Trump is dangerous - a Messianic Complex

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is some Bible knowledge for your consideration, to become all things to all people so some might be saved. What do you suppose that means? You got to speak the language of the people IF you want to relate and be successful in influencing them.

So, when we going witness to those that are cussing and using foul language... we should speak like they do?

If witnessing to crack heads... do we smoke crack with them?

When witnessing to drunks... do we get drunk with them?

In other words, do we engage in sinful behavior just to try to impress the sinners?

That just tells the sinners that "christians" doing this sort of thing are actually servants of the devil and they will figure out right quick that they don't want to be "christian" because they recognize hypocrites when they see them.,

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are saying that cuss words are a sin. I’m saying they are emphatic

Well there ya go... when you go witness to the guy in the mafia, maybe you can whack a couple of people to show the mob guys you are "emphatic" and willing to engage in sinful behavior just because you care so much for them
smile-grin8.gif

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well there ya go... when you go witness to the guy in the mafia, maybe you can whack a couple of people to show the mob guys you are "emphatic" and willing to engage in sinful behavior just because you care so much for them
View attachment 40450
So, you reject God’s command to be all things to all people so some might be saved. Gotcha!

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, you reject God’s command to be all things to all people so some might be saved. Gotcha!

You think this is God telling you to... engage in sinful behavior. clueless-doh.gif Gotcha!

So when you witness to the street walkers... do you turn a few tricks with them too? clueless-scratching.gif

Where does this end?

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OR... he just set himself up to be Trump's VP so he can take over when the off Trump.

So, he could serve the rest of Trump's term... and then be re-selected to serve 2 terms of his own.

It would be very good for the country if this is how things work out. View attachment 40435

He does have a very good point if it's true that Unitarians are accepted here as "Christian"

Not likely.

Trump sees DeSantis as disloyal. Not a quality you would want in your VP pick.

Don’t be ‘the Christian version’ of those folks who can’t defend their position adequately to discuss someone else’s. Do you want to ban folks who you disagree with? Do you want their voices silenced?

If so, you become just like those folks you despise, who always seek to do the same to those they disagree with. Maybe you should do like old Arthur— take your ball and go home.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump sees DeSantis as disloyal.

Trump is a pervert, a liar, and lots of other evil things... so he would look better to have someone with no dark baggage such as Desantis who has a good track record.

The democrats have made Trump look like an utter complete fool... so he needs a VP with a good track record.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr E

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don’t be ‘the Christian version’ of those folks who can’t defend their position adequately to discuss someone else’s. Do you want to ban folks who you disagree with? Do you want their voices silenced?

If so, you become just like those folks you despise, who always seek to do the same to those they disagree with. Maybe you should do like old Arthur— take your ball and go home.

You can take off yer tin foil hat now... nobody is paying attention to your paranoia crazy.gif

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump sees DeSantis as disloyal.
That may be true but politics is the art of the possible. I’d certainly support DeSantis as VP, as he’s a leading contender after Trump’s 2nd term.

Trump texted me saying he was honored to have DeSantis endorse him.

Florida is too important to not secure it with a viable VP candidate. Compare to the winning electoral combination of California (Reagan) and Bush (Texas) in 1980.

Reactions: Mr E

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That may be true but politics is the art of the possible. I’d certainly support DeSantis as VP, as he’s a leading contender after Trump’s 2nd term.

Trump texted me saying he was honored to have DeSantis endorse him.

Florida is too important to not secure it with a viable VP candidate. Compare to the winning electoral combination of California (Reagan) and Bush (Texas) in 1980.

Never say never.

I suspect he will be choosing a woman. I've heard Sarah Huckabee-Sanders floated, as well as the Gov of South Dakota-- Kristi Noem.

No baggage.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Trump wants Flynn for some position in his upcoming administration I think.

Reactions: rwb

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump wants Flynn for some position in his upcoming administration I think.

Yeah!!!

Reactions: Scott Downey

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's doesn't rub off on those that are being led by the Holy Spirit of Jesus Christ View attachment 40444

One of the fruit of the Spirit is self control so talking like a sinner... makes one a sinner because we know the Holy Ghost never leads people to talk that way and those doing so are carnal minded and are need of repentance. View attachment 40446

Christians are supposed to be influencing those around us...NOT be being influenced themselves by those around us to say and do evil.
I'm not a self-righteous bigot

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

BREAKING: SCOTUS Grants Biden Admin. Request to Vacate Injunction re: Razor-Wire on Texas Border​

As the Biden administration and the state of Texas do battle over who has control of the border and the ability to enforce it, a new order handed down from the U.S. Supreme Court on Monday will allow federal officials to remove physical barriers placed by Texas in an attempt to secure the border.

In December, the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals paused the decision of United States District Court Judge Alia Moses who ruled against Texas in the dispute.

The 5th Circuit Court of Appeals on Monday temporarily halted a lower court order that gave Border Patrol agents legal cover to continue cutting concertina wire that Texas has installed on the banks of the Rio Grande.
U.S. District Judge Alia Moses of Del Rio on Wednesday ruled against Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton’s office, which wanted the judge to order Border Patrol agents to stop cutting the wire. Moses said Texas didn’t provide enough evidence to show the federal government has violated the law, but she criticized the federal government’s immigration policy in general.
The Biden administration appealed that injunction. In a 5-4 ruling, the Supreme Court granted the administration's application to vacate the injunction. The four dissenting justices were Alito, Gorsuch, Kavanaugh, and Thomas. This means the administration may proceed with efforts to remove the barriers while the case works its way through the appeals process on the merits.

Roberts and Coney-Barrett sided with the democrats.

interesting..

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are there some personal references you can provide so we can check up on that?
laughing.gif
Actually no. I have no references other than the Lord.
Ask him.
Hugs

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually no. I have no references other than the Lord.
Ask him.

Nobody was thinking you were a bigot until you brought it up.

It's like when one says "I'm not lying!"... causing others to wonder if they are lying! laughing.gif

O always thought that was strange.