Tucker Carlson in Moscow to interview Vladimir Putin

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It wasn't interfering... It was provoking.

One month into the conflict-- This is what the Biden Admin said--

“While much remains to be done to ensure the safety of Ukrainians — including LGBTQ+ Ukrainians — fleeing the Russian invasion, these actions from the Biden-Harris administration are welcome steps in the right direction,” “While all Ukrainians are deeply affected by the Russian war of aggression, LGBTQ+ people are especially vulnerable because of the disproportionate impact that humanitarian crises and conflict have on already marginalized groups.

And Putin is actually standing up against Biden in ways that you might agree with.

Putin is standing up against progressive immorality.
Yes....and I thought it was so strange how Biden made a point of announcing loud and clear to Russia that the US has no intention of entering the war if Russia invaded the Ukraine. I mean one huge advantage of having military might is to use it as a DETERRENT isn't it, not announce to an enemy or potential enemy that you won't use it. Made me think Biden wanted Russia to invade Ukraine. He's practically doing the same thing with Iran now....communicating to the enemy over and over in such a craven, apologetic way that the US is hesitant to go to war with Iran, when he should again be using American military capability as a deterrent. It seems to me...?

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
BTW-- Way to go Canada.

$60 Million Canadian Tax Dollars to ensure the killing continues. F-16 Supplies and equipment... kill em all.
Well we seem to have a lot of befuddled politicians in power right now who jump on any excuse to waste our tax dollars and dig us into a hole too deep to get out of. They are far more concerned with virtue signaling and pronouns than they are with actual realities that actually matter to the lives of citizens here. I don't know if it's because of all the legal marijuana they are smoking or the hindu spirits they are taking on board from doing yoga. Or maybe they are trying to destroy this country on purpose and doing the bidding of their cult leader in the WEF. In any case it is the Lord God who is over it all......however things go we need to humble ourselves under HIS mighty hand....

• Haha
Reactions: Mr E

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well we seem to have a lot of befuddled politicians in power right now who jump on any excuse to waste our tax dollars and dig us into a hole too deep to get out of. They are far more concerned with virtue signaling and pronouns than they are with actual realities that actually matter to the lives of citizens here. I don't know if it's because of all the legal marijuana they are smoking or the hindu spirits they are taking on board from doing yoga. Or maybe they are trying to destroy this country on purpose and doing the bidding of their cult leader in the WEF. In any case it is the Lord God who is over it all......however things go we need to humble ourselves under HIS mighty hand....

When you opt out of voting for a powerful leader--- you get a weak one.

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That’s what you’ve repeatedly advocated for Christians to do.
No, I have been talking about being careful to guard our hearts against placing our hopes and trust in politics or in man.....the arm of flesh. The bible warns against this. I personally don't see anything wrong ordinarily with simply voting as long as there is no impediment with regard to our conscience and we're not getting "entangled" in it all.

Saint of Light

Aug 22, 2023
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey wrangler,

Sooooo once the Nazi's in Ukraine are taken out they should attack the next country with the "largest concentration of Nazi’s"? And then once the Nazi's are taken out in that country, attack the next country with the "largest concentration of Nazi’s"? etc etc

Curious Mary

You have been asking Wrangler to answer that question again and again, and he continually evades answering it. The guy has poor debate skills, isn’t intellectually honest, and lacks the humility to admit when he has been wrong. Why bother trying to have an honest discussion with him when he lacks basic debate skills? I noticed these things about Wrangler; hence, I don’t bother to write back because he doesn’t want to be honest.

By the way, I bet Wrangler is going to quote my post, and he still won’t bother to answer your query. He’ll dodge the question again and give some other answer that is irrelevant to the subject. As stated, he lacks the humility to admit when he has been wrong about something.

Reactions: Marymog

Saint of Light

Aug 22, 2023
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey Sain of Light,

Putting aside that all the "evil" men of the past (Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Castro etc) have been interviewed by journalist, why is interviewing Putin and putting his words out there for the world to hear such a bad thing?

Curious Mary

I stand corrected. It isn’t right to censor Tucker Carlson’s interview with Putin, since free speech is a core civic value here in the United States. My main concern was that Putin could have been planning to invade other smaller Eastern European countries, and that interviewing the guy would give him a platform of support for his campaign of war and aggression. But what if that isn’t the case? We wouldn’t know without the interview if it were censored.

Unlike Wrangler, I don’t have a problem admitting when I have been wrong about something. In fact, I actually want to know when I have been wrong about something so I can be right about it in the future. Again, you’re wasting your time trying to talk to someone like him. His debate skills are very poor.

Reactions: Marymog

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m not sure who the moderator is— it’s part of a panel at a recent summit in Dubai.

Oh, okay, thank you. It is odd that man was not introduced by name in the clip heading.
But I did notice the back-board that appears behind “THAT” gentleman to be ARABIC, and behind Carlson to be ENGLISH.

God Bless.

Glory to God,
Taken

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, okay, thank you. It is odd that man was not introduced by name in the clip heading.
But I did notice the back-board that appears behind “THAT” gentleman to be ARABIC, and behind Carlson to be ENGLISH.

God Bless.

Glory to God,
Taken

Here you go... He is an Egyptian talk show host called Emad Adeeb.

He then established his own huge empire of print media, like magazines, newspapers etc

Reactions: Taken

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here are some of Putin's comments about the interview... He also mentioned that he would rather have Biden in charge, rather than Trump-- because Biden is the old-form politician.... predictable.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m not sure who the moderator is— it’s part of a panel at a recent summit in Dubai.

Ok, think this is the guy…

“Carlson was interviewed by Egyptian journalist Emad Eldin Adeeb, before an audience of citizens of Dubai.”

Reactions: BlessedPeace

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here are some of Putin's comments about the interview... He also mentioned that he would rather have Biden in charge, rather than Trump-- because Biden is the old-form politician.... predictable.

Nothing new. Regardless of WHO the speaker is, world-wide.

Any man who is “unpredictable” is often labeled a “danger” to the one who can not find the man “predictable”.

Putin may see Carlson as a “danger”…but to whom? Russian’s or Some American’s sitting in (political and media) ‘power seats” ?
I think in context, the latter.

Biden has a long “political” panty-waist, history; riding the hems of other politicians and a 50+ year for his livelihood burden on the American People.

Trump is not a “politician” thus of course he is “unpredictable”, only being able to be measured, according to a few short years of “government” service, uninterested in the American people PAYING for his livelihood, as he Donated his 4 year Salary as he was required by law to receive.

Reactions: BlessedPeace