144000 saints of Israel, an army of the forthcoming kingdom of God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nov 22, 2023
Victoria
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The time of the end has begun. The first seal of the apocalypse was opened when Russia began its war against Ukraine in February 2022.

In Revelation chapters 7 and 14, it is prophesied that, on the day of the LORD when the 7th trumpet sounds, 144000 men, descendants of the 12 tribes of Jacob, also known as Israel, will be reaped from the earth. 12000 will be gathered from each of the 12 tribes, both the tribes of the ancient kingdom of Judah and the tribes of the ancient kingdom of Israel. This is the reaping of the harvest, what some call the rapture.

These 144000 have been chosen by God and predestined to become soldiers of Christ for the coming kingdom of God. These 144000 are described as "holy ones" of God, and also as "saints", and also as "sons of God".

In Hosea 1, it is said that the ancient northern kingdom of Israel would be scattered, and this did happen 722 BC, but then at the time of the end, 144000 descendants of this "Israel" would be re-gathered as "sons of the living God". Once assembled, this Israel will be joined with a holy remnant of Judah, an elect of human Jews, to form a new nation: the kingdom of God, with Jesus Christ himself reigning as king.

"I will surely assemble, O Jacob, all of thee; I will surely gather the remnant of Israel; I will put them together as the sheep of Bozrah, as the flock in the midst of their fold: they shall make great noise by reason of the multitude of men."
- Micah 2:12

For many churches, an army of saints is a new idea. But this has always been in the Bible, only hidden until now.

The Bible says, Asaph is a saint, David is a saint, Paul is a saint, and Aaron the Levite was also called to be a saint. The latter 3 are of the tribes of Judah, Benjamin and Levi respectively.

Isaiah 49 prophesies that in these last days, one particular servant of God will be the first of the saints of the ancient kingdom of Israel. This is me. As the first, I am to shine light on the idea of the saints, and help raise up the tribes of Jacob: "princes also shall worship".

"And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth."
- Isaiah 49:6

Forget what you might have heard from the pulpit. Nobody else seems to know what is going on. Demons are spreading darkness, apostasy, and strong delusion.

Later, when the two witnesses arrive, they will preach the gospel.

For now and certainly on the matter of the "saints", I am the only one that understands.

"Listen, O isles, unto me; and hearken, ye people, from far..."
- Isaiah 49:1

So, if you are a man, unmarried and "virgin", and if you think you have ancestry to any of the 12 tribes of Jacob, then you must watch for signs and events to see if God is calling you to him.

Concerning ancestry, ancient Assyria scattered the northern kingdom of Israel to the north, to the west, and to Sinim (China).

If you are not of the tribe of Judah, Benjamin or Levi - i.e. if you are not a Jew by race - it might be impossible for you to tell.

At any rate, if you have been chosen to be a saint, at some point in these last days God will call you to him.

"For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified."
- Romans 8:29-30

If you are a saint, the name given to you at birth, every part of it, should point to Christianity, to the kingdom of God, or else to the future work of a saint, a soldier of Christ.

"He telleth the number of the stars; he calleth them all by their names."
- Psalms 147:4

If you are a saint, you will have lived a life somewhat separate from others, for some reason. This is what it means to be sanctified or set apart. This sacrifice is your covenant with God.

"Gather my saints together unto me; those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice."
- Psalms 50:5

If you live in the vicinity of the 4th beast, the coming caliphate, at the time of the 5th trumpet and vial, you will notice that the supernatural locusts of the bottomless pit will not harm you but will harm everyone else around you. This is another marker of a saint.

Once you realise that you are a saint, Revelation 16:15-16 explains that you must especially watch for the battle of Armageddon, because the moment of the reaping happens around then.

One more thing. If you are a saint, in these last days, depending on where you are, the Assyrian or the False Prophet of Babylon might come after you and war against you.

