Today 1/3 New Congress updates: Several Democrats didn't back Pelosi for speaker of the House

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If it ever was, then there is no matter of that which would pertain to be possible back then. Rather, it would be a matter of was, as in former.
America is a secular government. Always has been.
While many Christians believe the DoI was referring to our God in those parts wherein natures God is referred to, is that our God of the Bible?
Or is it the individual persons personal god? Being religious liberty and freedom was a founding principle of America.

"The United States of America have exhibited, perhaps, the first example of governments erected on the simple principles of nature; and if men are now sufficiently enlightened to disabuse themselves of artifice, imposture, hypocrisy, and superstition, they will consider this event as an era in their history. Although the detail of the formation of the American governments is at present little known or regarded either in Europe or in America, it may hereafter become an object of curiosity. It will never be pretended that any persons employed in that service had interviews with the gods, or were in any degree under the influence of Heaven, more than those at work upon ships or houses, or laboring in merchandise or agriculture; it will forever be acknowledged that these governments were contrived merely by the use of reason and the senses."
[...]
". . . Thirteen governments [of the original states] thus founded on the natural authority of the people alone, without a presence of miracle or mystery, and which are destined to spread over the northern part of that whole quarter of the globe, are a great point gained in favor of the rights of mankind." John Adams ~ "A Defence of the Constitutions of Government of the United States of America" [1787-1788]

Oh my goodness, LoL. This is an invitation to analyze these words in light of the whole of John Adam's writings, who they were each written to, and for what purpose. Not sure I have the stamina for that. But if you want a surface answer:

- It will never be pretended that any persons employed in that service had interviews with the gods, or were in any degree under the influence of Heaven, more than those at work upon ships or houses, or laboring in merchandise or agriculture = "It wasn't written as a result of divine visitation." This is different than saying Christianity had no influence in its writings. It was John Adams who said, “The Bible is the most republican book in the world,” i.e. the one most applicable to republican self-governance.

- it will forever be acknowledged that these governments were contrived merely by the use of reason and the senses." [...] Thirteen governments [of the original states] thus founded on the natural authority of the people alone, without a presence of miracle or mystery = Again, the vehicle for its construction was human reason (based on Biblical law) as opposed to divine visitation. But this is not to say Christianity played no part. The reasoning he was referring to was based on its principles.

But I surrender. I'm a patriot, but not the most knowledgeable, so getting into serious discussion about American history is like jumping off the deep end. I'm in over my head in a hurry.

h1FE7C749

Reactions: WaterSong

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That Omar is still in Congress is obscene.

Importing Any, particularly Thousands upon Thousands of Refugees Into the US is Obscene.

Sticking the American Taxpayer with the Cost of Refugee importation is Obscene.

Seating in Honored American Governmental Authoritaive Seats, Person's with Foreign and Anti-American Ideals is Obscene.

Mix and Stir yet Again traces Back to Marxist Dems Anti-Americans.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Today 1/3 New Congress updates: Several Democrats didn't back Pelosi for speaker of the House
Op^

The only part of that article that interested me, was a brief one-liner mention of "Congressmen WHO did NOT attend the meeting."

•WHERE IS THE LIST of Names of Congressmen Who Did NOT Attend??

•Anyone Know?

•Think "They" are Docked Pay? Ha!
•Think "They" are Delelict in Duty when they Don't Attend An Assembly when Any Vote is being cast?
•Who Exactly Represents the People of THEIR States, when they don't attend?
No One!

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Op^

The only part of that article that interested me, was a brief one-liner mention of "Congressmen WHO did NOT attend the meeting."

•WHERE IS THE LIST of Names of Congressmen Who Did NOT Attend??

•Anyone Know?

•Think "They" are Docket Pay? Ha!
•Think "They" are Delelict in Duty when they Don't Attend An Assembly when Any Vote is being cast?
•Who Exactly Represents the People of THEIR States, when they don't attend?
No One!

Worms ^

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But you believe in killing your enemies / supposed enemies?
Supposed enemies?
Are there enlisted Christians serving in our military? Are there veterans who are Christian?
Oh, and before thinking to condemn those actions, did God kill his enemies using the Hebrew's as his mortal army?

Isn't it odd. We're called Christian, which we're told translates to, Christ-like. We accept that Jesus Christ was God. Mainly because Jesus Christ said this of himself. Then some of us take issue with people killing their enemies, enlisted military, because they happen to be Christian. Or, there comes that front that takes issue with the matter of lethal self defense. As in, for example, repelling an armed home invasion.
Were the intended victims a Christian family? Oh, NOOOOO! The homeowner actually survived an intention to kill them all and take what they own by taking out the unlawful entrants into the home? The evil with murderous intent home invaders?

Get something straight if you worship Bible God. God tells you that all things are predestined according to his will and plan and due to his zeal for his own glory. No, I won't share the passage. Look it up. If you have issues with people killing in self defense their enemies, make the effort to learn about God and what he did to his enemies. Using people who worshiped him and sacrificed living animals unto death to cover their sins.

