Trinity?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
what is "a" Diversity, or Diversities of God?. a Diversity is simply "ANOTHER" of the same sort, an offspring, in the class, group, or sort(nature) unto their own. not a division. when we say "ANOTHER", we means of the SAME nature, be ye it Spiritual, or Carnal.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
to JB In considering John 14:23, what do you make of the statement ... WE will come and make our abode with him... .

understand the possessive Pronoun, please look it up, and get some knowledge.

and now will you please answer my question?.

if you need some help in understanding the English personal pronouns, such as "WE, visit this site http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_personal_pronouns

and if you need bible scripture to back it up , Romans 8:9 "But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his".

Now jb, tell me how many "Spirit" is it?, ONE or TWO?. your call, :D

justaname

Disciple of Jesus Christ
Mar 14, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All persons of the Trinity are involved in this one passage, Father (voice from heavens,) Son (Jesus) Holy Spirit (dove).

Matthew 3:16-17
16 After being baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water; and behold, the heavens were opened, and He saw the Spirit of God descending as a dove and lighting on Him,
17 and behold, a voice out of the heavens said, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well-pleased.”

The concept of the Trinity is the form in which God has chosen to reveal Himself. Jesus is God, His Father is God, and the Holy Spirit is God. Three persons or offices represented in the same being.

Anyone who has seen Jesus has seen the Father. Jesus clearly says He and the Father are one. The Holy Spirit is the acting person in every believer, God's Spirit sent to indwell. The Holy Spirit rose Christ from the dead, and clearly Jesus said He would raise Himself. God is omnipresent. Jesus, being fully God, maintained a physical presence here on earth, while being omnipresent.

We as human beings have limited vocabulary as well as limited understanding. This is simply the means we use to communicate what we do know about God, who is unknowable; we call it the Trinity.

To deny the Trinity is to deny the revelation of God.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 justaname, greeting

All persons of the Trinity are involved in this one passage, Father (voice from heavens,) Son (Jesus) Holy Spirit (dove).

all in one ANSWER. John 5:37 "And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape".
now when did our Lord say this, before his baptism, or after. after, and the voice you heard was it GOD, the Father Voice well you assume it. well our Lord Jesus can't LIE. he say, "Ye have neither heard his voice at any time". was the baptism a time?. and you said the Holy Spirit in the shape of a dove. so was the Holy Spirit a Dove?, NO.

here's your answer once more again, please read Jeremiah 23:23 & 24.
good night.

justaname

Disciple of Jesus Christ
Mar 14, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
101G said:
2 justaname, greeting

all in one ANSWER. John 5:37 "And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape".
now when did our Lord say this, before his baptism, or after. after, and the voice you heard was it GOD, the Father Voice well you assume it. well our Lord Jesus can't LIE. he say, "Ye have neither heard his voice at any time". was the baptism a time?. and you said the Holy Spirit in the shape of a dove. so was the Holy Spirit a Dove?, NO.

here's your answer once more again, please read Jeremiah 23:23 & 24.
good night.
Greetings,

Witness of the Father
37 “And the Father who sent Me, He has testified of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time nor seen His form.
38 “You do not have His word abiding in you, for you do not believe Him whom He sent.

Jesus was speaking to the Jews who did not believe. From what you present, the impression that no one has head the voice of God is being made. We know Moses spoke to God, as did Abraham, and Noah.

Matthew 3:16-17
16 After being baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water; and behold, the heavens were opened, and He saw the Spirit of God descending as a dove and lighting on Him,
17 and behold, a voice out of the heavens said, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well-pleased.”

Jesus is clearly the Son. The voice from heaven says, "This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased."
Are you saying it was Jesus' mother in heaven? Is that the voice? If not, it has to be the Father, there is no other solution. The Holy Spirit of God was descending as a dove.

You speak of God's omnipresence, as to which I do not deny.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 justaname, greeting,
We know Moses spoke to God, are you sure, or was it an angel?, or was it God by or through or an angel in the burning Bush?. as for Abraham, was it God or an angel who spoke?. . Genesis 22:11 "And the angel of the LORD called unto him out of heaven, and said, Abraham, Abraham: and he said, Here am I. 12 And he said, Lay not thine hand upon the lad, neither do thou any thing unto him: for now I know that thou fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me". question, why did the angel speak, and not God?. and two, why did the angel say, "seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me". when it was God who told him to sacrifice his only son to him?. so why did the Angel say "seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me" well.

I'll see you later in the day.

justaname

Disciple of Jesus Christ
Mar 14, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Genesis 9:8

8 Then God spoke to Noah and to his sons with him, saying,

Genesis 12:1
1 Now the Lord said to Abram,
“Go forth from your country,
And from your relatives
And from your father’s house,
To the land which I will show you;

Exodus 3:4

4 When the Lord saw that he turned aside to look, God called to him from the midst of the bush and said, “Moses, Moses!” And he said, “Here I am.”

I am sure it was God who spoke to all three.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 justaname, GINOLJC

who is it that spoke to Abram, Moses, and Israel. please give his personal name. not his title, but his personal name please?.

justaname

Disciple of Jesus Christ
Mar 14, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exodus 34:14

14 —for you shall not worship any other god, for the Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God—

This is one name he goes by.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 justaname, greeting in the name of the Lord Jesus.

14 —for you shall not worship any other god, for the Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God—
This is one name he goes by.

#1. we're not talking about any other gods, we're talking about the only ONE true God, not a god, but GOD, ok.

#2. Jealous is not his personal, or proper name either, ok.

