Turns out that the True “ Chief Of Sinners” (BB) is a Lot like Jesus !

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Heavens to Betsy! NEVER have I heard such Blasphemy ! After you have taken your Nitro-Pill to keep you from having a heart attack......consider the following......I bet some of you other guys out there are more like Jesus than you ever thought you were....

I am a Friend to Sinners

I like to hang around Sinners

I am naturally attracted to other Believers and naturally feel like they are my “ Brothers”

I anger Religious people

I go around “ doing good”, mainly trying to uplift people and treat people with respect and love—- mainly society’s rejects...

I am soft- hearted , quick to forgive and show compassion and mercy towards others ....

I Believe and act on Promises of God

I love to take naps.....( Jesus liked to take naps on boats from time to time)

Needless to say....there are VAST areas where Jesus and I differ, I was Born with a Sin Nature and He wasn’t.......He Never sinned.....I sin every hour of every day, if not in “ deed” at least in “ thought”.....and of course, there are “ Sins Of Omission” that Self-Righteous people never want to discuss.....
Adding those few caveats.....consider the things I mentioned....Anything “ good” in me doesn’t amount to anything.....sometimes , however , The Holy Spirit Works “ Through” me and SURPRISE! ...... I act like Jesus, and I don’t even have to work at it ...
How about you?

Last edited:
Reactions: Charlie24 and Nancy

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will refrain from giving my personal testimony on this subject but will bring the holy scriptures to bear on it in the following.

1Jo 3:7, Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.

1Jo 3:3, And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.

1Jo 2:6, He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will refrain from giving my personal testimony on this subject but will bring the holy scriptures to bear on it in the following.

1Jo 3:7, Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.

1Jo 3:3, And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.

1Jo 2:6, He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.

No surprise here by your reaction.....Smart, Uncommon people will understand what my post is trying to convey...true Christians will recognize themselves in this post and rejoice....they will “ get” it .....Legalists and Religionists? ZOOM ! Right over their heads! As always.True Christians will enjoy this post.....it will “ anger Religious people”..... just like the post says —— thank you for proving my point, Mr. Religious......( some people have yet to discover that “religion” is the opposite of Christianity.......in a Nutshell, Religion says “ DO” , while Christianity says “ DONE” .......some say the difference is Heaven or Hell ).........

Reactions: Pearl

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Heavens to Betsy! NEVER have I heard such Blasphemy ! After you have taken your Nitro-Pill to keep you from having a heart attack......consider the following......I bet some of you other guys out there are more like Jesus than you ever thought you were....

I am a Friend to Sinners

I like to hang around Sinners

I anger Religious people

I go around “ doing good”, mainly trying to uplift people and treat people with respect and love—- mainly society’s rejects...

I am soft- hearted , quick to forgive and show compassion and mercy towards others ....

I Believe and act on Promises of God

I love to take naps.....( Jesus liked to take naps on boats from time to time)

Needless to say....there are VAST areas where Jesus and I differ, I was Born with a Sin Nature and He wasn’t.......He Never sinned.....I sin every hour of every day, if not in “ deed” at least in “ thought”.....and of course, there are “ Sins Of Omission” that Self-Righteous people never want to discuss.....
Adding those few caveats.....consider the things I mentioned....Anything “ good” in me doesn’t amount to anything.....sometimes , however , The Holy Spirit Works “ Through” me and SURPRISE! ...... I act like Jesus, and I don’t even have to work at it ...
How about you?

Oh but the self-righteous man will say you have just described and confirmed a license to sin!

They don't think that the true believer hates sin and has remorse over it!

They don't know that John told us that we have Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ.

Who pleads our case in mercy and grace.

Even though we are born again, we are still fallen man, we will make our mistakes.

But the self-righteous man doesn't sin anymore, I guess he doesn't need Christ anymore!

Reactions: BloodBought 1953

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But the self-righteous man doesn't sin anymore, I guess he doesn't need Christ anymore!
If anyone doesn't sin any more, he still needs Christ.

Christ is the vine, he is the branch.

The only way he can continue to abide and remain in the branch (so that he does not sin, 1 John 3:6) is if he stays connected to the vine.

That means he is continually dependent on Christ to be his source of life that enables him to walk in righteousness and holiness.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No surprise here by your reaction.....Smart, Uncommon people will understand what my post is trying to convey...true Christians will recognize themselves in this post and rejoice....they will “ get” it .....Legalists and Religionists? ZOOM ! Right over their heads! As always.True Christians will enjoy this post.....it will “ anger Religious people”..... just like the post says —— thank you for proving my point, Mr. Religious......( some people have yet to discover that “religion” is the opposite of Christianity.......in a Nutshell, Religion says “ DO” , while Christianity says “ DONE” .......some say the difference is Heaven or Hell ).........
True Christians have the following true of them...

