Trump and Biden will debate in June and September 2024

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting...there will be two debates between Trump and Biden.

I'll have to watch on my tablet or YouTube. I don't have cable and I cannot get ABC for some reason.

Reactions: mailmandan

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just like in the 2020 debates, guaranteed Biden will have the questions beforehand so his staff can ready the answer script.

By September I doubt Biden would even be able to keep up with the answers being fed into his ear bud.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Just like in the 2020 debates, guaranteed Biden will have the questions beforehand so his staff can ready the answer script.

By September I doubt Biden would even be able to keep up with the answers being fed into his ear bud.
They have done a good jobe on keeping Trump's eye off the Birdy ! with all the Legal BS tossed at him. that would take a great toll on anyone for sure ! but you know what i think Trump is so advanced that he can do all that and run for an election as well ! who can do that and keep all the balls in the air at the same time.

Joe Biden does not run his possition all on his own bat ! but Trump does !
Biden just has loads of his minders who get the idiot ready for saying things, he could not run a fish and chip shop in fact. but what lefty ever could ?

Reactions: BlessedPeace

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They have done a good jobe on keeping Trump's eye off the Birdy ! with all the Legal BS tossed at him. that would take a great toll on anyone for sure ! but you know what i think Trump is so advanced that he can do all that and run for an election as well ! who can do that and keep all the balls in the air at the same time.

Joe Biden does not run his possition all on his own bat ! but Trump does !
Biden just has loads of his minders who get the idiot ready for saying things, he could not run a fish and chip shop in fact. but what lefty ever could ?
Biden suffered two brain
aneurysms that required surgery.

Mentally unfit for the office. However, I think the reason they keep him in the office is because his aspiration for the office all those years prior makes him pliable.

The will of those who bought his entire political career is paramount to them.
I think he goes along because he's happy to finally be seen as president.

In reality,he can't recall everything that's happened.
Really,his office is elder abuse.

Though the option,should he be taken out of office due to mental infirmity, is Kamala.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
While it is sad Biden suffers dementia it is at least serving him in that it leads to his sometimes telling the truth. ;)

My mum has Dementia as well and next door to me she does as well, boy does her eldest son have a hard time with his mum, he has to yell at her because she is so deaf ! but retarded and off in their own little world they truly are, can not believe a word that they say, if that half of it maybe. so much total BS that you just have to put up with.
Looking after a baby is much easyer by far in fact and a lovely thing to do and looking back and all, but senile people they are a real pain to deal with. off with the pixies ! just like Joe Biden is.

• Sad
Reactions: BlessedPeace

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I Am Warning Every American that if President Biden and Kamala Harris Are Allowed to Stay in Power, We Will See the End of Freedom in America” – Tulsi Gabbard Fires a Warning Shot to the American People on The War Room (VIDEO)

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Here are the current "Debate restrictions" imposed by Biden, regarding the first debate.
-

1.) No Live Audience in the Room.

2.) No RFK Jr. or any other 3rd-party candidate allowed in the Debate.

3.) Limited News Outlets.. can cover the Debate.

4.) Candidate mics must mute after time expires.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm surprised that Trump agreed to Biden's 'home court advantage'.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I Am Warning Every American that if President Biden and Kamala Harris Are Allowed to Stay in Power, We Will See the End of Freedom in America” – Tulsi Gabbard Fires a Warning Shot to the American People on The War Room (VIDEO)

Someone at work the other day said he found an 80's video where Biden used the N word twice during a hearing in Congress. (Hunter has too in emails. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree).
And black voters think the Dems want the best for them?

This guy was black and said the same thing as is in the OP. If Biden (Obama
gets back into office, we're done.

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Someone at work the other day said he found an 80's video where Biden used the N word twice during a hearing in Congress. (Hunter has too in emails. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree).

In America today, it doesn't seem to matter what was said. All that seems to matter is WHO said it. Two tiered justice system. If a video would have been found with Trump using a racial slur, the liberal news media would go ballistic!

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In America today, it doesn't seem to matter what was said. All that seems to matter is WHO said it. Two tiered justice system. If a video would have been found with Trump using a racial slur, the liberal news media would go ballistic!
True.

TheLeftist Harpies on The View would have dedicated the show to it.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Actually a lot of Black voters are now voting Trump. Lots of YouTube videos about it.

The following video towards the end has Kamela Harris being interviewed....kind of crazy stuff said. She called a remote a "switcher", too! I've heard of "clicker"...

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually a lot of Black voters are now voting Trump. Lots of YouTube videos about it.

The following video towards the end has Kamela Harris being interviewed....kind of crazy stuff said. She called a remote a "switcher", too! I've heard of "clicker"...

True. The guy I was talking to had a "F+++ Joe Biden" shirt with, TRUMP 2024, written beneath the Biden slur.

Trump received more votes from black voters in 2020 than did Obama during both his elections.

Then "they" flipped the results of our actual vote. And Joe then claimed that black vote record for himself.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I'm surprised that Trump agreed to Biden's 'home court advantage'.

Trump wants Biden to take a "drug test" before the debate, as it was obvious to those of us who have worked in Health Care, or to anyone who was watching the Last "state of the Union" that Biden gave.. = That fella was SPEEDING... ..they had him well "medicated". "for the Show".

And it was not related to strong coffee...

Last edited:

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump want's Biden to take a "drug test" before the debate, as it was obvious to those of us who have worked in Health Care, or to anyone who was watching the Last "state of the Union" that Biden gave..

That fella was SPEEDING... ..they had him well "medicated". "for the Show".
You make a very good point. I feel sorry for Biden. Maybe there's still hope for him.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You make a very good point. I feel sorry for Biden. Maybe there's still hope for him.

Regarding His Salvation........ it depends on if Joe is a saved Catholic, or a water baptized into the cult of the virgin religious system, "religious".

If you asked Him...>"When were you saved", and He said, "i was confirmed when i was 7 yrs old"....

So in that case, He "religious but lost"..

But If he said..>"Jesus became my savior when i was, """ .. = So If that is in there somewhere, then a different ending.

The POPE is not His fan, currently, as Biden is TOO> Pro Abortion RIGHTS, and that is Anathema to a Roman Catholic Pontiff.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

She can not TEXT ? Because they will not let her do that ! can not be trusted to do such, because she is such a fool ?