Trump is the worst President to hold this office

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

B

Butterfly

This thread is twisting the facts and is hate propaganda. It's obvious to see who has been listening to the left medias constantly warped opinions about Trump and it's sickening to me to see how easily programmed people are.
I cannot remember the last time I listened to any media about trump, i have never really liked him - or should I say, i have never really respected him as a business man before he ran for the presidency. There is no rule that says I have to like him, and everyone is impacted by propaganda -whether we like it or not , it's part of the world in which we live now - you are not above being taken in x
Rita

Reactions: Pearl

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I had to chuckle at that part Pearl- look at our leaders at the moment - look how they have been acting !!! Lol
Rita
I know, Rita. I can't ever remember our country's politics being in such dire straits before. :(

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I cannot remember the last time I listened to any media about trump, i have never really liked him - or should I say, i have never really respected him as a business man before he ran for the presidency. There is no rule that says I have to like him, and everyone is impacted by propaganda -whether we like it or not , it's part of the world in which we live now - you are not above being taken in x
Rita
Listening includes reading. If you were not listening or absorbing any media you wouldn't be on the lefty bandwagon. Even dj's and Christian radio announcers are repeating the same leftist opinions against Trump so unless a person consciously rejects it , they will not be aware of this 80% of the time. The UK is almost completely left. Unfortunately you like most, are not even aware of being influenced and indoctrinated. Long ago I had a wake up call when I had been politically left myself at the time up until that point. But I don't like being told what to think about events by these broadcasters. I saw the journalists were not journalists they were Political Pundits posing as Reporters. I realized the mainstream media culture was almost 100% Progressive left & their political agenda tainted every broadcast. I saw the big leftist media corporations tell falsehoods as they attempted to control & manipulate the information space and control the narrative. The Popular Mainstream Media buried stories to prop up their Leftist world view and political agendas.

Reactions: Taken and Willie T

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your mind is being controlled by distant strangers who don’t have your best interests at heart.

They would like to be in control, anyway. Without getting into Illuminati et al, which I seldom find to be edifying, I'll just say these things.

There is a spirit of darkness who is attempting to destroy mankind, and to destroy the individual lives of as many as possible. I don't like to get too caught up into the intricacies of the machine being used. I don't know the hearts of others. But I pray for our president. I pray for our nation. Though I think I have an idea about what is happening.

Though this spirit would like to control the minds of God's children, the Holy Spirit is already there. Trust in God will always overcome. For myself, I find that the best reading of all to do is the Bible, and I like to focus on that for the lion's share of my time.

Much love!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus said, "By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thorn bushes, or figs from thistles? Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit." DT does not show sign of the fruit of the Holy Spirit, which, in case you have forgotten, are: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, gentleness, faithfulness and self control. My spirit does not recognise him as a brother in Christ.

You repeated your stance of accusation, but gave no examples of your accusations.

Scripture also says, WHO knows a mans spirit in his Heart, other than the man himself and God?

Trump has made his own declaration of his belief.

Scripture also says, he who does not take care of his own is worse than an unbeliever.

Trump has never begged the Government to Provide his needs....as MANY supposed Christians are first in line Begging the Government to TAKE what others have Earned, and GIVE it to them.

Scripture also says, Charity is a high priority.

Trump has given away Millions to others.
Trump BY Statue MUST Accept His Presidental Salary, and THEN has Given It Away.

Trump has taken risks starting or being a financial supporter of hundreds of companies, which inturn provide thousands of job opportunities for people, of both genders, of every race, that they inturn can take care of their own.

Trump quotes;

"All children, born and unborn, are made in the holy image of God."

"So today and every day, let us pray for the future of our country. Let us pray for the courage to pursue justice and the wisdom to forge peace. Let us pray for a future where every child has a warm, safe and loving home. Let us come together for the good of our people, for the strength of our families, for the safety of our citizens, for the fulfillment of our deepest hopes and our highest potential. And let us always give thanks for the miracle of life, the majesty of creation and the grace of Almighty God. Thank you. It is an honor to be with you. God bless you, and God bless America."
(source; Trump speaking 2019 National Prayer Breakfast)

Those ^ are examples of Christian behavior.
Again what are your examples of what you accuse Trump of?

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: Willie T

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
to see how education has been taken over and our youth is being destroyed.

My wife has worked for the public schools in the classroom for about 20 years. I'm convinced of the truth of the above. I am convinced that by and large the public school system had become demonized, and exists for the destruction of our children. Hopefully that's just here and not everywhere! But I have my suspicions.

Much love!

Reactions: Taken and Willie T

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Listening includes reading. If you were not listening or absorbing any media you wouldn't be on the lefty bandwagon. Even dj's and Christian radio announcers are repeating the same leftist opinions against Trump so unless a person consciously rejects it , they will not be aware of this 80% of the time.

It's interesting what goes for "Christian" radio. It's commercial radio just the same, most stations. Which mean it panders to the masses, however much it would like to minister to the children.

What's been interesting to me has been to see the effect in me of having no commercial broadcast/cable/whatever on TV or radio for many years.

Nice to have the cobwebs cleared!

Much love!

