Transhumanism, (Nano)Technology, and the NEW you!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
the-land-of-hope.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
@APAK, wow such a great research you'd found here. I think we should do the next actions, if all of this proof are no longer questioned then how do we cancel their slavery agenda, because in the next early november we are getting a mass injection of this vaccine. My testimony is I had the cancer/tumor in my diafragma chest between my liver & lung, and the strange thing about the tumor is that it was never grew of the size for about 13 years and it was hardened when I tried to draw near God, it looks like they prevent me to get healed. Few years ago I also felt like something is crawling inside my brain like there was many ants, could it be I was their first experiment object of their so called "nanobots" ?
In 2008 when I was in hospital, some nurse force me to buy a liver injection (the color of the vaccine is between orange or half yellow) but I decided to reject those offering, but when I was slept she was inject those vaccine in my blood infusion bottle without my permission. Since then my liver was hardened and 6 months later I got this tumor. From the CT-Scan result, the tumor was built in my soft tissue and it was attack my nerves in my brain, and attack my right brain tissue behind my right ear (just similar as what had been showed at kingsman movie, when I was go near an electronic equipment it was like a magnet and hardened). I was still researching about my tumor for the last 10 years, does it comes from black magic or it came from these mind control stuff. No wonder they'd used me as a political issue and black sheep.

I also found this article :
https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/acsnano.0c04006#

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@APAK, wow such a great research you'd found here. I think we should do the next actions, if all of this proof are no longer questioned then how do we cancel their slavery agenda, because in the next early november we are getting a mass injection of this vaccine. My testimony is I had the cancer/tumor in my diafragma chest between my liver & lung, and the strange thing about the tumor is that it was never grew of the size for about 13 years and it was hardened when I tried to draw near God, it looks like they prevent me to get healed. Few years ago I also felt like something is crawling inside my brain like there was many ants, could it be I was their first experiment object of their so called "nanobots" ?
In 2008 when I was in hospital, some nurse force me to buy a liver injection (the color of the vaccine is between orange or half yellow) but I decided to reject those offering, but when I was slept she was inject those vaccine in my blood infusion bottle without my permission. Since then my liver was hardened and 6 months later I got this tumor. From the CT-Scan result, the tumor was built in my soft tissue and it was attack my nerves in my brain, and attack my right brain tissue behind my right ear (just similar as what had been showed at kingsman movie, when I was go near an electronic equipment it was like a magnet and hardened). I was still researching about my tumor for the last 10 years, does it comes from black magic or it came from these mind control stuff. No wonder they'd used me as a political issue and black sheep.

I also found this article :
https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/acsnano.0c04006#
Thank you for sharing your testimony and personal life...the bottom line drawn from your experience and many others, never truly trust the nurse or doctor in general, for any ailment or pain, unless you are in a state of medical emergency - life or death situation. Maybe I've been fortunate, God only knows it all.

Even though I was in the military and was mandated to see a doctor at least every 2 years (these days every year) I have never had a regular doctor I see on a regular basis. I'm in my 60s and doing ok... I'm a minimalist and trust what God gave me..a body that heals itself most of the time. I do not need synthetic drugs or any other concoction to make me feel good. I have had nerve pain from a fall and even a herniated disk...I do live with these ailments naturally without a doctor....I've gotten splints for broken finger bones over the years and they have all healed....dislocated arm....blow out leg ligaments from sports....all healed by myself...no doctor intervention at all...I do not trust them at all...

Bless you,

APAK

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Using those funds – and more – DARPA announced in 2016 it would develop the Neural Engineering System Design (NESD) program [11]. Touted as the next-level brain-computer interface (BCI), the NESD system is designed to turn brain activity into a binary code, allowing humans to engage with machines wirelessly, by simply thinking.
@APAK This is what they did with/to me....this (brain-to-computer/brain-to-brain interfacing) technology has been around for a long time and they used MK Ultra victims to develop it.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bionic humans will have no need to connect, even with creatures of their kind. Advances in animal cloning and embryonic stem cell technologies are bringing human cloning closer to reality, eliminating the need to procreate – satisfying the globalist’s concerns regarding planetary overpopulation [12].
Again ...human cloning has been done successfully for at least 80 years.

