Truman's Place

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you see Potterhead, tell her I'm still thinking about her.
But that place is toxic. I know she's changed her name a couple times. I browse through every now and then and see how the hangman thread is going. :)
If you see her...
Hugs
I talk to her on twitter. I stay out of that toxic forum she belongs to. I won't intentionally subject myself to trolling and bashing. She is sad I think. She is not the same I think. Makes me sad. She is disabled from what I think I know and should be treated better. But she likes social media. I don't really like social media but only really get on forums like these for fellowship reasons. I can help but debate from time to time though. It would seem most people don't think like I do though so I'm using the only one on my side.

Reactions: Ziggy

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I was thinking about the harvest wave vision I've seen a few times over the past 25 years and I saw a brief vision of a field of ripe wheat, with a gentle breeze blowing over it, causing the grain to bow their heads.
"Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field.” - Matthew 9:38

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I talk to her on twitter. I stay out of that toxic forum she belongs to. I won't intentionally subject myself to trolling and bashing. She is sad I think. She is not the same I think. Makes me sad. She is disabled from what I think I know and should be treated better. But she likes social media. I don't really like social media but only really get on forums like these for fellowship reasons. I can help but debate from time to time though. It would seem most people don't think like I do though so I'm using the only one on my side.
I believe she got married? I remember she said she was engaged.
She's still young. I think we planted as many seeds as possible.
I believe they will take root someday, when she needs them.
I don't think too many minds think alike. But as long as we all have Jesus on our side, we will never walk alone.
Thank You
Hugs

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey, Wynona, how's your day going?

It's going well, thanks for asking. I volunteered, went on a walk, did chores, did a prayer call, and talked to my husband who is on the road. I am getting better at being by myself when he is away---at least most days.

If I keep busy, then its not so bad.

The Lord has been on to me about going to Him before social media. Im glad the Lord is dealing with me but its brought out some tough emotions.

How was your day, Truman?

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe she got married? I remember she said she was engaged.
She's still young. I think we planted as many seeds as possible.
I believe they will take root someday, when she needs them.
I don't think too many minds think alike. But as long as we all have Jesus on our side, we will never walk alone.
Thank You
Hugs
I didn't know she got married. I'll tell her you said hi :)

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It's going well, thanks for asking. I volunteered, went on a walk, did chores, did a prayer call, and talked to my husband who is on the road. I am getting better at being by myself when he is away---at least most days.

If I keep busy, then its not so bad.

The Lord has been on to me about going to Him before social media. Im glad the Lord is dealing with me but its brought out some tough emotions.

How was your day, Truman?
It's been a challenge, though well worth it. Health, as always, is an issue, but it keeps me close to the Lord, so that is good. This forum is my life, and friendships are developing well, with the Lord's presence in the midst, so overall, I'm content...for now.
I am so looking forward to the New Jerusalem! And I'm sure I'm not alone! Lol

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's been a challenge, though well worth it. Health, as always, is an issue, but it keeps me close to the Lord, so that is good. This forum is my life, and friendships are developing well, with the Lord's presence in the midst, so overall, I'm content...for now.
I am so looking forward to the New Jerusalem! And I'm sure I'm not alone! Lol
I often think of New Jerusalem as a high tech angelic place. Super tech like well beyond star trek. That's my idea, what's yours?

Reactions: Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I often think of New Jerusalem as a high tech angelic place. Super tech like well beyond star trek. That's my idea, what's yours?
Well, it has streets and boulevards with plants, shrubs, trees, and I think, benches. Like a city with parks in it's center. I was only there for an instant. Long enough to see a golden mist on the ground, though when I turned and saw Jesus standing right there, looking me in the eye, I kinda forgot about everything else.
Did you read my thread about the time I died in the hospital for 7 minutes?

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, it has streets and boulevards with plants, shrubs, trees, and I think, benches. Like a city with parks in it's center. I was only there for an instant. Long enough to see a golden mist on the ground, though when I turned and saw Jesus standing right there, looking me in the eye, I kinda forgot about everything else.
Did you read my thread about the time I died in the hospital for 7 minutes?
No I didn't. Not sure where it is.

I was raised to heaven once when Jesus resurrected me spiritually and I saw around a little. And quickly was lowered back down to earth spiritually. I was filled with intense peace and love from the Holy Spirit testifying of Jesus. It's interesting to hear of other people with heavenly experiences. I didn't see much just a host of angels.

Reactions: Wynona and Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No I didn't. Not sure where it is.

I was raised to heaven once when Jesus resurrected me spiritually and I saw around a little. And quickly was lowered back down to earth spiritually. I was filled with intense peace and love from the Holy Spirit testifying of Jesus. It's interesting to hear of other people with heavenly experiences. I didn't see much just a host of angels.
I bet it was awesome! My experience is under Testimonies and is called, "On The Road."

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I bet it was awesome! My experience is under Testimonies and is called, "On The Road."
Sounds great to have Jesus smiling at you. I had a lucid dream once where I saw the devil and he smiled at me and it was so evil that I flew up and out of the dungeon we were in together. It was a terrifying waking dream. I'm glad your experience wasn't like that. Cheers.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Sounds great to have Jesus smiling at you. I had a lucid dream once where I saw the devil and he smiled at me and it was so evil that I flew up and out of the dungeon we were in together. It was a terrifying waking dream. I'm glad your experience wasn't like that. Cheers.
If you find yourself in that situation again, smile back at him and in Jesus' name, remind him of his journey's end. He don't like that and won't hang around. Can you blame him? Lol

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you find yourself in that situation again, smile back at him and in Jesus' name, remind him of his journey's end. He don't like that and won't hang around. Can you blame him? Lol
I try to avoid Satan. I get visitations from Jesus' spirit and so Satan comes around from time to time to see what's going on. It's never pleasant.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Tonight's music is "You Are My King," sung by Andy Park and written by Brian Doerksen, both of British Columbia, Canada.
I love You, Jesus!

Reactions: Pathfinder7

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
"I'm still amazed when I think about the day that I returned...beaten by my own addictions and greed. I began my journey, expecting rejection, but secretly, secretly hoping for mercy. And while I was still aways off, rehearsing my lines, You saw me, and You ran to me, You ran to me, and I, I began to speak, and I said, "Father, I've been unfaithful, and I'm no longer worthy to be called Your son."
"Welcome home, son, I have been waiting for you...I...Am...Faithful, and I will always be your faithful Father!"
Brian Doerksen wrote the above, but I testify that it is verbatim of my experience.
On the night of March 10, 1994, I realized that I was going to die from my cocaine addiction, and I turned back to God. I'd turned away from Him a few years before after things didn't work out for me like I thought they should've.
Let me say here that I now see that things didn't work out because of my own sin.
I sought Him desperately for 4 months until that Sunday in July when I walked into a church unknown to me, which happened to be the Cambridge Vineyard Christian Fellowship.
That was the day that I met my Father, when He communicated His love for me to me through a powerful vision. Our hearts have been one ever since.
Though my heart was full of sin, He has been faithful to lead me through hell and high water to clean it up, and though I'm not sure where we are in the process, I do know that we are not where we were back then.
He...is...faithful! Period. End of discussion! :)

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Something ziggy said yesterday made me realize that not everyone here can discuss some of the things we discuss sometimes while having peace of mind and heart. They get really cranked up and anxious and angry. I really feel for them.

Reactions: amadeus and Truman