Tucker Carlson out (fired) from FOX News, how long will this page stay up?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't be surprised if Tucker disappears and then returns with breaking global news.

Canceled my Fox Nation subscription. The only thing I watched on it was Tucker Carlson Originals and COPS.

I would love to see him reappear on a new platform entirely.... Maybe a Twitter News Network. It's become a bastion for free speech since Musk took over.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Smug, opinionated, always at the center of controversy, Carlson was the most popular host on cable TV. In what turned out to be his second-to-last week on the air, Tucker Carlson Tonight accounted for four of the 10 most-watched broadcasts in prime time, according to Nielsen data. The only programs with more viewers: the NBA playoffs.
====================

By
Christopher Palmeri and
Gerry Smith
April 24, 2023 at 6:27 PM EDTUpdated onApril 25, 2023 at 5:28 AM EDT

Fox News, in announcing Monday that it’s parted ways with Tucker Carlson, is losing a host who brought in millions of viewers but proved too much to handle even for corporate chiefs Rupert and Lachlan Murdoch.
Lawyers for Dominion Voting Systems Inc. uncovered evidence that Carlson insulted his management, colleagues and guests. A still unresolved suit by former Fox producer Abby Grossberg accuses the popular host of misogyny and contributing to a hostile workplace. After Fox agreed to settle Dominion’s defamation case for a record $787.5 million, the Murdochs decided it was time to say goodbye to their star.
Lachlan Murdoch, Fox Corp.’s chief executive officer, and Suzanne Scott, who heads Fox News, made the decision Friday night to let Carlson go, according to a person familiar with the situation.
“He was uncontrollable,” said Angelo Carusone, president of Media Matters for America, a nonprofit group critical of the network. “At some point you get just too big for your britches.”

Efforts to reach Carlson were unsuccessful.
His departure leaves a big hole for Fox News to fill. Fox Corp. shares closed almost 3% lower Monday, a reflection of how much he meant to the business. Other networks have already begun courting Carlson, who was paid more than $10 million a year. He’ll likely be a thorn in Fox’s side, criticizing the channel publicly, much as he did privately.

Read More:​

Chris Ruddy, CEO of the Newsmax TV network, said he “would be interested in having a conversation” with Carlson now that he’s left Fox. The network’s decision “did not make sense” given the viewers he draws.
“I think it opens the door to a lot of Fox people checking out Newsmax,” Ruddy said in an interview.
One America News Network, another conservative channel, also wants to meet with Carlson. “Maybe Fox News’ loss could be OANN’s gain,” the company said on Twitter.

Carlson’s termination came as a surprise to employees of Fox News, which as late as Monday morning were promoting an interview with presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy scheduled for that night.
Carlson himself had no advance warning of the move, said the person familiar with the matter, who asked not to be identified discussing internal deliberations. He signed off his program Friday night with: “We’ll see you Monday.”

Gone along with Carlson is his producer, Justin Wells. Dan Bongino, another controversial Fox News host, departed last week after failing to sign a new contract with the network. His situation was unrelated to Carlson’s.

More from
BloombergScreentime
Tucker Carlson Leaves Fox News in Shakeup After Settlement
CNN Anchor Don Lemon Says He Has Been Fired From the Network
Succession’s Brian Cox to Play Villain in Bond-Themed Reality Show
Hasbro Is in Talks to Sell ‘Yellowjackets’ Studio to Its Founder
Smug, opinionated, always at the center of controversy, Carlson was the most popular host on cable TV. In what turned out to be his second-to-last week on the air, Tucker Carlson Tonight accounted for four of the 10 most-watched broadcasts in prime time, according to Nielsen data. The only programs with more viewers: the NBA playoffs.
Yet he continued to land Fox in hot water, from promoting claims on the air that the 2020 presidential election was rigged, even as he privately called guests like Trump lawyer Sidney Powell, who promoted the conspiracy theory, a liar, to hosting Patriot Purge, a three-part series on the Fox Nation service that painted a sympathetic portrait of the Jan. 6 rioters.
Carlson also gave airtime to the theory that Ray Epps, a Trump supporter who protested in Washington after the election, was actually a plant from the federal government who helped instigate the Jan. 6 riot to make Trump supporters look bad. Epps recently told 60 Minutes that Carlson was “obsessed” with him.