"I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them; Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom."
- Daniel 7:21

"And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon the Great, The Mother of Harlots and Abominations of the Earth. And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus..."
- Revelation 17:5-6

If you are killed, you will be resurrected. If you are alive at the time of the 7th trumpet, the last trump, you will be translated.

"Fear not, thou worm Jacob, and ye men of Israel; I will help thee, saith the LORD, and thy redeemer, the Holy One of Israel."
- Isaiah 41:14

"... thou, Israel, art my servant, Jacob whom I have chosen, the seed of Abraham my friend. Thou whom I have taken from the ends of the earth, and called thee from the chief men thereof, and said unto thee, Thou art my servant; I have chosen thee, and not cast thee away. Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness."
- Isaiah 41:8-10

Those that do harm to you in these last days will be punished when the tables turn.

"He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints."
- Revelation 13:10

Once you are born again, given the new incorruptible body, you will serve Jesus Christ and the kingdom of God as a soldier and even as a lord over an area.

"And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father. And I will give him the morning star."
- Revelation 2:26-28

Once transformed, no human will be able to kill you. Even rebellious angels, aka demons, will run from you.

"For unto the angels hath he not put in subjection the world to come, whereof we speak."
- Hebrews 2:5

The King of the kingdom of God, Jesus Christ, will command this army.

"... Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints. Who shall not fear thee, O Lord, and glorify thy name? for thou only art holy: for all nations shall come and worship before thee; for thy judgments are made manifest."
- Revelation 15:3-4

Evil is coming to an end.

Glory to God!

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Isaiah 49 prophesies that in these last days, one particular servant of God will be the first of the saints of the ancient kingdom of Israel.

This is me. As the first, I am to shine light on the idea of the saints, and help raise up the tribes of Jacob: "princes also shall worship".

Isaiah 49 (a prophecy about Jesus, the Son of God)
5 So now the LORD says,
the one who formed me from birth to be his servant -
he did this to restore Jacob to himself, so that Israel might be gathered to him;

and I will be honored in the LORD's sight,
for my God is my source of strength -

6 he says, "Is it too insignificant a task for you to be my servant,
to reestablish the tribes of Jacob,
and restore the remnant of Israel? I will make you a light to the nations,
so you can bring my deliverance to the remote regions of the earth."

Matthew 24
11 And many false prophets will rise and deceive many.

23-25 Then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here is Christ! Or, There! Do not believe it. For false Christs and false prophets will arise and show great signs and wonders; so much so that, if it were possible, they would deceive even the elect.

Behold, I have told you beforehand.

32-35 Now learn a parable of the fig tree. When its branch is still tender and puts out leaves, you know that summer is near. So you, likewise, when you see all these things, shall know that it is near, at the doors. Truly I say to you, This generation shall not pass until all these things are fulfilled. The heaven and the earth shall pass away, but My words shall not pass away.

The house of Israel

1. Hosea 1
9 And He said, Call his name Not-my-people. For you are not My people, and I will not be for you.
10 Yet the number of the sons of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered. And it shall be, in the place where it was said to them, You are not My people, there it shall be said to them, You are the sons of the living God.

2. Romans 9
24-26 even us, whom he has called, not only from the Jews but also from the Gentiles? As he also says in Hosea:

"I will call those who were not my people, 'My people,' and I will call her who was unloved, 'My beloved.' And in the very place where it was said to them, 'You are not my people,' there they will be called 'sons of the living God.'"
Jews in Christ (the house of Judah, the sons of Israel) + Gentiles grafted in through their faith in Christ (the house of Israel, the sons of Israel) = the whole house of Israel. The house of Israel began to be restored 2,000 years ago, beginning with the blood of Jesus bringing the new covenant which was cut with the house of Israel and the house of Judah.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: David in NJ

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The time of the end has begun. The first seal of the apocalypse was opened when Russia began its war against Ukraine in February 2022.

