Twitter Party Tomorrow Night!! :D

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's right ladies and gentlemen, due to the fact that I just joined the website last night,.. starting tomorrow night at seven pm et (and running until ten) there will be a dance party where I will also talk about and answer questions about my new Wattpad original story Rock God.

So,.. I figured that sticking with the theme,.. the kind of music that we will have is good old rock and rock and roll!!! :D There will also be a virtual Twitter cake, and if anybody else has Twitter we can share each other's profile information in hopes to maybe follow each other. :) So I really don't think that this is a party that you're going to want to miss!! :D (I would do it tonight but for one,.. it's pretty short notice,.. and two I have some other things going on tonight.)

@Michael1985, (even though you don't have a Twitter account I'm still inviting you along with the others even if they don't) @Tone, @Devin Wintch, @JohnDB. This time John I'm pretty sure that you're going to want to come since I do believe that you're a rocker and remember this? :cool:

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think I will add a little country rock and Christian rock for tonight as after all any kind of rock will do. :) Also there will be songs mentioned in Rock God as well. :D

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Btw, I should probably also tag @Grailhunter for this since he's seen my story already and thinks it rocks. :cool:

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ooooo Twitter is my phobia website. Lol I haven't been on in years and years. It's going to give me anxiety. Lol!

Okay I can be a good friend and sign up i can do it. Ok but you're going to have to hold my hand

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ooooo Twitter is my phobia website. Lol I haven't been on in years and years. It's going to give me anxiety. Lol!

Okay I can be a good friend and sign up i can do it. Ok but you're going to have to hold my hand

Lol you don't have to. XD