Emails and other communications uncovered in the Dominion case and Grossberg’s suit showed Carlson using derogatory language about Powell and accusing colleagues of “destroying our credibility” for rightly calling Arizona for Biden. He told fellow host Sean Hannity “please get her fired” after Fox News reporter Jacqui Heinrich said on the air there was no evidence that any election system changed votes.

What Bloomberg Intelligence Says:​

The exit of Fox’s highest-rated prime time host, Tucker Carlson, not only leaves a gaping hole in the Fox News lineup but also raises questions about its future direction, especially given the recent $787 million Dominion settlement and a pending Smartmatic lawsuit. Fox News remains the most-watched cable network and is crown jewel of the Fox portfolio with around $2.2 billion in annual Ebitda, about 70% of its parent’s profit.
— Geetha Ranganathan and Kevin Near, BI Industry Analysts
Fox News is the flagship of Fox Corp., particularly since the Murdochs sold the bulk of their company’s entertainment assets to Walt Disney Co. in 2019. The company’s cable TV division, of which Fox News is the largest part, accounted for about a third of Fox Corp.’s revenue and two-thirds of profit in the most recent quarter.
Carlson, 53, who also produced specials for the company’s Fox Nation streaming business, was a big source of new subscribers for the $6-a-month service.
Fox News has weathered such controversies before, including the firing of network CEO Roger Ailes and host Bill O’Reilly over allegations of sexual harassment.
“The history of television is littered with news anchors who falsely believed that it was their own personal rapport with viewers that was the explanation for their high ratings,” said Andrew Tyndall, who writes about the TV news business. “Just think of how few viewers followed Katie Couric or Brian Williams to pastures new.”

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It goes something like this....

Blackrock owns 59 Million shares of Dominion

Blackrock owns 45.7 Million shares of Fox

Dominion sues Fox and Fox settles out of court and pays Dominion.

Blackrock sued itself, settled with itself, paid itself and Tucker gets fired (a day later) under the guise of this settlement so that no evidence is ever made public or presented in court. Tucker had to be silenced or the whole thing crumbles.

Shortly before Tucker Carlson was ejected from Fox News, Blackrock increased its ownership stake in the Fox Corporation (FOXA) to 15.1% This is not a coincidence.

Last edited:

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It goes something like this....

Blackrock owns 59 Million shares of Dominion

Blackrock owns 45.7 Million shares of Fox

Dominion sues Fox and Fox settles out of court and pays Dominion.

Blackrock sued itself, settled with itself, paid itself and Tucker gets fired (a day later) under the guise of this settlement so that no evidence is ever made public or presented in court. Tucker had to be silenced or the whole thing crumbles.

Shortly before Tucker Carlson was ejected from Fox News, Blackrock increased its ownership stake in the Fox Corporation (FOXA) to 15.1% This is not a coincidence.
I wonder if the MSM will point such out. Nothing to hide in all this ?

I thought that It was all a setup somehow before hand, but think of the lawyer's that have been cut out of making money ? not to mention Fox could of won the case if it wanted to ? but their is more to it than just that one issue that is being played.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wonder if the MSM will point such out. Nothing to hide in all this ?

I thought that It was all a setup somehow before hand, but think of the lawyer's that have been cut out of making money ? not to mention Fox could of won the case if it wanted to ? but their is more to it than just that one issue that is being played.

Fox writes it off as a tax loss, Dominion pockets the proceeds and goes about their business of stealing elections. Win/Win… never goes to court, no discovery, no testimony, no evidence examined, no trial.

We get four more years of the old potato Joe, wars, rumors of wars, societal and economic collapse. America is a woke joke.

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
About ten years ago the Lord was telling me that one day I would be more interested in the politics. At that time I just enjoyed talking to the Lord and I would tell Him that He could take care of the politics. He would answer "Ok" and explain that it is wise to put my faith in Him, but again He would tell me that someday I would be interested in the politics going on.

He of course was correct. This country has gone so crazy that I just can't believe that people, even those who hate God, can just be so stupid. So the last few years I have paid more and more attention to the state of this country. As a result I find my self asking God to help this country more and more.

Now with that increase interest and increase in seeking the Lord for help and explanation, I have naturally gone towards people to show integrity and a desire to honestly think through issues. Those people turn out to mostly be the right wing conservatives. The left is into accusations, hypocrisy, and some crazy emotional foolishness. It is not that some conservative can't also act that way, but those really and truly trying to be honest and thoughtful were usually found on the right.