#3. God personal, or proper name was not GIVEN in the O.T. only until the N.T. was his (GOD), name was given.

lets get to the bottom of God name. one trinitarian have already came close to who the one and true God is. he had to admit that the God of the O.T. was who he call the Son. because he knew that the only Saviour is God. but he failed in admitting that the same Saviour, GOD of the O.T. is the SAME "PERSON". whom he call the Son of the N.T. now listen please. Isaiah 52:6 "Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I". if God said in that "DAY" my people shall know my "NAME". now wait a minute and think. if the almighty said in that "DAY" my people shall know my NAME, means that they didn't know his name at the time he was speaking and before that, or until that "DAY". SHALL is future tense, is this reasonable. now knowing that any name you come up with is either an attribute name, to identify God, or a false name. it just that simple, based on what he just said in Isaiah 52:6. the question now is to find out what "DAY" our LORD, GOD is talking about, right.
Jeremiah 31:31 "Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah. 32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD". so the "DAY", he speak of is the NEW COVENANT DAY. and only his PEOPLE will know his name. lets confirm this in the N.T. Hebrews 8:8 "For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah: 9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord. 10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people".

Now we know that the "DAY" he was talking about is the NEW COVENANT DAY". because we know that the covenant that was made was a blood covenant. revelation time, all of that which was spoke of him in the O.T. was fulfilled by him in the N.T. this is the objective, the flesh and the blood. which accomplish the plan or the Subjective of GOD, the Spirit. because the Spirit have not hands and feet, (flesh) , nor blood. and the covenant was made by blood, the blood, and the sacrifice, (the body), that was formed in the woman Mary. so now the question, when did he, (GOD) give his BLOOD?. answer on the cross. well how did GOD give blood blood when he is Spirit?. good question. he (GOD), went to the House of David, as he had promise afore, and conceived flesh, bone and blood in the womb of the woman Mary who is the house of David. for the LORD, (GOD) promise David that HE, (GOD) would sit on his throne. scripture, Psalms 132:11 "The LORD hath sworn in truth unto David; he will not turn from it; Of the fruit of thy body will I set upon thy throne". but wait a minute, how is almighty GOD is going to sit on David throne? remember he have no hands and feet, no a backside to sit on back then when he told, or promise David that. but David, being a prophet, saw it. meaning GOD in Flesh and blood. Psalms 110:1 "A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool". at that time, or during that dispensation, he had no fleshly hands, or feet. because according to Jeremiah 23:23 &24 he fills heaven and earth?. and two GOD say that from the fruit of his body. this lets one know that a son, a child, see Isaiah 9:6 was coming, who is the fruit of David body?. that right MARY baby boy, the body for our GOD to MANIFEST in. read you geology on our Lord Jesus. when it get to our Lord, every one was begotten until it get to our Lord Jesus, who was "BORN" and not begotten by any MAN. but is begotten ONLY of , NOW GET THIS, the HOLY SPIRIT". so by definition, the flesh that was begotten was of the HOLY SPIRIT, which is the true FATHER. the one whom you in your ignorance of the trinity doctrine put, or made the last person in your godhead. the Holy Spirit, God, planted a seed in dry ground, (the womb of Mary), and that seed was bare grain. this is not the body to be, see 1 Corinthians 15:37 & 38. this child that son, which Isaiah 9:6 spoke of, is the, Counsellor, (or Comforter the Holy Spirit), The mighty God, (the Holy Spirit), The everlasting Father, (the Holy Spirit), The Prince of Peace, (the Holy Spirit)". that's right The everlasting Father, is that Son, GOD the ETERNAL Spirit in FLESH. when he was in the O.T. he prophesy of his coming in flesh, listen. Hebrews 10:7 "Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God", see Hebrews 1:8. "then said I", then said who?, that's right "I". now who is the "I". listen, Isaiah 43:11 "I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour". now the cross reference, Psalms 40:7 "Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me". now justaname, who came and saved us?. listen, Isaiah 35:4 "Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you". so the GOD of the O.T. is the SAME GOD of the N.T. diversify in flesh and blood. but here is where, as one asked me if I was of the ONENESS teaching. well this is where the oneness and I part company, as well as with the unitarian. this is the verse that departs all other doctrine form the doctrine I believe in, and it prove my point of the diversities of the Spirit. listen. John 3:13 "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven". while our Lord Jesus was on earth in flesh and blood, talking to Nicodemus. he, (Jesus), was at the SAME time in heaven running, and upholding all of the universe. this is where the Jehovah witness fail in their identification of our Lord Jesus. they say, "a" god. they know that he is deity, but in their false assumption, as well as the trinitarians, have made a title "father", into a person, not knowing that this is the SAME Spirit, (which I will prove out later), and have ignorantly worship in ignorance. how? by putting a false person before the true and only God. the trinitarians have made two persons out of titles and made the true GOD of all Creation the third person in their Godhead. and the Jehovah witness have done worst, not only have they made two gods out of titles, "a" god son, and God,a father, but they have made the TRUE GOD, (the Holy Spirit), some impersonal Force. But as the apostle Paul, as he was passing by Mars hill, in Athens, spoke to the people, and so do I. I perceive that in all things ye are too superstitious, and that word superstitious means too religious. I beheld your devotions, (father and son separate doctrine, the unknown God). I found an altar with this inscription, TO THE UNKNOWN GOD. Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship, him declare I unto you. and here it is. paraphrasing, starting at Acts 17:24. that SAME Jesus who you crucified. he is that God made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, (STOP, seeing he is Lord, take note of Acts 2:36 "Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ". supportive scripture, 2 Corinthians 3:17a "Now the Lord is that Spirit" HOW MANY Spirits is there?. Ephesians 4:4 "There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; 5 One Lord, (STOP, HOLD IT. one Spirit, one Lord? what did 2 Corinthians 3:17a, say? "Now the Lord is that Spirit), case closed right there. but lets continue, one faith, one baptism, 6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all. now if the Lord Jesus is both Lord and Christ. here again is the clear separation of the spirit from the flesh. Jesus is lord, and Christ. what do this mean. simple, as "Christ", the Holy Spirit, GOD in diversified, (the life he know in the flesh), after his, the diversity, the (son) birth, and before his death, "AS A MAN", because he took part in our nature, and was not a partaker, but took part in our nature, big different. this "was" the natural life, with Flesh, bone with blood, hence they pierced my hands and my feet. this "WAS" he of John 1:1, and not Genesis 1:1. the SAME Spirit that moved over the waters in Genesis chapter 1, the Holy Spirit "WAS" in natural or un-glorified Flesh, at John 1:1. now lets continue. and dwelleth not in temples made with hands. Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things. And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation; That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us. STOP. not far from "EVERY" one of us?. Jeremiah 23:23 "Am I a God at hand, saith the LORD, and not a God afar off?". now I can stop right here, and there is the proof. the LORD is GOD. re-read Jeremiah 23:23. see justaname, that same Jesus, who we know now in this day. is the GOD, the LORD of the O.T without flesh, without bone, and without blood. one don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure that out. it's in plain sight. but lets continue For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring. Hold it. we're his offspring?. yes, where do you think you, (the spirit), came from, from under a rock, or fell off a tree?. NO. your spirit, my spirit, and every living man, or men on the face of the earth. their spirit come from God who gave it. and when we die, our spirit go back to the one who gave it. and our bodies return from which it come from the earth, dust.. see justaname we're diversities of God according to the spirit, and not the flesh. but when a spirit is given to a new born child, (flesh and blood) it becomes a living soul. see Genesis 2:7. but our Lord did not become a living Soul, but is a LIFE Giving spirit. John 1:4 "In him was life; and the life was the light of men". now to support this, 1 Corinthians 15:45 "And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit. that word MADE here is G1096 γίνομαι ginomai (ghin'-om-ai) v.
1. to cause to be ("gen"-erate)
2. (reflexively) to become (come into being)
that flesh was Generate for nine month in the body of the woman Mary, and "WAS" born.

