Two White Horses

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Letters88

Jan 5, 2008
(tomwebster;58450)
Yes, the "and" is there and it is a polysyndeton. The book is full of them.
Oh ok, the ol' lets not trust in the english translation trick again? Everytime something doesnt add up- we claim the Spirit of Truth was a lousy translator. It says three not one.

Red_Letters88

Jan 5, 2008
(kriss;58451)
So you dont believe Isa 14: 12-16 that Lucifer is the man? What man the man of sin in 2 thess that son of Perdition (again there is only one Son of perdition) judged to be utterly destroyedand who is this man he is the beast the number of his name is 6 6 6 Satan if you read the verse's I just gave you gets kicked from heaven at the End of the 5th trump this issues in the 6th the sixth trump is the tribulation and only one is coming to pretend to be christ he comes at the 6th trump he is the beast, he is the dragon,he is Lucifer, he is the man,he is the son of perdition,he is the man of sin,he is the accuser, he is coming as the false prophet. he is the devil. Honestly I have to ask how many times and ways we have to told before we can put this all together We are told of no one Else in scripture that fits all of these names
Again, I ask for scripture showing us that the beast and false prophet is the same as the dragon. You see nobody else to fit those names because you are so convinced that there are not 3 evil spirits that will do these things. If you start with believing that the Dragon is all of them, then the rest wont line up.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Red_Letters88;58453)
(tomwebster;58450)
Yes, the "and" is there and it is a polysyndeton. The book is full of them.
Oh ok, the ol' lets not trust in the english translation trick again? Everytime something doesnt add up- we claim the Spirit of Truth was a lousy translator. It says three not one.They are titles, not people.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number [is] Six hundred threescore [and] six. Now if you read Isa14:12-16 you will see this man is Lucifer who deceived the nations these verse's in Isa. 14 takes place at Christ second coming. The 6 6 6 is the the sixth trump(the tribulation) the 6th seal 6th vial these all speak of Satan Who gives you the Mark ?Let me ask you this what is the role of the false prophet? Is it not to claim to be christ this is the Abomination of Desolation spoken of by Daniel that the Antichrist (the pretender) stands on the Temple mount and declares himself God. this is the mid point of the tribulation and where the role changes to false prophet what would you call the man who dares to claim he is God if not a false prophet that is the Antchrist

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
(Red_Letters88;58453)
Oh ok, the ol' lets not trust in the english translation trick again? Everytime something doesnt add up- we claim the Spirit of Truth was a lousy translator. It says three not one.
??? I was just telling Kriss that the word "and" was a polysyndeton, Po'ly-syn'de-ton; or, Many Ands (Genesis 22:9,11. Joshua 7:24. Luke 14:21). The repetition of the word "and" at the beginning of successive clauses, each independent, important, and emphatic, with no climax at the end ...

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Red_Letters88;58456)
(thesuperjag;58455)
They are titles, not people.
says who?The book is full of titles...even God explains His own symbolic. Star is a title, Tree of (fill in the blank) is a title, serpent is a title, dogs is a title, scrorpions is a title...

Red_Letters88

Jan 5, 2008
(kriss;58457)
Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number [is] Six hundred threescore [and] six. Now if you read Isa14:12-16 you will see this man is Lucifer who deceived the nations these verse's in Isa. 14 takes place at Christ second coming. The 6 6 6 is the the sixth trump(the tribulation) the 6th seal 6th vial these all speak of Satan Who gives you the Mark ?Let me ask you this what is the role of the false prophet? Is it not to claim to be christ this is the Abomination of Desolation spoken of by Daniel that the Antichrist (the pretender) stands on the Temple mount and declares himself God. this is the mid point of the tribulation and where the role changes to false prophet what would you call the man who dares to claim he is God if not a false prophet that is the Antchrist
Just because they share a common goal does not mean they are one. Why is it so difficult to see that the antichrist (a man) will be empowered by the dragon.

Red_Letters88

Jan 5, 2008
(thesuperjag;58459)
The book is full of titles...even God explains His own symbolic. Star is a title, Tree of (fill in the blank) is a title, serpent is a title, dogs is a title, scrorpions is a title...
thats not what I asked....where does it ever say that the 3 names in Rev are just titles. Since when were titles treated and judged individually.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Because Isa. tells us the man is lucifer the book also tells us that Satan is kicked from heaven it also tells us Only one wants to set himself above God. He wants to be God he has always wanted to be god sense the day he rebelled. God only has one enemy he has batteled from the begining Tell me what man are you going to believe is christ remember he has supernatural powers and the wholeworld Muslim,christian, jew will be willing to follow him. tell me what leader of the world that is just a man do you think everyone will worship