In Revelation chapters 7 and 14, it is prophesied that, on the day of the LORD when the 7th trumpet sounds, 144000 men, descendants of the 12 tribes of Jacob, also known as Israel, will be reaped from the earth. 12000 will be gathered from each of the 12 tribes, both the tribes of the ancient kingdom of Judah and the tribes of the ancient kingdom of Israel. This is the reaping of the harvest, what some call the rapture.

These 144000 have been chosen by God and predestined to become soldiers of Christ for the coming kingdom of God. These 144000 are described as "holy ones" of God, and also as "saints", and also as "sons of God".

In Hosea 1, it is said that the ancient northern kingdom of Israel would be scattered, and this did happen 722 BC, but then at the time of the end, 144000 descendants of this "Israel" would be re-gathered as "sons of the living God". Once assembled, this Israel will be joined with a holy remnant of Judah, an elect of human Jews, to form a new nation: the kingdom of God, with Jesus Christ himself reigning as king.

"I will surely assemble, O Jacob, all of thee; I will surely gather the remnant of Israel; I will put them together as the sheep of Bozrah, as the flock in the midst of their fold: they shall make great noise by reason of the multitude of men."

For many churches, an army of saints is a new idea. But this has always been in the Bible, only hidden until now.

The Bible says, Asaph is a saint, David is a saint, Paul is a saint, and Aaron the Levite was also called to be a saint. The latter 3 are of the tribes of Judah, Benjamin and Levi respectively.

Isaiah 49 prophesies that in these last days, one particular servant of God will be the first of the saints of the ancient kingdom of Israel. This is me. As the first, I am to shine light on the idea of the saints, and help raise up the tribes of Jacob: "princes also shall worship".

"And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth."

Forget what you might have heard from the pulpit. Nobody else seems to know what is going on. Demons are spreading darkness, apostasy, and strong delusion.

For now and certainly on the matter of the "saints", I am the only one that understands.

So, if you are a man, unmarried and "virgin", and if you think you have ancestry to any of the 12 tribes of Jacob, then you must watch for signs and events to see if God is calling you to him.

Concerning ancestry, ancient Assyria scattered the northern kingdom of Israel to the north, to the west, and to Sinim (China).

If you are not of the tribe of Judah, Benjamin or Levi - i.e. if you are not a Jew by race - it might be impossible for you to tell.

At any rate, if you have been chosen to be a saint, at some point in these last days God will call you to him.

"For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified."

If you are a saint, the name given to you at birth, every part of it, should point to Christianity, to the kingdom of God, or else to the future work of a saint, a soldier of Christ.

If you are a saint, you will have lived a life somewhat separate from others, for some reason. This is what it means to be sanctified or set apart. This sacrifice is your covenant with God.

"Gather my saints together unto me; those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice."

If you live in the vicinity of the 4th beast, the coming caliphate, at the time of the 5th trumpet and vial, you will notice that the supernatural locusts of the bottomless pit will not harm you but will harm everyone else around you. This is another marker of a saint.

Once you realise that you are a saint, Revelation 16:15-16 explains that you must especially watch for the battle of Armageddon, because the moment of the reaping happens around then.

One more thing. If you are a saint, in these last days, depending on where you are, the Assyrian or the False Prophet of Babylon might come after you and war against you.

"I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them; Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom."

"And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon the Great, The Mother of Harlots and Abominations of the Earth. And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus..."

If you are killed, you will be resurrected. If you are alive at the time of the 7th trumpet, the last trump, you will be translated.

"Fear not, thou worm Jacob, and ye men of Israel; I will help thee, saith the LORD, and thy redeemer, the Holy One of Israel."

"... thou, Israel, art my servant, Jacob whom I have chosen, the seed of Abraham my friend. Thou whom I have taken from the ends of the earth, and called thee from the chief men thereof, and said unto thee, Thou art my servant; I have chosen thee, and not cast thee away. Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness."

Those that do harm to you in these last days will be punished when the tables turn.

"He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints."

Once you are born again, given the new incorruptible body, you will serve Jesus Christ and the kingdom of God as a soldier and even as a lord over an area.