so lets continue Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device. man's device, yes that false trinity doctrine is a device of the devil, to steal worship from the true GOD, and in the same time killing you, or condemning you to DEATH. for the devil come to steal, and to kill. you worship ignorantly Just like the apostle told those on Mars Hill. lets continue. And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent. the Lord, God, calleth all men. hold it, why "all", men and not "every" man?. because some will not be persuaded. why?, because men LOVE DARKNESS, instead of the light. meaning men LOVE a LIE. or men LOVE ignorance. did not the apostle Paul say, Romans 10:2 "For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge. 3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God". what is the righteousness of God. that we believe "INTO" GOD, the HOLY SPIRIT in FLESH, & BONE, now (WITHOUT BLOOD). can this be supported?. Luke 24:39 "Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have". now who was this?. the Lord Jesus right. now this, John 20:27 "Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing. 28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God. 29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed".
you see justaname, Thomas believed the Lord Jesus as both Lord and God, only because he saw, and touched, and then believed. just as the testimony of the apostle John who witness our Lord. listen, 1 John 1:1 "That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life; 2 (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, (the diversity, the same person, for he proceeded from the father) and was manifested unto us;) 3 That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son, Jesus Christ". now jb asked me a question, John 14:23 "Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him". who is the we here?. the answer is in John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever. 17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you". now listen real good to the very next verse. 18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you". wait a minute Jesus, I thought you said that the Father is coming?. yes the father is coming, the everlasting Father, is coming. because that natural flesh is coming to an end. I must give this life, so that I may raise, or resurrect, or CHANGE this old body of mine from a natural body, into an ETERNAL or EVERLASTING Body or tabernacle to be see, and to dwell with those who overcome. just as Isaiah 9:6 said. this Son, this Child is "the mighty God, the Everlasting Father". now the proof. it's all in "Diversities". the Eternal Spirit in Diversities of "OPERATION". supportive scripture, 1 Corinthians 12:6 "And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all". there it is, "diversities of operations". lets make it plain where we all can see, and understand it.

the revelation of this diversity is in the word "Another". right off the bat most christians think the word another mean different, NOT THE SAME. we know that it means the same ONE, only in a Share of the HOLY SPIRIT in Flesh and blood. lets look at this word "another".
According to Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words, "Another". there are two word to look at. Read these definition seriously.
G243, allos, and G2087 heteros they have difference in meaning, which despite a tendency to be lost, is to be observed in numerous passages. Allos expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort,;" heteros expresses a qualitative difference and denotes "another of a different sort Christ promised to send "another Comforter" (allos, "another like Himself," not heteros), John 14:16. Paul says "I See a different (AV, "another") law," heteros, a law different from that of the spirit of life (not allos, "a law of the same sort"), Rom 7:23. After Joseph's death "another king arose," heteros, one of quite a different character, Acts 7:18. Paul speaks of "a different gospel (heteros), which is not another" (allos, another like the one he preached), Gal 1:6-Gal 1:7. See heteros (not allos) in Matt 11:3; Acts 27:1; in Luke 23:32 heteroi is used of the two malefactors crucified with Christ. The two words are only apparently interchanged in 1Cor 1:16; 1Cor 6:1; 1Cor 12:8-10; 1Cor 14:17, 1Cor 14:19, e.g., the difference being present, though not so readily discernible.

