Tucker Carlson in Moscow to interview Vladimir Putin

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do you think that aiding Ukraine and subsequently containing Russia could start WW3? If anything, holding Russia back from invading other countries by confining their war of aggression in only one country is preventing WW3. You don’t have to be a liberal to think this way, and I am a moderate.

You obviously have been deceived by the globalist agenda coming thru the mainstream liberal media.

I'd go over it yet again, but it would be time wasted since you don't understand what's going on in the world. disagree.gif and have been programed to not be able to understand agree.gif

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There was an agreement between Russia and Ukraine, that Russia and Ukraine woulf work together through commerce and trade, free travel between the countries. The only requirement is that Ukraine would not seek membership with NATO.
Because NATO has a tendency to put weapons on their borders. And Russia didn't ant nukes butting against his country.
When the US put their puppet Zelensky into office by a coup in 2014, at that time Zelensky went seeking membership with NATO.
NATO said no because there are certain requirements needed to become a member. And one requirement is to prove your neighbor is a hostile nation and so many people have to die before they are qualified.

Now.. that is history, where are we in the present?
Ukraine is at "war" with a "hostile" neighbor who is allegedly accused of beginning an unprovoked war.
The provocation was Zelensky apply for NATO membership.
That's what got the ball rolling in the first place.

Hope this helps.
Hugs
Thanks Ziggy. I appreciate the information.

I am having trouble finding any information on this "agreement between Russia and Ukraine....that Ukraine would not seek membership with NATO." Would you please provide a source for that information please and thank you! :)

Also, Ukraine first publicly expressed interest in joining NATO in 2002 but they have been rejected since then, so Zelensky wasn't the first to seek NATO membership and your alleged provocation timeline doesn't match up. Also, he was elected to the office in 2019 sooo your coup in 2014 statement doesn't make sense.

None the less, thanks for your input.

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s a LONG history between Ukraine and Russia, and through a history of different Russian, kings, czars, presidents, political stances. Of agreements of disagreements and reneging on agreements.

America has it’s own share of the same things, and deflects from it’s own obligations to stick her nose in other nations business.

Our Nation is sending billions of dollars of borrowed money to other nations, handing Americans the bill, while America is being invaded with untalented, unskilled, criminals, children and adults without means to take care of themselves.
The State of this Nation is corrupt, holding Americans prisoners without due process, encouraging street drug use, holding Celebrations at the People’s Whitehouse for exalting homosexual behavior, and a whole host of underhanded, immoral, government officials with foreign allegiance running this Nation…..and the people are wagging their finger at Putin? Irony.
I had lunch with a friend yesterday. We both agreed we are living in the end world times spoken of in Scripture.

Mary

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You obviously have been deceived by the globalist agenda coming thru the mainstream liberal media.

I'd go over it yet again, but it would be time wasted since you don't understand what's going on in the world. and have been programed to not be able to understand
So says YOU, the person who is pushing the lie that "NATO provoked Russia by pushing to put Ukraine into NATO membership". Chkl:

@Saint of Light is correct: holding Russia back from invading other countries by confining their war of aggression in only one country is preventing WW3.

If every Country that Russia invades surrenders, like @Wrangler thinks they should do, then I guess we wouldn't have to worry about WW3 because no one would be fighting...everyone would be surrendering :Laughingoutloud:

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I am having trouble finding any information on this "agreement between Russia and Ukraine....that Ukraine would not seek membership with NATO." Would you please provide a source for that information please and thank you!:)

Also, Ukraine first publicly expressed interest in joining NATO in 2002 but they have been rejected since then, so Zelensky wasn't the first to seek NATO membership and your alleged provocation timeline doesn't match up. Also, he was elected to the office in 2019 sooo your coup in 2014 statement doesn't make sense.

I’m not going to spoon feed you, but you are searching the wrong terms. It isn’t Ukraine that made any agreement with Russia, to not join NATO. As you point out— Ukraine wants this.

Rather it was NATO who assured Russia that it would not seek expansion into surrounding territory encroaching upon them.

The United States has failed to uphold a promise that NATO would not expand into Eastern Europe, a deal made during the 1990 negotiations between the West and the Soviet Union over German unification.

Then came Crimea.

In this view, Russia is being forced to forestall NATO’s eastward march as a matter of self-defense.

