Trump is dangerous - a Messianic Complex

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WalkInLight

Jul 30, 2022
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Well, he is approves baby killing, and so does his vice president.
Does that mean I hate him? Should we hate evil? Your choice.
Personally I don't hate either one, let's just say I dislike them both.
They need Christ.
There is a biological and theological problem here.
Are conceived cells a living human being, or just a potential human being?
If all conceived being are saved, or those of believers, how is a non developed human a reality in the conscious, loving, giving sense?

Now much of pregnancy and difficulties relate to how we respect life and its origins, the mother and the father.
Until a baby can live outside the mother, it is impossible to decide which is more important, because they both
are, yet the mother has primary authority.

Being simplistic, a baby is not fully alive until it is alive outside the mother.
The medical implications of genetic tests and abortions due to potential problems is the biggest and saddest issue.

This whole area is very sensitive and has caused massive dilemmas for families and those who support them.
Because of modern medicine sexually transmitted diseases are not a life risk, but rather a cautionary tail.

To impose on the world a Christian view of the sanctity of life has never worked, but getting alongside people and
walking in love with them has. So as a couple we would not have an abortion, unless it was life threatening, but
we would not impose this on others, but rather share about the beauty of the gift of life we all carry each day.
I am the product of an accident of relationship, my dad was born from such a situation, so to deny the blessing of
this as well as its weakness would deny my own life. God bless you

WalkInLight

Jul 30, 2022
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Pay attention.

No one pays attention to Biden. They are unaware of his faults and basically ignore him cause he IS NOT running the US.... but will vote cause they feel only the democrat party is viable because they will see to it that abortion and drugs are the law of the land.

I mean... here we have someone who says he supports Israel but they are to stop defending themselves.

Here we have someone who wont say those on out college campuses who say they are Hamas... with song and dittys and all and he wont condemn them

Here we have someone who sucks up to Iran... and basically told israel don't hit back too hard.

Here we have someone who thought what Hamas did especially to those babies they should have just turned the other cheek. IOW he is fully a 2 state person.

Here is someone who wont listen to his own military advisers....

Just look at the mess he caused with the wuithdrawl from Afghanistan.

We do not pay attention to him unless it serves our purposes.... And he may well be reelected, time will tell.

Polls on every issue have DT in the 70s and Biden in the 30s... yet voters it is pretty close....

Why... cause under Biden they get their lives closer to what they want away from God.

He we also had a man who has drained very low our strategic oil reserves.... and will not refill them.

He says oil is too expensive and he refuses to allow the US to get back into the business all for the sake of
those damnable (no apologies) electric cars and windmills
Pay attention. Hamas hate, the right wing in Israel hate, and they both want conflict.
We need peace makers, but while hatred rules, war is what follows.

Islam knows only submission, and its people claim everyone needs to submit to them.
Until the region starts loving its own people, they will continually strive to create conflict and hatred.

Until the people involved actually admit this reality and start to work peacefully together, war will continue.
God bless you

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Life begins at conception.
If all conceived being are saved, or those of believers, how is a non developed human a reality in the conscious, loving, giving sense?

Now much of pregnancy and difficulties relate to how we respect life and its origins, the mother and the father.
Until a baby can live outside the mother, it is impossible to decide which is more important, because they both

Being simplistic, a baby is not fully alive until it is alive outside the mother.
The medical implications of genetic tests and abortions due to potential problems is the biggest and saddest issue.

This whole area is very sensitive and has caused massive dilemmas for families and those who support them.
Because of modern medicine sexually transmitted diseases are not a life risk, but rather a cautionary tail.

To impose on the world a Christian view of the sanctity of life has never worked, but getting alongside people and
walking in love with them has. So as a couple we would not have an abortion, unless it was life threatening, but
we would not impose this on others, but rather share about the beauty of the gift of life we all carry each day.
I am the product of an accident of relationship, my dad was born from such a situation, so to deny the blessing of
I also seem to have come into this world through an accident.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

i bet if i had a time machine
and went back and asked ya that question
at the moment of your own conception you WOULD sure be thinking a bit different .
Imagine if you were present at your own conception , the moment egg met sperm .
THEN you have a room full of people and they are asked
is that just a clump of cells and if so can we just end it if we like .
I can bet if you HAD A MOUTH
you would be screaming in uholy terror , HEY WAIT GUYS that is gonna be me in a few months .
DONT JUST KILL ME because you think its nuaght but concieved cellls and not yet human .
YALLS HYPROCRISY seemeth to know no limits . I bet if i did have a time machine
and could bring anyone and everyone who even SUPPORTED BIG TIME abortion
to the moment of their own conceptoin , THEY WOULDNT BE PRO CHOICE ON THAT DAY . exactly my hyprocritcal
friends . ALL would be saying , WAIT , WAIT , its not just cells developing , THAT IS GONNA BE ME , A PERSON
dont just wipe me out of existance . HYPROCRISY seems to truly know no BOUNDS .