God drowned the whole world! All animals not preserved on the ark. All humans save for the 8 people he chose to survive on the ark. That means, men, women, children, newborns, and those yet to be born. Why? Because God found the people of the earth deplorable sinners worthy of death. So he drowned the world.
And then? He repopulated it with a people who were chosen to survive but were....SINNERS!
Ever notice the men chosen by God to be of some special service to him? They're all deemed special but they're all reprobate. Noah was a drunk. Lot sexed his own daughters, etc...

And why were all these sinners drowned to death? Because God, Omniscient, predetermining all things according to his will and divine plan and due to his zeal for his own glory, set it all off, sin, in the beginning.

And you and others like you question Christians who don't stand and allow evil to kill them, assault their person repeatedly until the one making the assault tires of beating that passive Christian, even to death.
When you read the Bible you have to know the role of men in its compilation. Particularly the New Testament. Something Roman councils couldn't do was augment the old testament.
To make it easier to make a believing people believe in submission, how hard is it for those who approved what scrolls, parchments, writings, were to be allowed into the NT canon? Compare certain passages in the New Testament to those of the old and God who is there in those pages.
Did God's people submit to his enemies? Did God say, turn the other cheek? Was God all love and light and cuddles even toward those who were evil?
Did God allow evil to steal his lands? Occupy properties under his protection? Did God punish his people for not doing as he commanded?
And now, we're suppose to believe the God that does not change, is the same yesterday, today, and forever, and shows no partiality, ministers passivity no matter what?

Makes for a question as to whose God that is. Makes for an answer when considering how easy it was for Rome to rule when people believed what they were taught about being passive, and being obedient slaves unto their masters, would result in reward after they're dead.

What overwhelming power it is for a state bent on world domination to move forward in occupation of lands and minds when what goes before is an edict from an invisible eternal creative power in their control in writing & teaching. A power who tells all who hear, don't fight back, allow yourselves to be abused, give more to those who steal from you, and obey your masters when enslaved; God loves you.

Ever tallied how many people God killed in scripture?
And then you ask a Christian if they believe in killing their enemies, or those who would seek to kill them?
If you live in America you're alive and free because Christian soldiers and others did just that. And clergy prayed over them prior, and even blessed the weapons.
Show a little respect.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Importing Any, particularly Thousands upon Thousands of Refugees Into the US is Obscene.

Sticking the American Taxpayer with the Cost of Refugee importation is Obscene.

Seating in Honored American Governmental Authoritaive Seats, Person's with Foreign and Anti-American Ideals is Obscene.

Mix and Stir yet Again traces Back to Marxist Dems Anti-Americans.
True. It happened in other places around the world too. The UK, for instance.
No one seemed to ask, why didn't Saudi Arabia take in those Syrian refugees? When there are 100 thousand air conditioned tents with full accommodations set up in Mina , unused at the time, because they're vacant unless it is the Hajj.
iu

Saudi Arabia has 100,000 air-conditioned tents sitting empty, still won’t take Syrian refugees

Churchill would be spinning in his crypt to realize while the Muslim wars failed in their intent to invade and occupy the west, hundreds of years after, the west transported Muslims into their countries at tax payers expense. So that they would invade and occupy the west.
And they're not, as refugees, to be stationed in those lands permanently either. Under the laws refugees are to be transported back to their homeland once the threat is neutralized. They're also not to be transported thousands of miles across the waters either. But to the nearest safe harbor or nation away from the troubles in their homeland.
England isn't in spitting distance to Syria. Nor is America.

The Left are the enemies of America. Their mentality is an enemy to the whole world. Here, the Demoncrats, aptly named by someone else I read somewhere years ago, pander to the illegals at citizen tax payer expense because they want the vote! By those illegals or their lawful family members who will vote Demoncrat out of gratitude.

Long ago, a Russian of all things, made an astute observation about our politic then and its future under the Dem's.
The terrorist Muslims took note.
“We will take America without firing a shot. We do not have to invade the U.S. We will destroy you from within....”
Letters: Nikita Khrushchev's chilling prediction: 'We will take America without firing a shot'

Reactions: Ziggy and Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True. It happened in other places around the world too. The UK, for instance.
No one seemed to ask, why didn't Saudi Arabia take in those Syrian refugees? When there are 100 thousand air conditioned tents with full accommodations set up in Mina , unused at the time, because they're vacant unless it is the Hajj.
iu

Saudi Arabia has 100,000 air-conditioned tents sitting empty, still won’t take Syrian refugees

Churchill would be spinning in his crypt to realize while the Muslim wars failed in their intent to invade and occupy the west, hundreds of years after, the west transported Muslims into their countries at tax payers expense. So that they would invade and occupy the west.
And they're not, as refugees, to be stationed in those lands permanently either. Under the laws refugees are to be transported back to their homeland once the threat is neutralized. They're also not to be transported thousands of miles across the waters either. But to the nearest safe harbor or nation away from the troubles in their homeland.
England isn't in spitting distance to Syria. Nor is America.

