Trump is the worst President to hold this office

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't forget racist Democrat LBJ said, "I'll have them niggers voting Democrat for the next hundred years." What a disgusting, racist, Kennedy-murdering pig.

But, Trump is the worst? Who fought to open an all-race inclusive country club against a racist city council in FLA? Not seeing it.
Little known historical fact: LBJ actually blocked/opposed civil rights legislation that came before him as a Senator and as the Senate Majority Leader. He signed on to it as president for political reasons.

Reactions: Phoneman777

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Little known historical fact: LBJ actually blocked/opposed civil rights legislation that came before him as a Senator and as the Senate Majority Leader. He signed on to it as president for political reasons.
Absolutely. He was no friend of black and brown people, and I'm SHOCKED at how easily duped the people are into believing Godless Dems like him care about anyone who isn't lily white like they are.

Also little known fact: LBJ didn't swear with his right hand on the Bible - they found a CATHOLIC MISSAL on the plane for that, which speaks HUGE volumes as to where the true allegiance of those who control America lies.

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Absolutely. He was no friend of black and brown people, and I'm SHOCKED at how easily duped the people are into believing Godless Dems like him care about anyone who isn't lily white like they are.

Also little known fact: LBJ didn't swear with his right hand on the Bible - they found a CATHOLIC MISSAL on the plane for that, which speaks HUGE volumes as to where the true allegiance of those who control America lies.
Well, it is COMMON to raise your right hand when being sworn in soooooo not sure what the big deal is about him putting his left hand on the "missal"?

LBJ was sworn in on an airplane with no bible around sooooooo how can you swear in on a bible if there is none....;)

Historical Mary

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, it is COMMON to raise your right hand when being sworn in soooooo not sure what the big deal is about him putting his left hand on the "missal"?

LBJ was sworn in on an airplane with no bible around sooooooo how can you swear in on a bible if there is none....;)

Historical Mary
As my all time favorite preacher once said about the proliferation of Bibles in our day, "Churches give away Bibles. But you can also go to the bookstore and buy any kind of Bible to read. You can go to the library, and there's a Bible there to read. You can get up in an airplane, and they'll have Cosmopolitan and Popular Mechanics and Reader's Digest, but if you have a mind to feast on the Word of God, there's a Bible up in there too!"

tooldtocare

Jan 24, 2014
far side of the moon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This responsibility resides with "The House of Representatives"

This is not a question directed to the public, the vast majority, it’s a question directed to The House of Representatives.

& Let the chips fall wherever they may,

If a Republican Senator supports what Trump is and has been doing then let this Republican Senator stand up and vote, Ya or Ney

What say you—

let this Republican Senator stand up and vote—

Ya or Ney

For all to see -

Last edited:

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've taken more than one oath.

The oath giver says "do you swear or affirm."

No requirement to use the Bible or any other religious book.

I always affirmed.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Trump is the worst President to hold this office;

for the first time I have a prayer that needs fulfilling

Please God, I pray that never again let anyone like trump hold the office of President of the USA

Amen

Anyone else agree?
I agree from the other side of the Atlantic Ocean and two of my American friends also agree.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree from the other side of the Atlantic Ocean and two of my American friends also agree.

It's not your fault that you believed the Mis-Information/Dis-Information. Think about all those who were in the square shouting "Crucify Him", "Crucify Him".

Mark 15
6 Now at the feast he used to release for them one prisoner for whom they asked.
7 And among the rebels in prison, who had committed murder in the insurrection, there was a man called Barab′bas.
8 And the crowd came up and began to ask Pilate to do as he was wont to do for them.
9 And he answered them, “Do you want me to release for you the King of the Jews?”
10 For he perceived that it was out of envy that the chief priests had delivered him up.
11 But the chief priests stirred up the crowd to have him release for them Barab′bas instead.
12 And Pilate again said to them, “Then what shall I do with the man whom you call the King of the Jews?”
13 And they cried out again, “Crucify him.”
14 And Pilate said to them, “Why, what evil has he done?” But they shouted all the more, “Crucify him.”

It's a common phenomenon, when the liars stir up the crowd,
Bobby Jo

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Goodness Bobby Jo, that was a bit OTT just cos I don't like the man. My two US friends say he makes them ashamed to be American. But we are all entitled to our opinions, just as you are.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As an American born and raised, I only wish Pres. Trump had less opposition. It's nauseating to see how the dems go after him just for spite on every last little thing. He's done so much to help this country.

OK, that's as political as I'm going to get. Like I've said, I have far too much time on my hands, so nothing better to do than get in trouble I guess!

Much love!

Reactions: Bobby Jo and Pearl

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Goodness Bobby Jo, that was a bit OTT just cos I don't like the man. My two US friends say he makes them ashamed to be American. But we are all entitled to our opinions, just as you are.