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I am having trouble finding any information on this "agreement between Russia and Ukraine....that Ukraine would not seek membership with NATO." Would you please provide a source for that information please and thank you!:)

ok.
So what happens is first you have a plan. You don't see the whole picture until you start making steps in the plan.
Like an itinerary.
A lot of the things taking place right now have been planned for decades. What we are seing now is the fruition of those plans.

I've posted a few times here the documentary by Oliver Stone called Ukraine on Fire which goes into a lot of detail about the color wars and revolutions and who had their fingers in the pie.

It's about an hour and a half which leads up to the clash over Crimea in 2014? under Obama

It explains it a lot better than I can.
Hugs

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m not going to spoon feed you, but you are searching the wrong terms. It isn’t Ukraine that made any agreement with Russia, to not join NATO. As you point out— Ukraine wants this.

Rather it was NATO who assured Russia that it would not seek expansion into surrounding territory encroaching upon them.

The United States has failed to uphold a promise that NATO would not expand into Eastern Europe, a deal made during the 1990 negotiations between the West and the Soviet Union over German unification.

Then came Crimea.

In this view, Russia is being forced to forestall NATO’s eastward march as a matter of self-defense.
Thanks E.

How am I "searching the wrong terms"? Ziggy said, "There was an agreement between Russia and Ukraine... that Ukraine would not seek membership with NATO." That is what I searched. I can't find that information. I can find, as previously said, that Ukraine is seeking to join NATO, but I can't find the alleged agreement between Ukraine and Russia.

Also, I can't find your allegation that "NATO... assured Russia that it would not seek expansion into surrounding territory encroaching upon them." What is your source for this information?

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ok.
So what happens is first you have a plan. You don't see the whole picture until you start making steps in the plan.
Like an itinerary.
A lot of the things taking place right now have been planned for decades. What we are seing now is the fruition of those plans.

I've posted a few times here the documentary by Oliver Stone called Ukraine on Fire which goes into a lot of detail about the color wars and revolutions and who had their fingers in the pie.

It's about an hour and a half which leads up to the clash over Crimea in 2014? under Obama

It explains it a lot better than I can.
Hugs
Ziggy,

I am not going to watch a 1 hour 38-minute video so that I can find YOUR alleged evidence of what YOU have said.

The FACT is there was no agreement between Russia and Ukraine....that Ukraine would not seek membership with NATO and your allegation that a coup in 2014 put Zelensky in office is not true since he was ELECTED in 2019.

None the less...thank you for your time.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had lunch with a friend yesterday. We both agreed we are living in the end world times spoken of in Scripture.

Mary

I believe it is getting close. The majority of the world is unscrupulous, immoral and nuts and celebrate those things.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ziggy,

I am not going to watch a 1 hour 38-minute video so that I can find YOUR alleged evidence of what YOU have said.

The FACT is there was no agreement between Russia and Ukraine....that Ukraine would not seek membership with NATO and your allegation that a coup in 2014 put Zelensky in office is not true since he was ELECTED in 2019.

None the less...thank you for your time.

It's not my alleged anything. And I'm not going to break your neck and make you watch it.
I may have gotten the name wrong.. who was the puppet?
Poreshenko was elected in 2014 for a 5 year term.
I bleieve that's the same guy Biden bribed to fire the prosecuter who was looking into Burisma.

You asked for information, I supplied what I had. There's more but I'm bored.
You'll figure it out someday. And it won't be much longer before all the truth comes out.
hugs

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am truly trying to understand @Wrangler defense of Russia and his use of Scripture to support that defense of Russia. Nothing he/she is saying makes sense. But I am a patient person...

Mary
Wasn't there another member who was pro-Russia? I don't recall their name but save for the claim of pacifism, they sounded much like Wrangler in their defense and love for Russian governance.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
NATO provoked Russia by pushing to put Ukraine into NATO membership

NATO and Russia have long been at odds, and over the past few decades there has been a push to get as many of the old break away Soviet countries in to NATO membership, meaning NATO would eventually be on Russia's border which is a direct threat to Russia just like back when Russia put nukes in Cuba was a direct threat to the US.

These are irrefutable facts for anyone who knows how to read and navigate a search engine..... you'd better keep your head buried in the sand as to not upset the globalist baby killing sexual pervert sensibilities all your liberals are known for. rolleyes3.gif

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
NATO and Russia have long been at odds, and over the past few decades there has been a push to get as many of the old break away Soviet countries in to NATO membership, meaning NATO would eventually be on Russia's border which is a direct threat to Russia just like back when Russia put nukes in Cuba was a direct threat to the US.