Reactions: amigo de christo

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
An Army of Microscopic Robots Is Ready to Patrol Your Body
By
Shelly Fan
-
Sep 08, 2020

If I were to picture futuristic bots that could revolutionize both microrobotics and medicine, a Pop-Tart with four squiggly legs would not be on top of my list.

I was so wrong.

Last week, Drs. Marc Miskin*, Itai Cohen, and Paul McEuen at Cornell University spearheaded a collaboration that tackled one of the most pressing problems in microrobotics—getting those robots to move in a controllable manner. They graced us with an army of Pop-Tart-shaped microbots with seriously tricked-out actuators, or motors that allow a robot to move. In this case, the actuators make up the robot’s legs.

Each smaller than the width of a human hair, the bots have a blocky body equipped with solar cells and two pairs of platinum legs, which can be independently triggered to flex using precise laser zaps. The control is so accurate that the team was able to simultaneously jigger the legs of a battalion of microbots in a coordinated “march.”

If you’re not impressed yet, there’s more: unlike previous microbots that relied on magnetism to move, these are basically miniaturized robots. Like BigDog, they have mechanical legs that are controlled with silicon-based electronic components. This means that it’s possible to manufacture the bots en masse using decades of nanofabrication experience, similar to how we currently make computer chips.

Because the robots’ “brains” are conventional and based on classical electronic circuits, it also means that they can be more easily integrated with existing logic circuits to engineer even “smarter” next generations that respond to more complex commands.

“[The authors] have used a fresh design concept for their microrobots,” wrote Drs. Allan Brooks and Michael Strano at MIT in an accompanying piece of the paper. “Because the actuators can be operated by the low-power electric currents that typically flow through electronic circuits, sensors and logic components could be seamlessly integrated with the actuators …This opens the doors for the last 50 years of micro-electronics research to be incorporated into robots so small they can’t be seen by the human eye.”

Why Microbots?
Tiny robots have long captured our imagination, especially for their promise in medicine. In the sixties, both Hollywood and the famed physicist Dr. Richard Feynman imagined teams of “swallowable surgeons” that roam the body and perform surgeries on demand. As micro- and nano-fabrication techniques matured over the past decades, the goal of creating biocompatible cell-sized robots that patrol our bodies seems less like science fiction and more like scientific inevitability.

That is, with some serious challenges along the way.

A main one is enabling microbots to move reliably inside the body. It’s a tough problem. The body’s microenvironment is mostly liquid, which means microbots face considerable drag forces that limit their momentum.

To solve the locomotion problem, scientists have designed microbots that respond to light, sound, magnetism, temperature, or chemical controllers, the authors said. For example, there are already tiny worm-like robots that can walk, jump, roll, or even swim using magnets to control their movement across the rugged landscape of human tissue. Although creative and clever, these design concepts are basically building the robot’s control center—its “brain”—from the ground up.

Why not instead tap into the design of microelectronics and circuit boards, which has powered our computers and phones already for half a century?

These Legs Are Made for Walking
The biggest problem, the authors explained, is that electronically-controlled legs (or actuators) are really hard to make.

So that’s where they started.

The final solution is surprisingly simple and very elegant. Each leg is made of a sheet of platinum just seven nanometers thick, using a standard semiconductor (computer chip) printing technology called lithography. One side is then coated with an inactive material such as graphene or titanium.

When submerged into liquid and with a zap of electricity, the legs attract particles in the water that bind to the exposed side of the leg, pulling at it and bending it downwards—picture pressing down on a metal sheet. By strategically adding enforcement patches to the leg while keeping the “joints” free, the team was able to make legs that bend or fold like Japanese origami, loosely mimicking the way our knees bend when we walk or swim. In this way, they made actuators that seem to “swim”: with a current, the legs bend into a forward position; without it, they loosen into a backwards stroke.

The final test is to see if these new actuators really work—and that’s where the Poptart microbots come in.

Image-one-236x300.jpg

Artistic depiction of an army of microscopic robots, by Criss Hohmann
The team designed the bots so that each has two solar cells on their blocky bodies. Similar to our solar panels, these cells turn light energy into electricity—hence, providing the zap of electricity the legs need to start moving. One solar cell controlled the front legs; the other the back ones.

By shining a light sequentially between the front and back solar cells, the team could activate the front and back legs of the bots in a way that propels the body forward. Although a bit herky-jerky and slightly clumsy, the bots were able to scale bumpy surfaces, moving roughly one body length per minute.