Red_Letters88

Jan 5, 2008
(kriss;58463)
Because Isa. tells us the man is lucifer the book also tells us that Satan is kicked from heaven it also tells us Only one wants to set himself above God. He wants to be God he has always wanted to be god sense the day he rebelled. God only has one enemy he has batteled from the begining Tell me what man are you going to believe is christ remember he has supernatural powers and the wholeworld Muslim,christian, jew will be willing to follow him. tell me what leader of the world that is just a man do you think everyone will worship
Kriss, I never claimed the antichrist was just a man. I believe he will be empowered by satan himself. With that power- that sets him way above any other human.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Red_Letters88;58460)
(kriss;58457)
Just because they share a common goal does not mean they are one. Why is it so difficult to see that the antichrist (a man) will be empowered by the dragon...... Brandon .....Why is it so hard so hard for you to accept that Satan is a great copycat of everything of God?(Red_Letters88;58462)
(thesuperjag;58459)
The book is full of titles...even God explains His own symbolic. Star is a title, Tree of (fill in the blank) is a title, serpent is a title, dogs is a title, scrorpions is a title...
thats not what I asked....where does it ever say that the 3 names in Rev are just titles. Since when were titles treated and judged individually.They're all over the bible. The NT is easier to see.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
If you can not yet see how this all fits together like a glove and makes all scripture about this clear just set it aside... It will come ... Im more concerned that you all understand he that comes first is the fake reguardless of who you think he is The only reason this matters is that you understand how great the delusion will be it can not be pulled off by a mere man thats why God goes to great links to lead all roads(names) back to Satan himself and understanding his roles requires understanding the events of the tribulation.

1 of 3 Martyrs

Feb 4, 2008
Red,You can see the gymnastics required to make their doctrine work.I'll go with the plainly declared Word of God, thank you.The Son of perdition has father's, as only a man can (per Daniel) and his spiritual father is Satan, the dragon who is clearly defined in as a separate person twice in Rev.The man of sin is a man.anthrōposanth'-ro-posFrom G435 and ὤψ ōps (the countenance; from G3700); manfaced, that is, a human being: - certain, man.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Right 1 of 3 we should come up with your Nephew talk about gymnastics and coming up with your own doctrine. And what was your reason ? oh yeah what his name means

Red_Letters88

Jan 5, 2008
(kriss;58466)
If you can not yet see how this all fits together like a glove and makes all scripture about this clear just set it aside... It will come ... Im more concerned that you all understand he that comes first is the fake reguardless of who you think he is The only reason this matters is that you understand how great the delusion will be it can not be pulled off by a mere man thats why God goes to great links to lead all roads(names) back to Satan himself and understanding his roles requires understanding the events of the tribulation.
Actually Kriss, I can see how the deception would be even stronger on those who are waiting for a "spirit that has the "appearance" of flesh" When in reality- the one who will drag people into these lies, will be one of us (seemingly) Just a thought

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(1 of 3 Martyrs;58467)
Red,You can see the gymnastics required to make their doctrine work.I'll go with the plainly declared Word of God, thank you.The Son of perdition has father's, as only a man can (per Daniel) and his spiritual father is Satan, the dragon who is clearly defined in as a separate person twice in Rev.The man of sin is a man.anthrōposanth'-ro-posFrom G435 and ὤψ ōps (the countenance; from G3700); manfaced, that is, a human being: - certain, man.
Gymnastics? That's an assumption. To put a human as THE man of sin, to deny Christ as Saviour of the world, (John 4:42, I John 4:14) the Saviour of ALL men. (I Timothy 4:10)

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(Red_Letters88;58464)
Kriss, I never claimed the antichrist was just a man. I believe he will be empowered by satan himself. With that power- that sets him way above any other human.
OK, tell me if you see some regular guy performing miracles and claiming to be christ are you going to worship him or just think he is doing some magic tricks and lost his mind? Im telling you he will fake christ second coming the whole world wonders after the beast he will be seen coming from the sky just like we would think christ will returnLook at what Luke says Luk 10:18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. Now compare with Christs true comingLuk 17:24 For as the lightning, that lighteneth out of the one [part] under heaven, shineth unto the other [part] under heaven; so shall also the Son of man be in his day. This is noregular human man it is Satan appearing as a man as many angels dobut the man he will be pretending to be is Jesus christ

1 of 3 Martyrs

Feb 4, 2008
(kriss;58469)
Right 1 of 3 we should come up with your Nephew talk about gymnastics and coming up with your own doctrine. And what was your reason ? oh yeah what his name means
Again going personal, when clearly defeated.My nephew is a non issue here. but just to clarify. I did not conclude anything about Victor ever. When the truth was revealed to me, I wasnt even aware that the end times were upon us. And I was not yet saved. First my eyes were opened, then the truth about Victor and Aaron was revealed.Then after the revelation came, all the signs and their meanings where taught to me. Not the other way around.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Like I said its not one scripture its putting together the Entire puzzel from all scriptures and understanding the events of the tribulation and who Satan is his goal and the great degree of the deception about to come upon the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.