The Left are the enemies of America. Their mentality is an enemy to the whole world. Here, the Demoncrats, aptly named by someone else I read somewhere years ago, pander to the illegals at citizen tax payer expense because they want the vote! By those illegals or their lawful family members who will vote Demoncrat out of gratitude.

Long ago, a Russian of all things, made an astute observation about our politic then and its future under the Dem's.
The terrorist Muslims took note.
“We will take America without firing a shot. We do not have to invade the U.S. We will destroy you from within....”
Letters: Nikita Khrushchev's chilling prediction: 'We will take America without firing a shot'

Droves, overwhelming, has been the Plan and bit by bit implementation for a long time...and the Dems fling the doors open Seeing votes. UGH

Gideons300

Nov 3, 2020
Maryville, Tn.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeahh, God knows me so he knows I'm not one that loves my enemies. Nor do I turn the other cheek and offer it to someone who has the stones to hit me in my cheek the first time. That's if my reflexes are taking a nap.
I consider scripture in the New in cross reference to the Old. Using the axiom, God does not change. God is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
Hence, God didn't turn his cheek, God didn't love his enemies.
However, lets just postulate for a second here. Yeah, like any of my posts are that short.

Imagine an authoritarian entity obsessed with ruling the world and living eternally taking command of a new (newly legal) religion that perchance , per its teachings, shall span the world. Imagine, when it enters Roman territories it is referred to as, the religion of the slaves. Because it promises slaves, who are to be obedient to their masters, the life of luxury in the afterlife if they just obey its precepts while alive.

And the faithful to this new religion were also referred to by pagan peoples in these same regions as, the people of the book. Because the pagans saw them as a people who's God was found in script, or scrolls, or a "book".
Now imagine you're looking back at that authoritarian entity bent on conquest of the whole world because its history boasts the same under pagan polytheist precepts. Imagine incorporating that polytheism into the new seeming monotheist model.

How best to conquer and keep in check a people who will always turn to faith in something when enslaved? Tell a people who are promised riches in their after life if only they obey in this one, that they are to: love their enemies, not resist evil, continue to receive abuse even when offended the first strike, if robbed (of their lands and freedom) of their purse, give that thief (thou shalt not steal?) their cloak also, and obey the emperor.
Reiterate their eternal soul's destiny depends on absolute compliance. Because their God sat those in authority over them.
Brother, I do not understand your mentality. We do not have the option of saying "Well, that is just not who I am." as if we qualify for some sort of honesty medal, lol. God has spoken. We are to be holy as He is holy. We are called to obey Him. We are told to deny ourselves, pick up our cross and follow Him.

Do you think that the Christians fed to the lions could have instead tried to resist and try to take out Caesar? Did they? No. They followed after their Master.

It should bother us to no end that we are working against what God desires from us. The fact it doesn't and many are even in agreement with these sentiments shows how truly bad.y we need real revival.

Your next statement floored me.

"God didn't turn his cheek, God didn't love his enemies."

What Bible are you reading? Jesus turns the other cheek multiple times a day for most believers, and as for the world, He took their punishment while they were yet sinners. He gave his back, His side, His beard, and then gave Himself, nothing held back, and in the midst of it, prayed for their forgiveness 'for they knew not what they were doing.'

Obedience is not optional. If we refuse to obey or even try to when times are good, what do you expect our behavior is going to be when the cost is US?

blessings,

Gideon

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Droves, overwhelming, has been the Plan and bit by bit implementation for a long time...and the Dems fling the doors open Seeing votes. UGH
Yep. They're sell outs. But then again isn't every politician? That's why they hate Trump. He doesn't sell out because he's not one of them. In fact, as he said during his first run for the office, he's one of those who bought them in the past.
One of his quotes in that compilation.
He'll bring the American dream back again....
He did that. He brought our economy back, he brought jobs back, he ended our dependence on foreign oil, and so much more.
That's another reason they hate him. He won't sell out America for money, he won't destroy America to get rich and walk across the corpses.

God Bless Donald Trump!
And may God damn his enemies. Or change their minds so they don't die damned. Whichever.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you have issues with people killing in self defense their enemies, make the effort to learn about God and what he did to his enemies... Did God's people submit to his enemies? Did God say, turn the other cheek? Was God all love and light and cuddles even toward those who were evil? Did God allow evil to steal his lands? Occupy properties under his protection?

Ok, I think the point is a good one, if you are essentially saying that Christianity is not a passive religion with a passive God, who commands His followers to simply roll over and surrender and die at the earliest convenience possible.

But let me give you the other side of the coin. In my view, willful martyrdom is actually an act of spiritual aggression. I'm not talking about people who would save their lives if they could, but those commanded by God to go to their deaths for the cause of Christ (different thing). Take for example Christ Himself. His death was an act of aggression in that:

1. what the enemy thought was His death actually led to His resurrection from the dead, leading the Old Testament saints with Him into Heaven, and effectively stealing them away from the dominion of the kingdom of darkness in the process.