Tucker Carlson was one of those who honestly tried to think things through and promoted considering the problems. If you actually watched his programs he was about asking questions like 'why is this happening', 'what caused this', and 'does this make sense to you?' Now he is not God, but the Lord tends to ask me those type of questions to get me to think.

Is 1:18 “Come now, and let us reason together,” Says the LORD,
“Though your sins are as scarlet, They will be as white as snow;
Though they are red like crimson, They will be like wool.

Now of course, the important thing is that we actually go and reason with the Lord. However listening to people like Tucker Carlson, gives you things to go and reason with the Lord on. It should be this way on this forum too. I learn from picking up things in this world and reasoning them over with the Lord - and Tucker Carlson (among others) was a good source of information to take to the Lord. Left wing accusers can also provide a subject, but since they don't provide logic but just accusations and hatred, the response from the Lord is usually about the spirit that is behind them. Satan is an accuser of the saints.

So, what did happen with Tucker Carlson?

I look forward to him coming back and again asking questions that some don't want even asked. This all should help Christians seek the Lord more, like it does with me. It all should make it clearer and how the battle is going in this country. And hopefully it will get people to seek the truth, and Jesus Christ is the Truth. So I mean it should help get people to go and reason with the Lord! It did for me.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
About ten years ago the Lord was telling me that one day I would be more interested in the politics. At that time I just enjoyed talking to the Lord and I would tell Him that He could take care of the politics. He would answer "Ok" and explain that it is wise to put my faith in Him, but again He would tell me that someday I would be interested in the politics going on.

He of course was correct. This country has gone so crazy that I just can't believe that people, even those who hate God, can just be so stupid. So the last few years I have paid more and more attention to the state of this country. As a result I find my self asking God to help this country more and more.

Now with that increase interest and increase in seeking the Lord for help and explanation, I have naturally gone towards people to show integrity and a desire to honestly think through issues. Those people turn out to mostly be the right wing conservatives. The left is into accusations, hypocrisy, and some crazy emotional foolishness. It is not that some conservative can't also act that way, but those really and truly trying to be honest and thoughtful were usually found on the right.

Tucker Carlson was one of those who honestly tried to think things through and promoted considering the problems. If you actually watched his programs he was about asking questions like 'why is this happening', 'what caused this', and 'does this make sense to you?' Now he is not God, but the Lord tends to ask me those type of questions to get me to think.

Now of course, the important thing is that we actually go and reason with the Lord. However listening to people like Tucker Carlson, gives you things to go and reason with the Lord on. It should be this way on this forum too. I learn from picking up things in this world and reasoning them over with the Lord - and Tucker Carlson (among others) was a good source of information to take to the Lord. Left wing accusers can also provide a subject, but since they don't provide logic but just accusations and hatred, the response from the Lord is usually about the spirit that is behind them. Satan is an accuser of the saints.

I look forward to him coming back and again asking questions that some don't want even asked. This all should help Christians seek the Lord more, like it does with me. It all should make it clearer and how the battle is going in this country. And hopefully it will get people to seek the truth, and Jesus Christ is the Truth. So I mean it should help get people to go and reason with the Lord! It did for me.

He gave a remarkable speech at the Heritage Foundation just days ahead of his departure from FOX. In it he says-- wouldn't this world be a better place if we spent just 10 minutes a day praying for it's redemption? (toward the end of the speech). The speech is worth listening to. I appreciate his honesty and he would be the first to tell you that he too-- has had his perspective changed in recent years as his character has developed. I appreciate his humor. He's comfortable in his own skin, and unafraid to mock those who deserve mocking, while doing so with an infectious smile and laughter, not in a mean-spirited way, but in a way that draws attention to the absurdity and hubris of certain people and those beliefs that so fatally affect their behavior.

While he does have San Diego roots-- OAN probably won't be able to land him. They have no network presence or platform (audience)-- you can't even get OAN on cable TV here in SD where it's headquartered.

I'd love to have him on the radio three hours a day, like Rush Limbaugh was (dearly missed-- another voice of reason in a mad world).

I'd love to see a Twitter News Network created and Tucker featured -- it's become my go-to source for News since Fox went woke.

