Today 1/3 New Congress updates: Several Democrats didn't back Pelosi for speaker of the House

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I like the play on words.
Right..............Wrong/Left
Free...............Dominion
Speak.............Mask/Muffle
Citizen............poli- TIC, blood sucking
Roam..............Imprison
Gather.............Distance
Trump (signal)......!!!
Yep. Poli-Speak.
Most know that during Bush43's two terms VP Cheney was actually the shadow president. I remember watching Cheney give a speech after the 9-11 attack and when we were already in Iraq and Afghanistan. He mimicked Orwell's 1984, but try to find his quote today and it can't be done. He said,wrong is right and war is peace...
This is a man that shot a sitting federal judge in the face with dove shot from a shotgun. That judge, Harry Whittington, almost died on the operating table because one of the pellets nearly made it to his heart.
I watched this live as it happened. Cheney did not attend.
I don't know too many people who would apologize to the man and his family who shot them in the face willfully.

Politicians are Devils. Is it any wonder they have their own language?

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes- Jargon - Legalese - Codes

Politicians, Laws, Lawyers, Gangs, Spy's, Kids...!!
Demons=Demoncrats!
Tragic to realize Mike Pence is a Traitor too. Sadder still to realize he's not a Christian but was a Demoncrat plant from the beginning.
May he reap what he's sewed a thousand times a thousand to the day he dies.
No one empowered to do so stood against The Steal. Not at the state level so that the Demoncrats would be stopped from taking majority in the Senate. Not at the presidential level to stop Satanic Joe Biden from occupying our White House. He and the Demonic Jezebel Succubus Kamala Harris.
Now that The Steal is the way of life for America and all elections shall remain corrupted. Because rather than guts those empowered to stop it sold their soul for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
What's a real wonder is that Twitter locked President Trump's account. With all the news we read about hackers hacking the Pentagon, all these seemingly unhackable places in our government, not a one has thought to show Twitter what Censorship is by hacking them and wiping them off the face of the web. And Facebook too.
I guess that isn't possible. Hackers are skilled but they're not that skilled.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Demons=Demoncrats!
Tragic to realize Mike Pence is a Traitor too. Sadder still to realize he's not a Christian but was a Demoncrat plant from the beginning.
May he reap what he's sewed a thousand times a thousand to the day he dies.
No one empowered to do so stood against The Steal. Not at the state level so that the Demoncrats would be stopped from taking majority in the Senate. Not at the presidential level to stop Satanic Joe Biden from occupying our White House. He and the Demonic Jezebel Succubus Kamala Harris.
Now that The Steal is the way of life for America and all elections shall remain corrupted. Because rather than guts those empowered to stop it sold their soul for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
What's a real wonder is that Twitter locked President Trump's account. With all the news we read about hackers hacking the Pentagon, all these seemingly unhackable places in our government, not a one has thought to show Twitter what Censorship is by hacking them and wiping them off the face of the web. And Facebook too.
I guess that isn't possible. Hackers are skilled but they're not that skilled.

Good to know WHO the Enemy is.
Won't be saying on Rapture day, where's so n so!

Reactions: WaterSong

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good to know WHO the Enemy is.
Won't be saying on Rapture day, where's so n so!
True.
George Soros will lead the way to Hell. Followed by Hillary and Muslim Barack holding hands. Pence running to catch up. Pelosi still adjusting her mask, and still brunette at 70something. Schumer, sulking along thinking if he walks slowly he'll arrive after the gates close. A slew of them making their way to their just deserts.
And far too late every last one would say they'd surrender all that sell out money, change their ways, if they only had a second chance.

The really tragic part is, every last one involved in The Steal, from Soros on down to those that wicked family in Georgia caught repeatedly scanning the same ballots for Biden, would meet their destiny having died in a federal prison where they were serving the rest of their lives for Treason. That would be justice.

Not the quick justice that lets them out far too soon. But the slow years long confinement they deserve. Where they're controlled by others, threatened by others, behind bars. Gone is the opulent mansion, the expensive bed sheets, the pricey bed, the posh meals, the multi-million dollar bank account, the ridiculously priced tailored wardrobe. No special interests put money on their books. No lobbyists either. Because those devils have abandoned them afraid of being affiliated.

