was carnal. This problem was evidence of their spiritual immaturity. Some in Corinth had aligned themselves to certain teachers (Paul, Apollos, Peter). They were causing contentions and divisions in the church by arguing about which preacher was the most spiritual (verses 3 – 23)! Paul thought that teaching the church the deeper truths of God would be a waste of time. After all how could they understand the deeper principles of the scriptures if they continued to entangle themselves in petty debates over who was ‘the greatest!’ /QUOTE

And from: What's the Milk and Meat of the Word? - Scripture Revealed

1 Corinthians 3:1-3 (KJV) – “And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ. I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able. For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?”

The word “milk” in the above quote (Greek gala) means the basic, elemental teachings of Christianity first learned by new believers according to Vine’s Expository Dictionary of the Old and New Testaments. The word “meat” in 1Corinthians is from the Greek word “Broma”. Its’ Strong’s number is G1033. It means the deeper, more complete teachings of God’s Word.

Paul addressed several church-related problems in his first letter to the Corinthians. There was one problem that he knew was carnal. This problem was evidence of their spiritual immaturity. Some in Corinth had aligned themselves to certain teachers (Paul, Apollos, Peter). They were causing contentions and divisions in the church by arguing about which preacher was the most spiritual (verses 3 – 23)! Paul thought that teaching the church the deeper truths of God would be a waste of time. After all how could they understand the deeper principles of the scriptures if they continued to entangle themselves in petty debates over who was ‘the greatest!’

Did you write what was on Scripture Revealed . com?

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From What is the Milk and Meat of the Bible?

Question:
What did the apostle Paul mean when he told the church at Corinth that he taught them the milk of the Bible and not the meat?

Answer:
In two separate Bible books written by Paul, 1Corinthians and Hebrews, he contrasts "milk" and "meat" in order to make a spiritual analogy. When addressing the Corinthian church Paul wrote the following.

And, I, brethren, was not able to speak to you as to those who are spiritual, but as to those who are carnal - even as to babes in Christ. I gave you milk to drink, and not meat; for you were not yet able to receive spiritual meat; and neither are you able now, for you are still carnal. For since envy and contention and divisions are among you, are you not carnal? . . . (1Corinthians 3:1 - 3, HBFV throughout).

The word "milk" in the above quote (Greek gala, Strong's Concordance #G1051) means the basic, elemental teachings of true Christianity first learned by new believers. The word "meat" comes from the Greek word Broma (Strong's #G1033) and means the more solid, complete and deeper spiritual doctrines of the Gospel.

vintage-animated-neon-ad-milk.jpg

Vintage animated neon ad

Paul addressed several church-related problems in his first letter to the Corinthians. There is one problem, however, that he knew was carnal, and which was evidence of their spiritual immaturity. Some in Corinth had not only aligned themselves to certain teachers (Paul, Apollos, Peter), they were also causing contentions and divisions in the church by arguing which of these preachers was the most spiritual (verses 3 - 23)!

The apostle felt that trying to teach the church the deeper truths of God would be a waste of time so long as they continued to indulge in petty debates over who was 'the greatest!'

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Your post:

QUOTE="Johann, post: 1270364, member: 18257"

Paul addressed several church-related problems in his first letter to the Corinthians. There was one problem that he knew was carnal. This problem was evidence of their spiritual immaturity. Some in Corinth had aligned themselves to certain teachers (Paul, Apollos, Peter). They were causing contentions and divisions in the church by arguing about which preacher was the most spiritual (verses 3 – 23)! Paul thought that teaching the church the deeper truths of God would be a waste of time. After all how could they understand the deeper principles of the scriptures if they continued to entangle themselves in petty debates over who was ‘the greatest!’ /QUOTE

And from: What's the Milk and Meat of the Word? - Scripture Revealed

Paul addressed several church-related problems in his first letter to the Corinthians. There was one problem that he knew was carnal. This problem was evidence of their spiritual immaturity. Some in Corinth had aligned themselves to certain teachers (Paul, Apollos, Peter). They were causing contentions and divisions in the church by arguing about which preacher was the most spiritual (verses 3 – 23)! Paul thought that teaching the church the deeper truths of God would be a waste of time. After all how could they understand the deeper principles of the scriptures if they continued to entangle themselves in petty debates over who was ‘the greatest!’

Did you write what was on Scripture Revealed . com?

Much love!
No, time is short, and I knew you are going to look this up, are you testing me?

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What do you consider to be the real meat of the Word? What is the #1 thing God desires of us?

“strong meat” refer to deeper, more complex Christian teachings.

Colossians 3:14 KJV
14) And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness.

