True Trinity.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did not Jesus pray to the Father? This would indicate that to a certain extent the Father (who inabiteth eternity) is independent of the Son (who dwells in human flesh).
boy, boy, boy, I started not to answer this post, but are you hearing yourself, "I already believe that they are the same Person; you don't have to convince me of that". well aperantly not. for you still don't understand. listen the Lord Jesus is God himself teaching us. in flesh in a G2758 κενόω kenoo state, he's our EXAMPLE". bingo, is the light bulbs coming on now?

under stand Jesus never prayed "TO" the father, he always "Pray" the father not "TO" look it up in your KJV. the only time our Lord "Prayed "to" the Father/Spirit, was in intercession for someone else. see it now? just as the Holy Spirit/Jesus make intercession for us now, because he's not in the NATURAL FLESH anymore. scripture, Romans 8:26 "Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered."
notice it said "Spirit", and that's Spirit with the cap "S", now who is he praying to? see the difference, fo God is a "Spirit"

this is where the trinity also breakdown at, for if all are equal, as some say well why is each praying to the other when some say the Father is "First?".

see the ERROR now? JESUS is the "FIRST" and the "LAST". Jesus is the "FIRST" Adam, and he's the "Last" Adam

can't understand that either, can you?. think about it... (smile).

PICJAG

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
because he's not in the NATURAL FLESH anymore.

This is where you have departed from sound doctrine, my friend.

1Jo 4:1, Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
1Jo 4:2, Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
1Jo 4:3, And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

2Jo 1:7, For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is where you have departed from sound doctrine, my friend.

1Jo 4:1, Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
1Jo 4:2, Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
1Jo 4:3, And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

2Jo 1:7, For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
First thanks for the reply. (smile), ... LOL, I said, "because he's not in the NATURAL FLESH anymore". that which was resurrected is not NATURAL anymore, (which answer the John 14:28 question, "the Father is greater than I". listen, 1 Corinthians 15:35 "But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?"
1 Corinthians 15:36 "Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:"
1 Corinthians 15:37 "And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain:"
1 Corinthians 15:38 "But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body."

now listen real good, 1 Corinthians 15:42 "So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:"
1 Corinthians 15:43 "It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:"
1 Corinthians 15:44 "It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body." (BINGO, the natural body is no more). did I depart from the scriptures? no, what was raised .... was ... "CHANGED", what do you thing resurrection means? oh well. the resurrected body, it's flesh, and it's is bone but no ... BLOOD, meaning it's not NATURAL anymore. and the Life of NATURAL flesh is in the blood, scripture, Leviticus 17:11 "For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul."
beep, beep, beep...... Weather Alert! the Lord Jesus has no blood in his resurrected body..... JBF, that basic bible study, you should have known that. did you not know that flesh and blood cannot inherent the Kingod of Heaven. but flesh and bone can, which our Lord have. listen, Luke 24:39 "Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have."
WHAT'S MISSING? that's right ... "blood"... :eek: JBF this is basic bible, I cannot see how you missed that.
now, did I depart from the scriptures again? NO... so your statement is mute.

will I ever get an answer to the John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24 reconcile? the way it's going I guess not... (smile)... lol. oh well.

the scriptures are clear and true, 2 Timothy 3:7 "Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth."

PICJAG.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, @101G, it appears that you are pitting scripture against scripture.

There is a solution: that Jesus Christ is still come in the flesh even though He has a spiritual body; if you consider that "in the flesh" now means that Jesus continues to live in a finite, human body, though glorified.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, @101G, it appears that you are pitting scripture against scripture.

There is a solution: that Jesus Christ is still come in the flesh even though He has a spiritual body; if you consider that "in the flesh" now means that Jesus continues to live in a finite, human body, though glorified.
first thanks for the reply, you just don't get it do you? did Jesus when he was on earth before his resurrection, and after his coming in flesh have a Spiritual body yes or NO?

PICJAG.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He received a spiritual body after His resurrection and ascension.

Even so, He is come in the flesh; and the Bible would say that those who dispute otherwise are deceivers and of the spirit of antichrist (1 John 4:1-3, 2 John 1:7).

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because the eternal Spirit as He dwells in eternity is not in flesh.

He is only in flesh inasmuch as He became flesh and dwelt among us.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He received a spiritual body after His resurrection and ascension.

Even so, He is come in the flesh; and the Bible would say that those who dispute otherwise are deceivers and of the spirit of antichrist (1 John 4:1-3, 2 John 1:7).
did I evere denied that he came in flesh? I have quoted John 1:14 over, and over. no, if you have a post saying this of mine please bring it to my attention, so I may correct it. if not your statement is muite again.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Question:

Did He who now inhabits eternity die on the Cross?
AGAIN, another basic bible study question you should have known. listen, James 2:26 "For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also."

ok, JBF who or what died? ... the body or the spirit? when you answer that then you will have your answer... (smile)... be careful how you answer.....

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
justbyfaith said: ↑
In Luke 1:35 you will find the missing scripture.

I agree that Jesus was created (in His humanity), Romans 1:3 (kjv). He later ascended to fill all things; to exist outside of time (Ephesians 4:10).

Consider please that Jehovah has a Maker, Isaiah 45:11.

Is not Jesus then Jehovah God?

Think about it.

Luke 1:35 "And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God."

is the Son of God spirit or flesh? BARNEY, or JBF can answer..... (smile).

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This scripture declares to us what it means that God sent His only begotten Son
yes, the scriptures do. Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me."

so B and JBF is Jesus God's OWN ARM... yes or No?

when you can answer this then you will know who came and who was sent..... (smile).