And there they rot in a federal prison. New rules. New controls. The government they thought to foster on us, is now their way of life in general population in prison for life with no chance of parole.
If ever last enemy of America, both foreign and domestic, no matter who they are, were guaranteed that fate, life in prison without parole, here in America or in their own home country as foreign enemies acting against our free elections, I swear by God, I'd give a day off my life if that sacrifice would make it happen right now.
Why?
Because America's freedom and future is worth it.
People give up their lives in the name of God. People sign up to sacrifice their lives in the name of insuring and defending the freedoms of this country. My bargain is no different than that last one.
I'd live the rest of the days allotted me satisfied the Demons behind The Steal are living the rest of their earthly lives in the closest realm of hell made possible by human means; prison! Where they'd be surrounded by ever more savage demons than they, called, inmates! :D Welcome! You earned your way here. None of us are Democrats!

And all those monies they sold our country out for? All their properties, every last thing, even if the paperwork showed they tried to protect it by signing it over to others. Those signatures are revoked under the offense of obstruction of justice. All assets no matter what, no matter where, are seized! And the proceeds distributed evenly to the American people. The electorate!
That's justice worth a day of my life for having it accomplished in that bargain.

God knows I've bi%**$d for more than a day. If turning it all around for the better costs a day, it's worth it.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WAIT!! There's more to be done, differently that we expect. -- YOU'LL SEE!! :)

With VERY BEST Regards,
Bobby Jo
From your snout, *looks at adorable doggie in profile pic* to God's ear.
I hope you're right. But even if Trump gets in again, letting the Dem's Steal majority in both House and Senate means he'll never get anything accomplished with his enemies the superior number in Congress.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From your snout, *looks at adorable doggie in profile pic* to God's ear.
I hope you're right. But even if Trump gets in again, letting the Dem's Steal majority in both House and Senate means he'll never get anything accomplished with his enemies the superior number in Congress.

EXACTLY CORRECT, -- so when Trump & Pence start going after ALL the Criminals in our government from the DoD, to the Justice Department, to the State Department, to the Intelligence Agencies, and to our ILLEGALLY Elected Officials, -- they will HAVE to murder both Trump & Pence.

And although I'm literally laughing at these future circumstances knowing that Trump & Pence will be raised from the dead and ascend through the clouds, -- I also shake my head at what will happen with Trump & Pence out of the way under satan's free reign.

And don't make fun of my short snout, -- how did I know the car was going to STOP! ;)

With Very, VERY BEST Regards,
Bobby Jo & Elam

Reactions: Taken and WaterSong

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
EXACTLY CORRECT, -- so when Trump & Pence start going after ALL the Criminals in our government from the DoD, to the Justice Department, to the State Department, to the Intelligence Agencies, and to our ILLEGALLY Elected Officials, -- they will HAVE to murder both Trump & Pence.

And although I'm literally laughing at these future circumstances knowing that Trump & Pence will be raised from the dead and ascend through the clouds, -- I also shake my head at what will happen with Trump & Pence out of the way under satan's free reign.
I don't know about that first part. Pence wouldn't even stand up for what was right being president of the Senate in last evenings session.

And don't make fun of my short snout, -- how did I know the car was going to STOP! ;)

Bobby Jo & Elam
Oh, come now! You have no such excuse. My brake lights warned you in plenty of time of the stop. :p

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, come now! You have no such excuse. My brake lights warned you in plenty of time of the stop. :p
Brake lights?!? What are brake lights???

I don't know about that first part. Pence wouldn't even stand up for what was right being president of the Senate in last evenings session.
We could consider that Jesus had HIS Judas, and he also had HIS Peter. And where those "Judas'" are now resigning like RATS from Trump's Administration; it remains to be seen whether Pence is HIS Peter. And it certainly may be possible but I don't see it yet, -- and it may be by Faith, or being naive. But either way it seems to me that there's more to come, and our Pearl Harbor may turn into their Hiroshima.

