Two White Horses

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Red_Letters88;58396)
(thesuperjag;58395)
Yea, I feel the same way as Red, because of I Timothy 6:12, however, with best friends that Christ give...surely we can trust other people, but first check it out with I John 4:1 to see if they are of God or not.
smile.gif

Right Jag, but I believe interpretations are the beginning of spreading/believing spirits not of God (Ive experienced how dangerous this trust in others can be) Therefore, no interpretation of scripture will ever do. However scripture with an elders "explanation" has proved to be helpful very many times.No interpretations will ever do?II Peter 1:20 - Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.In short, this is saying Let God be His own interpreter.However...I Corinthians 13:1 - This is the third time I am coming to you. In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established.

1 of 3 Martyrs

Feb 4, 2008
(tomwebster;58390)
1 of 3 Martyrs,Clearly we have a different understanding of Scripture, so be it! We (you and I) do not need to continue this topic. We will have to agree to dissagree, or something like that. If I remember correctly, there was something on the board here we did agree on.
Amen and agreed Tom,There are no hard feelings on my part, and I discern that this is true for you as well.This clearly is not a foundational issue that should cause division between us or any other believer. I always say when spreading the message I have been given by God, that the name of the AC is not important, the name of your Saviour is!So Shabat shalom!And I'll see you in Jerusalem!Daniel

1 of 3 Martyrs

Feb 4, 2008
(kriss;58391)
Red heres scripture to prove what we saidRev11:7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.This is the two wittness's he killsRev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number [is] Six hundred threescore [and] six. Now if you read Isa14:12-16 you will see this man is Lucifer who deceived the nations these verse's in Isa. 14 takes place at Christ second coming. The 6 6 6 is the the sixth trump(the tribulation) the 6th seal 6th vial these all speak of Satan Rev 16:13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs [come] out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.Now we are told the dragon is the devil the devil prophet and beast are all Satan Rev 20:2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, the first half of the tribulation he is a political beast set up a one world system the second half he declares himself God and becomes the false prophet both these roles are destroyed at the second coming
This is classic because I had forgotten about that verse, but what is funny is that it again disproves your doctrine.Rev 16:13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs [come] out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophetSo the 3 are clearly differentiated as 3 separate persons. (no not 3 offices) the word office is only injected by you.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(1 of 3 Martyrs;58425)
(Kriss;58391)
Redheres scripture to prove what we saidRev11:7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.This is the two wittness's he killsRev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number [is] Six hundred threescore [and] six.Now if you read Isa14:12-16 you will see this man is Lucifer who deceived the nations these verse's in Isa. 14 takes place at Christ second coming. The 6 6 6 is the the sixth trump(the tribulation) the 6th seal 6th vial these all speak of SatanRev 16:13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs [come] out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.Now we are told the dragon is the devil the devil prophet and beast are all SatanRev 20:2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,the first half of the tribulation he is a political beast set up a one world system the second half he declares himself God and becomes the false prophet both these roles are destroyed at the second coming
This is classic because I had forgotten about that verse, but what is funny is that it again disproves your doctrine.Rev 16:13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs [come] out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophetSo the 3 are clearly differentiated as 3 separate persons. (no not 3 offices) the word office is only injected by you.
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
Whether you agree or not with His Word, there will be divisions, regardless. Especially when people pushing their falsehood.Luke 12:51 - Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:Luke 12:52 - For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three.Luke 12:53 - The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

1 of 3 Martyrs

Feb 4, 2008
Jag, On foundational issues my doctrine is very orthodox. On eschatological issues there is much disagreement today, but your doctrine that the AC is not a man is the unorthodox one here.Most that I have any respect for concerning foundational doctrines hold that the AC will be a man.No, Im not doubting anyones salvation who holds such doctrine.No offense meant to those with sound foundational doctrines who hold to this. My point is merely that yours is the unusual one. Maybe not on this forum, but in the general believing community.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(1 of 3 Martyrs;58432)
Jag, On foundational issues my doctrine is very orthodox. On eschatological issues there is much disagreement today, but your doctrine that the AC is not a man is the unorthodox one here.Most that I have any respect for concerning foundational doctrines hold that the AC will be a man.No, Im not doubting anyones salvation who holds such doctrine.No offense meant to those with sound foundational doctrines who hold to this. My point is merely that yours is the unusual one. Maybe not on this forum, but in the general believing community.
And did you not know that Satan is an angel that takes form of a MAN?