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a logical contradiction here. The role of president is to benefit the state and defend the constitution.
Within this logic the states secrets are the states, which the president is custodian while in office and not the owner.
Trump is not the first president to declassify documents.

Its only with TDS does it not seem logical.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Life begins at conception.

I also seem to have come into this world through an accident.
many will do anything to support that which should never have been supported . SIN .
Forgetting that JESUS did all for the sake of others .
I bet a born again JESUS CHRIST following woman , if she were told
by doctors that there was a chance that if she carried that baby to full term she would not live
STILL in her hearts conscious HER TRUST would be IN GOD who taketh and giveth life to all .
She would be persauded that IF her time was up its up , BUT BY NO MEANS am i gonna end the life
of my child JUST cause some doc thinks this could kill me . SPECIALLY when deep down
she knows GOD IS ALWAYS IN CONTROL . I cant even imagine one putting down their own child
out of fear for their own life . Rather TRUSTING IN GOD to do AS HE DO and AS HE WILLS .
Now that might seem a bit scary to some . BUT DEEP DOWN IS GOD NOT THE ONE IN CONTROL
and no matter what a doctor might say or believe , DONT MEAN IT WILL COME TO PASS either .
TRUSTING IN GOD ALONE is all we can do dear sister . TRUSTING IN GOD ALONE .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Who gives you your spirit. NOT HOLY... The one we are told that goes back to God who gave it. Ecc 12:7

In fact read it again Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

If your spirit returns to God on death then it was given when...? I believe on conception. I believe the moment that God says the seed is planted, let it grow... if I can crudely say it like that. The spirit is at the beginning, as at the end.

Now... can I account why not all end up being children of God? NO.

Can I account why there are so many born with birth defects? NO.

But God is the center of all life from inception to death.

Dont telll that to all the premature births that made it well into this world.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who gives you your spirit. NOT HOLY... The one we are told that goes back to God who gave it. Ecc 12:7

In fact read it again Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

If your spirit returns to God on death then it was given when...? I believe on conception. I believe the moment that God says the seed is planted, let it grow... if I can crudely say it like that. The spirit is at the beginning, as at the end.

WHY was this man born like this LORD . was it his parents that sinned .............
THIS was done that the GLORY OF GOD might be reveleaed .
Many are born with birth defects , but human they are and we have no right to end that life . AS I AM SURE YOU DO AGREE .
There is a reason . sometimes its due to environmental things , sometimes it just is as it is .
But i have seen something that would make many RETHINK and RETHINK REAL QUICKLY their opinion .
Many are fast to put down the pregnancy of a child with down syndrome or etc
But i seen something years ago that put even well scholared up preachers to shame . AND TO SHAME IT DID PUT THEM .
I seen a man whose knowledge of TRUTH was far far above that of many wise and scholary men and mighty deacons
bishops or even preachers .
I seen a man that once said something about being water baptized .
He knew it should be done , but , but he had this to say .
Many go down into the water a dry sinner only to come up a wet sinner .
THEIR was no heart conversion , they had no true faith . it was but a ritual .
THE MAN who said this , HAD DOWN SYNDROME . THE DUDE HAD MORE FAITH and simple knowledge
of TRUTH than do many now even within christendom . PONDER ON THIS FOR A BIT . GOD
does as HE DOES and HE CALLETH as HE CALLETH . no man , no woman has the right to END LIFE
BUT GOD . and GOD WILL GIVE and GOD WILL TAKE AWAY as HE SEES FIT .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Though many will wish this had not occured , still it did and still i live .
Ol amigo was born WAY premature . i am sure some wish i had not made it
due to my continual reminders i do now speak . BUT you are correct many premature births have made it well into this world .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
perhaps some even wish a pre mature death or at least a silenced voice for amigo .
But this voice WILL NOT be stopped TILL THE DAY THE LORD TAKES ME HOME . and by grace
may i continue to continue and continue to exhort with them reminders .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Question: If we are given our spirit by Holy Spirit God,how is that spirit not also holy in nature?
WELL IT IS . I MEAN IT IS THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST and OF GOD . so how can it not BE HOLY .
and why on earth would it honor dark rainbows
or any other sin and call it love .
WHY would THE SPIRIT OF GOD , OF CHRIST which as TO TESTIFY OF CHRIST
now all of a sudden be more concerned with testifying of a love that includes the beliefs of all religoins .
OOOPSY ITS FALSE . ITS NOT OF THE HOLY SPIRIT , ITS NOT OF GOD , ITS NOT OF CHRIST .
ITS OF ANTI CHRIST . thats who its of ...............anti christ .
THE LOVE that tesitifes of a false hope that includes sins and other paths as fine . OOPS
guess ol amigo aint the monster so many thinks me to be . SO allow me some parting words .
IT TRULY IS BIBLE TIME . IT TRULY IS TIME to stop offering up false love ,false hope and rather offer up
the Love of GOD that POINTS TO THE DIRE NEED TO BELIEVE ON JESUS CHRIST
and would remind all that JESUS IS NEVER has NEVER and NEVER WILL BE THE MINISIR OF ANY SIN .
I SHUN the all inclusive healing the wound unity bridge builders CRAP HOLE LIE To hades if i could .
YET so many are now buying into the idea that GOOD muslims , good athiest , Good etc
GOOD PEOPLE in every religoin doing that which is pleasing to GOD crap .
A , there IS NONE WHO IS GOOD .
B . IF ONE wont hear us , aka the gospel THEN THEY AINT OF GOD
C . the gospel states YE MUST CONFESS AND BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST
D , this list can go on if need be . I am gonna constantly correct sin within the church
false love , false unity and anything and everything that is contrary TO GOD , HIS WORD OR HIS WORDS .
SO hate away folks , but remember I DID IT because I DID LOVE the peoples . GET THE HECK OUT
of them ecumincal lets have unity churches .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Question: If we are given our spirit by Holy Spirit God,how is that spirit not also holy in nature?
march on in the LORD my friend . the LORD is with the lambs . Praise be to HIS HOLY NAME .
HE IS HOLY , HIS SPIRIT IS HOLY , HE IS TRUTH , HIS SPIRIT IS TRUTH and WOULD TESTIFY OF TRUTH
OF JESUS CHRIST .
any prophecy that will not TESTIFY OF JESUS CHRIST , IS FALSE .
for the SPIRIT of PROPHECY is ...............THE TESTIMONY OF WHO , OF JESUS CHRIST .
its that simple . and allah and muhammed and any other false relgion and athiest , DONT TESTIFY OF JESUS CHRIST .
its really that simple . IF the LOVE that cometh of GOD was shed upon ones heart BY THE HOLY GHOST
their CHARITY , aka love WOULD HAVE REJOICED IN THE TRUTH , NOT IN INQUITY , not in lies .
Just a friendly reminder . NOW Hit the trenches my friend .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
strap on the boots of the gospel and all armour of the LORD . This is the hour of great darkness
and the time of the end cometh . We must do as did the early church
and as all true saints through all generations since have done . POINT TO THE DIRE AND ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY NEED
to BELIEVE ON JESUS THE CHRIST and to remind all to OBSERVE ALL things HE DID teach , as did the apostles .
THIS is a war , but soon it will be over , soon it will come to an end , ON THE DAY OF THE LORD
all saints will gather in total rejoicing before HIM . but before that day ITS GONNA GET REAL BAD in this world
its only gonna get worse and we will be hated ONLY MORE SO .

