Triple prophecy?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
Matt 25:31-46.

1. At rapture.
2. At the end of the 70th week, Mt of Olives.
3. At Great White Throne.

Thoughts.

Marcus O'Reillius

Jan 20, 2014
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are five times where two resurrections are mentioned in the Bible. The order of sequence is always the same; first for only the “Living,” then for both “Living and Dead.” The Bible can jump from one Resurrection to another in one-two fashion without mentioning the intervening time, as three of the four do, because of the nature of “gaps” in the Bible. The Resurrections represent the bookends of the Millennium.

Dan 12:1 vs. Dan 12:2
Mt 13:24-30 vs. Mt 13:47-50
Mt 24:31 vs. Mt 25:32-33, 46
Jn 5:25 vs. Jn 5:28-29 and,
Rev 7:9; 14:1, 4; Rev 20:4-5 versus Rev 20:11-12, 15.

Because there are both Sheep and Goats, this separation applies to the second Resurrection, which happens after the Millennium is over.

keras

Writer of Bible study guides
Mar 18, 2014
New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
It is evident that Matthew 25:31:46 happens at the Return, when Jesus commences His Millennial reign....when He comes in His glory.....
Verse 46 says the righteous will enter eternal life, but we know this doesn't happen until the GWT judgement, so this is referring to a future promise.
The 'goats' are referred to in Zechariah 14:16-19

Marcus O'Reillius

Jan 20, 2014
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. The "goats" of Mt 25 are sent to Hell; they do not participate in the Festivals, they are not living in the Millennium.

They go to HELL.

Go_to_Jail_zpsaiubn2m7.jpg

Mt 25:41 "Then He will also say to those on His left, ' Depart from Me, accursed ones, into the eternal fire which has been prepared for the devil and his angels..."

Zec 14:16 Then it will come about that any who are left of all the nations that went against Jerusalem will go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to celebrate the Feast of Booths.

Not the same.

Reactions: Born_Again

keras

Writer of Bible study guides
Mar 18, 2014
New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I do not see anywhere other than at the GWT judgement, that the ungodly go to eternal punishment. Jesus was right in Matt 25:41, they WILL go to hell, but not right away.
This must be the case, as at the end of the Millennium, there are many more who are deceived by Satan and attempt to attack Jerusalem. They are all cremated alive. Rev. 20:9

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
Marcus O'Reillius said:
Because there are both Sheep and Goats, this separation applies to the second Resurrection, which happens after the Millennium is over.
The separation of sheep and goats will occur at rapture and with Israel on the Mount of Olives also, no? I see triple.

Born_Again

Nov 5, 2014
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Marcus O'Reillius said:
No. The "goats" of Mt 25 are sent to Hell; they do not participate in the Festivals, they are not living in the Millennium.

They go to HELL.

Go_to_Jail_zpsaiubn2m7.jpg

Mt 25:41 "Then He will also say to those on His left, ' Depart from Me, accursed ones, into the eternal fire which has been prepared for the devil and his angels..."

Zec 14:16 Then it will come about that any who are left of all the nations that went against Jerusalem will go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to celebrate the Feast of Booths.

Not the same.
HAHAHAHA You crack me up sometimes, Marcus. :p I like that one. :)