UFO do they exisit?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
(wre2wre;68014)
What if UFO exisit?Will this change our belive on god?What do you think?:sign:
Sure they exist, read about them in Ezekiel.

cedarhart

When good men do nothing, evil will triumph.Take a
Nov 17, 2008
Chapter 1 and use your imagination and try to picture it from Ezekiel's observation and consider the times he lived in.

Dagda

Dec 10, 2008
Nonsense, there's no such thing as a UFO. All flying objects throughout human history have been immediately identifiable.

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
Yes, they exist but are demonic many of them. Poltergeists are another similar phenomenon as I have experienced lately. I don't know how some people can be atheists and challenge us on these forums. Wait until they see some of these things. They would just "you-know-what" in their pants. Well, all I can say is I'm glad I have brown carpets if they came by here.
biggrin.gif
As the Warrens stated, you will never see an atheist in a haunted house.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Yes they exist thats in Gods Word ...What are they is the question ... they are NOT aliens from some distant galaxie or God would have told us ..He has fore told us all things .. What we must understand from scripture ... That Satan with the fallen Angels are returning they may lie and say they are some other life form but they are not they are the watchers ... They will return... I believe this is the way they will attempt to fool mankind ... In the days of old they claimed to be the gods of mythology ...An the anceint people believed them to be gods ...In our day we would not believe these claims ...but we would believe a lie that they are some Alien life form come to save our planet Never believe this we have one savior the Lord Jesus Christ and he wont return until after this great delusion of Satan and his fallen angels comes upon the earth we call this the tribulation ...