True Israel is Alive and Well.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TheWarIs1

Dec 11, 2009
Isa 49:1 Listen, O isles, unto me; and hearken, ye people, from far; The LORD hath called me from the womb; from the bowels of my mother hath he made mention of my name.

Isa 49:2 And he hath made my mouth like a sharp sword; in the shadow of his hand hath he hid me, and made me a polished shaft; in his quiver hath he hid me;
Isa 49:3 And said unto me, Thou art my servant, O Israel, in whom I will be glorified.

Isa 49:5 And now, saith the LORD that formed me from the womb to be his servant, to bring Jacob again to him, Though Israel be not gathered, yet shall I be glorious in the eyes of the LORD, and my God shall be my strength.

Isa 49:6 And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.

Israel is in the Isles of the Sea and scattered afar and the Lord has Hid them, or hid their identity.
Though they are not gathered they will still be glorious in Elohims eyes and he is their strength.
Now it is a small thing that he should raise up the tribes of Jacob and restore those he preserved and make them a light to the world and show the Salvation of Elohim to the world.

"Hear the word of the LORD, 0 ye nations, and declare it in the isles afar off, and say, He that scattered Israel will gather him, and keep him, as a shepherd doth his flock."

Eze 36:24 For I will take you from among the nations, and gather you out of all the countries, and will bring you into your own land.
BAPTISE
Eze 36:25 And I will sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean; from all your uncleannesses, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.

Have you Considered the promises to Abraham and David?

Many Israelites became followers of Canaanite religions and that's one reason they were cast out into foreign lands. But it was also for other reasons. They were to fulfill the promises given to Abraham. I will list a few.

Only a few of the promises to Abraham:
1. His seed was to be scattered to all parts of the Earth and be innumerable, like the sand of the sea.
2. Many nations would come from his seed.
3. His seed would become a common wealth of Nations
4. His seed would become a Mighty Nation
5. His seed would bless the world
6. His seed would stand in the gates of his enemies
7. his seed would rule the gateways to the seas.
8. They would occupy the isles far off and coastlands.
There are many other promises. They have been fulfilled but not through Jews.

Gen 12:1 And Jehovah saith unto Abram, `Go for thyself, from thy land, and from thy kindred, and from the house of thy father, unto the land which I shew thee.
Gen 12:2 And
I make thee become a great nation, and bless thee, and make thy name great; and be thou a blessing. thy name great = GREAT BRITAIN

II Samuel 7:10
Moreover I will appoint a place for my people Israel, and will plant them, that they may dwell in a place of their own, and move no more; neither shall the children of wickedness afflict them any more, as beforetime."

Jeremiah means to pluck up and replant.
It was in Jeremiahs days that Judah was plucked up and it was 70 years later when only a few thousand mixed descendants returned to Judea, according to Jewish sources.

1Ki 2:45 But king Solomon shall be blessed, and
the throne of David shall be established before the LORD for ever.'
Repeatedly Elohiym promised that the throne of David would never cease to have a descendant sitting on the throne til Shiloh comes. Shiloh represents Christ.

The last King of Judea was Zedikiah and taken into babylonian captivity during Jeremiahs day. His eyes were cut out after watching sons being killed.

2Ki 19:31 For out of Jerusalem shall go forth a remnant, and they that escape out of mount Zion: the zeal of the LORD of hosts shall do this.

A Remnant of Judea shall escape and the Lord caused this!

Who can name a King of the Jewish people after Zedikiah?

Kings have ruled starting in Ireland then Scotland and England since Zedikiahs days.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Isa 49:1 Listen, O isles, unto me; and hearken, ye people, from far; The LORD hath called me from the womb; from the bowels of my mother hath he made mention of my name.

Isa 49:2 And he hath made my mouth like a sharp sword; in the shadow of his hand hath he hid me, and made me a polished shaft; in his quiver hath he hid me;
Isa 49:3 And said unto me, Thou art my servant, O Israel, in whom I will be glorified.

Isa 49:5 And now, saith the LORD that formed me from the womb to be his servant, to bring Jacob again to him, Though Israel be not gathered, yet shall I be glorious in the eyes of the LORD, and my God shall be my strength.