2. it exposed the Jewish rulers as wicked men who crucified an innocent man, their own Messiah in fact.

The same occurred with the deaths of the apostles. After they fulfilled their callings, the Lord allowed them to die for the gospel's sake for similar reasons: To expose those who killed them of in reality being wicked men who had condemned the innocent. It reveals the just from the unjust when the saints of God go to their deaths still praying for the welfare of their murderers (Acts 7:59-60). This is part of what Paul referred to as the armor of righteousness. Despite every attempt the enemy made to paint them as hateful and hypocritical, the opposite ended up being proven true, and it causes those who see such things - even strong enemies of the faith - to stop and consider if maybe they have been wrong about the Christians all along.

I do NOT believe in passive Christianity under any circumstances. I am about as militant as they come. But the principle to keep in mind when discussing these things is that we do not war against flesh and blood, but against spiritual wickedness in high places, who would convince men if they could that Christianity is a false religion, and it's adherents only talk about love, but do not have the Power of Love Himself abiding within them to overcome evil in its truest sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: Taken and WaterSong

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok, I think the point is a good one, if you are essentially saying that Christianity is not a passive religion with a passive God, who commands His followers to simply roll over and surrender and die at the earliest convenience possible.
You got that right. That's my point. :)

But let me give you the other side of the coin. In my view, willful martyrdom is actually an act of spiritual aggression. I'm not talking about people who would save their lives if they could, but those commanded by God to go to their deaths for the cause of Christ (different thing). Take for example Christ Himself for instance. His death was an act of aggression in that:

1. what the enemy thought was His death actually led to His resurrection from the dead, leading the Old Testament saints with Him into Heaven, and effectively stealing them away from the dominion of the kingdom of darkness in the process.

2. it exposed the Jewish rulers as wicked men who crucified an innocent man, their own Messiah in fact.
Spiritual aggression. Interesting phrase.
However, my observations to date weren't about willful martyrdom. Though it does beg the question, why would God require mere mortals to suffer and die to prove God lives? God is able to take care of himself.

The same occurred with the deaths of the apostles. After they fulfilled their callings, the Lord allowed them to die for the gospel's sake for similar reasons: To expose those who killed them of in reality being wicked men who had condemned the innocent. It reveals the just from the unjust when the saints of God go to their deaths still praying for the welfare of their murderers (Acts 7:59-60). This is part of what Paul referred to as the armor of righteousness. Despite every attempt the enemy made to paint them as hatful and hypocritical, the opposite ended up being proven true, and it causes those who see such things - even strong enemies of the faith - to stop and consider if maybe they have been wrong about the Christians all along.
Lots could be said about those observations. The Bible doesn't detail the deaths of any of the Apostles save but two. Judas, of course. And James, the brother of John , who was martyred by King Herod Agrippa I of Judea. Acts 12. The rest , as per the deaths of the other Apostles, are a matter of church history and early writings not appearing in scripture.

To the last part of your observation there. One may presume those you're describing , if targeting Christians with their violence and hatred, already have arrived at an opinion about the faith. And about the faithful. That's if the beliefs of their targeted victims are known to them. Again , this isn't an observation about martyrdom.
Jesus didn't turn the other cheek. Why should we?

If wilful martyrdom is the issue due to that verse in Matthew, what then do we say of the histories in both the Protestant and Catholic traditions wherein enemies were repelled with violence? And in the name of Christ.
Recalling Pope Pius V, who resisted the invasion of Europe by those from the Ottoman empire in the battle of Lepanto.

And what of the wars of offense, wherein the faithful waged war against those outside the faith and for the purpose of dominance and their conversion?
Were those not Christians? Would Protestants exist today were it not for warriors committed to the separation from the Catholic order? And lest we forget the wars and acts of aggression by the Catholic church. Think, Crusades.

Deuteronomy 25:2
If the guilty man deserves to be beaten, the judge shall have him lie down and be flogged in his presence with the number of lashes his crime warrants.

Acts 23:3What of Paul when he was called before the high priest and physically abused? Did he take the assault upon his person with quiet humility?
Then Paul said to him, “God is going to strike you, you whitewashed wall! Are you sitting to judge me according to the law, and yet contrary to the law you order me to be struck?”

I do NOT believe in passive Christianity under any circumstances. I am about as militant as they come. But the principle to keep in mind when discussing these things is that we do not war against flesh and blood, but against spiritual wickedness in high places, who would convince men if they could that Christianity is a false religion, and it's adherents only talk about love, but do not have the Power of Love Himself abiding within them to overcome evil in its truest sense.
I can relate to militancy. ;)

Yes, it is said our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places. (Ephesians 6:12)

However, if you read that verse carefully perhaps the question arises: How is it we are beset by rulers, powers,and spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places? And are we to ignore that passage is telling us about the world forces of that darkness? When evil is able to command flesh and blood? Because Satan, lord of this world, roams like a hungry lion seeking souls to devour.