Rom 10:8, But what saith <the righteousness of faith>? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

Therefore, true Christians will be safeguarded against the false doctrine of "grace as a license for immorality" because they know the word and the word of the Lord within them will rise up and defeat such false doctrine before it reaches their heart.

Therefore, @Blood Bought 1953 is only going to be able to deceive the "newbies" which is his intended audience anyway.

It is no wonder that his intended audience isn't the biblically literate...because the biblically literate see through his statements and understand that he is a false teacher.

But it takes knowing the word very well to be able to see through him in such a manner.

Because he uses statements that are taught to people in churches in order to substantiate his viewpoints...

And therefore, even the churched will be deceived by him; if they are not Bereans (Acts of the Apostles 17:10-11) and search the scriptures daily to see whether what he is saying is really so.

I think that the key to our understanding is what we find in Matthew 13:41-42; Matthew 7:23, Matthew 25:41.

It should be clear from these passages that those who work iniquity will be cast into the furnace of everlasting fire...

So, if anyone believes in BB1953's take on things, that this is not the case, in contradiction to these verses, they are heaping to themselves a teacher to tell them what their itching ears want to hear (2 Timothy 4:3).

If those who work iniquity will be cast into the furnace of fire (as this is absolutely the case), then salvation is not only from the penalty of sin but from the practice and power of it.

Being born again means that you are made into a new creature in Christ (2 Corinthians 5:17 (kjv)).

And while 1 John 3:9 may in fact be hyperbole, if it is then it is exaggerating to make the specific point that those who are born again have made a 180-degree turn away from sin, death, hell, and satan towards righteousness, life, heaven, and God.

They are now walking in a new direction.

Pro 4:18, But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.

The work of Christianity is indeed "DONE"...

It is a work that the Lord has done in the heart of everyone who is born of God, so that they "cannot sin" (1 John 3:9)

Jesus came into this world to save us from our sins (Matthew 1:21) and to redeem us from all iniquity (Titus 2:14)....not just from the penalty of these things but from the power and practice of them.

And since Jesus and the Holy Spirit are a gentleman, God is not going to perform the work in you, of sanctification, against your will.

You must repent.

You must relinquish the control of your life to the Lordship of Jesus Christ.

You must receive Him not only as your Saviour but as your Lord.

For that is who He is.

A man is saved when He confesses with the mouth that Jesus is his Lord...

If a man merely mouths the words, while Jesus is not his Lord, then it does not stand as a confession; for to confess is to agree with God; and if it is a lie, then God is not saying it: for our God is a God of truth. And if God is not saying it, then to mouth the words as though they are true is not agreeing with God; because if Jesus is not the Lord of your life, then it is a lie for you to say that He is. At that point, Revelation 21:8 will condemn you.

Last edited:

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True Christians have the following true of them...

Rom 10:8, But what saith <the righteousness of faith>? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

Therefore, true Christians will be safeguarded against the false doctrine of "grace as a license for immorality" because they know the word and the word of the Lord within them will rise up and defeat such false doctrine before it reaches their heart.

Therefore, @Blood Bought 1953 is only going to be able to deceive the "newbies" which is his intended audience anyway.

It is no wonder that his intended audience isn't the biblically literate...because the biblically literate see through his statements and understand that he is a false teacher.

But it takes knowing the word very well to be able to see through him in such a manner.

Because he uses statements that are taught to people in churches in order to substantiate his viewpoints...

And therefore, even the churched will be deceived by him; if they are not Bereans (Acts of the Apostles 17:10-11) and search the scriptures daily to see whether what he is saying is really so.

I think that the key to our understanding is what we find in Matthew 13:41-42; Matthew 7:23, Matthew 25:41.

It should be clear from these passages that those who work iniquity will be cast into the furnace of everlasting fire...

So, if anyone believes in BB1953's take on things, that this is not the case, in contradiction to these verses, they are heaping to themselves a teacher to tell them what their itching ears want to hear (2 Timothy 4:3).

If those who work iniquity will be cast into the furnace of fire (as this is absolutely the case), then salvation is not only from the penalty of sin but from the practice and power of it.

Being born again means that you are made into a new creature in Christ (2 Corinthians 5:17 (kjv)).

And while 1 John 3:9 may in fact be hyperbole, if it is then it is exaggerating to make the specific point that those who are born again have made a 180-degree turn away from sin, death, hell, and satan towards righteousness, life, heaven, and God.