Last edited:

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 13
7 It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation.

Nothing can stop it!

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Revelation 13
7 It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation.

Nothing can stop it!
Daniel 7 says the same things about the last days
7 “After this I saw in the night visions, and behold, a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, exceedingly strong. It had huge iron teeth; it was devouring, breaking in pieces, and trampling the residue with its feet. It was different from all the beasts that were before it, and it had ten horns. 8 I was considering the horns, and there was another horn, a little one, coming up among them, before whom three of the first horns were plucked out by the roots. And there, in this horn, were eyes like the eyes of a man, and a mouth speaking [c]pompous words.

Vision of the Ancient of Days​

9 “I watched till thrones were [d]put in place,
And the Ancient of Days was seated;
His garment was white as snow,
And the hair of His head was like pure wool.
His throne was a fiery flame,
Its wheels a burning fire;
10 A fiery stream issued
And came forth from before Him.
A thousand thousands ministered to Him;
Ten thousand times ten thousand stood before Him.
The [e]court was seated,
And the books were opened.
11 “I watched then because of the sound of the [f]pompous words which the horn was speaking; I watched till the beast was slain, and its body destroyed and given to the burning flame. 12 As for the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away, yet their lives were prolonged for a season and a time.

13 “I was watching in the night visions,
And behold, One like the Son of Man,
Coming with the clouds of heaven!
He came to the Ancient of Days,
And they brought Him near before Him.
14 Then to Him was given dominion and glory and a kingdom,
That all peoples, nations, and languages should serve Him.
His dominion is an everlasting dominion,
Which shall not pass away,
And His kingdom the one
Which shall not be destroyed.

Daniel’s Visions Interpreted​

15 “I, Daniel, was grieved in my spirit [g]within my body, and the visions of my head troubled me. 16 I came near to one of those who stood by, and asked him the truth of all this. So he told me and made known to me the interpretation of these things: 17 ‘Those great beasts, which are four, are four [h]kings which arise out of the earth. 18 But the saints of the Most High shall receive the kingdom, and possess the kingdom forever, even forever and ever.’

19 “Then I wished to know the truth about the fourth beast, which was different from all the others, exceedingly dreadful, with its teeth of iron and its nails of bronze, which devoured, broke in pieces, and trampled the residue with its feet; 20 and the ten horns that were on its head, and the other horn which came up, before which three fell, namely, that horn which had eyes and a mouth which spoke [i]pompous words, whose appearance was greater than his fellows.

21 “I was watching; and the same horn was making war against the saints, and prevailing against them, 22 until the Ancient of Days came, and a judgment was made in favor of the saints of the Most High, and the time came for the saints to possess the kingdom.

23 “Thus he said:

‘The fourth beast shall be
A fourth kingdom on earth,
Which shall be different from all other kingdoms,
And shall devour the whole earth,
Trample it and break it in pieces.
24 The ten horns are ten kings
Who shall arise from this kingdom.
And another shall rise after them;
He shall be different from the first ones,
And shall subdue three kings.
25 He shall speak pompous words against the Most High,
Shall persecute[j] the saints of the Most High,

And shall intend to change times and law.
Then the saints shall be given into his hand
For a time and times and half a time.
26 ‘But the court shall be seated,
And they shall take away his dominion,
To consume and destroy it forever.

27 Then the kingdom and dominion,
And the greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven,
Shall be given to the people, the saints of the Most High.

His kingdom is an everlasting kingdom,
And all dominions shall serve and obey Him.’
28 “This is the end of the [k]account. As for me, Daniel, my thoughts greatly troubled me, and my countenance changed; but I kept the matter in my heart.”

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
He gave a remarkable speech at the Heritage Foundation just days ahead of his departure from FOX. In it he says-- wouldn't this world be a better place if we spent just 10 minutes a day praying for it's redemption? (toward the end of the speech). The speech is worth listening to. I appreciate his honesty and he would be the first to tell you that he too-- has had his perspective changed in recent years as his character has developed. I appreciate his humor. He's comfortable in his own skin, and unafraid to mock those who deserve mocking, while doing so with an infectious smile and laughter, not in a mean-spirited way, but in a way that draws attention to the absurdity and hubris of certain people and those beliefs that so fatally affect their behavior.

While he does have San Diego roots-- OAN probably won't be able to land him. They have no network presence or platform (audience)-- you can't even get OAN on cable TV here in SD where it's headquartered.

I'd love to have him on the radio three hours a day, like Rush Limbaugh was (dearly missed-- another voice of reason in a mad world).

I'd love to see a Twitter News Network created and Tucker featured -- it's become my go-to source for News since Fox went woke.

Fantastic !
I am so glad that I did watch that.
Good on Tucker ! this is what the world needs to hear. Reality !

Reactions: Mr E

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Socialism is a Cancer ! it creates weak people who swallow anything, just as in like in Nazi Germany ! Everyone feared the Socialist political correct line, so no one spoke out ! because the Socialist would deal with you if you did challenge Them in fact !

Once anyone stands over anyone's right to freedom of speech in anyway, that is an assault on a Nations liberty's, the foundation of a healthy democracy.

The Socialist Democrat Party is, not democratic at all truly in fact, but is just as that of Nazi Germany was ! only of a different era and another game play of coming from the same type of foundations, based on BS ! and people swallow such tripe.
Look the under tow is the same direction, it's evil and it's a disgrace !

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 13

Nothing can stop it!
You have a misunderstanding!! Us listening to the Lord stops it!! However, He knows that we will not listen to Him like we should, so at some point authority will be given to "him" over every tribe, etc. So for our time, we have a choice - to listen to the Lord or not. When the not listening to Him come, then then the prophecy you read comes to pass!! All Scriptures must be true and we also have this Scripture:

1 Sam 12"15 “If you will fear the LORD and serve Him, and listen to His voice and not rebel against the command of the LORD, then both you and also the king who reigns over you will follow the LORD your God.

So if you consider all verses you will note that for both to be true a day must come when we don't serve the Lord and listen to His voice and thus rebel against the Lord! Then and only then can authority be given to make war with the saints and to overcome them!! That day will come when we don't listen to the Lord and obey Him, but it does not have to be now! But who listens to Him, like the command says:

Deut 6:4-6 “Hear, O Israel! The LORD is our God, the LORD is one! “You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. “These words, which I am commanding you today, shall be on your heart.

Deut 8:20 “Like the nations that the LORD makes to perish before you, so you shall perish; because you would not listen to the voice of the LORD your God.

So what is happening? Are we listening to the Lord, serving Him, and not rebelling against His commands? Or have we as a nation and even Christians not been listening like we should? The can be found in whether our leaders of this nation listen to the Lord or not, because God keeps His promises. If President Biden is not listening to the Lord and instead is listening to the Liar, then we are not listening to the Lord (as a group) like we should.

So something can "stop it" and that something is us serving the Lord, but perhaps nothing can get us to serve the Lord and listen to Him? Not even a person trying to get us to think and reason, like Tucker Carlson, can get us to really think things through and start reasoning - even reasoning with the Lord.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Socialism is a Cancer ! it creates weak people who swallow anything, just as in like in Nazi Germany ! Everyone feared the Socialist political correct line, so no one spoke out ! because the Socialist would deal with you if you did challenge Them in fact !

Once anyone stands over anyone's right to freedom of speech in anyway, that is an assault on a Nations liberty's, the foundation of a healthy democracy.

The Socialist Democrat Party is, not democratic at all truly in fact, but is just as that of Nazi Germany was ! only of a different era and another game play of coming from the same type of foundations, based on BS ! and people swallow such tripe.

You have a misunderstanding!! Us listening to the Lord stops it!! However, He knows that we will not listen to Him like we should, so at some point authority will be given to "him" over every tribe, etc. So for our time, we have a choice - to listen to the Lord or not. When the not listening to Him come, then then the prophecy you read comes to pass!! All Scriptures must be true and we also have this Scripture:

1 Sam 12"15 “If you will fear the LORD and serve Him, and listen to His voice and not rebel against the command of the LORD, then both you and also the king who reigns over you will follow the LORD your God.

So if you consider all verses you will note that for both to be true a day must come when we don't serve the Lord and listen to His voice and thus rebel against the Lord! Then and only then can authority be given to make war with the saints and to overcome them!! That day will come when we don't listen to the Lord and obey Him, but it does not have to be now! But who listens to Him, like the command says:

Deut 6:4-6 “Hear, O Israel! The LORD is our God, the LORD is one! “You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. “These words, which I am commanding you today, shall be on your heart.