Are we to show passive indifference before evil?

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Supposed enemies?
Are there enlisted Christians serving in our military? Are there veterans who are Christian?
Oh, and before thinking to condemn those actions, did God kill his enemies using the Hebrew's as his mortal army?

Isn't it odd. We're called Christian, which we're told translates to, Christ-like. We accept that Jesus Christ was God. Mainly because Jesus Christ said this of himself. Then some of us take issue with people killing their enemies, enlisted military, because they happen to be Christian. Or, there comes that front that takes issue with the matter of lethal self defense. As in, for example, repelling an armed home invasion.
Were the intended victims a Christian family? Oh, NOOOOO! The homeowner actually survived an intention to kill them all and take what they own by taking out the unlawful entrants into the home? The evil with murderous intent home invaders?

Get something straight if you worship Bible God. God tells you that all things are predestined according to his will and plan and due to his zeal for his own glory. No, I won't share the passage. Look it up. If you have issues with people killing in self defense their enemies, make the effort to learn about God and what he did to his enemies. Using people who worshiped him and sacrificed living animals unto death to cover their sins.

God drowned the whole world! All animals not preserved on the ark. All humans save for the 8 people he chose to survive on the ark. That means, men, women, children, newborns, and those yet to be born. Why? Because God found the people of the earth deplorable sinners worthy of death. So he drowned the world.
And then? He repopulated it with a people who were chosen to survive but were....SINNERS!
Ever notice the men chosen by God to be of some special service to him? They're all deemed special but they're all reprobate. Noah was a drunk. Lot sexed his own daughters, etc...

And why were all these sinners drowned to death? Because God, Omniscient, predetermining all things according to his will and divine plan and due to his zeal for his own glory, set it all off, sin, in the beginning.

And you and others like you question Christians who don't stand and allow evil to kill them, assault their person repeatedly until the one making the assault tires of beating that passive Christian, even to death.
When you read the Bible you have to know the role of men in its compilation. Particularly the New Testament. Something Roman councils couldn't do was augment the old testament.
To make it easier to make a believing people believe in submission, how hard is it for those who approved what scrolls, parchments, writings, were to be allowed into the NT canon? Compare certain passages in the New Testament to those of the old and God who is there in those pages.
Did God's people submit to his enemies? Did God say, turn the other cheek? Was God all love and light and cuddles even toward those who were evil?
Did God allow evil to steal his lands? Occupy properties under his protection? Did God punish his people for not doing as he commanded?
And now, we're suppose to believe the God that does not change, is the same yesterday, today, and forever, and shows no partiality, ministers passivity no matter what?

Makes for a question as to whose God that is. Makes for an answer when considering how easy it was for Rome to rule when people believed what they were taught about being passive, and being obedient slaves unto their masters, would result in reward after they're dead.

What overwhelming power it is for a state bent on world domination to move forward in occupation of lands and minds when what goes before is an edict from an invisible eternal creative power in their control in writing & teaching. A power who tells all who hear, don't fight back, allow yourselves to be abused, give more to those who steal from you, and obey your masters when enslaved; God loves you.

Ever tallied how many people God killed in scripture?
And then you ask a Christian if they believe in killing their enemies, or those who would seek to kill them?
If you live in America you're alive and free because Christian soldiers and others did just that. And clergy prayed over them prior, and even blessed the weapons.
Show a little respect.
So you would kill innocent people / children for LYING US politicians? That won't go well for you on Judgment Day.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep. They're sell outs. But then again isn't every politician? That's why they hate Trump. He doesn't sell out because he's not one of them. In fact, as he said during his first run for the office, he's one of those who bought them in the past.
One of his quotes in that compilation.
He'll bring the American dream back again....
He did that. He brought our economy back, he brought jobs back, he ended our dependence on foreign oil, and so much more.
That's another reason they hate him. He won't sell out America for money, he won't destroy America to get rich and walk across the corpses.

God Bless Donald Trump!
And may God damn his enemies. Or change their minds so they don't die damned. Whichever.

I like the play on words.
Right..............Wrong/Left
Free...............Dominion
Speak.............Mask/Muffle
Citizen............poli- TIC, blood sucking
Roam..............Imprison
Gather.............Distance
Trump (signal)......!!!

Last edited:

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
"Unbought and unbossed," responded Omar in a tweet.
Unless the Squad members had been bought and bossed by Pelosi, they would never have voted for her. They were clamoring for her dismissal. And without their votes she would have been out on her ear. So someone needs to find out what kind of a deal was made between all these witches in order to make Congress a Witches Brew and a Communist front.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

God Bless Donald Trump!

True.
They are Marxists. They start with nothing, and want Everything.
They understand the Marxism concept;
of Money- to Power- to Control...
(But how to scam, and get away with it, is the purpose of brainstorming in Secret).
(Waterpipes broken...go home? Pfff)

But Again...the Dilemma...they start with;
No money.