They are now walking in a new direction.

Pro 4:18, But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.

The work of Christianity is indeed "DONE"...

It is a work that the Lord has done in the heart of everyone who is born of God, so that they "cannot sin" (1 John 3:9)

Jesus came into this world to save us from our sins (Matthew 1:21) and to redeem us from all iniquity (Titus 2:14)....not just from the penalty of these things but from the power and practice of them.

And since Jesus and the Holy Spirit are a gentleman, God is not going to perform the work in you, of sanctification, against your will.

You must repent.

You must relinquish the control of your life to the Lordship of Jesus Christ.

You must receive Him not only as your Saviour but as your Lord.

For that is who He is.

A man is saved when He confesses with the mouth that Jesus is his Lord...

If a man merely mouths the words, while Jesus is not his Lord, then it does not stand as a confession; for to confess is to agree with God; and if it is a lie, then God is not saying it: for our God is a God of truth.

A little “windy” today,aren’t we ?lol.....people can go with all of that “wind”, or they can get Saved by simply Believing that Jesus is the Risen Lord.....nobody “ makes” Jesus Lord....He already is....saying “ you must make Jesus the Lord Of your Life in order to be Saved” is another one of your False Gospel Additions just like your saying that “ one must remember and repent from all of your sins before you die or you will go to Hell !”
I turned “ my” will over to Jesus a very long time ago....is that what you call “ making Jesus the Lord Of your Life? I did that many years AFTER I was Saved .....it was a Wise thing to do....a part of Sanctification ....
I used to commit sins and not bat an eye.....these days, when I sin, I feel guilt and remorse and I repent of those sins ....it Came about automatically....AFTER I was Saved....once again, it was a part of the Sanctification Process whereby God is changing me from the inside out—— that “Inside Of the Cup” thing......it does not happen overnight...
You “put the Cart before the Horse” and confuse Salvation( a GIFT, remember? ) with Sanctification—- a Process that God controls AFTER you get Saved by Resting in the Gospel Of 1Cor 15:1-4......
God Promises to the Saved that HE ( not you) will “ Finish the work that He started”
We do our part , which Is to Believe, and God will do “ His” Part—- the “ Finishing” part.....Something only “HE” can do....
A man can change on his own.You know what I mean—-“ turn over a New Leaf?” Only GOD, however can “ Transform “ a person by the Holy Spiri, From the Inside out ......If you don’t understand the difference......pray for that understanding.....it’s important.....

Turns out that “ I” was a little “ Windy” also....lol.....I GET the irony....

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 John 3:9

Whosoever is born of God does not commit sin... and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
saying “ you must make Jesus the Lord Of your Life in order to be Saved” is another one of your False Gospel Additions

No, I do not say that you must "make" Jesus the Lord of your life...as you said, He already is Lord of everything...while you may not have surrendered to His Lordship...

But you must surrender to His Lordship so that He can practically be the Lord of your life.

that “Inside Of the Cup” thing......it does not happen overnight...

Sure it does (1 Corinthians 6:11).

You “put the Cart before the Horse” and confuse Salvation( a GIFT, remember? ) with Sanctification—

Entire sanctification is also a gift...and it is also classified in Christian doctrine as (an aspect of) salvation.

A man can change on his own.You know what I mean—-“ turn over a New Leaf?”

Such an endeavor would turn out to be fruitless and empty...if someone tries to change without the power of Christ, he will find that he cannot change himself the way that he is attempting to...

The only way to have real success at "turning over a new leaf" is if you have Christ in you to enact the change.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even though we are born again, we are still fallen man, we will make our mistakes.
If we are truly born again, sinning is not inevitable (1 Thessalonians 5:23-24 (kjv), Hebrews 10:14 (kjv), 1 John 3:9; 1 John 3:7, 1 John 3:3, 1 John 2:6; Jude 1:24, 2 Peter 1:10, 1 John 2:10; 1 John 3:6, 1 John 2:17; Romans 6:6 (kjv), Colossians 2:11 (kjv), (NLT)).

As a matter of fact, the doctrine of the inevitability of sin is false doctrine and heresy.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They don't think that the true believer hates sin and has remorse over it!
Therefore if you are a true believer, and living a Romans 7:14-25 lifestyle of sin, you will be discontented with your lifestyle; and the doctrine of entire sanctification will strike you as being good news.

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If we are truly born again, sinning is not inevitable (1 Thessalonians 5:23-24 (kjv), Hebrews 10:14 (kjv), 1 John 3:9; 1 John 3:7, 1 John 3:3, 1 John 2:6; Jude 1:24, 2 Peter 1:10, 1 John 2:10; 1 John 3:6, 1 John 2:17; Romans 6:6 (kjv), Colossians 2:11 (kjv), (NLT)).