Romans 5:5 KJV
5) And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

Galatians 5:6 KJV
6) For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love.

1 Corinthians 13:2 KJV
2) And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.

Galatians 5:14 KJV
14) For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

John 13:34-35 KJV
34) A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
35) By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

Much love!

Last edited:

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, time is short, and I knew you are going to look this up, are you testing me?

I wonder how commonly others realize that you are posting other people's writings as if they were your own?

You present yourself as an expert in KG, you read KG, but in every case of your exegesis which I've checked, you've been copying from others. Unless in fact your writings appear on a number of websites.

I appreciate study helps and all, and I don't have issues with someone relying on someone else's work, only, choose carefully, and always remember you are responsible to God for yourself.

And how you represent yourself to others.

Two things I've concluded are most important of all, authenticity before God, and loving care for others.

Much love!

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
I wonder how commonly others realize that you are posting other people's writings as if they were your own?

You present yourself as an expert in KG, you read KG, but in every case of your exegesis which I've checked, you've been copying from others. Unless in fact your writings appear on a number of websites.

I appreciate study helps and all, and I don't have issues with someone relying on someone else's work, only, choose carefully, and always remember you are responsible to God for yourself.

And how you represent yourself to others.

Two things I've concluded are most important of all, authenticity before God, and loving care for others.

Much love!
You know what Mark, I do not have to explain myself to you and my motifs, that is between me and my Savior Christ Jesus, I am acquainted with Koine Greek and have a Greek bible on my desk, and yes, I read it, and learning Hebrew at the moment.
You want to get a glimpse of me and what I, through God's grace, am doing?
Go to Facebook, I'm sure you won't have any trouble finding me.
English is not my first language so yes, scriptures first and selective commentaries my "Aaron"
You do not know me nor my circumstances so do be careful in making snap judgement..that is not "much love" as most are doing it anyway.
As I have said before, I am not here to see how many "likes" I can get or trophy's won, there is a laurel wreath awaiting me in Heaven, I hope.
I am entering into other's labours and make use of them for the advancement of God's kingdom.
I study from morning till late at night, do you study that way?
Now, since you are trolling me I have no problem with that, we are all going to stand before the Judgement seat of Christ to give an account of every idle, useless and inoperative words we have spoken, in word, thought and deed, so, should I post something, using my three selective commentaries I give you full permission to peruse it and tell me if it is biblical or not.
Can two walk together lest they agree?
You OK with that?

Johann

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You do not know me nor my circumstances so do be careful in making snap judgement..that is not "much love"

No, I don't know you or your circumstances. I'm making some observations, I'm raising some questions, I'm not making judgments, I'm seeing how you respond.

Now, since you are trolling me

This to you is trolling, so it seems,

Love does not think ill of others, and hopes that in fact they can rise to the top. Love hopes to find misunderstanding instead of deception, and clumsiness instead of insult. Love seeks to find a way to give a gift in every exchange.

Much love!

Invisibilis

Nov 9, 2017
Northern Rivers
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Trollers exploit others so they can exploit themselves _ the very nature of 'evil'. They feed of other peoples fears, such as losing face. Evil has no internal source of energy, so they feed off others tensions _ their wasted energy. Remember, we are constantly dealing with principalities and powers. Remain calm and loving the Love that loves you... the very source of your eternal energy. Stop feeding of others, but nourish them with the Truth.

Reactions: marks

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All right, the first mystery is the mystery of the incarnation. That’s First Timothy 3:16First Timothy 3:16. That’s the mystery of the incarnation. This is the text: "Without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory."
That’s the mystery of what I’d call "the full gospel, the whole gospel" – the mystery of the coming of the Son of God in the flesh: "manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels . . ." [1 Timothy 3:16].

I couldn't load the forum, so I ate lunch and watched Pilgrim's Progress (that version was pretty good) and took a nap.
No study time, so this is off the cuff.

God was manifest in the flesh:
Jesus witnessed in himself all the attributes or character of God through himself. And showed to others who God is by his words and actions.
And God was working in him and through him to show himself to the world. Jesus is the Word of God made in the image and likeness of man.
Adam (man) was created in the image and likeness of God. I in you and you in me...
Jhn 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
Jhn 14:20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
Col 1:27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

Justified by the spirit:
The first thought that comes to mind is the fruit of the Spirit, and ye shall know them by their fruit.

Mat 12:37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.
Jhn 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
Rom 3:3 For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect?
Rom 3:4 God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.
2Sa 23:2 The Spirit of the LORD spake by me, and his word was in my tongue.
Jhn 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

Justified by the Spirit, because he spoke truth.