That is where Saul Allinski's Teaching of "HOW TO" get the money, was so Beneficial, and Hillary was a dedicated student of Allinski's Methods of How TO cheat, Lie and steal, without the other knowing it was happening. Hillary has spent her whole life perfecting, scams. Her finger pointing, scouling, fake laughing, name calling, blaten lies, made her unattractive centerstage, and so that was Bills role, to be the front man, as the nice guy, talk calmly, play his sax, smile, tell the flowery stories. Poor Jealous Hillary...they tried to tone her down, groom her, a failed make-over. You can't hide her devious heart and evil intents, by showing her with puppies, children and cookies.
...Allinski's basic methods of Lying, cheating, scamming, is childs play, compared to Hillarys (And many other players) ...
Several key elements propel...
Tell people what they WANT to hear.
Hedge Funds are a huge attraction to the Wealthy, handling "their" money. ( too much effort, and seemingly above Hillarys intelligence)
Foundations...(another way to get the HAVE nots hands on the wealth of others)...and propel one into becoming themselves wealthy, with some devious Intents.
Hillary was so stupidly bold...Foundations receive donations, to bonafied Foundation accounts, checks.
The Haiti disaster? Hilly jumped all over that. Repeatedly Employing people to SEND CASH!
Oh just a few dollars here and there. And send it TO? The Clintons. And?
You can find the Haitians disgust in reports all over the net, of NOT receiving financial aid the Clintons Collected "for them"!
Begging money and Cheating and Lying and Stealing and being in seats of power is the Lefts Mantra...nothing new.

Trump doesn't play their game.
Trump doesn't need their money.
Trump doesn't backroom deal with Foreign Money bags, trading American liberties, American Secrets and Assets for "personal" enrichment. <--- That IS the Basic Foundation of the Left/Wrong anti-Americans parading as a Patriot.

Yes, The TRUMP has sounded and the People sick of being under the Thumb of Liars, Cheats, and Thieves ARE Thankful for a Servant rather that a Scaming Dictator.

God Bless Trump.
God Bless America and true Patriots.
Praise God,

Taken

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
However, my observations to date weren't about willful martyrdom. Though it does beg the question, why would God require mere mortals to suffer and die to prove God lives?

Not to prove He exists. Rather, to prove that those representing Him are holy and righteous, not self-serving charlatans, but self-sacrificing servants of God who are simply obeying Him in preaching the truth. It is the power of God that proves He exists.
To the last part of your observation there. One may presume those you're describing , if targeting Christians with their violence and hatred, already have arrived at an opinion about the faith. And about the faithful. That's if the beliefs of their targeted victims are known to them.

Absolutely, and in our time Islam comes immediately to mind. But understand, while there may not always be the opportunity to turn people from their hateful opinion of the faith, sometimes there will be. This is why the command was to always have our feet shod with the preparedness of the gospel of peace. In NT times, it meant that when they were brought before evil men and interrogated and threatened, they were to always be ready to share the gospel with those who suddenly wanted an explanation for "the hope that was in them." When persecutors see how resolute believers are in refusing to back down from their profession of faith in Christ, it sometimes causes them to stop and ask why. It makes no sense to them, because as you say, they have already formed an opinion of the Christian faith as being false. But we are commanded to stand strong in the breastplate of righteousness, having on the shield of faith, and be ready at all times to give an answer for the hope that is in us (1 Peter 3:15).
Jesus didn't turn the other cheek. Why should we?

This one is a strange statement. In light of allowing Himself to be crucified, clarify what you mean by saying He didn't turn the other cheek.
If wilful martyrdom is the issue due to that verse in Matthew, what then do we say of the histories in both the Protestant and Catholic traditions wherein enemies were repelled with violence? And in the name of Christ.
Recalling Pope Pius V, who resisted the invasion of Europe by those from the Ottoman empire in the battle of Lepanto.

Once you are dealing with nation-states, you have a different issue, since you are no longer dealing with the self-defense of individual Christians but the defense of entire nations of people. I believe martyrdom should rightly only take place after a believer has run his course and finished his race, and not before, and that can only be determined on an individual basis. Allowing an entire nation to be overrun and slaughtered would not be in keeping with this principle, nor would it allow for Christians who still have a work to do to fulfill it.

But let me ask you this: If the objective is not to war against flesh and blood but against spiritual principalities and powers, is it not a better approach to entrust oneself to the Lord's divine protection? I recall the testimony of a former Satanist high priestess who said she astral projected with her coven to the home of a Christian couple who were causing them great problems through prayer. But when they got to the edge of the property, there were these huge angels there, and no matter what they did they could not break through the wall (i.e. "hedge") of protection around them. The Christian couple were oblivious to all this, but the Satanist who gave this testimony said it was the beginning of the turning point in her life, because she suddenly started questioning why her powers seemed to be no match against the angels of God. I recall reading numerous other similar stories of witchdoctors coming up against missionaries, and the angels of God manifesting to protect them from bands of evil men coming to kill them, armed with weapons, and how some of them got saved after seeing them.