"And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father. And I will give him the morning star."

Once transformed, no human will be able to kill you. Even rebellious angels, aka demons, will run from you.

"For unto the angels hath he not put in subjection the world to come, whereof we speak."

"... Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints. Who shall not fear thee, O Lord, and glorify thy name? for thou only art holy: for all nations shall come and worship before thee; for thy judgments are made manifest."

Glory to God!
In the future Jerusalem will be surrounded by armies, at this time the human man the antichrist will be revealed, he will proclaim to be God Messiah on earth, he will be given 3.5 years in power

Rev 11:1-15 the (Two Witnesses) will be given power for 1260 days, the entire time the beast is in power, it will be a complete replay of Moses/Aaron against pharaoh of Egypt in world plagues brought by the witnesses

When the witnesses lay dead in Jerusalems street, the world will celebrate, as the final hours of earth's existence takes place in the second coming of Jesus Christ in fire and final judgment, dissolving this earth by fire (The End)

Nov 22, 2023
Victoria
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Isaiah 49 (a prophecy about Jesus, the Son of God)

Matthew 24
11 And many false prophets will rise and deceive many.​

FYI, in Isaiah 49:7, "the LORD" is God the Father and "the Holy One of Israel" is Jesus Christ, the Son of God. So, Isaiah 49 is not God speaking to himself, but rather God speaking to the first of the saints, "O Israel". The first of the saints because "princes also shall worship".

Christians generally, the Gentiles, are also of the household of God, but "fellowcitizens with the saints". Christians who are killed in these last days will be resurrected to serve as priests in heaven.

Anyway, I am not going to debate further. The message I have delivered is important. Those that do understand what I am saying are supposed to understand, and those that do not are not.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The Church and the 144,000

Revelation 7:3-4 describe the 144,000 as “sealed.” That description is reserved in the NT for believers in Christ – His Body and Bride – His Church:

2 Corinthians 1:21-22
Now He who establishes us with you in Christ and anointed us is God, who also sealed us and gave us the Spirit in our hearts as a pledge.

Ephesians 1:13
In Him, you also, after listening to the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation—having also believed, you were sealed in Him with the Holy Spirit of promise,

Ephesians 4:30
Do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.

The Revelation 7 passage is therefore conveying the insight that the OT Israelitish faithful obedient saints of God are included under the NT banner of the Church. This is further confirmed by the meanings of the names of the listed tribes and substitutes (Levi and Joseph replacing Dan and Ephraim), describing spiritual qualities and experiences of those who comprise the Church:
Judah means “praise” (Genesis 29:35)
Reuben means “see, a Son” (Genesis 29:32)
Gad means “fortunate” (Genesis 30:11)
Asher means “happy” (Genesis 30:13)
Naphtali means “wrestling” (Genesis 30:8)
Manasseh means “forgetting” (Genesis 41:51)
Simeon means “heard” (Genesis 29:33)
Levi means “attached” (Genesis 29:34)
Issachar means “wages” (Genesis 30:18)
Zebulon means “dwelling” (Genesis 30:20)
Joseph means “He will add” (Genesis 30:24)
Benjamin means “Son of the right hand” (Genesis 35:17–18)

Similarly, the meanings of the names of Dan and Ephraim convey the reasons for their exclusion:

Dan means “a serpent by the way”(Genesis 49:17)
Satan in the guise of the serpent was responsible for the fall of mankind in Genesis 3, and for the bruising of Messiah's heel in Scripture's first recorded prophecy of Genesis 3:15. It was the same serpent Satan whose head Messiah bruised at Calvary.

Ephraim means “fruitful in the land of mine affliction” (Genesis 41:52)
The reference to “the land of mine affliction” in Ephraim's name's meaning is to that of Egypt, which in Scripture is both a literal and spiritual reality and symbol of bondage. But the Church, God's Chosen People, do not inhabit a land of spiritual affliction and bondage. Rather, they inhabit the Heavenly Jerusalem on Mount Sion (Hebrews 12:22,23), located in the Heavenly Country that God has prepared for the faithful (Hebrews 11:16).