At just 40 μm wide and 70 μm long—smaller than a single-celled algae, the width of the average human hair and on par with a grain of salt—the robots are the smallest microbots with onboard electronics in existence. They’re also surprisingly tough: they can readily survive temperature changes up to 100F and over a dozen orders of magnitude in acid concentrations. Their small size makes it easy for them to get sucked into the narrowest needles without damage, and maintain their structure and function after injection into an amoeba.

Small Bots, Giant Leap
Because the actuators and the bodies are both made using standard lithography, the robots can be easily fabricated in parallel: up to one million bots on a four-inch silicon wafer. This en masse approach means that they’re extremely cheap to make: roughly one-tenth of a penny ($0.001). As microfabrication techniques continue to mature, the cost will likely drop even further.

For now, the bots require very low power—about 10 nanowatts—but they’re also rather rudimentary. For one, they’re not exactly fully autonomous: they don’t have an onboard power source, meaning that they need to be tethered to an external energy and information source like a marionette.

That’s not to say it’s a losing strategy.

“The advantage of the marionette approach is that it allows functional components to be tested without having to integrate an on-board power supply and computational circuits—such integration presents technological problems that have not yet been completely solved,” said Brooks and Strano. The strategy could, for example, help diagnose or treat surface tissue, such as the eyes.

Eventually, however, for the bots to make practical sense, they will need to be fully autonomous and free of outside tethers. While it’s still up to anyone’s imagination how these bots can carry their own energy supply, there’s no doubt they already have a leg up in that they can be far more easily upgraded. Thanks to a “classic” circuit-based brain, these bots can be far more easily integrated with traditional silicon-based micro-electronics, compared to those, say, that operate on magnets, bringing us closer to the vision of a “swallowable surgeon.”

“Controlling a tiny robot is maybe as close as you can come to shrinking yourself down. I think machines like these are going to take us into all kinds of amazing worlds that are too small to see,” said study author Miskin.

*Marc Miskin is a now at the University of Pennsylvania. The work was conducted at Cornell University, where he was a postdoctoral fellow.

Image Credit: Marc Miskin. A sea of microbots before release into a liquid environment.

and now the clip for it...

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A Brand new video clip, just released to the public by DARPA and other affiliates....these selected programs have lowered their security classification levels recently. It is to get folks used to the 4th industrial revolution with some of their declassified programs...the second half of the video is more interesting...

You can bet you will be seeing more of this stuff to make your head spin from now on.... be one with the robots...be the robot!..think gaming, virtual reality and being a machine of this revolution..and of course Artificial Intelligent systems.....welcome to the collective, the Borg..resistance is futile,,we minds are public and think as one in mind and spirit...

Reactions: Truman and TLHKAJ

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Humanoids all by 2070..most probably before 2045...very good clip

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This thread compliments the current COVID cover and the stealth global plandemic for eventual social, economic, political and even spiritual control.

The means to take this control and treat people as objects of consumption and compliance via various technologies

The intent is to produce a NEW human Being - a transhuman being made in his/her own image to be compliant and worship the one who shall be the future leader and idol of this NEW kind. This idol leader is the transhuman being designated as 666 - the product and the ultimate and imperfect human model of high technology - of sheer godlessness and evil.

The subject here and its focus is on how the global elite intend to do it; with especially nano-technology. Their goal is to force you to become a man-machine interface (I/F) in MANY ways that will take many forms, of slavery.

I will start it off with an article that was written a few days back....on the next few posts...

Add in info of similar nature and form at will and try to stay in the lanes of nanotechnology or even technology in general, and transhumanism.

This global drive to transhumanism and its NEW world is the ultimate expression of defiance and rebellion against their Creator. The second and final act of Babel.

Thanks

Blessings,

APAK
I think the goal is to have a perfectly human-looking, Nephilim hybrid with supernatural powers. With the goal of deceiving the world into worshipping Satan as god, proving it by taking his mark. Blessings.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think the goal is to have a perfectly human-looking, Nephilim hybrid with supernatural powers. With the goal of deceiving the world into worshiping Satan as god, proving it by taking his mark. Blessings.