Now, KNOWING THIS INFORMATION, let go back to John 14, and fully understand what, or in this case "WHO" this "ALLOS", or "Another" COMOFTER, is. we know what numerical means, but what about "Sort", as here stated "Same Sort". Get a dictionary. Sort: 1. a particular kind, species, variety, class, or group, distinguished by a common character or nature: 2. character, quality, or nature. their's our word, "Nature". see God is "A" Spirit in a class or Group all by himself. that's why I reject the notion in John 4 when they try to change the scripture to, "God is spirit". No God is in a class all to himself. for he said it himself. Isaiah 46:5 "To whom will ye liken me, and make me equal, and compare me, that we may be like?". "EQUAL TO", but what did the scriptures say?, Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God". Question, How is Christ Jesus is "EQUAL" to God? in "NATURE". he have the "SAME NATURE". and that word "FORM" prove it out. it is the Greek word, G3444 μορφή morphe (mor-fay') n.
1. shape
2. nature
[perhaps from the base of G3313 (through the idea of adjustment of parts)]
KJV: form
Root(s): G3313
there's our word, "NATURE" see #2 above
and what nature is it that Christ JESUS have?, for the definition say from the base of G3313, so lets see what G3313 means, which is the Root of this NATURE.

G3313 μέρος meros (mer'-os) n.
1. a division or share
{literally or figuratively, in a wide application}
THERE IT IS, "A SHARE". the SAME Spirit, "of" God, mean God, for that which was mad in the womb of Mary is "of" God called the son "of" God. see Luke 1:35. that the "NATURE" that God came in. Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form or (NATURE) of a servant, and was made, or (Generated) in the likeness of men: 8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross

NOW, ARMED WITH OUR DEFINITIONS, LETS MAKE THIS SIMPLE AND UNDERSTANDABLE. "Another" here in John 14, as pertaining to the comforter, "Allos" expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort (NATURE). question, can we find these two values of Allos in scriptures. YES.
#1 numerical difference, and #2 have the same sort, or (Nature). first the numerical difference, lets breakdown this scripture, 1 Corinthians 12:4 "Now there are diversities, (numerical difference) of gifts but the same Spirit. 5 And there are differences, (numerical difference), of administrations, but the same Lord. 6 And there are diversities, (numerical difference) of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all". in verse 4 look at all the (numerical), see list of gifts listed in 1 Corinthians 12:8-11, now count, (numerical), them all. these are the gifts of the Holy Spirit, right. and our Lord Jesus said that the Comforter is the Spirit of truth, right. now lets see who the Spirit of truth is. Deuteronomy 32:4 "He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he". well, well, well. the Spirit of truth is God the Father himself. the case can be closed right here. but ..... because of your unbelief, lets continue

#2 the sort, or nature?. same verses 1 Corinthians 12:4 "Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit, (sort or nature). 5 And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord, (sort or nature). 6 And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God, (sort or nature) which worketh all in all". now lets put the sort or nature in order. "Spirit", and "Lord". for there is One Spirit, who is Lord, remember Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD". now lets prove it out in the new testament. Ephesians 4:4 "There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; 5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism, 6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all".
the one " Allos" God. 1 Corinthians 8:6 "But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him". now lets tie it all together. who gave these gifts to men?. answer Jesus the Christ, scripture, Ephesians 4:8 "Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men". so we can clearly see that Jesus the Christ, the Son is the Spirit of Truth or the Holy Spirit. lets prove it out in scripture, John 14:20 "At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you. 21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him. 22 Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?". this is how our Lord will manifest himself to us. by Spiritual gifts. lets prove this out in scripture, 1 Corinthians 12:7 "But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal". HOLD IT. that's how Jesus will manifest himself to us. lets go to the day of Pentecost. here Jesus is the MANIFESTATION of the Spirit. no longer in human FORM, or NATURE. but in full POWER, with (IN), glorified flesh. the flesh and bones, that was resurrected, or was changed in now in heaven, seated on the throne see revelation chapter 4. and is present with us in Spirit, and is in HEAVEN in the Glorified body. this is just the opposite of John 3:13. where he was manifested on Earth in Flesh, bone and blood. and in heave, SPIRIT, the HOLY SPIRIT, which was see on the day of Pentecost, and in us today by the Spiritual Gifts. and this power was seen in in heaven. revelation chapter 5. but his Spirit, which is the Holy Spirit is on earth in, and with his believers, making his enemies, his footstool. this is what going on right now as we speak. this is proved out by what Judas said, John 14:22 "Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?". one cannot see the Son with the naked eyes. the Holy Ghost is not seen by the world, nor know him.but the minster, our brother Stephen proved that out when they stoned him, listen, Acts 7:55 "But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God". only in the spirit can one see GOD, who is our Lord, JESUS the Christ. even John on the island of Patmos was in the Spirit to see him. this SHARE, this diversity can be clearly seen in Revelation 5:1 "And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals. 2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof? 3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon. (HOLD it, is this supported by scripture, YES, Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me"). lets continue 4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon. 5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof. 6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth". HOLD IT is not Jesus the Lamb that have been slain?. what did verse 6 say, this Lamb having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth. seven is complete, whole, meaning that the Lamb Jesus is the HOLY SPIRIT. that just plainly killed the doctrine of the trinity, it's dead as a door nail. and it destroys the notion, that the Father and Son as being separate PERSONS. he who sit is he who stand. so the doctrine of the trinity is in error, as well as the doctrine of separate person as in Father, and Son. the Father is the son in Flesh and bone, supportive scripture, Colossians 2:9 "For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily". that body in heaven, right now dwells the ETERNAL Spirit, as well as the same Spirit that is come and dwell in us. remember Jeremiah 23:23 "Am I a God at hand, saith the LORD, and not a God afar off? 4 Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD". hence the "we", (the Spirit of God, the Spirit of Christ) see Romans 8:9. as he is seated upon the throne, he is High Priest, signifying his work is finished. just as he said on the cross. "IT IS FINISHED". a pries who work is finished is at rest. and as a man in FLESH and BONE, and no blood, which was the ransom. he is MEDIATOR of the NEW COVENANT, and HIS SPIRIT is on the Earth Comforting, or Helping, the COMFORTER that was promised. what a revelation. well that's why we have the book of Revelation.

as I have said, the trinitarians have made person out of titles. and have made the TRUE and ONLY GOD as the third, or LAST person in their Godhead. what a shame. but as he said, "you will die in your sins if you believe not. and Thomas have many kin folk alive today. they want believe until our Lord appears again. I just hope it's not to late for them. for Thomas only believed because he saw, and touched. but what about you?. blessed is he that believe and have not SEEN. amen.
be blessed, really, be blessed. this is my HOPE.
P.S. I know that this is a long post. but it's worth the re-read.

justaname

Disciple of Jesus Christ
Mar 14, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Greetings in the name of the bright Morning Star, our risen Lord and Savior, Yeshewa Mashiach,

What you posted speaks nothing to the verse I posted. (Matthew 3:16-17) Neither does it debunk trinitarian theology. Perhaps you have a misguided understanding of the doctrine...

