Two White Horses

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
(1 of 3 Martyrs;58370)
...I can declare.......CHECKMATE!lOL!
Unfortunately, 1 of. this isn't a game. It will be the difference between following Christ or following the antichrist.

Red_Letters88

Jan 5, 2008
(tomwebster;58374)
Unfortunately, 1 of. this isn't a game. It will be the difference between following Christ or following the antichrist.
No it wont, in the sense Hes talking about, It will be whether following the Antichrist was actually following Satan in flesh.Again, please explain why Rev 20:10 lets us see 3 distinct person(s)

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(1 of 3 Martyrs;58370)
Kriss,And you do your usual thing.Personal attacks when you are clearly proven wrong with scripture.And what I can expect in the future?Locking the thread when you are so defeated.I learned long ago, in the schoolyard. When someone goes personal, and leaves off the topic?I can declare.......CHECKMATE!lOL!
I wasnt personally attacking you just said Im not intersted in your doctrine

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(Red_Letters88;58375)
No it wont, in the sense Hes talking about, It will be whether following the Antichrist was actually following Satan in flesh.Again, please explain why Rev 20:10 lets us see 3 distinct person(s)
Red its the three roles Satan Plays just as we refer Christ as Son , Savaior, King these are the three titles Satan will fulfill

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
(Red_Letters88;58371)
...Please, Kriss and Tom- What is the meaning of Rev 20:10 which clearly lets us see the distinct different persons?
Rev 20:7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, Rev 20:8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. Rev 20:9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them. Rev 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.The devil = Satan, he is being cast into the lake at this time. The beast and the false prophet describe two different offices of Satan (simular to the fake trinity we mentioned earlier, Rev 19:20) and these two offices were cast into the fire earlier. The text states: where the beast and the false prophet are.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Rev 20 takes place at the start of the Millieum the role of False Prophet, and beast are fulfilled during the tribulation God has destroyed them with his coming.edit I see Tom already answered:)

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(1 of 3 Martyrs;58730)
Kriss,And you do your usual thing.Personal attacks when you are clearly proven wrong with scripture.And what I can expect in the future?Locking the thread when you are so defeated.I learned long ago, in the schoolyard. When someone goes personal, and leaves off the topic?I can declare.......CHECKMATE!lOL!
Get a grip and stick with God and His words. You must know everything...
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

Red_Letters88

Jan 5, 2008
(tomwebster;58378)
Rev 20:7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, Rev 20:8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. Rev 20:9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them. Rev 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.The devil = Satan, he is being cast into the lake at this time. The beast and the false prophet describe two different offices of Satan (simular to the fake trinity we mentioned earlier, Rev 19:20) and these two offices were cast into the fire earlier. The text states: where the beast and the false prophet are.
Please understand Tom, Im trying to keep my cool on this one and just understand the meaning of this. But does scripture ever tell us that the 3 different names in Rev. 20:10 are just "titles?" What is the significance of separating them? Why make 1 enemy 3? One thing I can be sure of however, all three of these "peoples" all work for the same cause- abominations to the Lord God and trying to shine light on Satan. By the way yours and Kriss' explanation of 3 different "offices" actually makes a lot of sense. But then again, how does God cast "offices of satan" into the fire- and not the "root" all at the same time. What other time were "titles/offices" dealt with in this way? (already understanding this is a false trinity)

1 of 3 Martyrs

Feb 4, 2008
Tom,Thats tapdancin.You hurdled right over the verse again. And the matter of my nephew is a non issue. Even before I knew about him I believed this. I should add that the view that Satan is the AC is the unorthodox one here. (maybe not on this site, but in general)And no, I will never come around to such distortions of scripture.And if you were to try me further on all doctrines and my knowledge and understanding of God's word, you would find that in spite of my lack of any formal education or an earthly pastor/teacher if any kind, my ability to defend all I believe with sound scriptural interpretation is formidable. All glory to the Father and His Holy One Messiah Yeshua.And trust me, I have some serious enemies who have followed me around for 3 yrs now, and they have waited to catch something out of my mouth, and found nothing.My conscience is clear, and I have the praise of the Father. I seek no other.