The same sorts of supernatural events happened on the national level when you get into studying the history of Israel. So would it not be better to lean more heavily on the power of God to protect us, given that this also has a way of converting some to the faith after witnessing the power of God manifesting on behalf of His servants? As Jesus said to Pilate, "You have no power to take my life unless God gives it to you." I think if more believers walked closer to the Lord and thus could walk in that kind of faith, we might see more people getting saved as a result of witnessing the power of God. I have no problems with churches whose deacons come to services armed, in case something should happen, but is not the approach I am describing above more effective at actually waging war against the powers of darkness rather than just flesh and blood?

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not to prove He exists. Rather, to prove that those representing Him are holy and righteous, not self-serving charlatans, but self-sacrificing servants of God who are simply obeying Him in preaching the truth. It is the power of God that proves He exists.
As you wish.

Absolutely, and in our time Islam comes immediately to mind. But understand, while there may not always be the opportunity to turn people from their hateful opinion of the faith, sometimes there will be. This is why the command was to always have our feet shod with the preparedness of the gospel of peace. In NT times, it meant that when they were brought before evil men and interrogated and threatened, they were to always be ready to share the gospel with those who suddenly wanted an explanation for "the hope that was in them." When persecutors see how resolute believers are in refusing to back down from their profession of faith in Christ, it sometimes causes them to stop and ask why. It makes no sense to them, because as you say, they have already formed an opinion of the Christian faith as being false. But we are commanded to stand strong in the breastplate of righteousness, having on the shield of faith, and be ready at all times to give an answer for the hope that is in us (1 Peter 3:15).
Islam is a political ideology clad in a religious cloak in order to advantage laws in other lands that uphold religious freedom. This as an inroad for the Islamist agenda. Islam is also a terrorist grounded faith.
What of the wars among Christians? The Catholic, the Protestant.

This one is a strange statement. In light of allowing Himself to be crucified, clarify what you mean by saying He didn't turn the other cheek.
Consider the statement again when predicated on the fact Jesus was/is God.

Once you are dealing with nation-states, you have a different issue, since you are no longer dealing with the self-defense of individual Christians but the defense of entire nations of people. I believe martyrdom should rightly only take place after a believer has run his course and finished his race, and not before,
I admit I don't understand that observation. After a believer has run his course? Martyrdom should rightly only take place? What is your meaning, run his course?
and that can only be determined on an individual basis. Allowing an entire nation to be overrun and slaughtered would not be in keeping with this principle, nor would it allow for Christians who still have a work to do to fulfill it.

But let me ask you this: If the objective is not to war against flesh and blood but against spiritual principalities and powers, is it not a better approach to entrust oneself to the Lord's divine protection? I recall the testimony of a former Satanist high priestess who said she astral projected with her coven to the home of a Christian couple who were causing them great problems through prayer. But when they got to the edge of the property, there were these huge angels there, and no matter what they did they could not break through the wall (i.e. "hedge") of protection around them. The Christian couple were oblivious to all this, but the Satanist who gave this testimony said it was the beginning of the turning point in her life, because she suddenly started questioning why her powers seemed to be no match against the angels of God. I recall reading numerous other similar stories of witchdoctors coming up against missionaries, and the angels of God manifesting to protect them from bands of evil men coming to kill them, armed with weapons, and how some of them got saved after seeing them.

The same sorts of supernatural events happened on the national level when you get into studying the history of Israel. So would it not be better to lean more heavily on the power of God to protect us, given that this also has a way of converting some to the faith after witnessing the power of God manifesting on behalf of His servants? As Jesus said to Pilate, "You have no power to take my life unless God gives it to you." I think if more believers walked closer to the Lord and thus could walk in that kind of faith, we might see more people getting saved as a result of witnessing the power of God. I have no problems with churches whose deacons come to services armed, in case something should happen, but is not the approach I am describing above more effective at actually waging war against the powers of darkness rather than just flesh and blood?
There is a time then when Christians are able to resort to lethal means to defend then? If not self, then nation? What is nation but a collection of individual selves?
Satanists are a joke, to be quite frank. Church of Satan, the most well known organization in America, are a punchline because they're also atheists.
That Satanist and her coven you speak of are no exception.
Remember one thing, as God tells us, it is all God. God is the darkness and the light. The evil and the good. God is all things. Isaiah 45.
People act as if Satan has a chance against God. No, he doesn't. Because Satan can only act as to how God allows. Just as in the case with Job. That should have informed us of his limited power. He's nothing without God giving him permission.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True.
They are Marxists. They start with nothing, and want Everything.
They understand the Marxism concept;
of Money- to Power- to Control...
(But how to scam, and get away with it, is the purpose of brainstorming in Secret).
(Waterpipes broken...go home? Pfff)

But Again...the Dilemma...they start with;
No money.