God has revealed Himself to us in three distinct persons. Father-Son-HolySpirit
This is one being, one God, all equal.

Hebrews 1:5
5 For to which of the angels did He ever say,
“You are My Son,
Today I have begotten You”?
And again,
I will be a Father to Him
And He shall be a Son to Me”?
6 And when He again brings the firstborn into the world, He says,
And let all the angels of God worship Him.
7 And of the angels He says,
“Who makes His angels winds,
And His ministers a flame of fire.”
8 But of the Son He says,
“Your throne, O God, is forever and ever,
And the righteous scepter is the scepter of His kingdom.
9 “You have loved righteousness and hated lawlessness;
Therefore God, Your God, has anointed You
With the oil of gladness above Your companions.”

The Son is God, as the Father is God, as the HolySpirit is God.

Jesus, the only begotten Son of God, was/is/will always be fully God, yet He is still the Son. His role or office is unique to His person in the GodHead. When speaking of Himself Jesus says:

John 5:30
30 “I can do nothing on My own initiative. As I hear, I judge; and My judgment is just, because I do not seek My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 justaname, Greeting.
Jesus, the only begotten Son of God, was/is/will always be fully God, yet He is still the Son. His role or office is unique to His person in the GodHead. When speaking of Himself Jesus says:

so is the title Son, the same Person?
are they the SAME PERSON?, a yes or no will do.

justaname

Disciple of Jesus Christ
Mar 14, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
101G said:
2 justaname, Greeting.

so is the title Son, the same Person?
are they the SAME PERSON?, a yes or no will do.
I am not comprehending what you are asking.

If you are asking if the Son is God, the answer is yes.
If you are asking if Jesus is the Son, again the answer is yes.
If you are asking if God the Father is the same person as God the Son, the answer is no. They are separate in office or roles, yet they are One as God, One in being, and of one accord; just as the HolySpirit has a different role within the same God, is a distinct person.

Think of a triangle, equal in length in all three sides. Each corner represents a different person Father-Son-HolySpirit. In the center of the triangle is God. The corners are unique, yet equal in degrees. The triangle is one being, with three sides, all equal and in relation to each other.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not comprehending what you are asking.

your trinity doctrine states. three PERSON in the Godhead. and that same doctrine states, the first person is the father, the second the son, and the third the Holy Spirit. that's three person. I say that there is ONLY ONE PERSON, not three.
and my simple question is, please give the personal Name of each PERSON in your Godhead.

justaname

Disciple of Jesus Christ
Mar 14, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God has revealed His name as Jealous. God has revealed His name as YHWH or also as YHVH or JHWH or JHVH. God has revealed His name as Immanuel, Elohim, Adonai, El Elyon...

Our God has revealed many names throughout His scriptures but as we know...
Acts 4:10-12
10 let it be known to all of you and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ the Nazarene, whom you crucified, whom God raised from the dead—by this name this man stands here before you in good health.
11 “He is the stone which was rejected by you, the builders, but which became the chief corner stone.
12 “And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved.”

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Our God has revealed many names throughout His scriptures but as we know

God has revealed His name as YHWH or also as YHVH or JHWH or JHVH

:D do you really want to go with this. YHWH, or JHVH is a verb, and not a noun. I AM THAT I AM is a verb.and here again an appellative of God
see you tomorrow night, getting too late.

justaname

Disciple of Jesus Christ
Mar 14, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
101G said:
Our God has revealed many names throughout His scriptures but as we know

God has revealed His name as YHWH or also as YHVH or JHWH or JHVH

:D do you really want to go with this. YHWH, or JHVH is a verb, and not a noun. I AM THAT I AM is a verb.and here again an appellative of God

see you tomorrow night, getting too late.
YHWH is the covenant name of God. Yes I will actually go with this. This is the name revealed to Moses.

Lets looks at this, I know somebody named Chase. Chase is a verb.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Justaname, greeting in the name of the Lord Jesus the Christ.

YHWH is the covenant name of God. Yes I will actually go with this. This is the name revealed to Moses.

I disagree, JESUS is the "BLOOD" covenant name of God.

consider this.

A name is an Identifier, to what and who you are. we need to clarify the "Truth". Now the question is THIS, what is God proper name, is it Jehovah, English or Yahweh, in Hebrew. well it's neither. lets see how they derived those names from the tetragrammaton which you speak of. The word "JEHOVAH" was formed by merging the three vowels (e, o, and a) into the Romanized (Latinized) four letter version JHVH to get,.JeHoVaH (JHVH). and the word "YAHWEH" was formed by merging the vowels (a, and e), into the four letter version YHWH (to get, YaHWeH). both of these names are made up, not translated, or transliterated from one language to another. but made up in a Language, Guessed at. so we have the English, and the Hebrew form of God's supposed unpronounced name. here is the mistake. they, (the translator), added vowels to the four letter consonant, to make up a name to pronounce. because the, suppose name was lost, and was forbidden to pronounce. when you add to the word of God you just put the noose around your neck. arbitrarily, the translators injected the vowels into the four letter consonant of JHVH, and or YHWH to come up with the names, "YaHWeH", and, "JeHoVaH", so why did they do this?, to promote their god name. as we know, the the name Jehovah is in the bible, courtesy of the Masoretic Jews who translated our bible from the Hebrew, and finally into English. but is it the true and correct NAME?. notice this, it's the Jewish national name of God, only the Jewish national name. no one's else.
H3068 יְהוֹוָה Yhovah (yeh-ho-vaw') n/p.
1. (the) self-Existent or Eternal
2. Jehovah, Jewish national name of God

