Tucker Carlson in Moscow to interview Vladimir Putin

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Here's the "interview" if you haven't seen it.

Basically it was Putin rewriting history to suit himself and having a pretense to take Ukraine. "....it's mine" line from Putin was rather telling....meaning that it's not Russia he is fighting for but his own personal possessions. Proving that Putin is a crafty, smart shark of a dictator.

Tucker was an idiot during the interview....completely out of his depth....which is why Putin agreed to be interviewed by Tucker. People will make excuses for Tucker saying "he did what he was supposed to do " and things of that nature. And where opposing Putin in his own Palace is not wise....the skillful interviewer gets Putin to admit things he doesn't want to. And it was nothing but Russian propaganda the whole time. No truth whatsoever.

But basically when Putin decides to rewrite history and claim NATO nations were "always Russian" you can count on the tanks rolling in front of 10 Downey Street.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
If only there were someone honest enough to pick apart Putin's arguments without adding their own spin. My impression was simply that he is slimey and I had trouble watching the whole thing.

Reactions: JohnDB

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Here's the "interview" if you haven't seen it.

Basically it was Putin rewriting history to suit himself and having a pretense to take Ukraine. "....it's mine" line from Putin was rather telling....meaning that it's not Russia he is fighting for but his own personal possessions. Proving that Putin is a crafty, smart shark of a dictator.

Tucker was an idiot during the interview....completely out of his depth....which is why Putin agreed to be interviewed by Tucker. People will make excuses for Tucker saying "he did what he was supposed to do " and things of that nature. And where opposing Putin in his own Palace is not wise....the skillful interviewer gets Putin to admit things he doesn't want to. And it was nothing but Russian propaganda the whole time. No truth whatsoever.

But basically when Putin decides to rewrite history and claim NATO nations were "always Russian" you can count on the tanks rolling in front of 10 Downey Street.

What history specifically, did Putin get wrong? Are you making things up as you type, or are you just parroting something you heard?

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If only there were someone honest enough to pick apart Putin's arguments without adding their own spin. My impression was simply that he is slimey and I had trouble watching the whole thing.

One day when Mexico says they want California and Texas back because they were taken from them and because 90% of the people speak Spanish and are of Mexican descent. Then you might understand. You know-- when Mexican President Sisi decides the border doesn't exist.

• Haha
Reactions: Ziggy

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What history specifically, did Putin get wrong? Are you making things up as you type, or are you just parroting something you heard?
Wow.....
You really don't know history at all. Ok...
Good to know!

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
One day when Mexico says they want California and Texas back because they were taken from them and because 90% of the people speak Spanish and are of Mexican descent. Then you might understand. You know-- when Mexican President Sisi decides the border doesn't exist.
Putin's casus belli may not be reasonable in our opinion. But we can decide that ourselves without the lies and literal gaslighting. And see where that policy has gotten us in the west. That a lair who gives us some facts is more believable than our talking heads.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well of course the whole thing is so deep into geo politics that it's difficult to find anything without spin. "Victors write the history books"

Poland never wanted to be a part of Russia or Germany. Both Russia and Germany both took and conscripted Polish men to fight during WW1&2. (Jews along with native Poles)
Nobody wants to admit that. Except Poland who is desperate to not be overrun again.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If Biden had only said Chad or Sudan or libya, he might have been at least on the same continent as Egypt. LOL

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Putin's casus belli may not be reasonable in our opinion. But we can decide that ourselves without the lies and literal gaslighting. And see where that policy has gotten us in the west. That a lair who gives us some facts is more believable than our talking heads.
According to Biden last night Mexico is a border nation with Israel.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry, just getting this. It's 2 hours long, lots of detail. But should be out now.
If you click the link in my post there's a little gear icon that can speed it up to 1.75 x speed....making it take less time.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I watched it with a shaker of salt.
But I also see the same pattern that happened here in America.
We moved in on the American Indians. Took their livlihood (buffalo) and slaughtered them. Took their land. Required them to learn our language and adhere to our laws. Allowed them to have certain territories and reservations to live on. Gave them alcohol and small pox to destroy their cultures.
This is what happened between Eastern and Western Ukraine.
The German Nazi's moved in and have been slaughtering the native Russians living on the eastern side of Ukraine.
Genocide. Removing their churches, refusing to allow them to speak in their native tongues, and bombing them mercilessly.

And the US is standing with Ukraine.
Patterns don't change, like leopards don't change their spots.
It's amazing how after going through WW2 and crying how evil the Nazi's were and the holocaust, that we are actually providing them BILLIONS of dollars to do the same thing in Ukraine to the native Russians as we did here in America to the native Americans.

Hypocrites.

I love America but the leadership is atrocious.

Hugs

Reactions: Jericho

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And the US is standing with Ukraine.
Patterns don't change, like leopards don't change their spots.
It's amazing how after going through WW2 and crying how evil the Nazi's were and the holocaust, that we are actually providing them BILLIONS of dollars to do the same thing in Ukraine to the native Russians as we did here in America to the native Americans.

Hypocrites.

I love America but the leadership is atrocious.

I think this is the salient point (with salt).

The take away is that while America screams “Russian interference” they do exactly what they accuse others of doing.

America is funding the slaughter of an entire generation of Ukrainian and Russian men alike, but most Ukrainian. That’s a fact.

Without American and NATO financing, the conflict would end immediately and furthermore any American President who wanted to, could end it tomorrow.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So much for all the claims of Putin being on his death bed and as pathetic stupid as Joe Biden.

Lets put an interview on Joe Biden for 2 hours and see what a moron he truly is.

All that's needed is for the USA Tax payers to stop paying a Government from getting into a Hell of a huge out of control debt, that is clearly hell bent on destroying everything that the USA once was.

Not only that the Powers that be controlling the USA and the rest of the world are clearly trying as hard as they can to turn the people into total morons ! Who think their is more then 2 Genders and all of the rest of the retarded insanity they demand, that is clearly empowering the lowest denominator !

Trump will easy stop the War in Ukraine, it's simple as that !

Reactions: Mr E

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What I'm watching
Drunk Pinata.
Tucker interview on one hand and Biden's dementia on the other.
Been crazy the last 24 hours. Can you keep up with the narrative changes?
I like this guy. Looks at the narrative from the left's perspective.
Bringing darkness to light.
Hugs

Hugs