Red_Letters88

Jan 5, 2008
(1 of 3 Martyrs;58425)
You know what, I was almost settled on this one...but this verse is clear. No where in scripture are we told that the mere "offices" of satan will be destroyed. This verse is clear in letting us know that each are seperate and dealt with at different times. We must remember this is the false trinity- therefore we cant line this up with the true Godhead.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
So you guys cant find any verse that idenify the dragon as Satan, or the beast as Satan or the false prophet as Satan these are names God has called him in different verse's its all in taking the whole together.

Red_Letters88

Jan 5, 2008
In Rev. 16:13 we see:Rev 16:13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs [come] out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophetThree unclean spirits...later in Chapter 20, two of three are already in the lake of fire. If they were truly all one- then why would it be clear in saying THREE unclean spirits- even going into detail to tell us their individual names?You guys are still applying the "rules" of the true Godhead to this demonic false trinity. Theres a reason whys its false you know.

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
(Red_Letters88;58436)
You know what, I was almost settled on this one...but this verse is clear. No where in scripture are we told that the mere "offices" of satan will be destroyed. This verse is clear in letting us know that each are seperate and dealt with at different times. We must remember this is the false trinity- therefore we cant line this up with the true Godhead.
Of course it doesn't line up with the Trinity, but many will see it and think that it is the trinity. Many people, the vast majority of the Christian Church is going to be deceived by the imitation. And they, Christians, are going to bow down and worship at his feet (= apostasy). The three are not going to be wearing long red underwear. They will likely be looking very sharp. And this is going to happen sooner than many think.

Red_Letters88

Jan 5, 2008
(tomwebster;58440)
Of course it doesn't line up with the Trinity, but many will see it and think that it is the trinity. Many people, the vast majority of the Christian Church is going to be deceived by the imitation. And they, Christians, are going to bow down and worship at his feet (= apostasy). The three are not going to be wearing long red underwear. They will likely be looking very sharp. And this is going to happen sooner than many think.
Heres my point: Even you agree this is a false trinity mocking the Godhead. In the Godhead we have 3 (persons) yet One God. So in the FALSE trinity- what makes it false? I say the thing that makes it false is the fact that you are all treating the 3 as One. Understanding the false trinity or not, it has nothing to do with being deceived with the antichrist or the real coming of the Lord- thats a completely different understanding.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Red_Letters88;58436)
(1 of 3 Martyrs;58425)
This is classic because I had forgotten about that verse, but what is funny is that it again disproves your doctrine.Rev 16:13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs [come] out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophetSo the 3 are clearly differentiated as 3 separate persons. (no not 3 offices) the word office is only injected by you
You know what, I was almost settled on this one...but this verse is clear. No where in scripture are we told that the mere "offices" of satan will be destroyed. This verse is clear in letting us know that each are seperate and dealt with at different times. We must remember this is the false trinity- therefore we cant line this up with the true Godhead.You know I love you, but it appears to me that you are being hit by two sides and YOU are THE ball. I have been there before... scriptures never say that Satan is three people, nor does it talk about God being three people.One main villain, One main good guy. One shall lose his soul, One shall be the victor. One that seeketh himself, One that seeketh He that sent Him. One that speaketh Lies, One that only speaks Truth. One is a false prohet, One is a Prophet.One is a dragon that speaketh like a Lamb, One is a Lamb.One is Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil, One is Tree of Life.One is Darkness, One is Light.One is below, One is above.One is Hate, One is Love.One is a raven, One is a dove.One is Anti-Christ, One is Christ.

