True Parent

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
7 But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.
8Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,
9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:
10 That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; - Philippians 3:7-10.

No adoptive parent can train or raise a child to know their true parent (in the way they should go), they can teach to know about them. The only teacher for the child is the true parent. The adoptive parent can show the way, they can point out they are the adoptive parent and let the child know they need the true parent for true understanding of the parent but the adoptive parent cannot teach the child what it is they can only get from the true parent.

It is not as though we (Christian's) are against adoptive parents, no thank God for them. It is just we are for finding the true parent and knowing him.

What is an adoptive parent? It is your natural ways and means. The way you were raised, to your culture around you, religious background, education, your ethnicity, anything about you that has made you you can be considered an adoptive parent. All of that, all of you must be "I count it all dung," Paul said.

Now how could the Lord use these things that made me me. By you putting those things on a shelf and the Lord over shadow's my ways and means. If he can use my education he will, if he needs my culture he will, if he needs my witness it will come out spontaneous. We do not have to push things on people it will come out naturally as you. It feels right because it fits your creation. Living Christ or Christ living in you with knowledge fits every human being that will come in to exsistence. Christ is the perfect fit for living life here and now.

You have had the times when doing something for the Lord and it just felt right, it felt like that was what you were born for. You are exactly right, you were born for that kind of living. That life that comes from the inner most being of a believer is Christ "in him we live, and move, and have out being." It is Christ alive in you, he is the power, he is the strength, the believer is crucified with Christ and no longer lives but by the new life even 'Christ.'

Reactions: Mayflower