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Pay attention.

No one pays attention to Biden. They are unaware of his faults and basically ignore him cause he IS NOT running the US.... but will vote cause they feel only the democrat party is viable because they will see to it that abortion and drugs are the law of the land.

I mean... here we have someone who says he supports Israel but they are to stop defending themselves.

Here we have someone who wont say those on out college campuses who say they are Hamas... with song and dittys and all and he wont condemn them

Here we have someone who sucks up to Iran... and basically told israel don't hit back too hard.

Here we have someone who thought what Hamas did especially to those babies they should have just turned the other cheek. IOW he is fully a 2 state person.

Here is someone who wont listen to his own military advisers....

Just look at the mess he caused with the wuithdrawl from Afghanistan.

We do not pay attention to him unless it serves our purposes.... And he may well be reelected, time will tell.

Polls on every issue have DT in the 70s and Biden in the 30s... yet voters it is pretty close....

Why... cause under Biden they get their lives closer to what they want away from God.

He we also had a man who has drained very low our strategic oil reserves.... and will not refill them.

He says oil is too expensive and he refuses to allow the US to get back into the business all for the sake of
those damnable (no apologies) electric cars and windmills
Sister, I am paying attention and am sympathetic to the cause. We have much the same going on here in Canada, and it's galling to see. Welcome to the post-Christian era......we sure aren't liking it so far. We've lost the next generation and in a democracy the majority rules, so the future is looking scary...look at all those young people on campuses, still wet behind the ears and supporting barbarians who celebrated the atrocities on 9-11 and Oct 7 and are enemies of the west. The west has lost its way and though we may get a little reprieve and small victories here and there for a short while, ultimately everything is going to depend on how we as the church respond. Are we going to acknowledge God in all this, or toss Him overboard and forget about Him while we try to save the sinking ship by whoever we try to replace Him with?

But since we are Christians and citizens of heaven........let's do ask ourselves where is God in all this, to us? Don't we know that this is HIS doing, because He is judging us? How does the Lord PLEAD with His people....by sending all the preliminary warning judgments - warning shots over the bow, before He finally gives us over to our enemies...unless we hearken to the warning shots and repent. There is so much SIN IN THE CAMP you can hardly tell the difference between the church and the world now......the ways and distractions and mindsets of the world have taken over much of the church (AKA Babylon CAPTIVITY/deception for anyone who knows the bible and understands we are to take warning from the example of Israel).......allowed to spring up and flourish because of watered down, unsound doctrine via the spirit of political correctness and kumbaya, a spirit of stupor (like apostate Israel).

Except the LORD keep the city, the watchmen waken in vain.