To The Members We've Lost and Future Members That Are Leaving

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It also says in Jeremiah "Before I formed you into the womb, I knew you."

John 6:70

Then Jesus replied, "Have I not chosen you, the Twelve? Yet one of you is a devil !"

God has a purpose for all things. He uses everything for his benefit.
True. God knew all of us before the womb.:)

He knew his elect before the world was formed and he wrote our names in his book of life.

God tells us he does everything for his own glory.

Reactions: DuckieLady

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Protect him from being killed, and therein released from being a living example of God and his judgement and curse.
Wandering the earth as vagabond, unable to till the earth for his survival.
Did God ever lift that curse from Cain? Did God ever forgive Cain his sin?
No.Because Cain, even after that mark was placed upon him, as one cursed by God he never repented.

He was self absorbed even after the mark. When he, knowing why God cursed him, thought only of himself. Worried the mark, never described, would lead to his being murdered because of it.

Bible Gateway passage: Genesis 4 - New American Standard Bible
IMHO...as God has been ever forgiving of Israel over and over again...and still looks to reconcile Himself to her again...so is His Mercy to Cain and anyone else who seeks His forgiveness.
As King David, who had Bethsheba's husband killed to have her for himself, he repented and God forgave him and called him.a man after His own heart.
I believe Cain received forgiveness, yet still a curse came into him and his family....just as a curse came upon Israel....a curse upon King David....
So that is how I see it.
God Bless