To What End?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Those who are interested in prophetic events, are are observers of the events of these last days, may become bewildered at the direction and the final purpose that Satan may be heading. There are numerous organizations he is using as vehicles through which to establish Good plans. And at first glance, all of them seem beneficial to mankind, and are even promoted as such. Environmental concerns. Global finance concerns. Social concerns. The disunity between the various religious sects. Leading the charge to bring healing and change to these global crisis is the Pope. Buzz words litter his speeches and written essays. Inclusivity. Common good. Unity. Peace. Love. But are these seemingly wonderful things the real intention of those directing these final events? Is the security and peace of mankind truly the hope of those in harmony with the Pope, the true goal of the United Nations... The World Economic Forum... The world Council of Churches... The environmental movement... The governments and leaders who regularly visit the Vatican to receive instruction and direction and encouragement in their moves toward globalism? Is globalism...a single world government...a single world religion... the truly ultimate goal???
Or are they but the means to an end... And if so, what is that end?
Now we know, and all of us agree, that Satan's ultimate hope is to be the object of worship of mankind in Christ's stead. Before that however, there needs to be a united humanity to accomplish this, and a significant part of that incorporates one final end and act of humanity.
This may shock many of you, but this is the goal, and us coming soon.
KJV Revelation 17:14
14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.
KJV Matthew 24:9
9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
Those who would stand for Christ in these last days must do so in the face of fierce demonic hatred and warfare. The final battle before the second coming isn't against the nation of Israel in the Middle East. It's against you. Spiritual Israel. The world making war against the Lamb, and His children. Are you ready for this?

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
Those who are interested in prophetic events, are are observers of the events of these last days, may become bewildered at the direction and the final purpose that Satan may be heading. There are numerous organizations he is using as vehicles through which to establish Good plans. And at first glance, all of them seem beneficial to mankind, and are even promoted as such. Environmental concerns. Global finance concerns. Social concerns. The disunity between the various religious sects. Leading the charge to bring healing and change to these global crisis is the Pope. Buzz words litter his speeches and written essays. Inclusivity. Common good. Unity. Peace. Love. But are these seemingly wonderful things the real intention of those directing these final events? Is the security and peace of mankind truly the hope of those in harmony with the Pope, the true goal of the United Nations... The World Economic Forum... The world Council of Churches... The environmental movement... The governments and leaders who regularly visit the Vatican to receive instruction and direction and encouragement in their moves toward globalism? Is globalism...a single world government...a single world religion... the truly ultimate goal???
Now we know, and all of us agree, that Satan's ultimate hope is to be the object of worship of mankind in Christ's stead. Before that however, there needs to be a united humanity to accomplish this, and a significant part of that incorporates one final end and act of humanity.
14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.
9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
Those who would stand for Christ in these last days must do so in the face of fierce demonic hatred and warfare. The final battle before the second coming isn't against the nation of Israel in the Middle East. It's against you. Spiritual Israel. The world making war against the Lamb, and His children. Are you ready for this?

The ten horns hate the whore. The final battle is against Israel in the middle east. Jerusalem is that whore. Not the church.

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
Maybe you will understand it when the beast kills the two witnesses and takes Jerusalem.
After that beast is slain, Satan is then bound for 1000 years so I'm not sure what you think he will do then.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Maybe you will understand it when the beast kills the two witnesses and takes Jerusalem.
After that beast is slain, Satan is then bound for 1000 years so I'm not sure what you think he will do then.
Do you know who the reformers, all of them over the span of several centuries, identified as the beast, the little horn, Antichrist? See answer to previous question^^^^^^^^

Reactions: BarneyFife

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
Do you know who the reformers, all of them over the span of several centuries, identified as the beast, the little horn, Antichrist? See answer to previous question^^^^^^^^

It doesn't really matter what anyone thought about it till the time of the end. For it is at that time that it is unsealed.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The ten horns hate the whore. The final battle is against Israel in the middle east. Jerusalem is that whore. Not the church.

Yeah, but the battle is going to be a 'spiritual' battle for the "great tribulation" even as Jesus showed in His Olivet discourse, and in His Book of Revelation, and in the Book of Daniel. We are shown in Daniel 8 and 11 that the coming false one will destroy many using 'peace', and Jesus said to not fear as long as we hear of wars and rumors of wars, because the END is not yet. He was pointing to the time of "great tribulation" about that idea of the END. And Apostle Paul said when they (the deceived) say, "Peace and safety", then "sudden destruction" will come upon them, pointing to the day of Christ's future return on the "day of the Lord".

So I think our Heavenly Father and His Son have been very good to His that listen to HIM in HIS Word, and not to man's word. For He has already told us (in general) what to expect for the end of this world just prior to His future return. And the END won't be all out physical war, but a time of world peace, though a 'fake' peace. For those who remain in Christ, it will be spiritual warfare, yet we are to be strong in the Faith, and not fear God's enemies, for in a very short time, His enemies will be destroyed, and those in Christ WILL... have the Victory!

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I agree with this and am seeing it. Hollywood has been jading us for decades, making us insensitive to what is right and what is evil. One of the successful outcomes of their scheme was Obama's lighting up the white house in the colors for homosexuality and gay marriages. Now every episode of every show on TV has at least one homosexual or gay couple on it KISSING. I have to turn my head so I don't throw up.

Backlit, I hope you can see this one world order will be against ALL Christians, not just Sabbath-keepers. The mark of the beast is not Sunday. Think bigger! It is against the Lamb, Himself.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I agree with this and am seeing it. Hollywood has been jading us for decades, making us insensitive to what is right and what is evil. One of the successful outcomes of their scheme was Obama's lighting up the white house in the colors for homosexuality and gay marriages. Now every episode of every show on TV has at least one homosexual or gay couple on it KISSING. I have to turn my head so I don't throw up.

Backlit, I hope you can see this one world order will be against ALL Christians, not just Sabbath-keepers. The mark of the beast is not Sunday. Think bigger! It is against the Lamb, Himself.
for sure it's against the lamb even while 'promoting' the lamb.......and how will that manifest?

Reactions: BarneyFife

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hi, Sis!
wave.001.gif

Reactions: 1stCenturyLady

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

I'm trying to be ready.
Lord. Give us the fortitude to overcome the schemes of the evil one and his minions

Sword wtns

Apr 26, 2022
İstanbul
Faith
Christian
Country
Turkey
İ am friend with the other witness, and we are talking right now, he cant say this

we will be prohpesying in 2023

i am here to help you

you are christians , if you dont believe to me how people believe to me?

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
İ am friend with the other witness, and we are talking right now, he cant say this

we will be prohpesying in 2023

i am here to help you

you are christians , if you dont believe to me how people believe to me?
sorry, I believe the witness who spoke to me