1 of 3 Martyrs

Feb 4, 2008
(tomwebster;58378)
Thats some fancy gymnastics.Your score?Difficulty- 10Execution-0"Offices" cast into the lof? lol!Talk about injection of meaning, twisting of scritpture to suit yourself. Please.Sorry to be blunt here, but thats downright silly!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(Red_Letters88;58381)
Please understand Tom, Im trying to keep my cool on this one and just understand the meaning of this. But does scripture ever tell us that the 3 different names in Rev. 20:10 are just "titles?" What is the significance of separating them? Why make 1 enemy 3? One thing I can be sure of however, all three of these "peoples" all work for the same cause- abominations to the Lord God and trying to shine light on Satan. By the way yours and Kriss' explanation of 3 different "offices" actually makes a lot of sense. But then again, how does God cast "offices of satan" into the fire- and not the "root" all at the same time. What other time were "titles/offices" dealt with in this way? (already understanding this is a false trinity)
They are the same Enemy just the differnt roles he plays Satan is three in one same as you are body mind and sole, God often talks of our spirit and Body as seperate, he tells of christ as three Satan is an angel we are made in the image of God and the angels. What God is saying is the(political) beast and the false prophet(religious beast) will be destroyed at his coming only devil remains to be thrown in the fire.

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
(Red_Letters88;58375)
Again Red, The antichrist (the article "THE" is a particular article, it point to one specified noun) The antichrist IS Satan. There are many different antichrist's, without the article "the." (an example of antichrist (without the "THE", would be a person that teaches against Scripture, or someone that teaches false doctrine, or someone that is a servant of Satan.

1 of 3 Martyrs

Feb 4, 2008
Oy!Scripture doesnt need that kind of spinning.When it is plainly stated we should leave it that way.Well I'm off to Sabbath.Shabat Shalom!Daniel

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(1 of 3 Martyrs;58387)
Oy!Scripture doesnt need that kind of spinning.When it is plainly stated we should leave it that way.Well I'm off to Sabbath.Shabat Shalom!Daniel
This is exactly why I dont like your doctrine you completley ignore scripture in Gods words for you own doctrine accuse us of spinning because you just dismiss what doesnt fit your ideas, then quote your doctrine as Gods. I dont mind if you disagree with us but your doctrine is strickly your own. And you can not debate someone who just refuses to see any scriptures that shows otherwise.We are to read the Word trying to understand/confirm Gods doctrine. Now often we will disagree as to what a scripture says thats the nature of scripture with men. But you just plain wont even consider half the scripture because they disprove your doctrine. You read the Word looking for a scripture you can take and make it fit what you think. Thats the oppisite way of what we are supposed to do.And I close threads when there is nothing left to say except argue over the same thing again and again.

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
1 of 3 Martyrs,Clearly we have a different understanding of Scripture, so be it! We (you and I) do not need to continue this topic. We will have to agree to dissagree, or something like that. If I remember correctly, there was something on the board here we did agree on.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Red heres scripture to prove what we saidRev11:7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.This is the two wittness's he killsRev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number [is] Six hundred threescore [and] six. Now if you read Isa14:12-16 you will see this man is Lucifer who deceived the nations these verse's in Isa. 14 takes place at Christ second coming. The 6 6 6 is the the sixth trump(the tribulation) the 6th seal 6th vial these all speak of Satan Rev 16:13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs [come] out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.Now we are told the dragon is the devil the devil prophet and beast are all Satan Rev 20:2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, the first half of the tribulation he is a political beast set up a one world system the second half he declares himself God and becomes the false prophet both these roles are destroyed at the second coming

Red_Letters88

Jan 5, 2008
(kriss;58391)
Red heres scripture to prove what we saidRev11:7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.This is the two wittness's he killsRev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number [is] Six hundred threescore [and] six. Now if you read Isa14:12-16 you will see this man is Lucifer who deceived the nations these verse's in Isa. 14 takes place at Christ second coming. The 6 6 6 is the the sixth trump(the tribulation) the 6th seal 6th vial these all speak of Satan Rev 16:13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs [come] out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.Now we are told the dragon is the devil the devil prophet and beast are all Satan Rev 20:2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, the first half of the tribulation he is a political beast set up a one world system the second half he declares himself God and becomes the false prophet
Well, with all that youve got me. Rev. 20:10 threw me off a bit- but this pretty much sums it up. Please just understand, I cant initially take anyones word for it anymore- I base it off of scripture, which you have provided. thanks Kriss.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Wouldnt have any other way Red there is more scripture if you have questions was just trying give you basics

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(kriss;58393)
Wouldnt have any other way Red there is more scripture if you have questions was just trying give you basics
Yea, I feel the same way as Red, because of I Timothy 6:12, however, with best friends that Christ give...surely we can trust other people, but first check it out with I John 4:1 to see if they are of God or not.
smile.gif

Red_Letters88

Jan 5, 2008
(thesuperjag;58395)
Yea, I feel the same way as Red, because of I Timothy 6:12, however, with best friends that Christ give...surely we can trust other people, but first check it out with I John 4:1 to see if they are of God or not.
smile.gif

Right Jag, but I believe interpretations are the beginning of spreading/believing spirits not of God (Ive experienced how dangerous this trust in others can be) Therefore, no interpretation of scripture will ever do. However scripture with an elders "explanation" has proved to be helpful very many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.