Turns out that the True “ Chief Of Sinners” (BB) is a Lot like Jesus !

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, I don't think there is such a thing as correcting justbyfaith, and he certainly is not going to change his point of view.

You have proven that time and time again by playing both sides of the fence in any given argument!
I have in fact changed my point of view on a number of occasions.

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have in fact changed my point of view on a number of occasions.

Whatever you say! But I'm going to make it a point to do something I have been reluctant to do!

I'm going to call you out every single time I see fault in your preaching!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whatever you say! But I'm going to make it a point to do something I have been reluctant to do!

I'm going to call you out every single time I see fault in your preaching!
I welcome that kind of criticism.

It will give me the opportunity to show the biblical substantiation for what I am preaching, even more clearly.

Reactions: Charlie24

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I consider that because you have nothing from scripture to refute my points, you must therefore resort to ad hominem attacks in order to protect yourself.

For Anybody that buys into these Hog-Wash Accusations .... I offer up the entire Book Of Galatians as my Refutation against his “ points”—- mainly his concept
Of “ Lucky Repentance” —- That would be the Perverted Addition to the Gospel Of Grace , Given to Paul by Jesus to give to us—- It is That False “Gospel” That maintains we must Add to the Shed Blood Of Jesus with Repenting all of our Sins before we die lest we be Damned....Paul said that all we have to do is Believe that Jesus died for our sins and rose from the dead...
Galatians is such a short little Book.....at least read Chapters One and Five where Paul describes what “ Falling from Grace” is and what happens to those that teach it....One should really read the entire book and see for yourself that the words , “ Repent Of All Of your Sins to get Saved” Is NOT in that Book.....
On a side note.....neither those words—- nor that CONCEPT— are to be found ANYWHERE in the Bible ....Faith in the Blood Plus NOTHING is what Saves .....NOT Faith in your sorrow for sins or your determination to stop committing sins....THAT type of Repentance will occur AFTER you place your Faith in “ Nothing But The Blood” and GET Saved.....
Few people have ever Repented like Judas did...anybody out there think that he got saved because of his strong repentance ? The True Meaning Of “ Repentance” is to “TURN” to God ......Judas turned, alright....
He turned to a hangman’s noose....
Sorrow for Sin is a good thing.....always! It just won’t get you Saved....Rest in the Gospel of 1Cor15:1-4.....THAT will get Salvation accomplished....

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I offer up the entire Book Of Galatians as my Refutation against his “ points”—- mainly his concept
Of “ Lucky Repentance”

Everything in the book of Galatians except Galatians 5:19-21....which proves my point of "Lucky Repentance" quite nicely.

It is That False “Gospel” That maintains we must Add to the Shed Blood Of Jesus with Repenting all of our Sins before we die lest we be Damned...

The "false gospel" that Jesus taught to us in Matthew 13:41-42; Matthew 7:23, Matthew 25:41?

...One should really read the entire book and see for yourself that the words , “ Repent Of All Of your Sins to get Saved” Is NOT in that Book...

It is most definitely implied that we must do so in Galatians 5:19-21...for if we work the works of the flesh we will not inherit the kingdom of God...and the only alternative is hell.

On a side note.....neither those words—- nor that CONCEPT— are to be found ANYWHERE in the Bible

That is a lie. As I have said, the concept is in Galatians 5:19-21; and it is also in Ezekiel 33:11-20 and probably quite a few other passages (Hebrews 10:26-31, for example).

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everything in the book of Galatians except Galatians 5:19-21....which proves my point of "Lucky Repentance" quite nicely.

Typically true of any verses that would “ Seem” to contradict clear Bible verses like Romans 10:13, these are either taken out of context and are not being directed to True Born- Again Believers....There was no “ chapter and verse”when Paul wrote Galatians .....finish the story.....simply read the next Chapter addressed to those “ caught up in Sin”....

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 13:41-42; Matthew 7:23, Matthew 25:41

If you have the Holy Spirit in you, you are Saved...
Paul is discussing the lives and consistent sins that make up the lives of the Gospel Rejectors That do not have that Spirit in them.....
After the Cross, any “worker of Iniquity” is a Gospel Denier, because all Gospel “Believers” are Saved....We are ALL sinners.....Accepters and Deniers Of The Gospel alike! Some Sinners Believe and Rest in the Gospel Of Grace Plus Nothing and get Saved.....other Sinners never “ cashed in” on what Christ had done for them.....they are damned forever....
If you knew the Bible like you should ....You would know that if Believers did not exhibit some of these fleshly sins that Paul listed in his Book, why, in the very next Chapter, would He talk about those Fellow Believers That were “ caught up in sin?”
Paul even goes on to WARN the other Saved Believers not too get to cocky about having to confront a Brother....why? The guy That gets to Point their finger at somebody that stumbled? “ HE” might find himself in the Hot Seat the Next time ! Sure doesn’t sound like Paul is talking to any group of people that have “ risen above sin” does it?
Those of “ iniquity” give beyond being mere Sinners—- they are the ones that have rejected the Cure....
That “Cure” is RESTING in the Gospel Of 1 Cor 15:1-4..... Do THAT....
Then, from a Salvation viewpoint.....you are UNTOUCHABLE! SEALED unto the Day Of Redemption...