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
not either/or...both/and (concerning the Son of God).
Jesus is God Himself come in the flesh. All of God; not just His arm.
First thanks for the reply... (LOL, LOL, LOL)... my, my, my, my.... oh well
ARE you sure you want to keep that statement on the RECORD? "Jesus is God Himself come in the flesh. All of God; not just His arm" well you just denied scripture, listen, Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:"
do you know what "no reputation," means? if it was ALL of God, then you or the bible is lying, and I take the bible side, because,
G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') v.
1. to make empty.
2. (figuratively) to abase, neutralize, falsify.
[from G2756]
KJV: make (of none effect, of no reputation, void), be in vain
Root(s): G2756

IS God Empty?, or is ... "ALL" ... of God as you said, is he abase, or neutralize, meaning .... "ALL" of him... :eek: I see you're desperate now, pulling straws from all derictions... :rolleyes: it will make no difference the scriptures want change.

you just made a deadly mistake, if "ALL" of God was neutralize there would be no upholding of the universe.... so that's want work, go back to the drawing boaed. :cool: I can't believe you would make a mistake as this.

but I'll help you out, listen, God's ARM was "neutralize", listen, Hebrews 2:9 "But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man."
DO YOU KINOW NOW WHO DIED? .... (smile). the one who "taste death" for every man, who made HIMSELF lower than the angels" that who DIED the "FIRST" DEATH.... lol, lol. my, my, my. BIY oH BOY....

now this,
101G said: ↑
will I ever get an answer to the John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24 reconcile? the way it's going I guess not... (smile)... lol. oh well.

JBF said, "These verses don't present a problem to my theology".

I din't ask that, i ASKED is the person in John 1:3 the same person in Isaiah 44:24, YES OR NO?.

PICJAG.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you just made a deadly mistake, if "ALL" of God was neutralize there would be no upholding of the universe.... so that's want work, go back to the drawing boaed.

What you're not seeing is that if any Person inhabits eternity they are there eternally; and therefore if they descend into time they will not cease to exist in eternity.

So God both became a Man and remained behind in eternity when He incarnated as the Son.

I would say that all of God was condensed in the Person of the Son...the fulness of the Father (Colossians 1:19, Colossians 2:9).

I din't ask that, i ASKED is the person in John 1:3 the same person in Isaiah 44:24, YES OR NO?.

I have answered yes to this question on not a few occasions.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What you're not seeing is that if any Person inhabits eternity they are there eternally; and therefore if they descend into time they will not cease to exist in eternity.
first thanks for the reply, second, you just don't get it, Jesus is ETERNITY, only shared in flesh G2758 κενόω kenoo. are you listing? is Jesus not in heaven eternally, and on earth spatially at the same time. this is what you don't understand. he is the G243 allos of himself in flesh, again Isaiah 63:5 ... please read. and here again is the scripture to prove it, John 3:13 "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven." he's in heaven and on earth at the same time. if you cannot see it, then as the scripture stand, you're delusional, listen, Isaiah 66:4 "I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not."

101G said: ↑
I didn't ask that, i ASKED is the person in John 1:3 the same person in Isaiah 44:24, YES OR NO?.

you said, "I have answered yes to this question on not a few occasions".
Good, because that eliminates any Father or Son as any separate person, and it eliminates any and every thing you have spoke on.

when God chose that delusion for you, nothing I or anyone else can say or do can help you, so I leave you with Revelation 22:11.

see ya, wish you well.....

PICJAG.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good, because that eliminates any Father or Son as any separate person, and it eliminates any and every thing you have spoke on.

No, because they are distinct, not separate.

when God chose that delusion for you, nothing I or anyone else can say or do can help you, so I leave you with Revelation 22:11.

see ya, wish you well.....

It's alright, you are not going to be condemned for not seeing what it says in scripture about the distinctiveness of the members in the Godhead...so I don't feel compelled to argue with you any further. I will just say to you that you are blind to specific scriptures that I have brought before you (I think that maybe you even just ignored them). Therefore if you want to know Christ better, then go back and see the things that I have posted. But if you want to stay with a limited view of who Christ is, then continue to hold to the view that you currently have and don't look into any new information that might rock your boat.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus (the Son in finite human flesh) died on the Cross for our sins and became sin for us; the Father (that infinite eternal Spirit who inhabiteth eternity) didn't; except that after one eternal moment, the Father does incarnate and the Man that He becomes does indeed die on the Cross and become sin for us.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi @101G,

I do believe that Father, Son, and Holy Ghost, are absolutely ONE, so that the Father is the Son is the Holy Ghost.

However, I also see distinctions in their attributes, such as:

1) The Father is distinct from the Son in that He is an eternal, infinite Spirit (John 4:23-24) who inhabiteth eternity (Isaiah 57:15); while the Son is the same Spirit inhabiting a finite flesh human body (John 14:7-11; 1 John 4:1-3, 2 John 1:7);

2) The Son is distinct from the Holy Ghost in that the Holy Ghost is the Spirit that He released to the Father in Luke 23:46; and therefore He is the Spirit of Jesus not in flesh (2 Corinthians 3:17);

3) The Father is distinct from the Holy Ghost in that while they are the same, one Spirit (Ephesians 4:4,John 4:23-24, John 7:39), the Father (1st Person who inhabiteth eternity) has never experienced becoming human while the Holy Ghost (who is the after-incarnate Father) has lived a perfect human life (see Luke 23:46); and the Holy Ghost, the Spirit of truth, also proceedeth from the Father (John 15:26). Because the Son is the incarnated Father.

repeated post.

The Spirit (the Holy Ghost) also maketh intercession to the Father (Romans 8:26-27) and is qualified to do so because He has lived a human life and therefore understands humanity.