too hot

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
My Dreams, you remind me of a Girl who was told to pass her year 12 school examinations so that she could be awarded a degree in the theological course that she undertook. She did no study towards passing this exam although she was advised too by her many "friends." She was however, fervent in her prayers that God would obtain a pass for her. She even asked people to pray that God would help her to pass. But, because she did not study for the exam, this did not happen.

Now you live in the tropics and hot weather is a way of life for you where you live.

The science of living in a "hot" climate is not difficult to understand or to apply the principles of, to keeping you cool. It can be done passively. Drinking hot tea does help. Drinking lots of water is also recommended.

To me it sound like you want an air conditioner to cool you down but my guess is that even if you had one you would not be able to afford to pay for the electricity required to run it to do so.

Oh well, we all have our crosses to bear. For some it is a little different to the crosses that others also have to carry.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
My Dreams, you remind me of a Girl who was told to pass her year 12 school examinations so that she could be awarded a degree in the theological course that she undertook. She did no study towards passing this exam although she was advised too by her many "friends." She was however, fervent in her prayers that God would obtain a pass for her. She even asked people to pray that God would help her to pass. But, because she did not study for the exam, this did not happen.

Now you live in the tropics and hot weather is a way of life for you where you live.

The science of living in a "hot" climate is not difficult to understand or to apply the principles of, to keeping you cool. It can be done passively. Drinking hot tea does help. Drinking lots of water is also recommended.

To me it sound like you want an air conditioner to cool you down but my guess is that even if you had one you would not be able to afford to pay for the electricity required to run it to do so.

Oh well, we all have our crosses to bear. For some it is a little different to the crosses that others also have to carry.

Yesterday I went rode my scooter in this hot weather to hospital to get my daughter's birth certificate, even took my dad to bring his medicine and market I was exposed to heat waves and now it's morning here I am feeling unwell
We live here but in summer days its hot and body cannot accept so people try to get air cooler.
it's too hot here drinking lot of water may help in one way but aur cooler or A/ is needed for the body even now we are getting hot water from our tank.

God knows, and it's for Him to answer this prayer.
Thanks!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yesterday I went rode my scooter in this hot weather to hospital to get my daughter's birth certificate, even took my dad to bring his medicine and market I was exposed to heat waves and now it's morning here I am feeling unwell

We live here but in summer days its hot and body cannot accept so people try to get air cooler.

it's too hot here drinking lot of water may help in one way but our cooler or A/c is needed for the body even now we are getting hot water from our tank.

God knows, and it's for Him to answer this prayer.

Thanks!

Yes I know what it is like to ride a motorbike along a very hot road. You get cooked, so to speak, from the heat coming off of the road combined with the hot sun, and that can cause you to become over heated. I also suffered heat stroke at 2:30 am one night in November, because of the humidity in the canvas room I was sleeping in. I did not feel very well when that happened. Setting up a fan to circulate the air over my body certainly helped to keep me cooler as well as drawing low humidity air into the room from the outside, as well.

One of the "tricks" that I have used to cool down an area under a metal roof was to spray water onto the top side of the roof using a sprinkler or soaker hose, and as the water evaporated from the top side of the roof, the underside of the roof helped to cool off the air on the underside of the roof. But when water is scarce, it is not an option that should be considered. It is also not that effective when there is 100% humidity outside either.

Now when a person becomes dehydrated, i.e. they are suffering from heat stroke, a medical team will give a saline solution to drink or administer the solution through a line into the arm. The saline solution is only water with a little salt in it.

Now when Paul advised Timothy to have a little wine for his stomach sake and his frequent infirmities, he was advising Timothy from what he knew and that Timothy could also apply. Perhaps God has already answered your request for a solution, but you are not in a position to see it.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Yes I know what it is like to ride a motorbike along a very hot road. You get cooked, so to speak, from the heat coming off of the road combined with the hot sun, and that can cause you to become over heated. I also suffered heat stroke at 2:30 am one night in November, because of the humidity in the canvas room I was sleeping in. I did not feel very well when that happened. Setting up a fan to circulate the air over my body certainly helped to keep me cooler as well as drawing low humidity air into the room from the outside, as well.

One of the "tricks" that I have used to cool down an area under a metal roof was to spray water onto the top side of the roof using a sprinkler or soaker hose, and as the water evaporated from the top side of the roof, the underside of the roof helped to cool off the air on the underside of the roof. But when water is scarce, it is not an option that should be considered. It is also not that effective when there is 100% humidity outside either.

Now when a person becomes dehydrated, i.e. they are suffering from heat stroke, a medical team will give a saline solution to drink or administer the solution through a line into the arm. The saline solution is only water with a little salt in it.

Now when Paul advised Timothy to have a little wine for his stomach sake and his frequent infirmities, he was advising Timothy from what he knew and that Timothy could also apply. Perhaps God has already answered your request for a solution, but you are not in a position to see it.

I am still praying God bless this matter, I am aware of the situation here

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy