TURN OFF THE NEWS THEY'RE STRATEGICALLY PROGRAMMING YOU WHAT TO THINK

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

R

Rita

Interesting writer, although based on my sons age range and views, the tide is turning with regards to what the younger generations will watch. TV as such is losing its hold.
There will always be manipulation within any form of media, look how social media has come to impact the thought process over the pass decades. Before TV it was Radio, newspapers. Do you remember the radio broadcast ‘ war of the worlds ‘ in the USA and how everyone was taken in by it all. Who knows how that response influenced those behind the scenes and made them realise they had a captive audience.
He has quite a few interesting articles there, if he is a voice of truth, I wonder how they would go down !!
Rita

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Interesting writer, although based on my sons age range and views, the tide is turning with regards to what the younger generations will watch. TV as such is losing its hold.
There will always be manipulation within any form of media, look how social media has come to impact the thought process over the pass decades. Before TV it was Radio, newspapers. Do you remember the radio broadcast ‘ war of the worlds ‘ in the USA and how everyone was taken in by it all. Who knows how that response influenced those behind the scenes and made them realise they had a captive audience.
He has quite a few interesting articles there, if he is a voice of truth, I wonder how they would go down !!
Rita
.... @Rita....one could even extend the metaphor and think of so called Study Bible editions pushing the "prosperity Gospel" in the margins; one wonders just how many ppl are taken in by them....

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rita
I will have to agree with you. They want to be entertained and engaged on social chats. But I remember when I was young I didn't watch the news much either...only when I was in my parents house....and still didn't watch it with full attention.
War of the Worlds was taken way too seriously and that was the beginning of conspiracy theories...:D

Reactions: WaterSong and Rita

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I will have to agree with you. They want to be entertained and engaged on social chats. But I remember when I was young I didn't watch the news much either...only when I was in my parents house....and still didn't watch it with full attention.
War of the Worlds was taken way too seriously and that was the beginning of conspiracy theories...:D
@Heart2Soul What you say reminds me really of 2 Corinthians 4.4:

"In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them."

Ppl often have real trouble telling truth from fiction...

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rita
I was just reading further down and found he used a curse word...I don't like that part but his research is very thorough...
I wish I could edit it...:)

Reactions: WaterSong

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Heart2Soul What you say reminds me really of 2 Corinthians 4.4:

"In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them."

Ppl often have real trouble telling truth from fiction...
Yes they do....and remember when tele-evangelist started showing up? TBN was the first Christian network....on Sundays the 3 network's(ABC, CBS, NBC) would air a church service until Christian Networks came along...
I loved watching TBN until it became a money scheme....and the TV Evangelist became more focused on selling their books and audio tapes more than preaching/teaching the gospel.
Oh and I also watched The 700 Club until Pat Robertson decided to run for president and made it political.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Yes they do....and remember when tele-evangelist started showing up? TBN was the first Christian network....on Sundays the 3 network's(ABC, CBS, NBC) would air a church service until Christian Networks came along...
I loved watching TBN until it became a money scheme....and the TV Evangelist became more focused on selling their books and audio tapes more than preaching/teaching the gospel.
Oh and I also watched The 700 Club until Pat Robertson decided to run for president and made it political.
@Heart2Soul Yes; I'm not American but I'm familiar with a lot of what you say there...

R

Rita

I use to watch the 700 club as well. I do like Revelation tv, it’s a British channel but they have never been about making profit. They do a weekly ‘ church without walls’ for those who cannot, or don’t, go to church. Rita

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I use to watch the 700 club as well. I do like Revelation tv, it’s a British channel but they have never been about making profit. They do a weekly ‘ church without walls’ for those who cannot, or don’t, go to church. Rita
I wish I could see it...wonder if they have a website where you can watch via internet.

Reactions: WaterSong

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This article is very lengthy but eye opening....we are sheep being led to the slaughter on a daily basis. Turn it off! They have an agenda and it's making them filthy rich by pandering to your prejudices.
MSNBC is not your friend. Follow the money.
Hey, I read the article until I got to the profanity. I think I’ll pass on the rest. He’s kind of stating the obvious, anyway.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey, I read the article until I got to the profanity. I think I’ll pass on the rest. He’s kind of stating the obvious, anyway.
Yeah I stopped there as well. I wonder if ther is a way to black that out. And just an fyi I didn't read that far down when I posted this....my bad. I guess I should delete this thread.
I personally had no idea who owned what and was shocked at how much power they really do have.

Last edited:

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
.... @Rita....one could even extend the metaphor and think of so called Study Bible editions pushing the "prosperity Gospel" in the margins; one wonders just how many ppl are taken in by them....
At least 30, 000! If Joel Osteen's mega-church congregation number, gathered in a former sports arena, is but one indication.
God pays you if you love him! YAY! o_O

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, the S word repeated in that OP article gets a bit tiring after awhile. I get why the author may have employed that however, after awhile it is like reading a kid who can't speak without employing expletives.
Interesting though how they refer to Disney and Fox and MSNBC. (MS=Microsoft)
Disney and Fox are now all owned by China!
Every Company Disney Owns: A Map of Disney's Worldwide Assets

So too is GE = General Electric.

Makes sense how mind control, visual programming, would be employed doesn't it?
Not to mention the video games kids obsess over being produced in China. Especially, of course, first person shooter games. Murder people for fun and to score points. And attain higher levels and find secret links to all sorts of other stuff you never saw coming.