Trump is dangerous - a Messianic Complex

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I understand the argument, surely everyone knows how to love another as they love themselves.
Jesus shines the light on what love actually is and how it works.

I realise some console themselves, I believe in Jesus and do not need to go to church, because it is
just being a good person. Others have just said "I believe in Jesus" and that is enough.

The question is do we love those we know, everyone we know, or do we flinch, and run away?
What I loved about Jesus and the woman caught in adultery, he saw everyone.

Paul calls us to be like Jesus, literally, to aim at perfection. Mind and soul bending stuff or is it actually
bending the knee and accepting to be in Christ is better than anything else and anywhere else?

I talked to a group of christians to say the gospel is simple. It is a binary choice, the way of Jesus or the
way of self interest and domination. I was told it is not simple.

The beauty of Jesus is sin makes everything complicated, adds beyond "yes" and "no" with excuses etc.
Being embraced by Jesus is about loyalty to Him, and realising that is all that matters.

So is following Jesus staying a lost person but with a finger pointing at the cross or walking cleansed and
empowered by His work of grace in our hearts? I know where my heart is, in walking with Jesus.
God bless you
the light of CHRIST exposes darkness , it dont try and make deals with the darkness in order to survive in the world .
EVERY hireling will be exposed on my watch . THEY dont care about YOU , about me or about the sheep at all .
ITS a business to them . they only care about the path that leads to least resistance and to money . THEY SOLD OUT .
they get exposed on my watch . .blind leaders of the blind .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
SORRY chicken leaders sold a bill of crap unto the churches . THEY were TERRIFIED TO CORRECT certain sins
and THEY KNEW to do so would also lower their own income .
SO they just came up with HEY LETS JUST GET ALONG , DONT JUDGE
and the numbers grew , their income grew and SIN GREW MASSIVE
and now the only thing these coward sold out hireling will correct IS ANYONE WHO DARES TO EXPOSE THEM
and or any SIN witihin the church . THEY ARE COWARDS . THEY Got no business leading the church at all .
GO GET A JOB FLIPPING BURGERS and try learning the BIBLE . them leaders are sold out
trying all to find common ground and to get along so they can sit atop , get money , fleece the flocks
THEY gonna be judged VERY HARSH BY GOD at thier end . LEST THEY STEP DOWN
get a real job and try learning the bible and then WHEN THEY HAVE WELL LEARNED , THEN STEP UP and teach the people .
CHRISTEDOM has turned christanity into a money making business that simply goes with the flow of the ever changing times
so they can have it easy , have money and coast through life . COWARDS . I WILL EXPOSE THEM HIRELINGS .
THEY care not for the sheep at all .
I think Copeland's net worth is over a Billion $$$. He has a 20 MILLION $$$ jet plane. He says it's for Jesus.

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think Copeland's net worth is over a Billion $$$. He has a 20 MILLION $$$ jet plane. He says it's for Jesus.
for years they preached its for the KINGDOM and yet rather odd it was their own adressess and houses
that GREW QUITE LARGE over the years . they blind leaders of the blind .
But now at the end they too are the main ones pushing us into the ulitmate delusion of unity with THE HARLOT
withi common ground . THIS STUFF has taken over christendom . it seems to be taking
the false ones along for a ride to perdition .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
for years they preached its for the KINGDOM and yet rather odd it was their own adressess and houses
that GREW QUITE LARGE over the years . they blind leaders of the blind .
But now at the end they too are the main ones pushing us into the ulitmate delusion of unity with THE HARLOT
withi common ground . THIS STUFF has taken over christendom . it seems to be taking
the false ones along for a ride to perdition .
God is going to clean His FILTHY house soon. It won't be pretty.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I understand you have a problem with my post.

No, I don't think you do. Because I don't have a problem with your post. I was just making a few observations about it and the thread, in general, which you seem to have taken as a personal attack. That's obviously regrettable.

I didn't word your remarks differently. I used the same words from a single paragraph, or context, to show how awkwardly the logic flows. That's common practice in debate-driven discussions, which is largely what takes place here.

Either your post is illogical or disjointed; I can't see any third way. Either you can address the points I made or you can maintain generalized accusations about my intentions.

Either you intended to juxtapose naivete and indefensibility the way you did, or you didn't. Either an opinion to which one is entitled necessitates defensibility, or it doesn't. And, either way, it's not a personal concern, for me. :)

Despite quoting your post directly, my main point is that, whether it may be a conscious effort or not, folks will go to nearly any extreme to advance their religious or political views. Sorry I caught you in the crossfire. I'd like to undo it, but I think the cat's out of the bag at this point.

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Are you really comparing the genocide of MILLIONS of babies to fornication?
It's not a competition. I'm talking about needing to deal with the REASON for there being so many unwanted pregnancies and abortions in the first place. Otherwise it's like trying to put out a gas fire without turning off the gas.

