True Trinity.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ERROR, YHWH/I AM or H1961 הָיָה hayah (haw-yaw) v. is a VERB, and verbs are not personal names. YHWH is what, God is not WHO he is in Name.

so that's incorrect.

PICJAG.

Yes people will continue to deny that those four Hebrew letters represent the name of The True God. Who's name is Jehovah.
Those without God's Holy Spirit will not be able to believe or have faith in what Jesus said to Mary(not his mother) after his resurrection. I go to my Father and your Father my God and your God. Even after his resurrection from the dead Jesus says he's not God.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Or in the words of Jesus: "You know neither me nor my Father; if you knew me, you would know my Father also" (JOHN 8:19).

seems like this woulda been a good place to admit to being God, if that was what Jesus had in mind?
John 14:8 "Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us."
John 14:9 "Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?"

so I ask, "how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?".

PICJAG.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 10:18
Many attempts had been made to take the life of the “fine shepherd," Jesus Christ. But never did he do anything deserving of death at the hands of men. This explains why he said: “No man has taken it away from me, but I surrender it of my own initiative. I have authority to surrender it, and I have authority to receive it again. The commandment on this I received from my Father.”—John 10:18. Jesus says he received this authority from his Father, Jesus didn't say he was the Father.
A few months later the proof of this statement was furnished. On the night of his being betrayed in the garden of Gethsemane, when his disciple Peter tried to protect him with a sword, Jesus said: “Do you think that I cannot appeal to my Father to supply me at this moment more than twelve legions of angels? In that case, how would the Scriptures be fulfilled that it must take place this way?” (Matt. 26:53, 54) Thus, after letting his apostles flee from his side, Jesus surrendered himself of his own initiative to the crowds that came to arrest him and make a final attempt to have him put to death. In doing this Jesus was not throwing away his life.
Jesus had the authority from his heavenly Father to take this course, but it was left to his own free will to do so. His authority to receive his soul again by a resurrection depended upon his willing self-surrender. Because he did surrender his soul to death, his heavenly Father clothed him with the authority to receive it again from the only One who could raise him from the dead. No power in heaven or on earth could block this authority for Jesus to receive his “soul,” or life, again. Hence, the governor’s seal that was put upon the large stone that closed the entry to the tomb in which he was buried after dying on the tree, and also the soldier guard that was stationed at the tomb to prevent his disciples from stealing the dead body, failed to block Jesus in exercising his God-given authority on the third day.—Matt. 27:62 through 28:15.
Really, Jesus was under his heavenly Father’s command to do all of this. So, on the third day of his death, Jehovah God issued the command for his obedient Son to arise from the dead and receive life again, in the spirit realm with his heavenly Father. Since he had not forfeited his human life by disobedience to God, he also received the right and title to perfect human life that he might present them to Jehovah God in his heavenly temple and make propitiation for the sin of the whole world.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes people will continue to deny that those four Hebrew letters represent the name of The True God. Who's name is Jehovah.
Those without God's Holy Spirit will not be able to believe or have faith in what Jesus said to Mary(not his mother) after his resurrection. I go to my Father and your Father my God and your God. Even after his resurrection from the dead Jesus says he's not God.
thanks for the reply, lets make it simple to you, YHWH is "WHAT" he is and not, "WHO", he is in Name. example, if I was to ask you "WHAT" is the first woman name. many would say "Eve", and they would be wrong. because the question was asked, "WHAT" is the first woman name, not "Who was the first woman in name. the correct answer would be "ADAM", and here's the scripture to back that up. Genesis 5:1 "This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;"
Genesis 5:2 "Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created."

Adam is "WHAT" she is and not "WHO" she is.

if I was to ask, "WHO" is the first woman name?, the correct answer would be "Eve", because Eve is "WHO" she is and not "WHAT" she is.

and on the mountian Moses aske God "WHAT" is his name, and not "WHO" is he in name.

so one need to understand the difference between "WHO" someone is in name vs "WHAT" someone is in name.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Or in the words of Jesus: "You know neither me nor my Father; if you knew me, you would know my Father also" (JOHN 8:19).

seems like this woulda been a good place to admit to being God, if that was what Jesus had in mind?
Jesus has told us in many places that he is God, but we who are blind cannot see nor hear, because ye don't believe. many say JESUS is God out of one side of their mouth, but out the outher side doubt that he is God, bro James said it best, James 1:8 "A double minded man is unstable in all his ways."