Yes, the Leader as the giant fallen angel or Satan himself. And this mark means a lot more that just a digital tattoo or something just under the skin.....it is has many associated system/parts to this mark with many functions that will 'numb' specific brain functions and our spiritual connection to our true Creator. This is why this mark acceptance is so critical, pivotal and life-changing, and that's an understatement. It means the entrance into ultimate human materialism artificiality, and spiritual death indeed. The mind and spirit at that point is controlled by personal individual demons inside these AI human bodies - vessels of evil and corruption. These demons of Satan with pull the levers of these 'dead' human beings...they shall surely be zombies - living dead.

This fascination with making a new man in his own image is so enticing to those that do not know their Creator and Christ. In that day when they fully accept this mark with all its trimming and constraints, their Saviour of their souls won't come from heaven with the Spirit of the Father within them. Their saviour shall be the indwelling of demons of spiritual evil, and Satan as their father, who sits in their temple design for YHWH.

Reactions: Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes, the Leader as the giant fallen angel or Satan himself. And this mark means a lot more that just a digital tattoo or something just under the skin.....it is has many associated system/parts to this mark with many functions that will 'numb' specific brain functions and our spiritual connection to our true Creator. This is why this mark acceptance is so critical, pivotal and life-changing, and that's an understatement. It means the entrance into ultimate human materialism artificiality, and spiritual death indeed. The mind and spirit at that point is controlled by personal individual demons inside these AI human bodies - vessels of evil and corruption. These demons of Satan with pull the levers of these 'dead' human beings...they shall surely be zombies - living dead.

This fascination with making a new man in his own image is so enticing to those that do not know their Creator and Christ. In that day when they fully accept this mark with all its trimming and constraints, their Saviour of their souls won't come from heaven with the Spirit of the Father within them. Their saviour shall be the indwelling of demons of spiritual evil, and Satan as their father, who sits in their temple design for YHWH.
Demons - people without bodies.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i dont know how long , but oh yes its been quite successful for many years . Eighty sounds about right .

I do know ....for sure .... it's been at least 80 years. In the cult, people who are highly placed get cloned... or are clones themselves with others (they do whole sets/multiples of clones).

Reactions: amigo de christo

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Cristo Rei here's the new thread that I promised

I finally got around to this thread @APAK... I knew i had to clear my mind and about 2 hours of time cos its such a technical subject...
And it was well worth it... You made an excellent presentation and I appreciate you sharing it... There is a wealth of knowledge within those links

Its unbelievable isn't it... Its so sinister, so unethical, so criminal, and oh so evil...
I had read that some current vaccines have nanotech in them and you've provided further evidence of that...

I was reading how one day we may not even need vaccines as they will be able to release it into the air for us to inhale...
Im reminded of chemtrails, i don't know much about them, what are they dumping, could it be nanobots...
They could spike our food or water supply and no one would even know...

They already fluoridated our water without our consent... The stuff is no good for us, it makes slower and more docile...

These nanobots could be doing all kinds of things
They could be cutting out sections of our DNA and welding in new ones
bandicam-2020-10-20-13-37-30-727.jpg
bandicam-2020-10-20-13-37-44-411.jpg

What about optogenetics... More sci-fi stuff... They're able to erase memories in mice and activate new or false memories...
Meet the Two Scientists Who Implanted a False Memory Into a Mouse | Innovation | Smithsonian Magazine

Our government recently said they were doubling the funds into mental health as more people are suffering due to these lockdowns...
It sounds admirable but i fear the motives of big pharma...

And now with the introduction of 5G who knows what they'll be able to do...

Last edited:

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I finally got around to this thread @APAK... I knew i had to clear my mind and about 2 hours of time cos its such a technical subject...
And it was well worth it... You made an excellent presentation and I appreciate you sharing it... There is a wealth of knowledge within those links

Its unbelievable isn't it... Its so sinister, so unethical, so criminal, and oh so evil...
I had read that some current vaccines have nanotech in them and you've provided further evidence of that...

I was reading how one day we may not even need vaccines as they will be able to release it into the air for us to inhale...
Im reminded of chemtrails, i don't know much about them, what are they dumping, could it be nanobots...
They could spike our food or water supply and no one would even know...

They already fluoridated our water without our consent... The stuff is no good for us, it makes slower and more docile...