And the western evangelical church badly needs to consider WHY it has lost ground and Christianity no longer holds sway in our society, which has given rise to these and so many other ills. Anyway, it seem that such things must come in the last days.....nothing new under the sun.

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
YE followed me because you were FED ...................labor not for the meat that do perish
but for that which giveth eternal life .
THEY WONT FEED THEM THAT FOOD . because THAT FOOD , that BREAD OF HEAVEN
that GETS IN THE WAY of this unifying movement that they all think cometh of GOD .
ONLY HAD ITS LOVE , ITS UNITY , ITS etc came of GOD
IT WOULD NOT have made JESUS into a ministir of SIN
and given out another gospel WHICH DENIES HIM and giveth man an idea
about just loving his neigbor as himself . IT DENIES JESUS , and by doing so , that means it cometh and came of
one ....................ANTI CHRIST . yeah , the devil can say GOD is love and etc , BUT BE WARNED
HE gonna preach a lie RIGHT ALONG SIDE IT in order to decieve . He has been doing it since even the garden .
Amen Amigo....i can't keep up with all your posts, but it sure is an old old story as you know.

That is the spirit of the world......it's always been around since the Garden. The idea of world peace and harmony and unity isn't something new. Authoritarian dictators basically always want to bring about their own vision for it by force, with themselves as King and Emperor of it of course, lol. In more modern times, the United Nations was created for that very reason of trying to bring about world peace and unity. And it was very much a theme when I was young, both in the world and in the RCC. We used to sing Kumbaya in school, lol. So that is the world and false religion.........nothing new under the sun there and to be expected..........but the problem NOW is that this same spirit of the world is deceiving and infecting the protestant evangelical churches and is essentially replacing the gospel and word of God. Protestant circles are finding common ground with the RCC as well as the world now. Many are forgetting the admonition that friendship with the world is enmity with God! Preaching to the choir I know, brother, but just want to lay it out there.

The church has lost its way, just like Israel had lost her way. The church was supposed to learn from Israel's example, her mistakes, but hasn't. And if God judged Israel....we mustn't think He won't also judge the church. Mystery Babylon......her "lovers" (the world and false religion who she is trying to make peace with - but who are still really her enemies) will eventually turn on her.

• Love

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's not a competition. I'm talking about needing to deal with the REASON for there being so many unwanted pregnancies and abortions in the first place. Otherwise it's like trying to put out a gas fire without turning off the gas.

And the western evangelical church badly needs to consider WHY it has lost ground and Christianity no longer holds sway in our society, which has given rise to these and so many other ills. Anyway, it seem that such things must come in the last days.....nothing new under the sun.
I can tell you why the church no longer holds sway ..........
it became as the WORLD . rather than trying to shine the light unto the world to win the world
they became as the WORLD in hopes that they can win the WORLD . DIDNT BODE TOO GOOD DID IT .
Seeker friendly was and is of satan . We should have simply done what JESUS
and then later the true apostels did and instructed their churches to do .
PREACHED JESUS , walked HOLY , corrrected any and all error within the church .
reproved sin rather than accepting sin . The church became THE WORLD
and thus the only ones it can win they WIN NOT TO CHRIST but to only end up making them two fold the child of hell
they were . As with the jews , SO TOO with christendom .
FOR christendom now sails the seas , flys the skys to make what they think are desicples
and that group gets turned even into twice the child of hell as they were . AKA IT KEEPS GETTING ONLY WORSE .
TILL T RUE AND PURE DOCTRINE is taught and till the TRUE BIBLICAL JESUS , that GOSPEL is taught
AINT NOTHING GETTING SAVED , they only get worse .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen Amigo....i can't keep up with all your posts, but it sure is an old old story as you know.

That is the spirit of the world......it's always been around since the Garden. The idea of world peace and harmony and unity isn't something new. Authoritarian dictators basically always want to bring about their own vision for it by force, with themselves as King and Emperor of it of course, lol. In more modern times, the United Nations was created for that very reason of trying to bring about world peace and unity. And it was very much a theme when I was young, both in the world and in the RCC. We used to sing Kumbaya in school, lol. So that is the world and false religion.........nothing new under the sun there and to be expected..........but the problem NOW is that this same spirit of the world is deceiving and infecting the protestant evangelical churches and is essentially replacing the gospel and word of God. Protestant circles are finding common ground with the RCC as well as the world now. Many are forgetting the admonition that friendship with the world is enmity with God! Preaching to the choir I know, brother, but just want to lay it out there.