finding a corrupt name.
if one smell a rat, then one need to find the rat. The first step in finding out a corrupt name is go to the Bible, first to see the mistake, and then researching it out.
lets go to the Bible. we will use the KJV. but please note this, the NEW KING JAMES VERSION translators saw the mistake, and tried corrected it. but for the study we will see the mistake and look at the correction in the NKJV. if the name Jehovah is true then use it, if not, discard it. just as Elijah told the people, "How long halt ye between two opinions? if the LORD be God, follow him: but if Baal, then follow him". now here is the ERROR. the name Jehovah comes from the Tetragrammaton. why then did God tell Moses on the Mountain that his name was I AM THAT I AM, in Exodus 3:14. and then in a few chapter later in Exodus 6:3 God said this, "And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name, "YHWH", as translators state, JEHOVAH, (English), was I not known to them". Now if the name Jehovah was not known to Abraham, why was Abraham using the name?, lets see Genesis 22:14 "And Abraham called the name of that place Jehovah-Jireh: as it is said to this day, In the mount of the LORD it shall be seen". see the mistake. because Exodus 6:3 comes after Exodus 3:14. now watch how the NKJV covers it up. verse 14 "And Abraham called the name of the place, The-Lord-Will-Provide; as it is said to this day, "In the Mount of The Lord it shall be provided". see the change?. they replace Jehovah-Jireh, with The-Lord-Will-Provide. now, if this is a change what else they covered up?.
back to the KJV. Now we have a problem that the old KJV present, because Genesis come before Exodus. if God said Abraham didn't know him by that name, why was Abraham using that name. this is the problem, either God is lying, or Abraham, or the name is corrupt?. by process of elimination, I know God don't lie, and Abraham is the friend of God, so that leaves the name and its translation. now we need to look at that Tetragrammaton, and the Jews who translated it for us, the Masoretic. if the NKJV translators replace Jehovah with the word LORD there, did they replace every instance where the name Jehovah appeared with the word Lord?. NO. Isaiah 12:2 (KJV) "Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation". now the new King James version, Isaiah 12:2 "Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust and not be afraid; 'For Yah, the Lord, is my strength and song; He also has become my salvation". Yah is the contradict or shorten form of YaHWeH, Hebrew. and Jah H3050 יָהּ Yahh (yaw) n/p.
1. Jah, the sacred name
[contraction for H3068, and meaning the same]
KJV: Jah, the Lord, most vehement.
Root(s): H3068
Jah the contraction for H3068, and meaning the same, so what is H3068
[from H1961]
KJV: Jehovah, the Lord.

lets see some other translation,
Isaiah 12:2 ASV American Standard Version "Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and will not be afraid; for Jehovah, [even] Jehovah, is my strength and song; and he is become my salvation".
Isaiah 12:2 CJB Complete Jewish Bible "See! God is my salvation. I am confident and unafraid; for Yah ADONAI is my strength and my song, and he has become my salvation!"
Isaiah 12:2 RHE Douay-Rheims Behold, God is my saviour, I will deal confidently, and will not fear: because the Lord is my strength, and my praise, and he is become my salvation.
Isaiah 12:2 ESV English Standard Version "Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and will not be afraid; for the LORDGOD is my strength and my song, and he has become my salvation."
Isaiah 12:2 GW GOD'S WORD Translation Look! God is my Savior. I am confident and unafraid, because the LORD is my strength and my song. He is my Savior."
Isaiah 12:2 HNV Hebrew Names Version Behold, God is my salvation. I will trust, and will not be afraid; for the LORD, the LORD, is my strength and song; and he has become my yeshu`ah."

only the American and the new KJV have kept the false name Jehovah and it's contraction.
So the NEW KING JAMES VERSION covers up in one area, but still keep the false made up name in another place of the bible. so the NKJV translators still are in error according to the total scriptures. even in its cover up of the false name. if one can see the truth. the cover up and the error continue.
in the Hebrew bible above, Isaiah 12:2 HNV Hebrew Names Version Behold, God is my salvation. I will trust, and will not be afraid; for the LORD, the LORD, is my strength and song; and he has become my yeshu`ah.". the Hebrew have it right, "my yeshu`ah", or English, "Yeshua".
it was the Masoretic, the European Jews who translated the Hebrew texts, into what we have today, the English bible. by added vowels to the Tetragrammaton and arriving at a made up name, they guessed at the name. and when you add or take away from God word you will be heading for the ditch. the Jews had a reason why they added vowels, which goes very deep. but our Lord warned us, Revelation 2:9 "I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan". which bring us to,

"The art of ineffability".
the definition: the art of hiding, and replacing a name. 2. incapable of being expressed or described in words; inexpressible. 3. not to be spoken because of its sacredness; unutterable: the ineffable name of the deity. where did these four letters words come from?, out of Babylon with the Jews who was in captivity, the scribes, the Pharisees, and the Sadducees who now sit in Moses seat. Jeremiah 8:8 "How do ye say, We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us? Lo, certainly in vain made he it; the pen of the scribes is in vain. 9 The wise men are ashamed, they are dismayed and taken: lo, they have rejected the word of the LORD; and what wisdom is in them?". that word,"ashamed", is the word meaning confusion, and Babylon is confusion. it is the home of the tower of bable, or baal. When the Jews added the vowels to YHWH it changed the meaning. by adding those vowels they change that name, and used it for their god. as the apostle Paul said, they changed the truth into a lie. but the word of God is true. 1 Corinthians 1:19 "For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent. 20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?".

