To some of the "trollers" on this platform

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Trolling is so much fun, so why get serious?:cool:

upload_2022-4-4_17-50-23.png

Attachments

• 22070_693fbd918b6b5f653e5e3dec6aba783b.png
    22070_693fbd918b6b5f653e5e3dec6aba783b.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 22071_693fbd918b6b5f653e5e3dec6aba783b_thumb.png
    22071_693fbd918b6b5f653e5e3dec6aba783b_thumb.png
    144.7 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: BarneyFife

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I suppose it would be nice to have help books like that.
I have to use the internet for references, books are too expensive and my eyes have gotten weak for reading.
I can use the zoom on the internet and make the print much bigger.

I think about the days when the early church was just starting out, and they were the new testament. It hadn't been written yet.
They had the scriptures read to them on the Sabbath, not like everyone had a copy they could really delve into.
I think Kings and Priests were the only ones who had possesion of the written words.

I believe we are very fortunate today to have the Bible. And written in so many different languages.
But all they had was the word spoken by the Apostles and whom the Apostles sent out and made disciples.
They had to really rely on memory and each other. And mostly the holy spirit to bring things to remembrance.

And here we all are, we all have the same bible, maybe different versions but still the same concepts.
And all we do is argue about how each one reads a certain verse.

Now I don't know Hebrew and I don't know Greek and I don't know if I have the patience to try and learn a new language or two, as I still grapple with the old english of thee's and thou's.
But I trust that the words in the KJV were translated properly and as accurately as possible.
I know being able to read what is written rather than just relying on what I heard last week or last month or last year,
is a blessing to me.

I get confused with a lot of the terms people use. My grammer isn't perfect and I don't use spell check.
And I don't believe God would have his word so out of reach that even a new christian couldn't understand what he is trying to tell us.
I think we make things more complicated than it needs to be.

But that's just me and my opinion.
I appreciate being led to places where I can dig deeper (specially the maps, those are so helpful)
or understanding how the cultures were in the days it was written.
It's hard I think for westerners to understand what it's like living and being wanderers through the hot deserts of the middle east.
Unless you been there.
All I can do is imagine what it must have been like and try to put myself in that place and time.
Not easy when you really have nothing to measure it by.

Just sharing my thoughts
Thank you for sharing the video.

Hugs

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I suppose it would be nice to have help books like that.
I have to use the internet for references, books are too expensive and my eyes have gotten weak for reading.
I can use the zoom on the internet and make the print much bigger.

I think about the days when the early church was just starting out, and they were the new testament. It hadn't been written yet.
They had the scriptures read to them on the Sabbath, not like everyone had a copy they could really delve into.
I think Kings and Priests were the only ones who had possesion of the written words.

I believe we are very fortunate today to have the Bible. And written in so many different languages.
But all they had was the word spoken by the Apostles and whom the Apostles sent out and made disciples.
They had to really rely on memory and each other. And mostly the holy spirit to bring things to remembrance.

And here we all are, we all have the same bible, maybe different versions but still the same concepts.
And all we do is argue about how each one reads a certain verse.

Now I don't know Hebrew and I don't know Greek and I don't know if I have the patience to try and learn a new language or two, as I still grapple with the old english of thee's and thou's.
But I trust that the words in the KJV were translated properly and as accurately as possible.
I know being able to read what is written rather than just relying on what I heard last week or last month or last year,
is a blessing to me.

I get confused with a lot of the terms people use. My grammer isn't perfect and I don't use spell check.
And I don't believe God would have his word so out of reach that even a new christian couldn't understand what he is trying to tell us.
I think we make things more complicated than it needs to be.

But that's just me and my opinion.
I appreciate being led to places where I can dig deeper (specially the maps, those are so helpful)
or understanding how the cultures were in the days it was written.
It's hard I think for westerners to understand what it's like living and being wanderers through the hot deserts of the middle east.
Unless you been there.
All I can do is imagine what it must have been like and try to put myself in that place and time.
Not easy when you really have nothing to measure it by.

Just sharing my thoughts
Thank you for sharing the video.

Hugs
Wasn't very peachy here, either, just 100 or so years ago. :eek:

:)

Reactions: marks and Ziggy

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm glad I'm not that old... yet lol
hugs
Not that its old but i just hit the big fifty about ten days ago .
And i THINK i know of someone that has one sneaking up around april the eleventh . Who could it be ...........
You are loved dear sister . Now let all that draws breath praise the glorious Lord .

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
tenor.gif

troll-face-gif-18.gif

latest

Reactions: Lambano

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And i THINK i know of someone that has one sneaking up around april the eleventh . Who could it be ...........
You are loved dear sister . Now let all that draws breath praise the glorious Lord .
I'll be 58 ughhhh. (edit) LOL 57.. April fools :oops:
My body is a lot older than my mind though (Edit) that's debatable lol :rolleyes:
:D
Hugs

Last edited:

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!

HUGS

Reactions: Brakelite and marks

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now all you have to do is go to Bible Hub, and you will find all the Bible study tools you need.
I use Blueletterbible.org. And the only tools I use is when I want to cross reference a verse, or look up a specific word.
Sometimes find a different translation.
But other than that, there are so many tools. I just haven't the time to use them all or figure them out yet.

I been online here in this forum since 7am. It's now 10:30pm.
And I'm still not sleepy lol.
It would take me awhile just to learn how to use the tools in that website.

Ah well, we all have our own methods.
Hugs