Isa 49:6 And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.

Israel is in the Isles of the Sea and scattered afar and the Lord has Hid them, or hid their identity.
Though they are not gathered they will still be glorious in Elohims eyes and he is their strength.
Now it is a small thing that he should raise up the tribes of Jacob and restore those he preserved and make them a light to the world and show the Salvation of Elohim to the world.

"Hear the word of the LORD, 0 ye nations, and declare it in the isles afar off, and say, He that scattered Israel will gather him, and keep him, as a shepherd doth his flock."

Eze 36:24 For I will take you from among the nations, and gather you out of all the countries, and will bring you into your own land.
BAPTISE
Eze 36:25 And I will sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean; from all your uncleannesses, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.

Have you Considered the promises to Abraham and David?

Many Israelites became followers of Canaanite religions and that's one reason they were cast out into foreign lands. But it was also for other reasons. They were to fulfill the promises given to Abraham. I will list a few.

Only a few of the promises to Abraham:
1. His seed was to be scattered to all parts of the Earth and be innumerable, like the sand of the sea.
2. Many nations would come from his seed.
3. His seed would become a common wealth of Nations
4. His seed would become a Mighty Nation
5. His seed would bless the world
6. His seed would stand in the gates of his enemies
7. his seed would rule the gateways to the seas.
8. They would occupy the isles far off and coastlands.
There are many other promises. They have been fulfilled but not through Jews.

Gen 12:1 And Jehovah saith unto Abram, `Go for thyself, from thy land, and from thy kindred, and from the house of thy father, unto the land which I shew thee.
Gen 12:2 And
I make thee become a great nation, and bless thee, and make thy name great; and be thou a blessing. thy name great = GREAT BRITAIN

II Samuel 7:10
Moreover I will appoint a place for my people Israel, and will plant them, that they may dwell in a place of their own, and move no more; neither shall the children of wickedness afflict them any more, as beforetime."

Jeremiah means to pluck up and replant.
It was in Jeremiahs days that Judah was plucked up and it was 70 years later when only a few thousand mixed descendants returned to Judea, according to Jewish sources.

1Ki 2:45 But king Solomon shall be blessed, and
the throne of David shall be established before the LORD for ever.'
Repeatedly Elohiym promised that the throne of David would never cease to have a descendant sitting on the throne til Shiloh comes. Shiloh represents Christ.

The last King of Judea was Zedikiah and taken into babylonian captivity during Jeremiahs day. His eyes were cut out after watching sons being killed.

2Ki 19:31 For out of Jerusalem shall go forth a remnant, and they that escape out of mount Zion: the zeal of the LORD of hosts shall do this.

A Remnant of Judea shall escape and the Lord caused this!

Who can name a King of the Jewish people after Zedikiah?

Kings have ruled starting in Ireland then Scotland and England since Zedikiahs days.
You are talking about Israel not Judah I like you see these things but your a hair off the 10 northern tribes called Israel went to over the Caucasus Mt to Ireland with the daughters of Zedekiah .. Tea Tephi became royalty in Ireland Scotia in Scotland
Judah the two southern tribes stayed in Egypt for some time ...Judah is in the land of Israel today ..... Israel eventually became the Britain and migrated and became the Christian nations ....

Notice Israel and Judah are still separate in scripture and will be till the End Judah is the remnant that preserves the Law they are Jews only joined on a civil(allies) level not a biblical level.
The two sticks will not be the true church the 12 tribes the Whole house of Israel till they both come under Christ

TheWarIs1

Dec 11, 2009
You are talking about Israel not Judah I like you see these things but your a hair off the 10 northern tribes called Israel went to over the Caucasus Mt to Ireland with the daughters of Zedekiah .. Tea Tephi became royalty in Ireland Scotia in Scotland
Judah the two southern tribes stayed in Egypt for some time ...Judah is in the land of Israel today ..... Israel eventually became the Britain and migrated and became the Christian nations ....

Notice Israel and Judah are still separate in scripture and will be till the End Judah is the remnant that preserves the Law they are Jews only joined on a civil(allies) level not a biblical level.
The two sticks will not be the true church the 12 tribes the Whole house of Israel till they both come under Christ
The two sticks are mentioned with the church where?
Please provide scriptures to prove you beliefs.