Of additional significance is the order in which the names are presented, differing from the usual presentation by order of birth. In particular, Judah appears first, in recognition of its role as the tribal progenitor of Christ, the Lion of Judah.

While rebellion and apostasy were repetitive afflictions of the OT Israelites, there were still thousands who remained faithful (1 Kings 19:18). Their number is depicted as 12, a scriptural value representing faithfulness; multiplied by 12, representing the faithful from each of the twelve tribes; multiplied by 1,000 representing the indeterminate but large number (Psalms 50:10; Psalms 91:7; Revelation 5:11) of the total faithful in Israel; thus, 144,000.

Revelation 14 continues the descriptions further reflecting the qualities and experiences of the redeemed – the Church. Absent here is any mention of tribal, ethnic, or other distinctions, thus conveying the reality of the inclusivity and unity of the NT Church which now embraces both Israelite and Gentile. Its number can also be depicted as 12, representing faithfulness; multipled by 12 representing the 12 faithful apostles, who with the prophets comprise the foundation of the NT church, with Christ as the Chief Cornerstone (Ephesians 2:20); multiplied by 1,000 representing the indeterminate but large number of the total faithful in the NT Church; thus, also 144,000.

The NT Church's inclusivity and unity are declared in the following:

Galatians 3:28
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free man, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Ephesians 2:14
For He Himself is our peace, who made both groups into one and broke down the barrier of the dividing wall…

Colossians 3:11
Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.

The 144,00 are described as celibate, meaning that as the Bride of Christ, they are not defiled by adultery with the world (James 4:4). They sing a new song of deliverance and victory. They follow Christ wherever He goes. Their residence is heavenly Jerusalem on Mount Zion. (Hebrews 12:22)

No doubt about it…the Church is written all over the 144,000.

Reactions: rwb and Zao is life

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is all nonsense. Israel has nothing to do with the end times anymore. And Russia and Ukraine are coming to an end just like Israel and Hamas.

Reactions: Cassandra

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

All hail the first of the saints, the shiner of lights and helper of the tribes.

Ok.

Finally.

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa

Sorry but many have been chosen long before you and have been teaching the things below here in these boards, in other Christian boards and in churches since long before you woke up and smelled the coffee:
When the two witnesses arrive, they will preach the gospel.
We knew. Who told you?

God called us unto Him in Christ when we believed. How about you? And many millions of humans on the planet probably have some ancestry in the 12 tribes - Christians and non-Christians alike.

Wow. You know what? I think the same person who told me the above long ago must have told you too. What a coincidence!
Where does it say the locusts will only appear in the vicinity of the 4th beast?
You don't say! Wow. I read that in a book that was written nearly 2,000 years ago. What a coincidence!
Where does it identify the beast as an Assyrian king? I do know where it might suggest that he might be an Assyrian king, but I think I missed the part where the Revelation actually says that he will be?

Nothing new here.
Strange. Many many have said this already - because they read it in a book called the Bible. Where did you get this from?

Last edited:
Reactions: covenantee

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Glory to God!
The elephant in the room is "first fruits" .
Anytime you see those words it is DIRECTLY connected to harvest.
If that is left out then the main component is skipped.
There are several " comings" declared in the bible.
No way around it.
He comes for his gentile bride. That is mat 25 and the book of ruth.
He resurrects those
"foolish saints" left behind soon afterwards. The innumerable number.
He then turns to the Jewish people. The wife gone awhoring
Jacobs trouble.
They are gathered in rev 14.
But not before JEWISH FIRSTFRUITS OF 144K.
Firstfruits ....then main harvest.

