Tornado Outbreaks & Severe Weather

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're right. I do believe that as believers, we can rebuke storms as Jesus did. Thank you for praying!
So not exactly a storm but I was listening to Christian radio the other day. Many times when when a preacher is speaking my radio will get all staticky and I can’t hear them. Usually it lasts like 30 seconds and it always happens when I am really interested in what they are saying. I got thinking maybe it is the devil trying to muzzle the word when I need it. So this happens the other day and I look at my radio and said “work in the name of Jesus” and it started working then it went back to static so I tried it one more time and the preacher came back on the radio. I missed whatever he was talking about. But now I want to rebuke a wind haha!

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Glad you and your family are ok, keep safe and extra prayers going out to you and your family, and that you make it through this unscathed.

God Bless.
Thank you. I'll be venturing out soon to see how things look.

Last night was wild. My oldest son and I were in the hallway for hours. Several warnings. At one point, we heard hail,.and then heard things hitting the house.

We were on group text with my (out of state/traveling) husband and daughters whose state also was hard hit. Two of my daughters (and families) were unser warnings at the exact time as we were. It was good to have group text so we knew each other were okay. My middle daughter/fam seemed to be getting hit the exact time we were ....hail, stuff hitting the house, etc.

We also were in contact via text with neighbors.

Praise God, no real damage to any of us. But now, we will discover the extent across several states.

Reactions: amadeus

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So not exactly a storm but I was listening to Christian radio the other day. Many times when when a preacher is speaking my radio will get all staticky and I can’t hear them. Usually it lasts like 30 seconds and it always happens when I am really interested in what they are saying. I got thinking maybe it is the devil trying to muzzle the word when I need it. So this happens the other day and I look at my radio and said “work in the name of Jesus” and it started working then it went back to static so I tried it one more time and the preacher came back on the radio. I missed whatever he was talking about. But now I want to rebuke a wind haha!
The name of Jesus is powerful!! :)

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes. A nursing home was hit, and collapsed with everyone in it. A nurse put out a plea for help to get people out of the rubble. :(
My son said he heard there were two nursing homes hit. :(
A candle factory too and of course the Amazon building. The candle factory looks really sad, it looked like a lot of people killed.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A candle factory too and of course the Amazon building. The candle factory looks really sad, it looked like a lot of people killed.
Oh my. :(
When I was on group text with my kids and husband, neighbors, etc ....I was reminded of a dream I had in 2004. In my dream, there were hurricanes, tornadoes, floods, and then a gigantic, massive earthquake. And afterward, it was peaceful. Idk yet what it meant, but I know the dream was both symbolic and literal in meaning. I saw other things as well, but those were personal in nature.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow, that's allot of tornadoes. My prayers for all of my brother and sisters who may be in harms way.
Just got off the phone with a friend in Bowling Green Kentucky, lot's of damage even there.
Be safe my sisters and brothers.

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh my. :(
When I was on group text with my kids and husband, neighbors, etc ....I was reminded of a dream I had in 2004. In my dream, there were hurricanes, tornadoes, floods, and then a gigantic, massive earthquake. And afterward, it was peaceful. Idk yet what it meant, but I know the dream was both symbolic and literal in meaning. I saw other things as well, but those were personal in nature.

Blessings in Christ Jesus! Glad to hear you and yours are ok. I am not a prepper, but I am one that The Lord is starting to prepare me for what is to come. I am not one, like others, that want to be off grid and yet that is exactly what The Lord is guiding me to do. That is why the words "prepare accordingly" were used on my profile page concerning storms. Things are being gathered (like the videos you watch) for being off grid. These things that are being done are not because I want to save my life, for The Lord knows I have already laid down my life. From the beginning of my journey, I have known that these things were coming and yet who can see it. Perhaps a dream of the night will reveal it. "Prepare accordingly".

Reactions: amadeus and TLHKAJ

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Last night was wild. My oldest son and I were in the hallway for hours. Several warnings. At one point, we heard hail,.and then heard things hitting the house.

We were on group text with my (out of state/traveling) husband and daughters whose state also was hard hit. Two of my daughters (and families) were unser warnings at the exact time as we were. It was good to have group text so we knew each other were okay. My middle daughter/fam seemed to be getting hit the exact time we were ....hail, stuff hitting the house, etc.

Praise God, no real damage to any of us. But now, we will discover the extent across several states.

I’m glad you and family are safe TLHKAJ.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

More crazy weather.

Glad y'all are well. Praise God.

Reactions: JohnPaul and TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More to come ...even hurricane force winds. These odd weather patterns are so much like what God showed me in 2004.

Reactions: GTW27

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We have a huge problem here. Those who have chosen not to receive the vax, being given blood donated by vaxxed people. This is a huge problem here.

@APAK @Enoch111 have y'all considered this? I'm not wanting to turn this into a "vax" thread, but we do need to pray about this.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I saw the news report on the candle factory, apparently many of the workers asked to leave when the warning sirens sounded but were told if they left they would lose their jobs. I think it said nine people died there when it got hit. The managers are denying what they said.
Rita

Reactions: dev553344

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I saw the news report on the candle factory, apparently many of the workers asked to leave when the warning sirens sounded but were told if they left they would lose their jobs. I think it said nine people died there when it got hit. The managers are denying what they said.
Rita

So sad... Prayers for everyone effected.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rita
Yeah it's on the news now. Really annoying that they didn't let them leave if they felt the need to. God directs each one of us differently to protect our lives and health.

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Blessings in Christ Jesus. As I was sitting here in a safe place last night, It was put on my heart to come here, it was a strong pull that I could not resist. So I stayed here until the danger was broken apart. "Lord have mercy" is a cry found in every born from above believer. Let us learn to speak it, Let us learn to pray it, for it will be needed in the days to come.