PICJAG.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

See Hebrews 1:8-9.

God has a God, according to that scripture passage.

And the Holy Spirit will testify that Jesus is the Lord (God) even in light of the verse that you have given.

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People still don't understand, once again, Jesus is the equal "share" of himself in flesh, on earth in the diversified state, he says my Father which is his "Spirit" un-diversified in heaven... Spirit. he in a body, from heaven say my Son, or MY "body" on earth. can we back this up with scripture? yes, Revelation 3:12 "Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name."

LOL, LOL, many do not understand the possessive noun "I", which is "my", possessive ... lol, lol, lol. my, my, my, my. listen the Lord Jesus said that he was going to write "MY" God name on them, correct. did you read the the very last part of the verse? listen, "and I will write upon him my new name". BINGO, the "I" is "MY" Lord have mercy......... it's right in the scripture itself..

the scriptures are correct, "they have eyes but see not, ears and hear not.... :eek:

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See Hebrews 1:8-9.

God has a God, according to that scripture passage.
if God have a God then you... U .. have two God, but lets explain the scripture, Hebrews 1:8 "But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom."

the very first mistake many make is the simple fact that the definite article is used of the Son. and that should have ended it right there, but this is one of the most "diversified oneness" scriptures in the bible along with John 1:1 and many, many, many, others.

but lets bring out the revelation. verse 10, still speaking of the "Son ", Hebrews 1:10 "And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:" the "Lord" is the Son, now this, Zechariah 12:1 "The burden of the word of the LORD for Israel, saith the LORD, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him."

BINGO, it's the same person who laid the foundation of the earth. here it's the "LORD", see the LORD, whom many calls Father, listen
1 Corinthians 8:6 "But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him."

if there is only one "Lord" and the "Son" is the "Lord", Jesus, and he laid the foundation of the earth, and the scriptures states in Zechariah 12:1 that the "LORD", all caps laid the foundation of the earth, then someone is lying, and it ain't God, because the bible don't contridict itself.

either you have two who laid the foundation of the world, or the "Lord"/Son is the same person whom many call the "LORD/Father". take your pick, I pick the bible... LOL... :D

PICJAG.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
if God have a God then you... U .. have two God,

No, because the Spirit who dwells in Jesus Christ is the same Spirit that inhabiteth eternity. He is merely in a different location.

One is in time, the other in eternity. Same Spirit. In two places at once.

As such, the Spirit who is in one place can address that same Spirit who is in another, as a distinct Person from Himself.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, because the Spirit who dwells in Jesus Christ is the same Spirit that inhabiteth eternity. He is merely in a different location.

One is in time, the other in eternity. Same Spirit. In two places at once.

As such, the Spirit who is in one place can address that same Spirit who is in another, as a distinct Person from Himself.
thanks for the reply, I know that... (smile), now to aero in on your point that you're making, you said, "the Spirit who dwells in Jesus Christ is the same Spirit that inhabiteth eternity". ok, then explain this, remember you said the same Spirit, scripture, Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:"
Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:"

now the Spirit that was in Jesus, was G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō'), so is that the "SAME" Spirit?

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe so. Are you trying to say that He isn't?
so you really don't know?, listen again,
Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:"
Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:"

no reputation:
G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') v.
1. to make empty.
2. (figuratively) to abase, neutralize, falsify.

[from G2756]
KJV: make (of none effect, of no reputation, void), be in vain

now the Spirit that is God made himself empty, so I ask, "is that the same Spirit or is it a different Spirit?".
if you say it's not the same Spirit then you have two seperate/different Spirits. but if you say it's the same Spirit, then how did God make himself G2758 κενόω kenoo ... EMPTY, and yet uphold the universe? ..... well, your answer please.

PICJAG.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
John 14:8 "Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us."
John 14:9 "Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?"

so I ask, "how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?".

PICJAG.
and so Jesus speaking spiritually is heard by the wise in their own eyes literally, and when Jesus speaks literally--on this exact subject--it is just ignored, i guess?
Jesus has told us in many places that he is God, but we who are blind cannot see nor hear, because ye don't believe. many say JESUS is God out of one side of their mouth, but out the outher side doubt that he is God, bro James said it best, James 1:8 "A double minded man is unstable in all his ways."