We are told Jews are Elohims chosen where?

You should have read what I wrote before you replied on this.

Zionist own Israel. ZIonist are filled with Ashkenazi blood and very few are of Judahs kin.
Ashkenazis come from the Khazars and was not related to Judah.
Ashkenazis came from Japhets lineage.

Judah was mixing. Read Esther & Maccrabees.

Jews confuse the issues.

To be a Jew meant
A. One who lived in Judea
B. One who followed Judaism a religion that was not the same as Mose taught
C. A bloodline or race

C. is extremely confused and in fact there is no real Jewish Race or bloodline.
To be a Jew and become a Christian or Messianic Jew may get you harsh criticism with claims that you can't be a Jew if you are a Christian,.
Basically a Jew is whatever they want it to be considered when it suites them

Pontus Pilate Said Yeshua was not a Jew but a Galilean and sent him to Herod, ruler of the Galilee.
Pilate was ruler of Judea.

The book of James tells about the !2 tribes of Israel being sojourners.
These are the chosen and it says so in Peter 1:1.

Jews are not the Chosen
Can you show me where the bible claims JEWs are Elohims Chosen?

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Please provide scriptures to prove you beliefs.

We are told Jews are Elohims chosen where?

You should have read what I wrote before you replied on this.

Zionist own Israel. ZIonist are filled with Ashkenazi blood and very few are of Judahs kin.
Ashkenazis come from the Khazars and was not related to Judah.
Ashkenazis came from Japhets lineage.

Judah was mixing. Read Esther & Maccrabees.

Jews confuse the issues.

To be a Jew meant
A. One who lived in Judea
B. One who followed Judaism a religion that was not the same as Mose taught
C. A bloodline or race

C. is extremely confused and in fact there is no real Jewish Race or bloodline.
To be a Jew and become a Christian or Messianic Jew may get you harsh criticism with claims that you can't be a Jew if you are a Christian,.
Basically a Jew is whatever they want it to be considered when it suites them

Pontus Pilate Said Yeshua was not a Jew but a Galilean and sent him to Herod, ruler of the Galilee.
Pilate was ruler of Judea.

The book of James tells about the !2 tribes of Israel being sojourners.
These are the chosen and it says so in Peter 1:1.

Jews are not the Chosen
Can you show me where the bible claims JEWs are Elohims Chosen?

Obviously you been reading the wrong books I ve heard all this junk before its not biblical its of men
so believe what you like its nothing more than anti semitic mens twisting history
Ill believe Gods word you can believe what you like but Judah holds the scepter always ....Joseph the birth right
and Judah is in the land of Israel of Today /God declares it . He declares he will bring them back to their land and he did in 1948

Now men declaring Israel of today is not Judah are following their own hearts ..
The entire bible from gen. to Rev. tells of this diving of 10 and two so quoting a few verse out of context with out understanding the whole of Gods plan from the beginning is folly of men.

It's nothing more but a glorified version of replacement theory and a definition of a theory is a thing that can not be proved only implied

I have no intention of re-explaining the entire plan of God to you when you obviously have your mind made up in the words of men

JACOB'S SEED DIVIDED INTO TWO KINGDOMS

When Boaz took Ruth the Moabitess for a wife, the people who were assembled prayed for her, saying: "The Lord make thee like Rachel and like Leah, which two did build the house of Israel." The fact that these two women, as the wives of Jacob, were the builders of the house of Israel, would of necessity divide the im­mediate household of Jacob into two families. Hence the pertinency of the question: "Considerest thou not the two families which the Lord hath chosen?" (Jer. 33:24). futher more God uses the Terms Israel and Judah nearly 200 times in scipture if that doesnt tell you they are two seperate houses I dont know what to tell you

"The Sceptre shall not depart from Judah, ect." Gen. 49:10. "For Judah prevailed above his brethren, and of him comes the chief ruler [prince]; but the Birthright is Joseph's," 1 Chron. 5:2.

read a real history if your truly interested
http://reluctant-messenger.com/judahs_sceptre_101.htm

TheWarIs1

Dec 11, 2009
Obviously you been reading the wrong books I ve heard all this junk before its not biblical its of men
so believe what you like its nothing more than anti semitic mens twisting history
Ill believe Gods word you can believe what you like but Judah holds the scepter always ....Joseph the birth right
and Judah is in the land of Israel of Today /God declares it . He declares he will bring them back to their land and he did in 1948

Now men declaring Israel of today is not Judah are following their own hearts ..
The entire bible from gen. to Rev. tells of this diving of 10 and two so quoting a few verse out of context with out understanding the whole of Gods plan from the beginning is folly of men.