Seen of Angels:
I have mine own interpretation of angels. And without further ado...

preached unto the Gentiles:

Mal 1:11 For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same my name shall be great among the Gentiles; and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the LORD of hosts.
whom my soul is well pleased: I will put my spirit upon him, and he shall shew judgment to the Gentiles.
Mat 12:19 He shall not strive, nor cry; neither shall any man hear his voice in the streets.
Mat 12:20 A bruised reed shall he not break, and smoking flax shall he not quench, till he send forth judgment unto victory.
Mat 12:21 And in his name shall the Gentiles trust.
Act 10:45 And they of the circumcision which believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because that on the Gentiles also was poured out the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 11:1 And the apostles and brethren that were in Judaea heard that the Gentiles had also received the word of God.

Believed on in the world:

Col 1:5 For the hope which is laid up for you in heaven, whereof ye heard before in the word of the truth of the gospel;
Col 1:6 Which is come unto you, as it is in all the world; and bringeth forth fruit, as it doth also in you, since the day ye heard of it, and knew the grace of God in truth:
Col 1:23 If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister;

Received up into glory:

Act 13:29 And when they had fulfilled all that was written of him, they took him down from the tree, and laid him in a sepulchre.
Act 13:30 But God raised him from the dead:
Act 13:31 And he was seen many days of them which came up with him from Galilee to Jerusalem, who are his witnesses unto the people.
Act 13:32 And we declare unto you glad tidings, how that the promise which was made unto the fathers,
Act 13:33 God hath fulfilled the same unto us their children, in that he hath raised up Jesus again; as it is also written in the second psalm, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee.
Act 13:34 And as concerning that he raised him up from the dead, now no more to return to corruption, he said on this wise, I will give you the sure mercies of David.
Act 13:35 Wherefore he saith also in another psalm, Thou shalt not suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.
Act 13:36 For David, after he had served his own generation by the will of God, fell on sleep, and was laid unto his fathers, and saw corruption:
Act 13:37 But he, whom God raised again, saw no corruption.

Mat 12:39 But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:
Jon 2:6 I went down to the bottoms of the mountains; the earth with her bars was about me for ever: yet hast thou brought up my life from corruption, O LORD my God.

There are a lot more verses to weave into these, but then I would be comparing apples to oranges.
And oh how I love mixed fruit :)
So I'll leave this here if any would like to help add or correct, appreciate the help.

Hugs
:D

Reactions: marks and Johann

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This to you is trolling, so it seems,
I checked that response of yours, and it certainly did not seem to be trolling. Simply questioning whether third party sources were been credited for anything that was posted. Whenever we quote and post what someone else has written, we should identify the source so that we are not committing plagiarism.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He wants us to love Him.
And yet how often i see this truth get said by many , yet their is solid proof they love HIM NOT .
THERE is but one way to truly tell if a person loves GOD and truly loves the brethren .
The world has brought a sensual love into many a denomination , many a church and it fails the test .
SO .........HOW DO WE KNOW we LOVE HIM . THAT IS THE KEY . Many use the word love
and yet i see a love that cometh of the world and its love is not set on GOD , on CHRIST above all .
So , i ask again . HOW DO WE KNOW WE LOVE GOD , THAT WE LOVE CHRIST . There is a real simple
answer . JESUS even says it . a hint HE who LOVES ME ..............does something . the answer is very simple and very clear

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All right, all right, the second mystery revealed to the apostle Paul: Colossians 1:25-28, Colossians 1:25-28. This is the mystery of the indwelling Christ. Colossians 1:25:
Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfill the Word of God;
Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to the saints:
To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:
Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man teleios in Christ Jesus.

This one has some grizzle in it:

Col 1:21 And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled
Col 1:22 In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight:
Col 1:23 If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister;
Col 1:24 Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for his body's sake, which is the church:
Col 1:25 Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God;
Col 1:26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:
Col 1:27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:
Col 1:28 Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:
Col 1:29 Whereunto I also labour, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily.

alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works:
Mat 15:18 But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.
Mat 15:19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:
Mat 15:20 These are the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man.

reconciled in the body of his flesh:
Gal 1:3 Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ,
Gal 1:4 Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father:

and fill up that which is behind, in my flesh for his bodies sake, to fulfil the word of God.