These nanobots could be doing all kinds of things
They could be cutting out sections of our DNA and welding in new ones
bandicam-2020-10-20-13-37-30-727.jpg
bandicam-2020-10-20-13-37-44-411.jpg

What about optogenetics... More sci-fi stuff... They're able to erase memories in mice and activate new or false memories...
Meet the Two Scientists Who Implanted a False Memory Into a Mouse | Innovation | Smithsonian Magazine

Our government recently said they were doubling the funds into mental health as more people are suffering due to these lockdowns...
It sounds admirable but i fear the motives of big pharma...

And now with the introduction of 5G who knows what they'll be able to do...

We (especially the psycho mob, both lay people and sheeple and the pompous 'experts') are all crazy now as the SLADE rock Band shouted out.....once this all started, this type of technology, mixed in with sociology, psychology, medicines, politics and the rest, there's no end in sight...what a weird world we live in Master Jack and they are not turning back...anytime soon...
and then Louis Armstrong sang..what a wonderful world.......wonderful for who.....5G mania here we come...notice how cautiously though, and without the normal thrills and frills visual experience it has been rolled out and advertised on the tellie (here in the US anyway)....

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
We (especially the psycho mob, both lay people and sheeple and the pompous 'experts') are all crazy now as the SLADE rock Band shouted out.....once this all started, this type of technology, mixed in with sociology, psychology, medicines, politics and the rest, there's no end in sight...what a weird world we live in Master Jack and they are not turning back...anytime soon...
and then Louis Armstrong sang..what a wonderful world.......wonderful for who.....5G mania here we come...notice how cautiously though, and without the normal thrills and frills visual experience it has been rolled out and advertised on the tellie (here in the US anyway)....

Ahaha what a wonderful world... What a classic... I love that song...

A song I've been listening to recently is Virtual Insanity by Jamiroquai... Don't be fooled by the funky track cos if u listen to the lyrics it's a sad and accurate depiction of what we have now.

So there no going back is there... Too many industries are in collusion... The most important one is the media... Such a powerful tool...

Over here there has been very little talk about 5G... The towers are going up almost unoticed. I see social media is quick to censor anything about 5G that goes against their narrative...

Do u know much about chemtrails?

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ahaha what a wonderful world... What a classic... I love that song...

A song I've been listening to recently is Virtual Insanity by Jamiroquai... Don't be fooled by the funky track cos if u listen to the lyrics it's a sad and accurate depiction of what we have now.

So there no going back is there... Too many industries are in collusion... The most important one is the media... Such a powerful tool...

Over here there has been very little talk about 5G... The towers are going up almost unoticed. I see social media is quick to censor anything about 5G that goes against their narrative...

Do u know much about chemtrails?
Yeh, I do know about chemtrails......what do you want to know CR?

for starters: what they spray is a concoction/soup and polymerized chaff that causes the cloud enlarging expansion effect.....imitates clouds...and many still say it is all rubbish and mad thinking.....go figure..

You get released into the air....Al, Ba, Cadmium, Zn ..isotopes of Strontium etc.Arsenic, Pb, Chromium, Selenium....Plus the artificial strands that are akin to spider web material....loaded with plastics, fungi and virus...yes virus....I did not stutter....this is what these sickos give you...what you breathe in....

it is geo-engineering for a dual purpose....weather/climate modification and depopulation....and not to mention the slow process of causing organs damage, sterilization, neuro-brain damage

...it all gets into the soil, water and the foods.......WHY DOES NO ONE CARE!!!!????

Last edited:

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
for starters: what they spray is a concoction/soup and polymerized chaff that causes the cloud enlarging expansion effect.....imitates clouds...and many still say it is all rubbish and mad thinking.....go figure

Yea cos I was trying to tell my mate that it isn't jet fuel... We live near the airport so it's easy to see that it's not jet fuel...
Plus u know what burning fuel looks like and it doesn't look like that...

You get released into the air....Al, Ba, Cadmium, Zn ..isotopes of Strontium etc..Plus the artificial strands that are akin to spider web material....loaded with plastics, fungi and virus...yes virus....I did not stutter

Do these people have no conscious...
How evil do u have to be...

it is geo-engineering for a dual purpose....weather/climate modification and depopulation....

I'm getting ready to go off the grid next year... Unplug myself from the matrix... There's nothing left for me here... Live out of a van or SUV while I travel and work...

Reactions: APAK