Lastly he comes to stay. He comes with the bride and the wife.
We see this also in ruth. Both habitat with Boaz and such a bond that the offspring is credited to the Jew.
Of you leave all that out , as you did, there is no definition or understanding of end times.
End times, oversimplified is 3 main components.
Book of ruth reveals 2. Jew and gentile brides.
The other is the throne of david.

That is the heartbeat of heaven.
Without those elephants in the room recognized, people will continue to just apply anything and everything to end times.
It is phenomenal, the misapplication of the 144k ,and the bride/wife.
Just amazing.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Textus Receptus Greek:
Rom. 8:29. for he who forefathers and predestined to be conformed to the image of his son in that he is the firstborn among many brothers

To be "forefathered" is to be born again of God's Holy Spirit FIRST. By that process, being fulfilled and completed by God, is when one becomes predestined TO BE conformed to the image of His Son.

Do not fall into the error of "church-ianity", by thinking that people are "predestined" to be saints, long before their physical birth.
Such a false belief leads many into thinking that God selects individuals to be Christians, long before their physical birth, and therefore reveals that God is partial in His judgments, through us HAVING FAITH in the blood of Christ, which was shed for ALL EQUALLY.

According to your understanding, the words: "whosoever will" doesn't really matter at all, and therefore they are vain and empty words of Christ. Not so!!
The deepest desire of God is that NONE should perish. In other words, his preference is TO NOT lose anyone, and THEREFORE not to PRE-exclude anyone, before they are physically born.
2 Peter 3[9] The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

In conclusion, all who are born again (forefathered) of God's Holy Spirit, only they are predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son.

Last edited:

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Textus Receptus Greek:
Rom. 8:29. for he who forefathers and predestined to be conformed to the image of his son in that he is the firstborn among many brothers

To be "forefathered" is to be born again of God's Holy Spirit FIRST. By that process, being fulfilled and completed by God, is when one becomes predestined TO BE conformed to the image of His Son.

Do not fall into the error of "church-ianity", by thinking that people are "predestined" to be saints, long before their physical birth.
Such a false belief leads many into thinking that God selects Christians long before their physical birth, and therefore reveals that God is partial in His judgments, through us HAVING FAITH in the blood of Christ, which was shed for ALL EQUALLY.

According to your understanding, the words: "whosoever will" doesn't really matter at all, and therefore they are vain and empty words of Christ. Not so!!
The deepest desire of God is that NONE should perish. In other words, his preference is TO NOT lose anyone, and THEREFORE not to PRE-exclude them, before they are physically born.
2 Peter 3[9] The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

In conclusion, all who are born again (forefathered) of God's Holy Spirit, only they are predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son.

So being predestined doesn't actually mean to be predestined and being born again is to be "forefathered"? Weird stuff.

Rom 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

The word is actually foreknow, not forefather. The word know and the word father do not have the same definition.

G4267
προγινώσκω
proginōskō
prog-in-oce'-ko
From G4253 and G1097; to know beforehand, that is, foresee: - foreknow (ordain), know (before).
Total KJV occurrences: 5

It has nothing to do with being born again. This is why you need to learn to study things for yourself and NEVER listen to uneducated "teachers".

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So being predestined doesn't actually mean to be predestined and being born again is to be "forefathered"? Weird stuff.

Rom 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

The word is actually foreknow, not forefather. The word know and the word father do not have the same definition.

G4267
προγινώσκω
proginōskō
prog-in-oce'-ko
From G4253 and G1097; to know beforehand, that is, foresee: - foreknow (ordain), know (before).
Total KJV occurrences: 5

It has nothing to do with being born again. This is why you need to learn to study things for yourself and NEVER listen to uneducated "teachers".
There is an extreme false belief that is running throughout "church-ianity", saying: "We all are the children of God".
To be physically born is to be born of the seed of Adam under God's judgment of eternal death (perished). All such, who remain to be in their "natural man" of flesh only, they ARE NOT "fathered" by God, and are "condemned already". John 3:18.
God has not forefathered or predestined anyone before physical birth, to be a Saint!!