The church has lost its way, just like Israel had lost her way. The church was supposed to learn from Israel's example, her mistakes, but hasn't. And if God judged Israel....we mustn't think He won't also judge the church. Mystery Babylon......her "lovers" (the world and false religion who she is trying to make peace with - but who are still really her enemies) will eventually turn on her.
Ye cannot serve both GOD and mammon
YE cannot serve both the table of belial and Christ .
Ye cannot hope in both GOD and men
Ye cannot trust in both GOD and men
YE cannot trust in COEXIST
THE PROBLEM is the same old problem . YE CANNOT TRUST IN GOD AND IN SATAN
Ye cannot do both . FOR IN TRUTH ye did only one . THOSE WHO TRY and do both
are really serving satan and their own flesh , with the idea the serve GOD when in truth they serve self and satan .
What became of OL jerusalem and of the jews , HAS BECOME that which is now christendom .
A HARLOT IS BEING SERVED . NOT GOD . THOUGH THAT HARLOT claims to have a husband , though she claims to SERVE GOD
SHE IS NOT OF GOD , nor are her children .
THERE REALLY AINT NUTTING NEW UNDER THE SUN , IS THERE DEAR SISTER .
YE cannot hope in this world , its men , its politicans and BE HOPING IN GOD . ITS ALL a delusoin
THEY never served the table of CHRIST , IT was always the table of belial .
YE cannot serve both . ONE serves only delusion if they think they can . COEXIST was of the devil .
The love of money and love of GOD is of the devil . CANT BE BOTH .
TIME WE SERVE ONE . but not both . the problem is most try and serve both . WHICH MEANS THEY REALLY
only served ONE , and it was NOT GOD at all . NEVER WAS GOD they trusted in or loved .
IT was but a religoin that served .............................THEIR OWN LUSTS while feeding them a lie they served GOD and not self

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Then why did you compare the genocide of MILLIONS of babies to fornication?

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Then why did you compare the genocide of MILLIONS of babies to fornication?
Maybe read my post again...? I'm pointing out an inconsistency in what the church is doing, loudly denouncing abortion and demanding laws against it, while ignoring the sin which is the reason for people having abortions. So often there is hypocrisy and self-righteousness involved. The church has laid down its spiritual weapons and turned to carnal weapons, like the world.

Reactions: Spyder

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe read my post again...? I'm pointing out an inconsistency in what the church is doing, loudly denouncing abortion and demanding laws against it, while ignoring the sin which is the reason for people having abortions. So often there is hypocrisy and self-righteousness involved. The church has laid down its spiritual weapons and turned to carnal weapons, like the world.
The mistake is thinking sex is a greater sin than killing the unborn. The greater ignorance is thinking married women don't get abortions.

God rest Clementine. She was 5 months old,in utero. :cry: :pray:

No Christians register for a party that murders babies. Nor do they vote for a demented man who supports partial birth abortion.

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The mistake is thinking sex is a greater sin than killing the unborn. The greater ignorance is thinking married women don't get abortions.

God rest Clementine. She was 5 months old,in utero. :cry: :pray:

No Christians register for a party that murders babies. Nor do they vote for a demented man who supports partial birth abortion.
Again, I wasn't making a comparison as to the seriousness of various sins......just pointing out cause and effect. But I wonder how many are aware as to how seriously God does take sexual sin....it defiles the land and invites His judgment. Not to mention the danger it poses to the soul. The church doesn't seem to take sexual purity seriously enough these days and fornication and adultery are running rampant in the church as a result. Western nations turned a corner with the so called sexual revolution of the '60's and the church has been becoming infected with the same.. But purity is Christianity 101.....believers who haven't even attained to that aren't going to go any further with God and their faith if they don't stop it....they are also grieving the Holy Spirit and in danger of falling away.

Yes some married woman get abortions too......especially if the pregnancy is the result of an affair.......however single women are getting abortions at about 10 X the rate of married women. Abortion rates by marital status U.S. 1973-2021 | Statista

Just my thoughts, but I'm not entirely convinced abortion rises to the level of murder, at least not before the age of viability and maybe earlier. But I believe it's at least hard-hearted to keep using it a form of convenience and birth control when there is no pressing reason to have one, such as rape, incest, danger to the health of the mother etc. I also am wondering if it would be playing God to insist on disallowing abortions without first solving the problem of rampant fornication.....the result would be millions more suffering fatherless children and the huge societal ramifications of that. Anyway I'm glad as a believer that I don't have to grapple with all those complexities because Jesus didn't give me the job of enacting Laws and throwing people in jail in the first place.

And is it the church's job to enact laws and throw people in jail for sexual sin? Or is it our job to preach the gospel and show mercy? Think we need to re-learn and understand the difference/separation between church and government. But if we as the church were focused on doing the job Jesus gave to us, it would naturally exert an effect on government eventually...enough saved souls eschewing sin would reach a tipping point and God would begin to bless again.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Noahide laws are coming, and Trump is leading the way.

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Man makes Laws and enforces them (often cruelly)......governments of the world......under the sovereignty of God. But is that the mandate Jesus gave to His body which is supposed to have been called out of the world and separated to Him? Governments and cruel men may inflict wounds, and often justly.........but the church should be standing ready to pour in the healing balm, to whosoever will receive it. That's our job as I see it in scripture........governments mete out justice, while the church metes out God's mercy in Christ.