Trump, the Bravest Person in America?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Imagine all the WICKED Liberals and RINOS Trump was exposing, all the threats to Trump and his loved ones. They know so many ways to destroy a person. Just look at how they are attacking Trump right now! Who else has confronted such an EVIL system? What a BRAVE man!!!

Last edited:

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Jesus is God. Trump is just a human.
So you don’t consider that he was a brave man when he was facing the cross- okay.
If you want to consider that Trump is the bravest person in America, go right ahead and believe that, it’s your choice.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you don’t consider that he was a brave man when he was facing the cross- okay.
If you want to consider that Trump is the bravest person in America, go right ahead and believe that, it’s your choice.
Jesus is God, the Creator of us all. Trump is just a BRAVE sinner. A VERY brave sinner!

Last edited:

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Ok Jack - Trump certainly is a sinner , that’s one thing we can both agree on !
I will leave the fanfare for Trump to you and others !

Reactions: Jack

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Imagine all the WICKED Liberals and RINOS Trump was exposing, all the threats to Trump and his loved ones. They know so many ways to destroy a person. Just look at how they are attacking Trump right now! Who else has confronted such and EVIL system? What a BRAVE man!!!
Brave,yes. Bravest in America? I don't think that label could be applied to any singularly.

Trump use to be a Democrat.

He rubbed shoulders and greased the palms of those very Democrats who hated him when he was in office,and to this day.

He knows how they work. Had he not had RINOS in his Cabinet,including his deplorable VP, talk about standing behind the cross while a bold faced wolf, is why I believe his efforts to drain the swamp were countered.

Prayfully, he will have true patriots and genuine Republicans backing him this time.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Brave,yes. Bravest in America? I don't think that label could be applied to any singularly.

Trump use to be a Democrat.

He rubbed shoulders and greased the palms of those very Democrats who hated him when he was in office,and to this day.

He knows how they work. Had he not had RINOS in his Cabinet,including his deplorable VP, talk about standing behind the cross while a bold faced wolf, is why I believe his efforts to drain the swamp were countered.

Prayfully, he will have true patriots and genuine Republicans backing him this time.
We all used to be on the road to Hell.

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I'll bet AG Letitia James is really proud of herself. The communist playbook has served her well. After they are done persecuting Trump we will be next.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I'll bet AG Letitia James is really proud of herself. The communist playbook has served her well. After they are done persecuting Trump we will be next.
Imagine what they could do to someone with no money. And no doubt what they have already done to people they don't like!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok Jack - Trump certainly is a sinner , that’s one thing we can both agree on !
I will leave the fanfare for Trump to you and others !
Of course Trump is a sinner. We all are sinners.

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States