It's nothing more but a glorified version of replacement theory and a definition of a theory is a thing that can not be proved only implied

I have no intention of re-explaining the entire plan of God to you when you obviously have your mind made up in the words of men

JACOB'S SEED DIVIDED INTO TWO KINGDOMS

When Boaz took Ruth the Moabitess for a wife, the people who were assembled prayed for her, saying: "The Lord make thee like Rachel and like Leah, which two did build the house of Israel." The fact that these two women, as the wives of Jacob, were the builders of the house of Israel, would of necessity divide the im­mediate household of Jacob into two families. Hence the pertinency of the question: "Considerest thou not the two families which the Lord hath chosen?" (Jer. 33:24). futher more God uses the Terms Israel and Judah nearly 200 times in scipture if that doesnt tell you they are two seperate houses I dont know what to tell you

"The Sceptre shall not depart from Judah, ect." Gen. 49:10. "For Judah prevailed above his brethren, and of him comes the chief ruler [prince]; but the Birthright is Joseph's," 1 Chron. 5:2.

read a real history if your truly interested
http://reluctant-messenger.com/judahs_sceptre_101.htm
Obviously you been reading the wrong books I ve heard all this junk before its not biblical its of men.

Jas 1:1 James, of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ a servant, to the Twelve Tribes who are in the dispersion: Hail!
YLT

12 Tribes and not 10 who were sojourning and below is where they were at the time.

Judah holds the Sceptre always?
Or until Shiloh comes?

Gen 49:10 The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be.

SHiloh is an epithet for the Messiah.
I am so happy to inform you that the Messiah has come already.

So are you really believing the bible?

You continue to say what you believe based on how you believe

Show me where Jews are Elohims chosen people.
Did you not say this? Show us?

Answers?... waitin

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Obviously you been reading the wrong books I ve heard all this junk before its not biblical its of men.

You continue to say what you belief based on how you believe
Show me where Jews are Elohims chosen people.
Did you not say this? Show us?

Answers?... waitin
That isnt even a right question it makes no sense what so ever
you obviosly missed something along the way
and no its not what I belive its what scripture says.
and yes as God said the 12 were dispersed until 1948 learn the parable of the fig tree only parable God ever told us to learn
so all you got is part of the story

TheWarIs1

Dec 11, 2009
That isnt even a right question it makes no sense what so ever
you obviosly missed something along the way
and no its not what I belive its what scripture says.

That inst' a right question? Its what you claimed.
You said it.. Show us!

the two sticks shall make the one true church?

Jews are Elohiyms chosen people?

Not good questions? Why because you can't find the biblical proof of what you said and would rather bail out of this debate?

Throw some more invective around since you can't post the proof for your comments.

It is what you think scriptures says but you can't prove it..

Still waitin

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Yes as God said the 12 were dispersed until 1948 learn the parable of the fig tree only parable God ever told us to learn

http://www.christianityboard.com/topic/2471-the-parable-of-the-fig-tree-bible-study/

Irish

Jan 31, 2010
One thing to keep in mind when talking about Tea Tephi and Scota and such is that they were of the tribe of Judah, of the the Judah/Pharez line. One of the daughters married a Milesian prince that was of the tribe of Judah/Zerah. Thus transferring the scepter from the Pharez line to the Zerah line fulfilling the Scarlett thread prophecy concerning the breach. It was a legal transfer in that the lineages were. Hereman the son of Zedekiahs daughter would have been the first king coronated on what is now called the Stone of Scone. So Davids line was now mixed with the Scarlet thread in Ireland. Some of the exact details are a bit sketchy with the secular history but you see which way the wind is blowing here.

