Tu B'Av & the Rapture...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

James Macbeth

May 17, 2022
College Station
m.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello,
To my dear fellows in Christ.

Please consider the following cogitations.

The Rapture, according to our Lord is to take place between sunset, August 12th unto sunset, September 25th.
Note, this is based off the Jewish Calendar for 2022, it will change year to year, till our Lord returns.
So I'm not saying I know the Time, Day or Year, but the Season.
I'm also not saying, I am the 1st person to come up with this, but I did discover it on my own.
Remember, our Lord Jesus says: he will reveal to whomsoever he pleases (Mat 11:27).

1st the Jewish Holy-day of Tu B'Av. This is the last & smallest official festival of their Calendar. It is a day when men & women marry, and get engaged, and people eat & drink, it is a happy time. And a trumpet is blown, for it is a holy-day.

The Church is the Bride of Christ, and according to Jewish Law, we should be expecting him this day.
Now our Lord tells us a Parable: Then the Kingdom of Heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went to meet the Bridegroom. Five of them were foolish, and five were wise. For when the foolish took their lamps, they took no Oil with them, but the wise took flasks of Oil with their lamps. As the Bridegroom was delayed, they all became drowsy & slept. But at midnight there was a cry: Here is the bridegroom! Come out to meet him. Then all those virgins rose & trimmed their lamps. And the foolish said to the wise: Give us some of your Oil, for our lamps are going out. But the wise answered, saying: Since there will not be enough for us & for you, go rather to the dealers & buy for yourselves. And while they were going to buy, the Bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the marriage feast, and the door was shut. Afterward the other virgins came also, saying: Lord, Lord, open to us. But he answered: Truly, I say to you, I do not know you. Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour.
Understanding the Parable, it should be noted that our Lord will not come on Tu B'Av, but that we should be preparing ourselves for his arrival, for the Day & the Hour we know not.

Why is this the start day?
Because our Lord tell us: ...For as in those days before the flood they were eating & drinking, marrying & giving in marriage, until the day when Noah entered the ark...
Our Lord also says, he is the first and the last, Alpha & Omega. And that every letter & mark of the Law shall be fulfilled (Rev 22:13 & Mat 5:18).
Tu B'Av is the last and smallest of all the Holy-days, and leads into the time of Harvest for the Jews; after that, the year ends & starts with Jewish New Years, another trumpet is blown.

Understand, because we are told, that they will be Eating & Drinking, his return cannot be on New Years or after, because that is a time for Fasting & Repentance (for the Jews).
Also note, that for the months of June, August & September are the months with the highest number of weddings taking place, Jew or not.

The Season of the Fig tree is during the Jewish break in their Calendar, to allow them to Harvest till the New Years. Our Lord says: From the fig tree learn its lesson: as soon as its branch becomes tender & puts out its leaves, you know that summer is near. So also, when you see all these things, you know that he is near, at the very gates (Mat 24:32-33)... In other words, just because it the beginning of the Winter Season, doesn't mean a blizzard will come, but that we should prepare for a blizzard.
I will not list the things here, as I know you are all aware of the things being fulfilled in our days (wars & rumors of wars etc).

Also note the significance of the Harvest Season. For our Lord says: And the servant of the Master of the house came & said to him: Master, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have weeds? He said to them: An enemy has done this. So the servants said to him: Then do you want us to go and gather them? But he said: No, lest in gathering the weeds you root up the wheat along with them. Let both grow together until the harvest, and at harvest time I will tell the reapers: Gather the weeds first & bind them in bundles to be burned, but gather the wheat into my barn (Mat 13:27-30).
And John the Baptist says: His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor and gather his wheat into his barn, but the chaff he will burn with unquenchable fire (Mat 3:12).
Note the word 'gather' in Aramaic can be translated as, 'sweep up or swept up'.

Next, the Rapture will be during the night, or when there is little light (from one cause or another).
For our Lord foretells us: Therefore, stay awake, for you do not know on what day your Lord is coming. But know this, that if the master of the house had known in what part of the night the thief was coming, he would have stayed awake and would not have let his house be broken into. Therefore you also must be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.
Also note the many verses in the New Testament about our Lord coming like a thief in the night.

Lastly, our Lord says: Who then is the faithful & wise servant, whom his master has set over his household, to give them their food at the proper time? Blessed is that servant whom his master will find so doing when he comes...But if that wicked servant says to himself: My master is delayed, and begins to beat his fellow servants and eats and drinks with drunkards, the master of that servant will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he does not know and will cut him in pieces and put him with the hypocrites. In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth (Mat 24:45-51).

These are some passages linking the Old & New Testaments concerning the Rapture.

Mat. 24:27
For as the lightning comes from the East & shines as far as the West, so will be the coming of the SON OF MAN.

Mat. 24:30
Then will appear in Heaven the sign of the SON OF MAN, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power & great glory.

Mat 24:31
And he will send out his Angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Psalms 81:3
Blow the trumpet at the new moon, at the full moon, on our feast day.

Isaiah 27:13
And in that day a great trumpet will be blown, and those who were lost in the land of Assyria and those who were driven out to the land of Egypt will come and worship the LORD on the holy mountain at Jerusalem.

Exodus 19:16
On the third day, when morning came, there was thunder and lightning. A thick cloud was upon the mountain, and a very loud blast of the ram's horn went out, so that all the people in the camp trembled.

Hosea 6:2
After two days he will revive us;
on the third day he will raise us up,
that we may live before him.

Daniel 7:13
I saw in the night visions, and behold, with the clouds of Heaven there came one like a SON OF MAN, and he came to the Ancient of Days & was presented before him.

Last edited:

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Next, the Rapture will be during the night, or when there is little light (from one cause or another).
Explain how that works.
At any point in time; half of the world is in daylight, the other half in darkness.

The very obvious and definitive Day that Jesus will Return, is Tabernacles. The Hebrew word for tabernacles, literally means 'God with us'.
Hosea 6:2
After two days he will revive us;
on the third day he will raise us up,
that we may live before him.
There is no 'rapture to heaven' for anyone excepting the 2 Witnesses.

The 2 'days' of revival is the 2000 years of this Church age, and the 'day' He will raise us up to live before Him, will be the Millennium.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes!! Those that reject the rapture and are not looking fot that great day will be left behind!!Their choice!