These are irrefutable facts for anyone who knows how to read and navigate a search engine..... you'd better keep your head buried in the sand as to not upset the globalist baby killing sexual pervert sensibilities all your liberals are known for. View attachment 42144
Yup, NATO was created to counterbalance the threat from Russia.
YUP, if the breakaway Soviet countries are eligible, they can join NATO.
Yup, that means NATO would be on Russia's border.
NOPE, it's not a direct threat to Russia. A threat would be once NATO is in those breakaway countries NATO would then attack them. That isn't a threat. That encourages Russia NOT to attack a NATO country. It gives them security FROM an attack from Russia who over the last several years has shown THEY are the threat since THEY have attacked other countries.
NATO hasn't attacked any countries in Europe. RUSSIA has!

These are irrefutable facts.......NOT your fantastical "facts".

Why is your head so buried?

Nope, I'm not a liberal.

Sorry to destroy all your beliefs with FACTS.

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wasn't there another member who was pro-Russia? I don't recall their name but save for the claim of pacifism, they sounded much like Wrangler in their defense and love for Russian governance.
Big Boy Johnson?

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's not my alleged anything. And I'm not going to break your neck and make you watch it.
I may have gotten the name wrong.. who was the puppet?
Poreshenko was elected in 2014 for a 5 year term.
I bleieve that's the same guy Biden bribed to fire the prosecuter who was looking into Burisma.

You asked for information, I supplied what I had. There's more but I'm bored.
You'll figure it out someday. And it won't be much longer before all the truth comes out.
hugs
There is NOTHING, ZERO, ZILCH, NADA that comes up in a google search to back up your statement that Ukraine agreed with Russia not to join NATO. If that were true your hero Putin would have plastered that all over the internet. But you ALLEGE it's in the video. How about this Ziggy. You tell me what minute mark in the video backs up your allegations and I will watch that portion? I HIGHLY suspect you won't be able to provide your "evidence" but I wait with bated breath.

And why can't you just admit you were wrong about Zelensky becoming President in 2014 after a coup when he was actually ELECTED in 2019 by a vote of the people? Is your pride stopping you from admitting you were wrong? :watching and waiting:

Curious Mary

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's where you are in error.

If we go by your logic... the US would not have minded that Russia put nukes in Cuba back in the 60s.

Hang in there... someday you'll learn what's actually going on in the world.... maybe... meh, probably not.
First off, Ukraine, which is on the border of Russia, has been denied entry into NATO for many years so there is/was no threat of nuclear missiles being in Ukraine.

Second off, Russian missiles in Cuba would have put missiles 90 miles from the US. Russia is an aggressor, NATO isn't.

Third off, Finland, which is a border country of Russia, is a member of NATO and it does not have nuclear weapons.

Fourth off, IF Finland accepted nuclear missiles, it would not be a threat to Russia, it would be a deterrence for Russia since there is no chance Finland would attack Russia who is an aggressive regime.

The only country in this entire scenario that is a threat to other countries is Russia. So YES, missiles 90 miles off our coast is a threat.

Do you ever get tired of being wrong? :IDK:maybe... meh, probably not.

Why are you defending a communist aggressive regime that kills their political opponents and is anti-human rights?

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No Wrangler, you haven't repeatedly answered how Ukraine provoked Russia. You said there are Nazis in Ukraine....that isn't a provocation of Russia.
Yes, I have repeatedly explained the provocation and said a LOT more than what is enough, Nazis at the border. This is why I flipped the script.

Instead of trying to get me to justify war, you try justifying peace! Its so odd that 400,000 dead Ukranians is insufficient carnage to begin peace negotiations with Russia.

They have terms for peace and until they are met the following will continue:
  • annihilation of Ukrainian people
  • Money laundering, aka ‘foreign aide’ will enrich politicians
  • Military Industrial Complex will profit
  • NATO’s aggression will become more obvious to more people.
  • You will continue to be a pawn for Satan and his quest for world domination.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

Not being in favor of provoking war... is not being wrong.

Of course catholics love them so war so go figure clueless-doh.gif

Why are you defending a communist aggressive regime that kills their political opponents and is anti-human rights?

NATO and the US do the same thing.... so one is just as bad as the other.