Irish

Samuel Pickens

Feb 10, 2010
USA
THE MARKS OF ISRAEL by COL. GORDON "JACK" MOHR For Christ and Country How strange it is, that with all the definite and positive assurances in the Word of God as to Israel's continuance forever as a Nation, there has never been any continued or persistent effort on the part of genuine Bible believers to find them. That they have been content to let them fade away and vanish into nothingness is surely a deep reproach on all true Christians.

But, the 12 (yes, I said twelve) tribes are accounted for. The 10 lost tribes are now known and found and located and documented as to who they really are where they really are.

It has been publized by the Jewish community. Oddly it was found that some of the tribes are practicing their rituals that go back some time nearly the time they were displaced and there would be no way for anyone to have that knowledge except they were actually of that lineage. They have been recorded, documented and found and confirmed.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Well you can believe which ever man you chose to but I will listen to God he uses the term Israel and Judah some nearly 200 times for a reason and he says the two sticks of Eze which is Judah and Israel (through joseph's two sons Ephraim and Manasha will not be joined until he returns and joins them so I will take Gods Word
You can ask most anyone in Jerusalem what tribe they are from and they cant tell you ..
The ten tribes became Christians and are the Christain nations the two tribes are Judah and stayed Jews ...and scripture bears that out

Irish

Jan 31, 2010
And if I may add some more variables that some of the present day Jews may neglect to mention. Judah had two sons Pharez and Zerah. When the twins were being delivered, Zerah stuck his hand out first, the mid-wife tied a scarlet thread around his hand and said this breach be upon you, something like that, but alas! Pharez came out first. So the king line would proceed down through Pharez ( the Christ-line BTW ) until Zedekiah, then it passes through the daughters to the scarlet thread line. Now the reason I bring this up is because in Egypt, the Zerah line new they would not be kings and didn't appear to like that and migrated to Europe mainland before the Exodus and were in fact of Judah but not recognized as Jews later on. Kind of throws a wrench into this. For a further study you could look into who the Milesians were. Now for the those that retained the name to thier hurt, go to Isa: 65:15. You also might want to read Jeremiah chapter 35.

Also, the island of Ireland was called Scota way back.....

Irish

Samuel Pickens

Feb 10, 2010
USA
Jacob's name was changed to Isreal. The Jewish community have identified the 10 lost tribes and have documented them.

Name 10 christian nations. For a fact we know the USA is not a christian nation. Claims it is not a christian nation. And, has dedicated every building in washington to Baal. What is the Washington monument? The UK is not a christian nation. France.......surely you jest. Italy. Vatican..... no way. China. Russia...... I don't think so. Spain? Germany? There is no universal church or central church with its dictate from its throne --- local churches of believers is where you will find Christ.

You say the Jews don't know what they are talking about nor what their own religion is or who their own people are. Why would they lie? What motive do they have to lie.

It is not the issue. Jesus Christ is Lord and can save people from a lost and dying world.

Irish

Jan 31, 2010
Samuel, I can see you didn't read anything I told you too. Do you believe everybody that is a present day Jew is of the tribes of Israel? Also, there are no nations that are 100% Christian, but nations that base there laws on Christianity primarily, yes. Furthermore, there is the good fig and the bad fig in Jerusalem today. Who said this; "those that say they are Jews and are not, but do lie" and this is referring to the end days. Also what is the parable of the fig?

Irish

Samuel Pickens

Feb 10, 2010
USA
Samuel, I can see you didn't read anything I told you too. Do you believe everybody that is a present day Jew is of the tribes of Israel? Also, there are no nations that are 100% Christian, but nations that base there (their) laws on Christianity primarily, yes. Furthermore, there is the good fig and the bad fig in Jerusalem today. Who said this; "those that say they are Jews and are not, but do lie" and this is referring to the end days. Also what is the parable of the fig?

Irish

Saved of some 38 years. I am a Christian. Jews are not sons of Ham......... Name 10 Christian nations! Go ahead: do it. The nation is either Christian or it isn't! Period. Can you name 10 nations who say their God is Jesus Christ our Lord.