Deut 8:20 “Like the nations that the LORD makes to perish before you, so you shall perish; because you would not listen to the voice of the LORD your God.

So what is happening? Are we listening to the Lord, serving Him, and not rebelling against His commands? Or have we as a nation and even Christians not been listening like we should? The can be found in whether our leaders of this nation listen to the Lord or not, because God keeps His promises. If President Biden is not listening to the Lord and instead is listening to the Liar, then we are not listening to the Lord (as a group) like we should.

So something can "stop it" and that something is us serving the Lord, but perhaps nothing can get us to serve the Lord and listen to Him? Not even a person trying to get us to think and reason, like Tucker Carlson, can get us to really think things through and start reasoning - even reasoning with the Lord.
You have a BIG surprise coming, World Government!

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The end times come and happen according to the prophetic words of God, they are determined by Him in His own timing.
People do not stop the end times, they facilitate it. More and more people turn more and more evil as the end time fulfilment of prophecies draw nearer. God gives people over to a depraved mind. The unsaved people of the end of the age are then under a strong delusion placed on them by God, and are exceedingly wicked, they refuse to repent and give God glory.

1 Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, 2 not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of [a]Christ had come. 3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of [b]sin is revealed, the son of perdition, 4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits [c]as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things? 6 And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time. 7 For the [d]mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only [e]He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way. 8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming.

9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

1. Revelation 9:20
    But the rest of mankind, who were not killed by these plagues, did not repent of the works of their hands, that they should not worship demons, and idols of gold, silver, brass, stone, and wood, which can neither see nor hear nor walk.
    In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations
  2. Revelation 9:21
    And they did not repent of their murders or their sorceries or their sexual immorality or their thefts.
  3. Revelation 16:9
    And men were scorched with great heat, and they blasphemed the name of God who has power over these plagues; and they did not repent and give Him glory.
  4. Revelation 16:11
    They blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and did not repent of their deeds.

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have a BIG surprise coming, World Government!
That is not the BIG surprise that most people have coming. And it sounds like the real surprise is might be a surprise to you. The surprise that most people have coming is that Jesus Christ is, has been, and will always be above all things!!!

Ps 2:6 “But as for Me, I have installed My King
Upon Zion, My holy mountain.”

Ps 2:10 Now therefore, O kings, show discernment;
Take warning, O judges of the earth.

Ps 2:10Do homage to the Son, that He not become angry, and you perish in the way,
For His wrath may soon be kindled.
How blessed are all who take refuge in Him!

As for me, I personally know the KINGS OF KINGS! We talk and so the governments of this world don't worry me, but I do care for the people of this world and especially for the country (USA) that I live in. They need to be seeking the KING OF KINGS. You don't want to be surprised to find out that He has, is, and always will be above all things!!

Now as for Tucker Carlson - which I believe was what this thread was about - he came out with a video yesterday. In it he made a statement that I loved, and that statement was about how honesty and the truth would prevail. I like it for reason perhaps he doesn't even know, or perhaps he does? The statement was valid and connects to even this post.

Why should honesty and truth prevail over lies and deceit?

They very simply reason is the God prevails over evil. It is really not a contest, because God made all things, even those who have rebeled against Him. So all power and authority comes from God, even the authority that God lets Satan have. (Check out the book of Job - Satan could not do anything unless God first gave Him authority! So how is Satan ever suppose to prevail against God. He can't - but God has a purpose for evil to exist for a time - and it seems that purpose is to show us what evil looks like so we might choose good)

God can not lie. It is not in Him and His personality to lie. Satan can only lie, because it is in His personality to lie. So Tucker turns out to be absolutely correct, from a Christian point of view, when Tucker claimed that Truth and Honest would prevail. Tucker also said something about how we tend to grow more powerful when we tell the truth. Of course that is true also, because telling the truth means getting close to hearing from the Truth, who is Jesus Christ, the Word of God.

It is simply a matter of discernment of spirits. Of course you don't have to believe me or Tucker Carlson. Just go ask the Truth (Jesus Christ) and listen to what His Holy Spirit speaks to your spirit!

Ps 25:10 All the paths of the LORD are lovingkindness and truth
To those who keep His covenant and His testimonies.