Bobby Jo & Elam

Reactions: WaterSong

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Brake lights?!? What are brake lights???
OK, that goes a long way to 'splain Bulldogs and Pugs.

We could consider that Jesus had HIS Judas, and he also had HIS Peter. And where those "Judas'" are now resigning like RATS from Trump's Administration; it remains to be seen whether Pence is HIS Peter. And it certainly may be possible, but I don't see it yet, -- and it may be by Faith, or being naive. But either way it seems to me that there's more to come, and our Pearl Harbor may turn into their Hiroshima.

Bobby Jo & Elam
If the Demoncrats lose their hold that they think they have achieved as of today, that would be a blessing indeed. If it stands, Demoncrats majority in the Congress & in our White House, all I can think is God has one heck of a sense of humor.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True.
George Soros will lead the way to Hell. Followed by Hillary and Muslim Barack holding hands. Pence running to catch up. Pelosi still adjusting her mask, and still brunette at 70something. Schumer, sulking along thinking if he walks slowly he'll arrive after the gates close. A slew of them making their way to their just deserts.
And far too late every last one would say they'd surrender all that sell out money, change their ways, if they only had a second chance.

The really tragic part is, every last one involved in The Steal, from Soros on down to those that wicked family in Georgia caught repeatedly scanning the same ballots for Biden, would meet their destiny having died in a federal prison where they were serving the rest of their lives for Treason. That would be justice.

Not the quick justice that lets them out far too soon. But the slow years long confinement they deserve. Where they're controlled by others, threatened by others, behind bars. Gone is the opulent mansion, the expensive bed sheets, the pricey bed, the posh meals, the multi-million dollar bank account, the ridiculously priced tailored wardrobe. No special interests put money on their books. No lobbyists either. Because those devils have abandoned them afraid of being affiliated.

And there they rot in a federal prison. New rules. New controls. The government they thought to foster on us, is now their way of life in general population in prison for life with no chance of parole.
If ever last enemy of America, both foreign and domestic, no matter who they are, were guaranteed that fate, life in prison without parole, here in America or in their own home country as foreign enemies acting against our free elections, I swear by God, I'd give a day off my life if that sacrifice would make it happen right now.
Why?
Because America's freedom and future is worth it.
People give up their lives in the name of God. People sign up to sacrifice their lives in the name of insuring and defending the freedoms of this country. My bargain is no different than that last one.
I'd live the rest of the days allotted me satisfied the Demons behind The Steal are living the rest of their earthly lives in the closest realm of hell made possible by human means; prison! Where they'd be surrounded by ever more savage demons than they, called, inmates! :D Welcome! You earned your way here. None of us are Democrats!

And all those monies they sold our country out for? All their properties, every last thing, even if the paperwork showed they tried to protect it by signing it over to others. Those signatures are revoked under the offense of obstruction of justice. All assets no matter what, no matter where, are seized! And the proceeds distributed evenly to the American people. The electorate!
That's justice worth a day of my life for having it accomplished in that bargain.

God knows I've bi%**$d for more than a day. If turning it all around for the better costs a day, it's worth it.

They lied, cheated, stole and have their pleasure in others who foot-Soldier for them.

They have Gods Authority of harden hearts and reprobate minds...

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They lied, cheated, stole and have their pleasure in others who foot-Soldier for them.

They have Gods Authority of harden hearts and reprobate minds...
Yeahhh, but you know, if we accept this is God's doing then those that pray it is undone are asking Omniscient Sovereign God to change his mind.
Yet, when God has told us all things happen according to his will and plan, isn't that what we're doing any time we pray?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeahhh, but you know, if we accept this is God's doing then those that pray it is undone are asking Omniscient Sovereign God to change his mind.
Yet, when God has told us all things happen according to his will and plan, isn't that what we're doing any time we pray?

It's their doing.

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then what of this that you said? They have Gods Authority of harden hearts and reprobate minds...

I'm saying God is Just.
If a man desires God, God will change the mans heart.
God has given the man Power to Glorify God.
It is the mans choice how much or little he Glorifies God. (Via mans works).
Every Glorifying work man does, he shall be rewarded.
All other works are burned.