PICJAG.
Jesus never said anywhere that He was YHWH, and actually took every opportunity to differentiate Himself, even commanding us to worship Yah only, in vv i wont bother to post for i guess obv reasons. I mean dont get me wrong, you are welcome to your pantheon, but after all you are "god" too right

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so you really don't know?, listen again,
Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:"

no reputation:
G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') v.
1. to make empty.
2. (figuratively) to abase, neutralize, falsify.

[from G2756]
KJV: make (of none effect, of no reputation, void), be in vain

now the Spirit that is God made himself empty, so I ask, "is that the same Spirit or is it a different Spirit?".
if you say it's not the same Spirit then you have two seperate/different Spirits. but if you say it's the same Spirit, then how did God make himself G2758 κενόω kenoo ... EMPTY, and yet uphold the universe? ..... well, your answer please.

PICJAG.
God the Father rules and reigns throughout the Universe and will do so in His experience until He has ruled over everything that needs ruling over so that the proper outcome might be fulfilled. He is an eternal Spirit and lived one eternal moment (or will, depending on your perspective) and then becomes His Son;

Eph 3:11, According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:

He then took on a finite body of human flesh (1 John 4:1-3, 2 John 1:7) in which He by definition had to empty Himself of some of the attributes of Deity; while also not ceasing to be fully God when He became fully Man.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ha dunno why not, they pretty much misunderstood everything else?
i mean, Yah is my father too; am i claiming to be Yah?

If you are claiming that God is your Father, then you are claiming to be equal with Him (see John 5:18; Ephesians 3:19, 1 Corinthians 6:17; also Philippians 2:5-6 (kjv)).

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus never said anywhere that He was YHWH,
On the contrary, in John 14:7-11 He told Philip, Hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father...going on to mention that He is in the Father and the Father in Him. Therefore the very Spirit of Jesus is the Father, since the Father is also a Spirit according to John 4:23-24.

Also, in John 10:30, Jesus said, I and the Father are one; and the scribes and Pharisees did not take Him for saying that they were one in purpose...see John 10:30-33.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People talk about what is inspired, but they don't believe in what The True God truly inspired to be written down. Most believe what they believe to be inspired because they been taught that what was inspired to be written down isn't true but what copiests copied down is what God inspired to be written down. What do I mean when I say that?
People can argue all they want but the four Hebrew letters that represented the name of God YHWH is what God inspired men to write down. These four Hebrew consonants that God inspired to be written down were inspired to be written down far more times than the words Lord or God in comparison As time past some Jews erroneously decided it was wrong to pronounce the name that God inspired to be written down that was represented by the four Hebrew consonants YHWH. It was imperfect men who decided to replace YHWH with the words Lord and God. That wasn't an inspiration of God, that's just what imperfect men decided, copiests. So a lot of scriptures where the four Hebrew consonants YHWH were at originally in the scriptures have been replaced with words Lord and God and like I said that's not what God inspired any person to do, imperfect men decided to do that all on their own.
People still don't understand, once again, Jesus is the equal "share" of himself in flesh, on earth in the diversified state, he says my Father which is his "Spirit" un-diversified in heaven... Spirit. he in a body, from heaven say my Son, or MY "body" on earth. can we back this up with scripture? yes, Revelation 3:12 "Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name."

LOL, LOL, many do not understand the possessive noun "I", which is "my", possessive ... lol, lol, lol. my, my, my, my. listen the Lord Jesus said that he was going to write "MY" God name on them, correct. did you read the the very last part of the verse? listen, "and I will write upon him my new name". BINGO, the "I" is "MY" Lord have mercy......... it's right in the scripture itself..

the scriptures are correct, "they have eyes but see not, ears and hear not.... :eek:

PICJAG.

I understand that people are going to say that when Jesus said to Mary, "I go to my Father and your Father and my God and your God," that they will be saying Jesus wasn't being clear or accurate. That's their choice. What is written down is clear and accurate. You don't need to listen to anyone's interpretation of that Scripture because what is written down is clear and accurate. It's not a lie.