However, everyone who is born again of God's Holy Spirit, ARE forefathered of God's Holy Spirit, and since they ARE, ONLY THEY are predestined by God to be conformed to the image of Jesus.
Ye MUST BE born again (have a NEW Father).
Otherwise, as Jesus said: "ye are of your father the devil". All of such cannot be conformed to the image of His Son, without having the Holy Spirit of God the Father within them.

Last edited:

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
However, everyone who is born again of God's Holy Spirit, ARE forefathered of God's Holy Spirit

No, that is not what the word means nor is the word used in the scripture. This is made up nonsense by "church-ianity". There are many versions of "church-ianity" but all of them change the scriptures (and words) to suit their own unbiblical teachings.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Glory to God!
144,000 is symbolic of the Bride of Christ

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
FYI, in Isaiah 49:7, "the LORD" is God the Father and "the Holy One of Israel" is Jesus Christ, the Son of God. So, Isaiah 49 is not God speaking to himself, but rather God speaking to the first of the saints, "O Israel". The first of the saints because "princes also shall worship".

Christians generally, the Gentiles, are also of the household of God, but "fellowcitizens with the saints". Christians who are killed in these last days will be resurrected to serve as priests in heaven.

Anyway, I am not going to debate further. The message I have delivered is important. Those that do understand what I am saying are supposed to understand, and those that do not are not.
Gentile believers are "saints" AND fellow citizens in the Household of God

Ephesians 1:1 - Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, To the saints who are in Ephesus, and faithful in Christ Jesus:

Ephesians 4:12 - and He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers,
for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ,

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, that is not what the word means nor is the word used in the scripture. This is made up nonsense by "church-ianity". There are many versions of "church-ianity" but all of them change the scriptures (and words) to suit their own unbiblical teachings.
It's not hard to understand the predetermined plan of God.

Physically, we all who are of fallen flesh, have a human father, and therefore we were fathered by a man, before we were born.

Spiritually, we all who are in Christ, have a Father, and therefore we were Fathered by God the Father, before we were "born again".
Until one is born again OF GOD's Holy Spirit, they are NOT a child of God.
What was predetermined, predestined is the plan of God of HOW one can be conformed to the image of His son.

Edit: only Christ was predestined in eternity past with the Father, to become the FIRSTborn FROM the dead. Now, because of Jesus' resurrection, we now can be born again (fathered) by God the Father, to be conformed to the image of his son.
Again....UNTIL one is born again (fathered) by the Holy Spirit of God the Father, they CANNOT be conformed to the image of His Son.

Last edited:

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
There is an extreme false belief that is running throughout "church-ianity", saying: "We all are the children of God".
To be physically born is to be born of the seed of Adam under God's judgment of eternal death (perished). All such, who remain to be in their "natural man" of flesh only, they ARE NOT "fathered" by God, and are "condemned already". John 3:18.
God has not forefathered or predestined anyone before physical birth, to be a Saint!!

However, everyone who is born again of God's Holy Spirit, ARE forefathered of God's Holy Spirit, and since they ARE, ONLY THEY are predestined by God to be conformed to the image of Jesus.
Ye MUST BE born again (have a NEW Father).
Otherwise, as Jesus said: "ye are of your father the devil". All of such cannot be conformed to the image of His Son, without having the Holy Spirit of God the Father within them.
1 Peter 1:18-20
For as much as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;
But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:
Who verily was foreknown before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you.

Who is it who was foreknown before the foundation of the world to become Adam (mankind's) Savior?
GOD'S PURPOSE

And God said, Let Us make man in Our image, after our likeness.
And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea,
and over the fowl of the heavens, and over the cattle,
and over all the earth, and over all the creepers creeping on the earth.
(Genesis 1:26)​

Psalm 8:3-9
"When I look at Your heavens, the work of Your fingers, the moon and the stars which You have established;
what is man that You are mindful of him, and the son of man, that You visit him?
For You have made him a little lower than God (Hebrew: 'elohiym, see Genesis 1:26-27 Hebrews 1:3), and have crowned him with glory and honor.

