Tornado Outbreaks & Severe Weather

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you. I'll be venturing out soon to see how things look.

Last night was wild. My oldest son and I were in the hallway for hours. Several warnings. At one point, we heard hail,.and then heard things hitting the house.

We were on group text with my (out of state/traveling) husband and daughters whose state also was hard hit. Two of my daughters (and families) were unser warnings at the exact time as we were. It was good to have group text so we knew each other were okay. My middle daughter/fam seemed to be getting hit the exact time we were ....hail, stuff hitting the house, etc.

We also were in contact via text with neighbors.

Praise God, no real damage to any of us. But now, we will discover the extent across several states.
Praying still for you and yours in all of this!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are all okay. I think this may become more the norm for awhile. I could be wrong. But anytime there are temps well above normal between December and February, we end up with strong storms.

Also, we had heavy (heavier and more frequent than usual) chemtrails for weeks before these storms began.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are all okay. I think this may become more the norm for awhile. I could be wrong. But anytime there are temps well above normal between December and February, we end up with strong storms.

Also, we had heavy (heavier and more frequent than usual) chemtrails for weeks before these storms began.

Praying for y'all in this time.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They'll push "global warming" and "climate change" more and more. Thus, more and more regulations and laws against cow farming and other freedoms.

These "news announcers" couldn't sound more scripted if they tried!

@APAK

Reactions: GEN2REV and amadeus

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There were tornadoes up here from hurricane Ida which is unusual. It feels more like spring. There were an ef4 to 5. Even hurricane Sandy was bad . The derechos happen here too.
Someone mentioned in Ryan's stream about weather machines and also how unreported these storms in the south have been.
Nothing has happened here since September but i feel an urgency to getting some canned food.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There were tornadoes up here from hurricane Ida which is unusual. It feels more like spring. There were an ef4 to 5. Even hurricane Sandy was bad . The derechos happen here too.
Someone mentioned in Ryan's stream about weather machines and also how unreported these storms in the south have been.
Nothing has happened here since September but i feel an urgency to getting some canned food.
I think that would be prudent. And you know, I'd love to get one of those sun ovens. No wood or solar panels or fuel ....just sunlight reflecting off metal into a box ("oven") through a clear door.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hope your OK TLHKAJ. The storms were pretty bad over there I hear.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey TLH, I hope y'all aren't struggling with power outages. Seem to be a lot in your area of the country right now.

Here's some coverage of the crazy 90-100 mph winds, anomalous cloud formations and power outages this week throughout the central and eastern U.S.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
TLHKAJ said:
Climate Change Deception 2021
Climate Change DECEPTION is absolutely right!

The technology the governments of the world are now using to control weather is 100% responsible for all the totally unprecedented weather going on everywhere right now. HAARP can be used to literally steer storms, or cold/warm fronts, anywhere they choose for them to go, wreaking all manner of havoc on our weather systems and causing storms unlike anything we've ever seen/recorded before.

The energy HAARP beams into the atmosphere heats up the ionosphere and pushes it out into space. This could indirectly affect the jet stream as the ionosphere is pushed into space, dragging the stratosphere below up and pulling the jet stream up as well, rerouting it by hundreds of miles. The result changes the way water moves through the atmosphere.

Seven known Extremely Low Frequency wave transmitters are operated by the U.S., Russia and the European Union. If they work together, they could alter the world’s weather by changing the jet stream’s route. That in turn could cause storms or droughts, or even steer hurricanes.
“The world is figuring out weather weaponry” | YourCommonwealth

For a Christian's consideration, the ionosphere is the firmament. It's exactly the same thing. They've been bouncing things like radio waves, electromagnetic beams, etc. off of it all the way back to the days of Tesla and all of his radical experimentation. He was very aware of the Firmament, his father was a preacher. He knew the Bible well.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Climate Change DECEPTION is absolutely right!

The technology the governments of the world are now using to control weather is 100% responsible for all the totally unprecedented weather going on everywhere right now. HAARP can be used to literally steer storms, or cold/warm fronts, anywhere they choose for them to go, wreaking all manner of havoc on our weather systems and causing storms unlike anything we've ever seen/recorded before.

“The world is figuring out weather weaponry” | YourCommonwealth

For a Christian's consideration, the ionosphere is the firmament. It's exactly the same thing. They've been bouncing things like radio waves, electromagnetic beams, etc. off of it all the way back to the days of Tesla and all of his radical experimentation. He was very aware of the Firmament, his father was a preacher. He knew the Bible well.
Chemtrail activity has about doubled over the last couple months or so.

Reactions: GEN2REV

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Chemtrail activity has about doubled over the last couple months or so.
Yes, where I live as well. Every time I see one of those curs-ed jets fly over with that long unbroken trail of chemicals behind it, I just wanna scream "Can't y'all see what they're doing?!!"

It was proven to me twice beyond the shadow of a doubt when I just happened to look up on a clear blue sky day and saw one flying over and stopped to watch for a second. The white chemical trail abruptly stopped as the plane kept flying beyond the end of it. Then, after about 5-10 plane-lengths, it began to emit behind the plane again.

Now, if you're somebody who believes these are just water vapor contrails, how do you explain this happening? Again, I've seen that happen twice now. Whether it be contrails (water vapor) created by the tips of the plane's wings, or some other temporary vapor caused by the plane's engines, that water vapor will disappear not too long behind the plane, maybe 40-50 plane-lengths. For it to abruptly disappear from being emitted at all anymore would mean either the plane's wings fell off, or the plane's engine died, neither of which would allow the plane to continue moving in the same unbroken line of trajectory it had been before. And, even if it could glide briefly in a similar trajectory without an engine, the emitted stream of water vapor would not be trailed across the entire sky like the chemicals in a chemtrail (chemical vapor). What I saw could not happen in any scenario besides the plane intentionally emitting chemical vapors.

So, it's clear that the planes in question were running out of one canister of chemicals, having to switch canisters and then resuming their projections of chemical vapor into the sky.

They are actively Terraforming our atmosphere to one that is more viable for the technology they are now using for multiple purposes, and for purposes yet to come. One of the purposes is to add micro-crystal structures into the atmosphere that magnify the sun's rays like a magnifying glass. That is why when you stand outside in the shade on a cool day, the air temperature feels like the posted temperature on weather apps, etc. But when you stand in the direct sunlight, it feels much hotter. The UV has increased significantly in the last couple decades since they began Chemtrail Missions all across the skies of our beautiful world.

Sadly, the Bible tells us this will get worse and worse.

Revelation 16:8