To What End?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Sword wtns

Apr 26, 2022
İstanbul
Faith
Christian
Country
Turkey
You must not beacuse i know the other witness

if i am here you must believe to me

this witness tell you who is the devil?

i can tell you

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I'm talking about the book.
I know. But the book wasn't sealed. It was the vision,
ןוֹזחָ‭ chazown
Not the whole book. Not the dream of Daniel 2, that was explained by the angel. Not the vision‭
chezev וזֵחֵ
Of Daniel 7 , that was explained as well. What wasn't explained by the angel was the second vision... The 2300 days... Of Daniel 8. That was sealed to the time of the end. But it isn't sealed now. The holy spirit revealed that understanding of Daniel 8 to the church 200 years ago, at the beginning of the time of the end.

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
I know. But the book wasn't sealed. It was the vision,
ןוֹזחָ‭ chazown
Not the whole book. Not the dream of Daniel 2, that was explained by the angel. Not the vision‭
chezev וזֵחֵ
Of Daniel 7 , that was explained as well. What wasn't explained by the angel was the second vision... The 2300 days... Of Daniel 8. That was sealed to the time of the end. But it isn't sealed now. The holy spirit revealed that understanding of Daniel 8 to the church 200 years ago, at the beginning of the time of the end.

You believe the time of the end was 200 years ago?

lol

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
The time of the end isn't the day before Jesus coming. Jesus described numerous events... Prophecy tells us of numerous events... All relevant to the end times and they don't all unravel in the last 5 minutes.

The time of the end is when the king of the south attacks the king of the norths armed forces in Jerusalem.
Daniel 11:40 At the time of the end, the king of the South will engage him in battle, but the king of the North will storm out against him with chariots, horsemen, and many ships, invading many countries and sweeping through them like a flood.

The resurection takes place about 3 days later.