If a man rejects God, God will harden the mans heart and give him over to a reprobate mind.
This man has no power to Glorify God.
This man can do no Works to Glorify God.
This man can Glorify satan, men, himself, statues, animals, moon, Corruption, whatever.
All of his works shall be burned.

In either case, Gods Will be done.

Trump quote:
"Make America Great Again".
What was America?
Godly, Working, Caring and Providing for their families, Generous, standing with Israel.

Biden quote:
“This campaign isn’t just about winning votes. It’s about winning the heart and, yes, the soul of America."

Biden quote:
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.”

•Trump and Biden Each expressed their Desires.
•The People made their own choices to stand with and support the desires of each candidate.

The Fact is:
The Majority of Americans "supported the Desires of Trump" to "Make America Great Again".

The Fact is:
A Minority of Americans planned and executed the "most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics."

People make their choices:
With God, IN Christ, Pro what is Right.

Gods Will be Done.
God "Desires" All will choose Him.
•••But do not overlook•••
Gods Will IS "glaring", "obvious Knowing of DIVISION".
God Knows All Things.

Ex 8
[23] And I will put a division between my people and thy people: to morrow shall this sign be.

Luke 12:
[51] Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:

John.7

[43] So there was a division among the people because of him.

* While we observe a Cheating, Lying, Theiving, Minority in America...

* We also observe a Majority of Americans standing for the Principle of Gods Righteousness.

* Liars, cheats, theives have their reward.

* We have gained EXPRESS KNOWLEDGE of What God KNOWS... who IS Gods Enemy. who IS America's Enemy.

IMO- the WINNER is Always a man Who stands in What is Right.

IMO- the WINNER is a man who is no longer "guessing, wondering, being fooled", "IF" another "IS" an ENEMY.

Glory to God,
Taken

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm saying God is Just.
If a man desires God, God will change the mans heart.
God has given the man Power to Glorify God.
It is the mans choice how much or little he Glorifies God. (Via mans works).
Every Glorifying work man does, he shall be rewarded.
All other works are burned.

If a man rejects God, God will harden the mans heart and give him over to a reprobate mind.
This man has no power to Glorify God.
This man can do no Works to Glorify God.
This man can Glorify satan, men, himself, statues, animals, moon, Corruption, whatever.
All of his works shall be burned.

In either case, Gods Will be done.

Trump quote:
"Make America Great Again".
What was America?
Godly, Working, Caring and Providing for their families, Generous, standing with Israel.

Biden quote:
“This campaign isn’t just about winning votes. It’s about winning the heart and, yes, the soul of America."

Biden quote:
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.”

•Trump and Biden Each expressed their Desires.
•The People made their own choices to stand with and support the desires of each candidate.

The Fact is:
The Majority of Americans "supported the Desires of Trump" to "Make America Great Again".

The Fact is:
A Minority of Americans planned and executed the "most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics."

People make their choices:
With God, IN Christ, Pro what is Right.

Gods Will be Done.
God "Desires" All will choose Him.
•••But do not overlook•••
Gods Will IS "glaring", "obvious Knowing of DIVISION".
God Knows All Things.

Ex 8
[23] And I will put a division between my people and thy people: to morrow shall this sign be.

Luke 12:
[51] Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:

John.7

[43] So there was a division among the people because of him.

* While we observe a Cheating, Lying, Theiving, Minority in America...

* We also observe a Majority of Americans standing for the Principle of Gods Righteousness.

* Liars, cheats, theives have their reward.

* We have gained EXPRESS KNOWLEDGE of What God KNOWS... who IS Gods Enemy. who IS America's Enemy.

IMO- the WINNER is Always a man Who stands in What is Right.

IMO- the WINNER is a man who is no longer "guessing, wondering, being fooled", "IF" another "IS" an ENEMY.

Glory to God,
Taken
As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign LORD, I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn from their ways and live. Turn! Turn from your evil ways! Why will you die, O house of Israel? Ezekiel 33:11

God doesn't harden unbelievers minds nor by his power give them over to a reprobate mind.
The scriptures tell us, if we read them in context, God allows the unbelievers set against him to live their lives by the consequence of their choosing to not hold faith in him.