As a matter of fact, the doctrine of the inevitability of sin is false doctrine and heresy.

We should bow down to you JBF, you have reached a level that the apostle Paul could never reach.

You must be Deity! You have to be if you have ceased from sinning!

Paul couldn't do it and neither can we, but you, you must be special! Philippians 3:12-13.

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
justbyfaith I know you have asperations to pastor, but don't try that anytime soon!

It's not fitting that the congregation correct you on false doctrine!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How about you?

Jesus, the Word of God, absolute Truth, came forth out from Gods Mouth...TO EARTH...
In THE "LIKENESS" as a "particular" man, (without Sin).

Jesus' Likeness...looked LIKE;
A Jewish man,
A Faithful Jewish man,
A Humble Faithful Jewish man,
A Servant of God, Humble, Faithful Jewish man,
A Son of Abraham, Issac, Jacob, of the House of king David, (Entitled by Descent to occupy king Davids / God established Eternal Throne), Humble, Faithful, Jewish, Servant of God, Without Sin,
A Son of Abraham, Issac, Jacob, king David, Humbled, Faithful, Jewish, Servant of God, without Sin, With Gods Pure Truth IN His Mouth...
Having come FROM, HIS Kingdom, HIS Throne...TO THIS World... in the LIKENESS
"As a man" IN this World...TO ESTABLISH;

His Heirship TO;
Abraham's Promised Land,
King Davids Throne,
Kingdom OF the World,
•Offer men "OF" this World/Earth,
Knowledge, Opportunity, TO;
BECOME IN "HIS LIKENESS",
BECOME Forgiven for Rejecting God,
BECOME heirs to Abraham's Land,
BECOME citizens OF His Kingdom,
BECOME soul Restored,
BECOME spirit Quickened,
BECOME brothers with Others who choose to Accept HIS Offering,
TO BECOME risen UP with His Brothers Bodily IN a Uncorrupted, SINLESS, Glorified Body...(IN Jesus' Likeness) on a day, no one knows, until THAT DAY is manifested.

While a man's soul is Saved, and his Spirit Quickened....and the man's physical body is alive...The man Spiritually lives in Jesus' Risen Body...and Sins No more.

That man's continued Physical Life...
Is that man's (duty, job, and challenge)...
IS to "MAKE" his Natural Minds thoughts...
Sub-Servant TO His (Quickened Spiritual Thoughts....IN his New spirit...IN his New Heart, Being FED Gods Truth, By Gods Spirit of Truth, given the man, at the man's Conversion)...

THAT ^ IS a Converted man's Struggle.
Evil wicked Spirits are Constantly bombarding the Man's MIND...with corrupt Ways "OF" the World....24-7.

The MAN has the power of God within him...
To use, TO Reject Ways OF men OF the World wicked Promotions and Advocacies...

But WILL a man use Gods Power and Truth...
and MAKE His Mind, Reject Corrupt Ways men OF the World Promote?

Fact IS...many men...claim they have Accepted the Lords Offered Conversion...
while their ACTIONS reveal their "Minds" are Accepting "truths OF corrupt men OF the World."

The Conflict...is observed as the "fruits of that man"...and "internal conflict" between that man's Heart and Mind.

• The frustration of such a man...is constant worry, depression, unsureness, wondering, fear, etc.

•The frustration of the Observer of a conflicted man (between heart and mind)...
Is a Minds Thoughts and Actions...often result in a Negative Living condition, (Oppression, Force, hate, etc) upon the man whose Heart rejects the corrupt mind and accepts the Overruling of his Heart OVER the Carnal Mind...as he is called...having a Mind like Christ....and Hated by those OF the World.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Such an endeavor would turn out to be fruitless and empty...if someone tries to change without the power of Christ, he will find that he cannot change himself the way that he is attempting to...

The only way to have real success at "turning over a new leaf" is if you have Christ in you to enact the change.

That was the point that was being made....you seem to be quite the “ dim bulb” at times....that does not even take into account that the purpose of the entire post was lost on you...you wouldn’t recognize True Christianity if it can up and bit you on the .....oh, we’ve already been down that road, haven’t we......I bet you are a real drag to know personally....it’s sure difficult to Love Religious people....and somebody in here said you aspired to be a Preacher? Well, there’s Two types of “preachers” ——“ God” called and “ Self” called.....I can guess which type you are.....The only that thing “ you” Preach is Leaven..... “ Lucky Repentance” ......You Pervert the Gospel Of Grace and you yourself are “ Accursed”....I didn’t say it— GOD said it ( Gal.1:8 )......I pray That Newbies See Through you and your False Gospel Of Works....yeah- you turned a good thing like Repentance into just another Dead Work ......this post was meant for Christians .....you need to leave us alone....

