Top Ramen is my second savior

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nothing wrong with SPAM. It's made of ham and pork shoulder. Good stuff. Fried up , with a side of Guldens mustard to dip pieces in before munching. Toast goes good with it too, as in sandwich. Add some sauerkraut.

Sauerkraut and Spam...

Now I think we're tightening the belt maybe just a little too tight, LoL.

Is this why you have a little porker in your signature?

Reactions: WaterSong

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sauerkraut and Spam...

Now I think we're tightening the belt maybe just a little too tight, LoL.

Is this why you have a little porker in your signature?
*gasps* Are you implying my little flying pig has potential to be an entree? How dare you!
Have you ever tried Sauerkraut and Spam? Spam is made from pork shoulder and the ham.
Do you like pulled pork, or pork roast? Typically, those cuts are from pork shoulder. As is pork butt. (No, it isn't from the tookus of the pig)

Now, if you'll excuse me I have to comfort my little flying pig in siggy. They briefly saw their life fly before their eyes after reading your post.
;) :p

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
0:26 - 0:50 came to mind. And 1:14 - 1:22.

LOL I loved that movie. That the wife looked like a piggy in human form was just too much.

The sheep password was priceless! "Baa-ram-ewe. Baa-ram-ewe. To your breed, your fleece, your clan be true. Sheep be true. Baa-ram-ewe."
Makes me feel bad I like pepperoni pizza and Italian subs. :(

Reactions: Hidden In Him

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Got me thinking, I wonder if you can add spam to top ramen, pork ramen of course. We had MRE's in the military when I was in in the 90's. Missed out on spam:(
Surprised I missed that.

Budgae Jigae. It's an army base stew based off of things that were dropped down to the Korean soldiers from the American military during the Korean war.

I made it during REALLY hard times with tomato sauce, halved boiled eggs, fried spam. They would also use anchovies, hot dogs, kimchi, beans, etc.

Reactions: WaterSong

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sounds like the combination of things has had an adverse psychological effect, LoL.
Ever eaten MRE's? There needs to be a green gagging emote.
257fd437a01a913c408b21d2618e886b.gif

Hilarious! LOL!

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Devin Wintch I remembered this post after I ordered ramen last night and there was no more Maruchan and I had to ask before I go to bed, are they still selling Maruchan where you are? Or where any one is?

I could not find any ramen except under the brand "Panda Signature." I don't know if it's good but now I have 24 of them. They gave them to me for 8 cents a pack!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Devin Wintch I remembered this post after I ordered ramen last night and there was no more Maruchan and I had to ask before I go to bed, are they still selling Maruchan where you are? Or where any one is?

I could not find any ramen except under the brand "Panda Signature." I don't know if it's good but now I have 24 of them. They gave them to me for 8 cents a pack!
Yeah I get Murachen, $25-50 cents a pack, sounds like you got a good deal at 8 cents a pack, whohoo!

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah I get Murachen, $25-50 cents a pack, sounds like you got a good deal at 8 cents a pack, whohoo!
Haha! Well, I ordered a 12 pack for $2.08 and they were out of 12 packs, so for some reason (bad at math?) They gave me 24 individual ones for $1.92.

:p I looked it up for a while and it looks like Walmart will soon stop carrying Maruchan and it will be replaced with Panda Signature. I am losing sleep over it. It is gone here. Could not find Cup of Noodles anywhere.

It was a good deal and it's distributed from California, but it says it's made in Malaysia and "product of PRC" (People's Republic of China.) Not sure I like that.

So we may get Radio Shacked by Maruchan at some point... I can spell Panda easier though

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Haha! Well, I ordered a 12 pack for $2.08 and they were out of 12 packs, so for some reason (bad at math?) They gave me 24 individual ones for $1.92.

:p I looked it up for a while and it looks like Walmart will soon stop carrying Maruchan and it will be replaced with Panda Signature. I am losing sleep over it. It is gone here. Could not find Cup of Noodles anywhere.

It was a good deal and it's distributed from California, but it says it's made in Malaysia and "product of PRC" (People's Republic of China.) Not sure I like that.

So we may get Radio Shacked by Maruchan at some point... I can spell Panda easier though
OK, well PRC is OK, we all have to eat.Even people in the PRC have to eat.

Reactions: DuckieLady