traditional Christmas

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Traditional Christmas in the United States may includes an evergreen tree in the home with lots of gaily wrapped presents under it for everyone in the household. Mistletoe may over a door requiring a male and female passing their together to kiss one another. The family may gather around on Christmas Eve or on Christmas morning to unwrap their presents and to sing Christmas Carols. Many families will go to a church service together to worship God.

What else?

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
who can tell me things happen in traditional Christmas?

Not quite sure what you are asking here...
But in a nut shell, I agree with Amadeus..that is indeed what we call "A traditional Christmas."
I would just add, in our family after the big meal...we usually play simple games...mostly written games....or board games.

Blessed15

Dec 17, 2017
Harare
Faith
Christian
Country
Zimbabwe
All the replies point to a spirit of strengthening family bonds which I think is very appropriate for Christmas. In way God strengthened his bond with us by giving us Jesus to take care of sin between God and man.

Reactions: amadeus