Eze 11:1 Moreover the spirit lifted me up, and brought me unto the east gate of the LORD'S house, which looketh eastward: and behold at the door of the gate five and twenty men; among whom I saw Jaazaniah the son of Azur, and Pelatiah the son of Benaiah, princes of the people.
Eze 11:2 Then said he unto me, Son of man, these are the men that devise mischief, and give wicked counsel in this city:
Eze 11:3 Which say, It is not near; let us build houses: this city is the caldron, and we be the flesh.
Eze 11:4 Therefore prophesy against them, prophesy, O son of man.
Eze 11:5 And the Spirit of the LORD fell upon me, and said unto me, Speak; Thus saith the LORD; Thus have ye said, O house of Israel: for I know the things that come into your mind, every one of them.
Eze 11:6 Ye have multiplied your slain in this city, and ye have filled the streets thereof with the slain.
Eze 11:7 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Your slain whom ye have laid in the midst of it, they are the flesh, and this city is the caldron: but I will bring you forth out of the midst of it.

1Jo 3:15 Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.

Eze 11:8 Ye have feared the sword; and I will bring a sword upon you, saith the Lord GOD.

Isa 49:2 And he hath made my mouth like a sharp sword; in the shadow of his hand hath he hid me, and made me a polished shaft; in his quiver hath he hid me;
Rev 2:16 Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth.
Heb 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Eze 11:9 And I will bring you out of the midst thereof, and deliver you into the hands of strangers, and will execute judgments among you.
Eze 11:10 Ye shall fall by the sword; I will judge you in the border of Israel; and ye shall know that I am the LORD.

Jhn 12:48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

Continued:

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
continued:

To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

Eph 6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
Eph 6:11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Eph 6:13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
Eph 6:14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
Eph 6:15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
Eph 6:16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
Eph 6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
Eph 6:18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

Eze 11:1 Moreover the spirit lifted me up, and brought me unto the east gate of the LORD'S house, which looketh eastward: and behold at the door of the gate five and twenty men; among whom I saw Jaazaniah the son of Azur, and Pelatiah the son of Benaiah, princes of the people.

Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

This is the mystery of the indwelling Christ

Just a short explanation of how I ramble...
All things that are preached and taught in the NT must be found in the OT.
To the law and to the prophets....

Act 28:23 And when they had appointed him a day, there came many to him into his lodging; to whom he expounded and testified the kingdom of God, persuading them concerning Jesus, both out of the law of Moses, and out of the prophets, from morning till evening.

Paul was sent to the Gentiles to be the sword of the Lord, and to use the word of the Lord to bring them also to salvation.

This:
Col 1:24 Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for his body's sake, which is the church:

When Paul goes to the Gentile nations he goes through hell:
2Co 6:1 We then, as workers together with him, beseech you also that ye receive not the grace of God in vain.
2Co 6:2 (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation. )
2Co 6:3 Giving no offence in any thing, that the ministry be not blamed:
2Co 6:4 But in all things approving ourselves as the ministers of God, in much patience, in afflictions, in necessities, in distresses,
2Co 6:5 In stripes, in imprisonments, in tumults, in labours, in watchings, in fastings;
2Co 6:6 By pureness, by knowledge, by longsuffering, by kindness, by the Holy Ghost, by love unfeigned,
2Co 6:7 By the word of truth, by the power of God, by the armour of righteousness on the right hand and on the left,
2Co 6:8 By honour and dishonour, by evil report and good report: as deceivers, and yet true;
2Co 6:9 As unknown, and yet well known; as dying, and, behold, we live; as chastened, and not killed;
2Co 6:10 As sorrowful, yet alway rejoicing; as poor, yet making many rich; as having nothing, and yet possessing all things.
2Co 6:11 O ye Corinthians, our mouth is open unto you, our heart is enlarged.

it's just how I ramble
:D
Hugs

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear Robert, no need to call me 'Sir" we are co-workers and what a privilege that is.

If it offends you, I will make a note not to call you that, I am accustomed to be respectful, and use it to others when speaking to them in person. The Bible encourages us to treat others as if they were superior Phil 2:3, and calling one sir is a respectful term to relay that. It will be difficult to not call you sir, but if you ask me not to, I will do my best to be obedient. I will likely mess up and need a couple of reminders, cause I am an idiot for sure, but I try to please. So let me know if it offends you please.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Speaking of civility in discussion, I owe you a heartfelt apology, Mr. Gwin, for the way I behaved in our last exchange, and probably a few before that. I'm sorry to have abused you so rudely. I've been sort of making the rounds, apologizing where I find the victims (in the true and balanced sense of the word) of my past aggressions, having been convicted recently of my lack of Christian charity. I'm a mess, to be sure, and I wouldn't venture to make promises for the future, except that I know God has done and will do His part to check my temperament. Again, I'm sorry. :(:)

Thanks very much Barn, you brought tears to my eyes sir with your kind apology. I guess you must not have been too hard on me as I honestly didn't remember where you treated me badly. You are certainly forgiven sir, and kudos for your humility and kindness in approaching me. I salute you for making amends Barney, as that is not always easy to do. :)