Red_Letters88

Jan 5, 2008
(thesuperjag;58442)
You know I love you, but it appears to me that you are being hit by two sides and YOU are THE ball. I have been there before... scriptures never say that Satan is three people, nor does it talk about God being three people.
Exactly

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
God expects us to read more than one verse He tells you who the man is in Isa.14:12 he is lucifer a study on Satans names in scripture will give all his names, he would have expected that read rev 12 He says if you have wisdom you will figure out who the is man its the man of sin of, the son of pertdiition. So what we throw out all the other scriptures of which there are many many telling us who it is for two we do not get or decide we are missing something. Once you come to understand the tribulation is in two seprate 1/2 's each lasting 3 1/2 years (they are shortened but thats another topic) you can start to see. that these are his different roles he plays they are seprate for a reason but you have to understand more about the tribulation Revelation 12:7 "And there was war in heaven: Mi'-cha-el and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,,"Revelation 12:8 "And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heavenRevelation 12:9 "And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Sa'-tan, which deceived the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him."Revelation 12:10 "And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power [authority] of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night."This is why Satan's other name is "the accuser", for he continually stands before God's throne accusing all the saints of God.Revelation 12:12 "Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time."Revelation 12:13 "And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child."

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Red_Letters88;58443)
(thesuperjag;58442)
You know I love you, but it appears to me that you are being hit by two sides and YOU are THE ball. I have been there before... scriptures never say that Satan is three people, nor does it talk about God being three people.
ExactlyGuess you aren't reading the entire thing or you aren't getting it. Read so slow and see if you can get it. So don't try to nitpick my quote either.

Red_Letters88

Jan 5, 2008
(kriss;58444)
God expects us to read more than one verse He tells you who the man is in Isa.14:12 he is lucifer a study on Satans names in scripture will give all his names, he would have expected that read rev 12 He says if you have wisdom you will figure out who the is man its the man of sin of, the son of pertdiition. So what we throw out all the other scriptures of which there are many many telling us who it is for two we do not get or decide we are missing something. Once you come to understand the tribulation is in two seprate 1/2 's each lasting 3 1/2 years (they are shortened but thats another topic) you can start to see. that these are his different roles he plays they are seprate for a reason but you have to understand more about the tribulation Revelation 12:7 "And there was war in heaven: Mi'-cha-el and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,,"Revelation 12:8 "And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heavenRevelation 12:9 "And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Sa'-tan, which deceived the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him."Revelation 12:10 "And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power [authority] of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night."This is why Satan's other name is "the accuser", for he continually stands before God's throne accusing all the saints of God.Revelation 12:12 "Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time."Revelation 12:13 "And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child."
I never said the Dragon isnt Satan- I just cant find any scritpture to show that the false prophet and the beast are also satan. Once again, whats the point in calling it a false trinity- if it lines up perfectly with the real one? Also Kriss, havent you said before that the "Beast" is the type of one world governing system? Now you say its actually satan?

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I do not know this for a fact maybe Tom does but I would bet you dimes to dollars the word "And" is not even in the manuscripts but was added by the translators Rev 16:13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs [come] out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Red_Letters88;58446)
I never said the Dragon isnt Satan- I just cant find any scritpture to show that the false prophet and the beast are also satan. Once again, whats the point in calling it a false trinity- if it lines up perfectly with the real one? Also Kriss, havent you said before that the "Beast" is the type of one world governing system? Now you say its actually satan?
Read post #52. I just gave out the answer...(kriss;58447)
I do not know this for a fact maybe Tom does but I would bet you dimes to dollars the word "And" is not even in the manuscripts but was added by the translators Rev 16:13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs [come] out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet
I'm pretty sure the word AND is there to make the English more readable... actually a readable run-on sentences. And it does get annoying sometimes... like John 1:1.

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
(kriss;58447)
Yes, the "and" is there and it is a polysyndeton. The book is full of them.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
So you dont believe Isa 14: 12-16 that Lucifer is the man? What man the man of sin in 2 thess that son of Perdition (again there is only one Son of perdition) judged to be utterly destroyedand who is this man he is the beast the number of his name is 6 6 6 Satan if you read the verse's I just gave you gets kicked from heaven at the End of the 5th trump this issues in the 6th the sixth trump is the tribulation and only one is coming to pretend to be christ he comes at the 6th trump he is the beast, he is the dragon,he is Lucifer, he is the man,he is the son of perdition,he is the man of sin,he is the accuser, he is coming as the false prophet. he is the devil. Honestly I have to ask how many times and ways we have to told before we can put this all together We are told of no one Else in scripture that fits all of these names

Status
Not open for further replies.