B

Butterfly

Listening includes reading. If you were not listening or absorbing any media you wouldn't be on the lefty bandwagon. Even dj's and Christian radio announcers are repeating the same leftist opinions against Trump so unless a person consciously rejects it , they will not be aware of this 80% of the time. The UK is almost completely left. Unfortunately you like most, are not even aware of being influenced and indoctrinated. Long ago I had a wake up call when I had been politically left myself at the time up until that point. But I don't like being told what to think about events by these broadcasters. I saw the journalists were not journalists they were Political Pundits posing as Reporters. I realized the mainstream media culture was almost 100% Progressive left & their political agenda tainted every broadcast. I saw the big leftist media corporations tell falsehoods as they attempted to control & manipulate the information space and control the narrative. The Popular Mainstream Media buried stories to prop up their Leftist world view and political agendas.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rita

Hi B ~

i have never really respected him as a business man

Why not?

Glory to God,
Taken

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I was interested in the US election campaign and very early on decided I didn't like Trump and that although he was said to be a Christian he didn't come over as one. My decisision wan't made through anything I read or heard in the media but solely on his own words, performance and demeanour throughout the campaign. And when he came to office he has done or said nothing to change my views of him. He has had no sense of dimplomacy and I would have preferred to see Hilary Clinton in the Whitehouse even though I disagree with her views, simply because she is an experienced politician and not a jumped up businessman who thinks he can run the country as he runs a conglomerate. He might attend church and talk the talk but he doesn't walk the walk.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was interested in the US election campaign and very early on decided I didn't like Trump and that although he was said to be a Christian he didn't come over as one. My decisision wan't made through anything I read or heard in the media but solely on his own words, performance and demeanour throughout the campaign. And when he came to office he has done or said nothing to change my views of him. He has had no sense of dimplomacy and I would have preferred to see Hilary Clinton in the Whitehouse even though I disagree with her views, simply because she is an experienced politician and not a jumped up businessman who thinks he can run the country as he runs a conglomerate. He might attend church and talk the talk but he doesn't walk the walk.
And Hillary does???? I'm not sure she can even SPELL the word, "god." (If you are going to hold Christianity as a requisite.)

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
And Hillary does???? I'm not sure she can even SPELL "god."
If you go back and re-read my post you will notice that I never said she did. I said it was simply because she is an experienced politician and he wasn't.

B

Butterfly

Sorry, I posted without realising it !!!
I would not say I am anything politically, and I am most certainly aware of the manipulation that goes on- so please do not presume that I am in the dark. This was not always the case, so for sure, I was not aware of it for a very long time. When you say that I am going along with lefty progangda - can you give me an example- my thoughts about trump are very much linked to his personality and mannerisms - I cannot listen to him, or watch him. It has nothing to do with his political stand, I simply do not know enough about the politics in the US to even begin to judge whether he is doing a good job. If your comments are link to their being powers behind the powers, so to speak, yes I put my hand up to that one - but ultimately I see the real powers at work between Satan and God.
I am not even sure who a lefty would support in the UK, is that conservative or labour ? ( don't like either at the moment ) ! Or perhaps that assessment of me is based on other posts I have made elsewhere !
When I was growing up it was clear cut, you voted labour if you were working class, and conservative if you had money !
And as for Nigel Farage - no comment !
The only thing that does bother me is that if anyone has any negatives about trump they get bounced on and are accused of ' being blind ' or ' decieved ' ect ect. Surely we are entitled to our opinions about people in power- there should be room for critisms - regardless of how you see Trump , surely you don't believe he is perfect !
Rita

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I've see an entire congress littered with "experienced" politicians. No thanks. It really is time to drain the swamp.
How many times has Trump been bankrupt and lost his businesses? How many wives has he had? How many divorces has he been through? How many times has he cheated? Totally Christian traits - not.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'd like to know the answer to that one, too. I have followed him closely for my entire adult life, and have found him to be one of the best business people.

Typically IMO, it hinges on News Splashes, that highlight (4) Bankruptcies, Without consideration of his involvement with over 500 Hundred Companies.

It is EASY to be critical of those willing to take a RISK and step on the Soapbox and bore us to death with a Fail.

It is EASY to sit on the sidelines, Wait for an other to BE successful, and then BEG the Government INTERVENE, Steal from him, and Give it to the Lumps on the Sidelines.

I would much rather Observe an other exert their energy in Planting a seed, and if it Fails, Plant another seed... OPPOSED to Waiting for an other To Plant and Harvest...THEN one whose sole EFFORT, is expended in DEMANDING they are ENTITLED to share the bounty of an others SOLE EFFORT.

Some how so many so called Christians... have Ignored...

2 Thes 3:
[10] For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat.

Glory to God,
Taken

B

Butterfly

My wife has worked for the public schools in the classroom for about 20 years. I'm convinced of the truth of the above. I am convinced that by and large the public school system had become demonized, and exists for the destruction of our children. Hopefully that's just here and not everywhere! But I have my suspicions.

Much love!
My daughter has taken her daughter out of the school system over here, she worked in it for quite a few years and started to see things she didn't like - but I have no idea of the systems work the same in both of our countries.
Rita