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Don’t you wish. It’s a list if Sins. It has Nothing to do with “ Lucky Repentance”.... it’s comparing Apples with Oranges....you know it....you are grasping at straws.....For the Love Of God ,don’t ever try to justify your Damnable Doctrine by Twisting Actual Scripture.....you are in enough trouble as it is....May God have mercy on you.....

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
justbyfaith I know you have asperations to pastor, but don't try that anytime soon!

Somebody please tell me that this is a joke....is their really a shortage of “ the blind leading the blind?”

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gal 4:28, Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise.
Gal 4:29, But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Heavens to Betsy! NEVER have I heard such Blasphemy ! After you have taken your Nitro-Pill to keep you from having a heart attack......consider the following......I bet some of you other guys out there are more like Jesus than you ever thought you were....

I am a Friend to Sinners

I like to hang around Sinners

I am naturally attracted to other Believers and naturally feel like they are my “ Brothers”

I anger Religious people

I go around “ doing good”, mainly trying to uplift people and treat people with respect and love—- mainly society’s rejects...

I am soft- hearted , quick to forgive and show compassion and mercy towards others ....

I Believe and act on Promises of God

I love to take naps.....( Jesus liked to take naps on boats from time to time)

Needless to say....there are VAST areas where Jesus and I differ, I was Born with a Sin Nature and He wasn’t.......He Never sinned.....I sin every hour of every day, if not in “ deed” at least in “ thought”.....and of course, there are “ Sins Of Omission” that Self-Righteous people never want to discuss.....
Adding those few caveats.....consider the things I mentioned....Anything “ good” in me doesn’t amount to anything.....sometimes , however , The Holy Spirit Works “ Through” me and SURPRISE! ...... I act like Jesus, and I don’t even have to work at it ...
How about you?

He made us in His image ... We are sons of God, like God, reflections of the Light - sometimes.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Don’t you wish. It’s a list if Sins. It has Nothing to do with “ Lucky Repentance”.... it’s comparing Apples with Oranges..
It states specifically that those who commit such sins will not inherit the kingdom of God. And the only alternative to inheriting God's kingdom is hellfire and brimstone.

The passage is clear in teaching us that if we do not cease from committing the sins that are listed in the passage, we will end up in hell.

For obviously, Jesus died to deliver us from sin (Matthew 1:21, Titus 2:14)...not just the penalty of them; but from their practice and power.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Typically true of any verses that would “ Seem” to contradict clear Bible verses like Romans 10:13,
Being saved, in Romans 10:13, amounts to being saved from sin (Matthew 1:21, Titus 2:14); so there is no contradiction there.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Says me under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit; who has been guiding me into all truth (John 16:13).

A "worker of iniquity" refers to those who indeed have unbelief as concerning the Cross of Jesus Christ; but seeing as the Cross is the remedy for sin, those who have unbelief will also be committing sins in their lives as the outcropping of the fact that they have rejected the remedy for sin.

Therefore, those who commit sin, do so because they have not availed themselves of the remedy for sin.

A "worker of iniquity", therefore, is someone who practices sin because of their unbelief towards the Cross of Jesus Christ.

It should be clear that Jesus came into the world not only to save us from the penalty of our sins; but from the practice and power of them (Matthew 1:21, Titus 2:14).

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Says me under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit; who has been guiding me into all truth (John 16:13).

A "worker of iniquity" refers to those who indeed have unbelief as concerning the Cross of Jesus Christ; but seeing as the Cross is the remedy for sin, those who have unbelief will also be committing sins in their lives as the outcropping of the fact that they have rejected the remedy for sin.

Therefore, those who commit sin, do so because they have not availed themselves of the remedy for sin.

A "worker of iniquity", therefore, is someone who practices sin because of their unbelief towards the Cross of Jesus Christ.

It should be clear that Jesus came into the world not only to save us from the penalty of our sins; but from the practice and power of them (Matthew 1:21, Titus 2:14).

I don't disagree with any of this.....