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We should bow down to you JBF, you have reached a level that the apostle Paul could never reach.

You must be Deity! You have to be if you have ceased from sinning!

Paul couldn't do it and neither can we, but you, you must be special! Philippians 3:12-13.

For one thing, I do not consider myself to have apprehended the goal of perfection; while I believe that it is a goal that is possible to obtain (1 Thessalonians 5:23-24 (kjv), Hebrews 10:14 (kjv), 1 John 3:9; 1 John 3:7, 1 John 3:3, 1 john 2:6; Jude 1:24, 2 Peter 1:10, 1 John 2:10; 1 John 3:6, 1 John 2:17; Romans 6:6 (kjv), Colossians 2:11 (kjv), (NLT)).

For Paul says that as many as are perfect are to have this attitude (Philippians 2:15)...and therefore, while I do not consider myself to have apprehended, this in itself causes me to be a candidate for one who has apprehended that for which Christ has laid hold on me.

justbyfaith I know you have asperations to pastor, but don't try that anytime soon!

It's not fitting that the congregation correct you on false doctrine!

If they try to correct me, as you just attempted to do, it should be clear that the word of God is the deciding factor; and therefore if my doctrine is in accordance with what the Bible teaches, the congregation will not be sufficiently correcting me on any doctrine without my showing them from holy scripture that I am in fact right on the matter in question.

But of course, if anyone were to sufficiently correct me and I were to see from scripture that I was wrong, I would immediately change my point of view.

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For one thing, I do not consider myself to have apprehended the goal of perfection; while I believe that it is a goal that is possible to obtain (1 Thessalonians 5:23-24 (kjv), Hebrews 10:14 (kjv), 1 John 3:9; 1 John 3:7, 1 John 3:3, 1 john 2:6; Jude 1:24, 2 Peter 1:10, 1 John 2:10; 1 John 3:6, 1 John 2:17; Romans 6:6 (kjv), Colossians 2:11 (kjv), (NLT)).

For Paul says that as many as are perfect are to have this attitude (Philippians 2:15)...and therefore, while I do not consider myself to have apprehended, this in itself causes me to be a candidate for one who has apprehended that for which Christ has laid hold on me.

If they try to correct me, as you just attempted to do, it should be clear that the word of God is the deciding factor; and therefore if my doctrine is in accordance with what the Bible teaches, the congregation will not be sufficiently correcting me on any doctrine without my showing them from holy scripture that I am in fact right on the matter in question.

But of course, if anyone were to sufficiently correct me and I were to see from scripture that I was wrong, I would immediately change my point of view.

No, I don't think there is such a thing as correcting justbyfaith, and he certainly is not going to change his point of view.

You have proven that time and time again by playing both sides of the fence in any given argument!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

That was the point that was being made....you seem to be quite the “ dim bulb” at times....that does not even take into account that the purpose of the entire post was lost on you...you wouldn’t recognize True Christianity if it can up and bit you on the .....oh, we’ve already been down that road, haven’t we......I bet you are a real drag to know personally....it’s sure difficult to Love Religious people....and somebody in here said you aspired to be a Preacher? Well, there’s Two types of “preachers” ——“ God” called and “ Self” called.....I can guess which type you are.....The only that thing “ you” Preach is Leaven..... “ Lucky Repentance” ......You Pervert the Gospel Of Grace and you yourself are “ Accursed”....I didn’t say it— GOD said it ( Gal.1:8 )......I pray That Newbies See Through you and your False Gospel Of Works....yeah- you turned a good thing like Repentance into just another Dead Work ......this post was meant for Christians .....you need to leave us alone....
I consider that because you have nothing from scripture to refute my points, you must therefore resort to ad hominem attacks in order to protect yourself.

For you did indeed start a war with me when you began to call my preaching false and perverted and on every level I have shown from holy scripture that you are wrong and that I am right and that my doctrine is in fact TRUE and WHOLESOME.

And that therefore in attacking it, you are fighting against God.

But you are oh so blind and cannot even see that that is what you are doing.

On your day of judgment, I suppose that you will even be able to tout your blindness as an excuse for your behaviour. However, since you were blinded to the truth of the gospel, that would indicate that you never received it for salvation.

Oh well, that's the way the cookie crumbles, I suppose.