The Pagan names
Question, who is Jehovah?, and what do the Great God, "I AM", say about Jehovah in the old testament. God the creator commanded us not to call him by other idol gods names. here's the proof. scripture Hosea 2:16 "And it shall be at that day, saith the LORD, that thou shalt call me Ishi; and shalt call me no more Baali". now that's a direct command from the creator. how plain can one get. how more direct can one be. now the very next verse,17 "For I will take away the names of Baalim out of her mouth, and they shall no more be remembered by their name". he commanded us not to call him baali. why?, lets take a look at this name baali, which is one of the names of Baalim. the Strong's Greek and Hebrew Dictionaries, lets look at Jehovah again.
[from H1961]
KJV: Jehovah, the Lord.
Root(s): H1961
notice it's from H1961, its root word,
H1961 הָיָה hayah (haw-yaw) v.
1. to exist
2. to be or become
3. to come into being, i.e. to happen, to occur (always emphatic, and not a mere copula or auxiliary)
hayah was replace by the Tetragrammaton that came out of Babylon with the captives. and get this the four letter word written NOW in Hebrew as, יהוה, (YHWH), was originally Aramaic. so "I AM" got replace by the name "baali", so who is Baaliy?.
H1180 בַּעֲלִי Ba`aliy (bah-al-ee') n-m.
1. my master
2. Baali, a symbolical name for Jehovah
[from H1167 with pronoun suffix]
KJV: Baali.
so who is Baali?,
H1168 בַּעַל Ba`al (bah'-al) n/l.
1. Baal, a Phoenician deity
[the same as H1167]
KJV: Baal, (plural) Baalim.
Root(s): H1167

So now we can see why the Creator said, "call me no more Baali". they replace, hayah, the, "I AM", for Jehovah, a Phoenician deity name Baal. if you don't believe it read 1 Kings 18:21 "And Elijah came unto all the people, and said, How long halt ye between two opinions? if the LORD be God, follow him: but if Baal, then follow him. And the people answered him not a word". the same thing was happening in the churches, that's why the book of Revelation was written, The danger of Syncretism. in Chapter 2, especially in the Church at Thyatira, baali worship was still practice. how do we know this?. because of that Jezebel spirit, she worship baail. she was from Zidonian, a Phoenician city in southern Lebanon. 1 Kings 16:31 "And it came to pass, as if it had been a light thing for him to walk in the sins of Jeroboam the son of Nebat, that he took to wife Jezebel the daughter of Ethbaal king of the Zidonians, and went and served Baal, and worshipped him". today we have the Jehovah witness, who refuse blood transfusion, and babies lives are lost because of this spirit. it's the sacrifice of your child. see the city where this church was, Thyatira, the name means sacrifices, ruled by Jezebel. which is the god Baal.
so we can clearly see why Jesus sent the letters to this churchs, warning about baal worship. Revelation is an open book for us to understand, but only those who seek the true and only God, Jesus.

Justaname, to understand God Personal Name, one must understand the difference between "who", and "what" in a name.

and lastly the proper or PERSONAL NAME OF our Lord JESUS in Hebrew is "YESHUA". not I AM, or Lord, or LORD, and not "GOD". understand the different. "What", are titles, "Who" is the Person, or the PERSONAL NAME.

be blessed.

justaname

Disciple of Jesus Christ
Mar 14, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Greetings!

If God can not be contained by the heavens or earth, what makes you believe a name can? If God chose to reveal Himself in three distinct persons, that is His choice.

Look again at this plain text verse.

What does God say His name is here? God is not separate from His name, so he is not saying his name is jealous, and this is qualified by, "is a jealous God-" God says His name is Jealous, this is the reason for the capitol "J" in the translation.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 justaname

Jealous is a feeling, an emotion. Oh well.

Title, or the appellative of God
Lets go to Exodus 3:13 "And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them? 14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you". notice Moses asked, "what is your name", that is very important. God Gave Moses exactly what he asked for. so what do I AM means. according to Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Greek and Hebrew Dictionaries, "I AM", is a verb, and not a noun.
H1961 הָיָה hayah (haw-yaw) v.
1. to exist
2. to be or become
3. to come into being, i.e. to happen, to occur (always emphatic, and not a mere copula or auxiliary). what is emphatic: positive, energetic, forcible, pronounced, decided, unequivocal, definite.
So we see that, "I AM", is a description of what he is. and only one person carry that description, so it's emphatic . but, "I AM" is is not a proper, or Personal name. but "I AM" or "hayah", is an action name in description. in this case a title, or appellation. which describe what he, (GOD), is "I AM". I Exist, the Eternal ONE. God is a God of Action. so the action here is WHAT God is?, and not WHO God is in name. see, Moses asked "WHAT" is your name, and God gave to Moses just exactly what he asked for. nothing more or nothing less. WHAT God is, always present, always knowing, and always able, meaning all powerful. he have total control of everything. he have the ability to make things happen, hence the almighty. as in creation. Just one example, Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 2 And the earth was (hayah, come into being), without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters". so here the earth was, or came into being, or existence, without form and void, but by the action of God it will become livable. all of this was done by "I AM".
Now, the million dollar question, how to understand this name?. WHAT is his name, vs WHO his Name is. notice the question Moses asked God, "WHAT IS YOUR NAME". Moses asked, "WHAT", not, "WHO", are you. "I AM THAT I AM", EHEYEH asher EHEYEH, God replied. this is not God personal name, as to WHO he is, but, I AM is WHAT he is. lets prove this out in scripture, Isaiah 42:8 "I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images. notice the word "that". "I am the LORD: that is my name", as opposed to, "I am the LORD: who is my name". who identify personally. but the word LORD is a common noun, and not a proper noun.