That is where Saul Allinski's Teaching of "HOW TO" get the money, was so Beneficial, and Hillary was a dedicated student of Allinski's Methods of How TO cheat, Lie and steal, without the other knowing it was happening. Hillary has spent her whole life perfecting, scams. Her finger pointing, scouling, fake laughing, name calling, blaten lies, made her unattractive centerstage, and so that was Bills role, to be the front man, as the nice guy, talk calmly, play his sax, smile, tell the flowery stories. Poor Jealous Hillary...they tried to tone her down, groom her, a failed make-over. You can't hide her devious heart and evil intents, by showing her with puppies, children and cookies.
...Allinski's basic methods of Lying, cheating, scamming, is childs play, compared to Hillarys (And many other players) ...
Several key elements propel...
Tell people what they WANT to hear.
Hedge Funds are a huge attraction to the Wealthy, handling "their" money. ( too much effort, and seemingly above Hillarys intelligence)
Foundations...(another way to get the HAVE nots hands on the wealth of others)...and propel one into becoming themselves wealthy, with some devious Intents.
Hillary was so stupidly bold...Foundations receive donations, to bonafied Foundation accounts, checks.
The Haiti disaster? Hilly jumped all over that. Repeatedly Employing people to SEND CASH!
Oh just a few dollars here and there. And send it TO? The Clintons. And?
You can find the Haitians disgust in reports all over the net, of NOT receiving financial aid the Clintons Collected "for them"!
Begging money and Cheating and Lying and Stealing and being in seats of power is the Lefts Mantra...nothing new.

Trump doesn't play their game.
Trump doesn't need their money.
Trump doesn't backroom deal with Foreign Money bags, trading American liberties, American Secrets and Assets for "personal" enrichment. <--- That IS the Basic Foundation of the Left/Wrong anti-Americans parading as a Patriot.

Yes, The TRUMP has sounded and the People sick of being under the Thumb of Liars, Cheats, and Thieves ARE Thankful for a Servant rather that a Scaming Dictator.

God Bless Trump.
God Bless America and true Patriots.
Praise God,

Taken
Well, the D.C gathering today was peaceful until Soros gang of thugs, both ANTIFA and BLM, showed up. A guy on One America News Network happened on a Tweet wherein someone was instructing ANTIFA members to wear MAGA and Trump attire as they stormed the capitol, this to put the blame on Trump supporters when it all jumped off and got ugly, which it did.
Sure enough,the Demoncrats who reconvened and are now in D.C. as we speak continuing with the days business after the upheavel, blame it all on Trump
If everything stands now, even with the Georgia votes showing the Demoncrat party made it so that now the Senate and the House are majority Demoncrats, we're sunk! Unless Pence and the GOP have the courage to right The Steal.

Imagine that America. A Demoncrat Traitor sell out president, and Demoncrat majority in Congress. With Succubus Pelosi as speaker.
Socialism/Communism, on its way folks. But first they'll come for your right to speak freely against them, using today's upheaval, Soros sponsored, as cause. I don't know why George Soros is still allowed to live in America. He's been declared enemy of the state in his home country Hungary, and as a Jew also in Israel.
And then they'll come for your guns. As Harris has promised even when she was running for the nomination for president.

Reactions: Taken

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As you wish.

What do mean, "As you wish?" LoL. There are several passages of scripture that teach this exact thing. What I mean is, I am not simply teaching or believing "what I wish." My beliefs are based on scriptural teaching.
What of the wars among Christians? The Catholic, the Protestant.

What's the difference?
Consider the statement again when predicated on the fact Jesus was/is God.

I have, LoL. You have this knack for avoiding questions. How about if you consider answering some. :p
I admit I don't understand that observation. After a believer has run his course? Martyrdom should rightly only take place? What is your meaning, run his course?

Finished his calling. It's an expression Paul used.
There is a time then when Christians are able to resort to lethal means to defend then? If not self, then nation? What is nation but a collection of individual selves?

Certainly, but again you are evading addressing my question. You see, the way this works is (and I'm again having to use that phrase), you need to answer other people's questions if you want them to keep answering yours. It's an amazing concept, almost like giving and receiving, glory to God!
Satanists are a joke, to be quite frank. Church of Satan, the most well known organization in America, are a punchline because they're also atheists.
That Satanist and her coven you speak of are no exception.

The Brotherhood? On what basis do you equate commercial Satanism with the latter? How does one stay an atheist when Satan is manifesting himself visibly in front of you during high ceremonies? I don't follow you.
Remember one thing, as God tells us, it is all God. God is the darkness and the light. The evil and the good. God is all things. Isaiah 45.

Umm... this would be what we refer to as a Red Flag. Exactly what are you teaching here? This sounds like Ying and Yang eastern religion almost. The Christian God created all things good, and some of his creations turned to darkness. That is different than saying He IS the darkness. You sure you wish to stand by the statement that our God IS the evil and the good?

Last edited: