Trump now says he doesn't know who the Proud Boys are

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's why they hate Trump viscerally. But Trump should have applauded Proud Boys, since there are even some black conservatives within that group.
Well, your hero finally got around to saying he condemned them. I think he may have figured out his ambiguous position would cost him more votes than it gained him.

You are missing the point by saying they have "black conservatives" in the group. Black people can do bad things, just as white people can. Having black members don't make the "Proud Boys" a good organization.

Trump: 'I condemn all white supremacists'

President Trump on Thursday condemned white supremacists, attempting to put to rest an issue that has dogged him since the first presidential debate earlier in the week when he told a far-right group to "stand by."

"I've said it many times, and let me be clear again: I condemn the [Ku Klux Klan]. I condemn all white supremacists. I condemn the Proud Boys. I don’t know much about the Proud Boys, almost nothing. But I condemn that," Trump said on Sean Hannity's Fox News show.

Trump finally got something right. He also got it right when he said the Proud Boys shouldn't be trying to do the job of the police. That's a "conservative" view if you ask me. The Proud Boys are anarchists and vigilantes if they think they should appoint themselves to do the job of the police.

Last edited:

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Black Salt Lake Proud Boys Leader Publicly Denounces White Supremacy — Angry White Twitter Leftists Hurl Racist Attacks at Him Anyway
Black Salt Lake Proud Boys Leader Publicly Denounces White Supremacy -- Angry White Twitter Leftists Hurl Racist Attacks at Him Anyway
Don’t you know that you’re messing up this anti-Trump thread?? You should be ashamed of yourself. ;):confused::p:eek::oops::rolleyes::D

***** McEnany: Trump has ‘condemned’ white supremacy, but 'shameful' media won't cover it *****

*****Trump $500B Black America plan designates KKK, Antifa as 'terrorist organizations'*****

Last edited:

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Snowflakes alway sue...
Go ahead. Make my day! :)

James 2:6-7--Is it not the rich who oppress you and personally drag you into court? Do they not blaspheme the fair name by which you have been called?

Last edited:

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ephesians 6:10-20
Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of His might. Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm. Stand firm therefore, HAVING GIRDED YOUR LOINS WITH TRUTH, and HAVING PUT ON THE BREASTPLATE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, and having shod YOUR FEET WITH THE PREPARATION OF THE GOSPEL OF PEACE; in addition to all, taking up the shield of faith with which you will be able to extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. And take THE HELMET OF SALVATION, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
With all prayer and petition pray at all times in the Spirit, and with this in view, be on the alert with all perseverance and petition for all the saints, and pray on my behalf, that utterance may be given to me in the opening of my mouth, to make known with boldness the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains; that in proclaiming it I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

Reactions: aspen

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: Prayer Warrior

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A thread about Trumps comments, he talks from the hip, like shooting from the hip. But we can gauge a person by their actions and somewhat on their words, actions more than words.

I think the point is that Trump and the Proud Boys share an anti-BLM and anti-Antifa agenda. So yeah there is a huge push to call the proud boys racist if Trump has any comments in favor of them. I really don't know much about the proud boys, but if they have black leaders in some areas than I wouldn't call them racist. Which has been demonstrated in this thread.

And if that's the case then why are you attacking Trumps message to "stand by"? There's really no point except a dislike for Trump as a leader at minimum, which means you probably support some other leader over Trump.

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm sure the only people who believe his conspicuous backtracking are his apologists. No one else is buying it. All we're get from his apologists are excuses and deflections to the left-wing in an attempt to distract from Trump's blatant dishonesty. I'm not surprised he backtracked on his Proud Boys statement because it's just like him. He tried to do the same with David Duke and Prince Andrew. He's just trying to save face now because of all the backlash. Trump is a pathological liar, who incites violence and takes pleasure in degrading others and causing dissension.

Either that or he gets trolled by the leftists and says stuff he doesn't mean :( I can empathize a little with getting trolled, as it has happened to me when people have attacked me for a good troll response. Perhaps I'm not the only one?

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree with a lot of people that Chis Wallace was out to ruin the debates. I don't think Trump was expecting to debate both Biden and Wallace, but I think he could of, if he was forewarned.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Don’t you know that you’re messing up this anti-Trump thread?? You should be ashamed of yourself
Yeah. We have a few Anti-Trumpers and Never-Trumpers around who are seriously suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome (a very serious mental and emotional disorder).

No matter what Orange Man does or says it is always "ORANGE MAN BAD" and "SAINT JOE CAN DO NOTHING WRONG" (even if he says "Inshallah" to pander to Muslims).

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I agree with a lot of people that Chis Wallace was out to ruin the debates. I don't think Trump was expecting to debate both Biden and Wallace, but I think he could of, if he was forewarned.
And the next so-called moderator is going to be even worse, since he hates Trump more than Wallace does. These debates are a TOTAL FARCE.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm sure the only people who believe his conspicuous backtracking are his apologists.
What about Biden's "conspicuous backtracking" and lies? Nary a word about "Saint" Joseph Biden from you Leftists (since you know that Kamala Harris will be the real winner). Which means that you too wish to see America destroyed.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A thread about Trumps comments, he talks from the hip, like shooting from the hip. But we can gauge a person by their actions and somewhat on their words, actions more than words.

I think the point is that Trump and the Proud Boys share an anti-BLM and anti-Antifa agenda. So yeah there is a huge push to call the proud boys racist if Trump has any comments in favor of them. I really don't know much about the proud boys, but if they have black leaders in some areas than I wouldn't call them racist. Which has been demonstrated in this thread.

And if that's the case then why are you attacking Trumps message to "stand by"? There's really no point except a dislike for Trump as a leader at minimum, which means you probably support some other leader over Trump.

He has an impaired frontal cortex - no attention span, impulsivity, anger issues and no filter.

Crazy that you guys think these are good qualities. In fact, they are symptoms of dementia

so I guess I can add Projection to the list.....

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He has an impaired frontal cortex - not attention span, impulsivity, anger issues and no filter.

Crazy that you guys think these are good qualities. In fact, they are symptoms of dementia

so I guess I can add Projection to the list.....

He does get very "passionate" about the country and maintaining freedom and peace and not getting hated on. I totally agree. You might say he has too much self respect. Maybe it's not dementia, maybe a little delusion of grandeur. But that's OK, cause he's "passionate" about the country and maintaining freedom and peace, and verbally attacks the haters. Cheers!

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is confusion over what that it means. Does he mean he wants the Proud Boys to stand by for now but take to the streets later after the election if they don't like the results?

Reactions: aspen
Status
Not open for further replies.