Tornado Outbreaks & Severe Weather

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, where I live as well. Every time I see one of those curs-ed jets fly over with that long unbroken trail of chemicals behind it, I just wanna scream "Can't y'all see what they're doing?!!"

It was proven to me twice beyond the shadow of a doubt when I just happened to look up on a clear blue sky day and saw one flying over and stopped to watch for a second. The white chemical trail abruptly stopped as the plane kept flying beyond the end of it. Then, after about 5-10 plane-lengths, it began to emit behind the plane again.

Now, if you're somebody who believes these are just water vapor contrails, how do you explain this happening? Again, I've seen that happen twice now. Whether it be contrails (water vapor) created by the tips of the plane's wings, or some other temporary vapor caused by the plane's engines, that water vapor will disappear not too long behind the plane, maybe 40-50 plane-lengths. For it to abruptly disappear from being emitted at all anymore would mean either the plane's wings fell off, or the plane's engine died, neither of which would allow the plane to continue moving in the same unbroken line of trajectory it had been before. And, even if it could glide briefly in a similar trajectory without an engine, the emitted stream of water vapor would not be trailed across the entire sky like the chemicals in a chemtrail (chemical vapor). What I saw could not happen in any scenario besides the plane intentionally emitting chemical vapors.

So, it's clear that the planes in question were running out of one canister of chemicals, having to switch canisters and then resuming their projections of chemical vapor into the sky.

They are actively Terraforming our atmosphere to one that is more viable for the technology they are now using for multiple purposes, and for purposes yet to come. One of the purposes is to add micro-crystal structures into the atmosphere that magnify the sun's rays like a magnifying glass. That is why when you stand outside in the shade on a cool day, the air temperature feels like the posted temperature on weather apps, etc. But when you stand in the direct sunlight, it feels much hotter. The UV has increased significantly in the last couple decades since they began Chemtrail Missions all across the skies of our beautiful world.

Sadly, the Bible tells us this will get worse and worse.

Revelation 16:8
I saw something like this on an episode of X-Files.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Current major tornado threats in Arkansas.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is it Tornado Alley that they call the place that you guys live in?

(Or maybe I'm thinking of someplace else...?)
Arkansas isn't technically in tornado alley, but it should be. The numbers on this site are way off. I know folks in Arkansas and they get way more than 39 a year.
Tornado Alley States 2022

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@TLHKAJ That's a lot of twisters....
It is ....but I remember news reports in January of 1999 when there were over 100 sightings of tornadoes in the state of Arkansas in one day. And that has happened at other times as well....although not 100, it may be a dozen or more in a day. I believe information on that 1999 incident can be found online.

Reactions: farouk

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is ....but I remember news reports in January of 1999 when there were over 100 sightings of tornadoes in the state of Arkansas in one day. And that has happened at other times as well....although not 100, it may be a dozen or more in a day. I believe information on that 1999 incident can be found online.
I believe the number of sightings was different than the confirmed tornadoes that touched down.
NWS Little Rock, AR - The Tornado Outbreak of January 21-22, 1999