It seems to me that Opinions should be based on FACTS, not LIES. But if you and your US friends are content believing the LIES then it's certainly your choice. But as pointed out, even JESUS had his adversaries to the point of Crucifixion. It all depends on whether you listen to the "controllers" or whether you listen to the TRUTH.

And having said this, if you believe the simple LIES, you'll probably will believe the convincing LIES -- speaking of when the world will be persuaded to receive the UN and the mark of the beast.

Good Luck,
Bobby Jo

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@Bobby Jo I live in a democracy. I have the right to vote for who I think will do the best job of leading our country as do you. I base my choice on the facts whilst others make a different choice based on the same set of facts. Is it not like that in the US? Did everybody vote for the same person or party? Of course they didn't. So why is it not OK to dislike somebody's brand of leadership or politics, or to dislike their demeanour or disagree with their way of doing things? Are you one of those who would throw eggs or milkshake over somebody you disagreed with over their politics? We are seeing some of that sort of behaviour in our recent political campaigning and it is stupid and childish.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Bobby Jo I live in a democracy. I have the right to vote for who I think will do the best job of leading our country as do you. ...

No you don't. You may THINK you get to choose your "elected officials" but the system places it's thumb on the scales. Just consider how Hillary Clinton's campaign contrived to push Bernie Sanders off the party ticket. She used the DNC "Super Delegates" (amongst other things) which skewed the DEMOCRACY which you thought you were using. And look how the Fake News media puffed up Trump, who they thought was a Light Weight, until he became the RNC candidate, -- and then turned against him when he was running against THEIR CANDIDATE -- Hillary.

You get the person THEY select, and then vote for the person they TELL you to vote for. (And yeah, Hillary was projected to win by some 80%, but GOD thought otherwise.)

In the near future, your "elected government" will end up under a completely unelected "government", -- the United Nations --, in what Scripture says is the "eighth which was and is not", because it has NO Geography, NO Populous, NO Army, etc. And of course this One-World-Government will incorporate the mark of the beast and bring about global thermonuclear war -- in the next few years as best I understand Bible Prophecy.

But first we have to have a war in the middle east (Ref. Daniel 11:40-44, and Ezekiel 38 & 39), which I expect to start this summer -- as best I understand Bible Prophecy.

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
No you don't. You may THINK you get to choose your "elected officials" but the system places it's thumb on the scales. Just consider how Hillary Clinton's campaign contrived to push Bernie Sanders off the party ticket. She used the DNC "Super Delegates" (amongst other things) which skewed the DEMOCRACY which you thought you were using. And look how the Fake News media puffed up Trump, who they thought was a Light Weight, until he became the RNC candidate, -- and then turned against him when he was running against THEIR CANDIDATE -- Hillary.

You get the person THEY select, and then vote for the person they TELL you to vote for. (And yeah, Hillary was projected to win by some 80%, but GOD thought otherwise.)

In the near future, your "elected government" will end up under a completely unelected "government", -- the United Nations --, in what Scripture says is the "eighth which was and is not", because it has NO Geography, NO Populous, NO Army, etc. And of course this One-World-Government will incorporate the mark of the beast and bring about global thermonuclear war -- in the next few years as best I understand Bible Prophecy. P.S. I preferred Hilary Clinton to Trump even though I didn't agree with everything she said. They were both probably the two worst people their respective parties could have ended up with.

But first we have to have a war in the middle east (Ref. Daniel 11:40-44, and Ezekiel 38 & 39), which I expect to start this summer -- as best I understand Bible Prophecy.

Bobby Jo
You do make things sound complicated. Our system is different from yours. We get to vote for a local politician who will then represent our constituency in the Houses of Parliament. The party which get the largest numbers of members voted into Parliament becomes the Government and their leader will be the Prime Minister. P.S. I preferred Hillary Clinton to Trump even though I didn't agree with everything she said. I think both parties ended up with the two worst candidates.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You do make things sound complicated. Our system is different from yours. ...

Pearl, we all got the same putrid contaminated system, with different names and different paths, but the results are the same. The only difference is whether we're gullible/naive enough to believe the lies, or whether we're smart enough to see behind the "green curtain" (a reference to the wizard of oz).

Thanks,
Bobby Jo

tooldtocare

Jan 24, 2014
far side of the moon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I watched a Star Trek episode last night that reminded me of trump’s mentality

If Trump had his way, he would make hospitals pick and chose who is to be treaded in the same way as this episode shows—

I encourage you to watch it.

Star Trek Voyager S07E05 - Critical Care

Once you have watched it, tell me what this hospital’s rules were when treating a patient?

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump is the worst President to hold this office;

for the first time I have a prayer that needs fulfilling

Please God, I pray that never again let anyone like trump hold the office of President of the USA

Amen

Anyone else agree?

I agree but I don't think he's any worse than any of the last Luciferians we've had in office. I studied this at length and read about the Hegelian Dialectic and how it plays the left against the right - the pendulum always swinging back and forth fooling the masses. We have to come out from under the delusions that are put out to realize how we're being played.