Quit crawfishing and name them. Do you believe in the speaking stone? Drawing the sword from the sacred stone? The claim on the Stone of Scone? If so, what color was it? Mulitple choice: Red White Black Yellow Brown

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And some of those same Jewish sources say our Savior was hung or that he simply didn't exist.

I don't know about you, but in this day and age of political, religious and economic liars, I'm hard-pressed to just take the word of some other faith scholars who have a track recording of bending truth and telling me that my faith is wrong or a lie. Now we know that God has a place in his heart for the true 12 tribes and that they'll deal with blindness. Our brother Judah has quite a plight. However, so many people misunderstand the true status of the lost tribes and how we're supposed to handle things. While we need to be patient and aid our brothers, we never let their unbelief trample the Savior.

The tribes are lost to us, but not to God.

Ezekiel 37:19-24
Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which [is] in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, [even] with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand. And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes. And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land: And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all: Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God. And David my servant [shall be] king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.

I don't see how anyone could make the case that this has fully come to pass. The fact of the matter is this is not fulfilled yet, the two sticks are not yet joined in his hand for all to see. We know that the 12 tribes were scattered abroad - the Apostle Paul wrote to them in his time. While the modern state of Israel is a fulfillment of prophecy, it is a not a total fulfillment of every one regarding Israel (the whole 12 tribes). For it would not be the first time that certain peoples crept into the Levites' roles as we see with the Nethinim in Ezra/Nehemiah. Later we had Scribes, Pharisees, and Saducees appointed by the Romans powers-at-be. These are the ancestors we'll trust to tell that they are the proper descendants of all twelve tribes?

I think not.

Irish

Jan 31, 2010
I know of at least one man on TV that is teaching as to Israels true background, so while the sticks aren't fully together, the process has begun. ;)

Irish

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Confusion pushed today about the history of Israel has a lot to do with those who seek to steal God's Birthright to His chosen of Israel. Even among Jews, there exists confusion about the fate of the ten tribes. Yet many Jewish rabbi know and have declared the ten tribes have never been joined back with Judah to this day, and are still lost, but will in final be joined together under Messiah.

Bible history reveals a group of crept in unawares throughout Israel's history. The scribes who became editors of God's Word came from the house of Rechab, of the Kenites, a people that was part of the Canaanite nations. Canaanites hid their identity to Joshua and they remained with Israel as bondservants. Israel failed to destroy all the nations of Canaan that God commanded, and remnants of them dwelt among Israel. The Nethinims (given to temple service) were of those Canaanite peoples that crept in especially among Judah, and became Jews also along with true Judah. Naturally, most Jews today don't like to be reminded of that Bible history. But our Heavenly Father thought it important enough to include that history in His Word. It's not a popular subject, but nevertheless, it is written in God's Word.

God promised Israel in Deut.4 & 28 that if they fell away from Him, He would scatter them among the Gentiles, and give the Gentiles to rule over them. Israel rebelled, but even though they did rebel, God still delivered The Gospel of Jesus Christ through a remnant of Israel to all nations. Many of Israel among the Gentiles heard The Gospel and believed along with Gentiles, with God calling out a people from both groups to be in Christ.

As for Christian nations with the stamp of Christianity, that's easy per history, for most of the Christian nations of Europe were established with kings and queens that were defenders of the Faith on Jesus Christ with an established Christian hierarchy that coronated them. Can't get any bigger stamp of a nation's Christian heritage than that. Prior to WWII many nations in Asia Minor were Christian nations with Christian monarchs upon thrones. The Communist takeover (or great give-away to the Communists) caused most of those Christian monarchs to go into exile in other countries. Since the Berlin Wall fell, some of those Christian monarchs have been returning (i.e., Romania).

I very much agree that the sons of Zarah left Israel back in the early history of Israel, and migrated westward to places like Argos and ancient Greece, Spain, Troy, etc. Great Britain also has a historical connection with Brutus who came to the isles from the city of Troy. I have been to Zaragossa, Spain and saw the old ruins of the city there which some of the sons of Zarah had migrated to. I was told it was an ancient capital of Spain. (Zaragossa means 'stronghold or fortress of Zarah'). That maybe explains why Apostle Paul wanted to visit brethren in Spain per the Book of Romans. That may also explain why Spain has the word Ibeiza for an island off its coast, which is from the same word ancient Ireland was called (Hibernia, meaning Hebrew). Regardless of what some think, there does exist archaeological proof of sons of Zarah winding up in western Europe. The existence of Zarragossa, Spain is one such proof.