let see this in a bible Example: If I would to ask you what the first woman name is, just about everyone would say, "EVE". and you would be wrong. why?. because I asked WHAT is her name, not WHO she is in name, but WHAT she is in name. lets see. Genesis 5:1 & 2 "This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him; 2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created".
see it. When I ask, WHAT is her name, what she is, she is a, "ADAM", because Adam identify WHAT she is, and not WHO she is in NAME. ADAM is a TITLE, and not a personal name. Names identify, be it personal, or common names. Listen closely. if I would have ask you, WHO was the first woman, in name?, then the correct answer would be, "EVE", because EVE identify WHO she is instead of WHAT she is, because WHAT she is, is a "ADAM". and her personal, or proper name is "EVE".
Now Back to God name, when Moses asked God WHAT his name is. notice, he asked WHAT his name is and not WHO in name is he, but WHAT. God told Moses exactly what Moses asked. Now knowing that , if we say God, that's not his Personal name, as to WHO he is. GOD is WHAT he is, all knowing, I AM THAT I AM, all powerful, I AM THAT I AM, every where at the same time, I AM THAT I AM. that identify WHAT he is. when we say KING, that's not his name, but KING identify WHAT he is, when we say FATHER, that's not his name, but FATHER identify WHAT he is. He's the Father of spirits, when we say, SAVIOUR, that's not his name, that identify WHAT he is, he's Saviour of the world. but When we say JESUS, now we are saying, WHO he is, which include him being all the above titles. just like, "EVE", that name identify WHO she is, and the name ADAM identify WHAT she is.

knowing all of this, we see that the name, "EHEYEH asher EHEYEH", is not God personal Name, in regards to WHO he is, but, "EHEYEH asher EHEYEH", identify WHAT he is. everlasting, "I AM", the Almighty, "I AM", the King of King, "I AM", The Governor, "I AM" , the Father, "I AM", the Prince of Peace, "I AM", the Son of God, "I AM", the Son of Man, "I AM" , Wonderful, "I AM", and Counsellor, "I AM". and so on........ see all those are titles, or appellation that identify WHAT he is, and not WHO he is.

"Capitalizing Proper Nouns, the confusion"
there are some confusion, or misunderstanding of common nouns capitalizing, in place or substitutes for Proper Nouns, or Proper Names. knowing someone by "WHAT" they are. dose not identify "WHO" they are. common nouns are not proper nouns in proper names settings. Example, I can say Ministers of the Gospel. Ministers are not "who" we are. Ministers are "WHAT" we are. lets go to the scriptures and bring this out. 1 Timothy 6:14 "That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: 15 Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords 16 Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen". here in 1 Timothy 6:14-16 the subject is, "who", has all the Power, and who is the ONLY ONE PERSON that have immortality. question, who is the article in these scripture?. the answer is in verse 14, "our Lord Jesus Christ". plain and simple. question, "WHAT" is he?, a. the only Potentate. b. the King of kings. c. Lord of lords. d. the only immortal. all of these titles are descriptions of the article, "JESUS".
the Lord JESUS is the only Potentate
the Lord JESUS is the King of kings
the Lord JESUS is the Lord of lords
the Lord JESUS is the only one who hath immortality
the Lord JESUS is the only one who's dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto
the Lord JESUS is the only self=existing one, the I AM "THAT" I AM, the "YHVH", and he is the Lord.
Here we see clearly that Jesus is the proper name, but what about Capitalizing common nouns? that take the place of proper nouns. our mistake is in where a

common noun, when capitalized is used in place of the actual Proper Name. you can find this on any web site and here is the address to one which explains this kind of error in clear detail. http://www.k12reader.com/proper-nouns/ this site gives some very good information on our subject in question. once at the site, scroll down to the section,
Capitalizing Proper Nouns
The rules for capitalizing proper nouns are pretty simple. Proper nouns always begin with a capital letter. However there are times when a word can be used as either a common noun or proper noun and you might get confused as to when you should use the capitalized form. For example, “father” can either be common or proper. One rule for thumb is that if you are using the word as a title and name it should be capitalized.
“I had dinner with my father last night.”
“Would you like to have dinner with me, Father?”
See the difference? In the first example the word was used more generally as a common noun. In the second example, the word was used like a name. In this instance the term “father” took the place of the actual name, such as “Bob.”

"father", in capitalized form, took the place for the Proper name. as in this example above, "Bob" is the Actual name.
knowing this. "YHWH" or "YHVH", "Father", I AM, in the old testament took the place for the TRUE, OR ACTUAL NAME OF GOD UNTIL HE WAS REVEALED IN FLESH AND BLOOD. that why H1961 הָיָה hayah (haw-yaw) which is a VERB, "to be". I AM THE existing ONE. is only a common noun in capitalization to take the place of the TRUE ACTUAL NAME to come. and that was done in Matthew 1:21 "And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins". and again, Matthew 1:25 "And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name JESUS". and again, this time in Luke 1:31 "And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS". and once more, Luke 2:21 "And when eight days were accomplished for the circumcising of the child, his name was called JESUS, which was so named of the angel before he was conceived in the womb".

the name "JESUS" always was, is, and to come. it was hidden until the time of redemption, (salvation). for Isaiah said, in 52:6 "Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I". if the Lord's personal, and proper name was already known, why would he say, "in that day", my people shall know my name. if the name was already known, why in THAT DAY his people WILL know his name?.
yes, that tetragrammaton have sent a many in error. many have been following a TITLE, and not the true PERSON. now, knowing, this. the name "YHWH", or "YHVH", or the Title "FATHER" is not the proper name of a first person as in the Godhead. it a title in the Godhead. just as "son" is a title in the Godhead. these titles are of the SAME ONE PERSON. JESUS.

I'm on the road out of town, I'll pick back up this conversation later tonight.

be blessed.