You made him rule over the works of Your hands; You have put all things under his feet:
all sheep and oxen, yes, and the beasts of the field; the birds of the heavens, and the fish of the sea, and all that pass through the paths of the seas.
O Jehovah, our Lord, how excellent is Your name in all the earth!"

Again, who is it who was foreknown before the foundation of the world to become Adam (mankind's) Savior?

None of us were pre-existent, like Christ. Adam only existed from the foundation of the world, not before then. Only Christ existed before the foundation of the world.

We are ALL descended from Adam, and we are ALL in Adam until we are born again into the last Adam (Jesus).

But in Calvinist theology, Adam was sawed in two FROM the foundation of the world so that one part can be saved and the other part not - because according to Calvin, BEFORE the foundation of the world God chose to save one part of (the sons of) Adam and the other not.

If that were the case then there is no choice on the part of individuals. Yet this and many other passages in scripture implies choice:

John 3
17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but so that the world might be saved through Him.
18 He who believes on Him is not condemned, but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only-begotten Son of God.
19 And this is the condemnation, that the Light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than the Light, because their deeds were evil.

Those last few words imply individual choice. No human born in 1980 could be "predestined" to have loved darkness rather than light because his deeds were evil. No human ever born into the world (no son or daughter of Adam) could be said to have been "predestined" to have loved darkness rather than light because his deeds were evil.

We simply were not pre-existent. Adam only existed from the foundation of the world, not before then. Only Christ existed before the foundation of the world.​

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Peter 1:18-20
For as much as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;
But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:
Who verily was foreknown before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you.

Who is it who was foreknown before the foundation of the world to become Adam (mankind's) Savior?
GOD'S PURPOSE

And God said, Let Us make man in Our image, after our likeness.
And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea,
and over the fowl of the heavens, and over the cattle,
and over all the earth, and over all the creepers creeping on the earth.
(Genesis 1:26)​

Psalm 8:3-9
"When I look at Your heavens, the work of Your fingers, the moon and the stars which You have established;
what is man that You are mindful of him, and the son of man, that You visit him?
For You have made him a little lower than God (Hebrew: 'elohiym, see Genesis 1:26-27 Hebrews 1:3), and have crowned him with glory and honor.

You made him rule over the works of Your hands; You have put all things under his feet:
all sheep and oxen, yes, and the beasts of the field; the birds of the heavens, and the fish of the sea, and all that pass through the paths of the seas.
O Jehovah, our Lord, how excellent is Your name in all the earth!"

Again, who is it who was foreknown before the foundation of the world to become Adam (mankind's) Savior?

None of us were pre-existent, like Christ. Adam only existed from the foundation of the world, not before then. Only Christ existed before the foundation of the world.

We are ALL descended from Adam, and we are ALL in Adam until we are born again into the last Adam (Jesus).

But in Calvinist theology, Adam was sawed in two FROM the foundation of the world so that one part can be saved and the other part not - because according to Calvin, BEFORE the foundation of the world God chose to save one part of (the sons of) Adam and the other not.

If that were the case then there is no choice on the part of individuals. Yet this and many other passages in scripture implies choice:

John 3
17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but so that the world might be saved through Him.
18 He who believes on Him is not condemned, but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only-begotten Son of God.
19 And this is the condemnation, that the Light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than the Light, because their deeds were evil.

Those last few words imply individual choice. No human born in 1980 could be "predestined" to have loved darkness rather than light because his deeds were evil. No human ever born into the world (no son or daughter of Adam) could be said to have been "predestined" to have loved darkness rather than light because his deeds were evil.

We simply were not pre-existent. Adam only existed from the foundation of the world, not before then. Only Christ existed before the foundation of the world.​
I agee. Absolutely correct! Very well said.
"Church-ianity" is contaminated with the calvanist doctrine, and are not even aware of it.