There has been an open attack upon the western Christian nations by Christ's enemies. They have tried, and are still trying to destroy all Christian monarchs and the established Christian Church in those nations. They executed the royalty of France, and the royalty of Russia. And through the usurping power of parlimentary systems and socialism they have sought to place the divine authority of royal monarchs on the back burner. The nations of Europe today are under Socialism, but they are still Christian nations at heart, and will continue to be as long as a remnant of the Christian founders exist in those nations.

TheWarIs1

Dec 11, 2009
I very much agree that the sons of Zarah left Israel back in the early history of Israel, and migrated westward to places like Argos and ancient Greece, Spain, Troy, etc. Great Britain also has a historical connection with Brutus who came to the isles from the city of Troy. I have been to Zaragossa, Spain and saw the old ruins of the city there which some of the sons of Zarah had migrated to. I was told it was an ancient capital of Spain. (Zaragossa means 'stronghold or fortress of Zarah'). That maybe explains why Apostle Paul wanted to visit brethren in Spain per the Book of Romans. That may also explain why Spain has the word Ibeiza for an island off its coast, which is from the same word ancient Ireland was called (Hibernia, meaning Hebrew). Regardless of what some think, there does exist archaeological proof of sons of Zarah winding up in western Europe. The existence of Zarragossa, Spain is one such proof.
HIbernia was the Latin version the Romans gave to what was called Iveria or Iberia
B & V Sounded much alike in Hebrew/Phoenician and was used interchangeably.

Iber = Hebrew/Eber.

Many Irish including my Ancestors fled to the Hebride island between Scotland and Ireland.
Can you guess what Hebrides mean?

the Sea of Galilee today is called Tiberias or T-IBER-ias
IAS is Greek meaning pertaining to....

Now care to hear something that is mostly unknown today?

Galilee was called Galiylah in Hebrew but was pronounced Gawliylaw or GAWL-Liyl

The area east of Galilee was called in Greek Gaulanitis meaning belonging to Gaulan.
Gaulan is written Golan today and most people have heard of the Golan Heights.

Christ worked miracles all over Gaulan and Gawliyl

IGAL pron. IGAWL was a son of Joseph

Gilgal was the name for 3 places in old ISrael and was pronounced GILGAWL

GALAL was a Hebrew name mentioned in the bible. GAWLAL

Notice the word GAWL in these instances?

GALATIA was named after the GAULS that settled Anatolia after Assyrians were subdued by the Babylonians and the Israelites were freed.

Its fairly obvious that Gauls were of Israel stock..

Greeks called the Gauls Celts or Keltoi which meant "people that are different"
So what was so different about them,?
the Greeks said they were a TALL people, sure some were short but the TALL people stood out to the Greeks.
They also said noted many with Blond hair and light eyes.

Blue and Green eyes and the blond and red hair genes account for only 10 % of the worlds population.
Red heads are less than 1% and Scotland has the highest number of Red heads.

90% of the world has dark hair and brown eyes.

1Pe 1:1 Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the choice sojourners of the dispersion of Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia,

Peter identified some of the Lost tribes in the above areas south of the black sea.. They were also North, west and East of the Sea

East of the Black sea where modern Georgia is a place called IBeria was born, Just like in Ireland.
It disappeared after the Celts/Gauls moved Westward.

To the east of this old forgotten Iberia was a place called Albania. IT disappeared about the same time and another Albania arose NW of GReece and is called Albania today.
Alba/Alban means WHITE in Gaelic. And Alba was the early name for Scotland.
The Scottish independence tells the story of coming to Scotland 1500 years after Moses and the Hebrews crossed the Red Sea and were known as Scythes and then journey to Scotland.
How did they know exactly when Moses cross the red sea?

Old Irish Gaelic looks similar to Phoenician which was the sister language of Hebrew/Aramaic.

Gotta love the secret hidden things of the lord