UFO'S Fact or Fiction

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Are You A Believer In The Possibility Of Life Elsewhere?

• Total voters

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
UFOs could be:

1. A misunderstood part of the universe.
2. Artificial intelligence looking for life
3. Biological beings who are extremely advanced.

The fact that they haven’t made contact with us, is concerning. UFOs have been depicted by paintings in caves of early humans. So this “observation” by them bothers me.

Reactions: LouisWilliams

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
G
UFOs could be:

The fact that they haven’t made contact with us, is concerning. UFOs have been depicted by paintings in caves of early humans. So this “observation” by them bothers me.
Go to YouTube search for Chuck Missler UFOs.

Here’s a short one from Mark Eastman to get started:

Reactions: TLHKAJ

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for the clip @Curtis . I don’t worship UFOs by the way, while I realize that there are UFO cults.
Extraterrestrial life is something that doesn’t shake my foundation in faith, in Jesus or God. I think of extraterrestrials as beings who are probably looking for God too. I don’t confuse them with the Divine basically. Not sure why so many Christians think of Aliens as Satanic creatures though.
Maybe because of UFO cults?

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for the clip @Curtis . I don’t worship UFOs by the way, while I realize that there are UFO cults.
Extraterrestrial life is something that doesn’t shake my foundation in faith, in Jesus or God. I think of extraterrestrials as beings who are probably looking for God too. I don’t confuse them with the Divine basically. Not sure why so many Christians think of Aliens as Satanic creatures though.
Maybe because of UFO cults?
Well, for one, there are so many who have thwarted "alien" abductions using the name of Jesus.

And myself (as well as others like me) ...have had experiences with UFOs that were part of the MK Ultra programming I endured. In my experience, I have seen nephilim. I know these "aliens" are physical, flesh and blood nephilim/hybrids....a perversion of the perfect human bloodline God created. (Refer to Noah, being found "perfect in his generations." He had no nephilim blood on his lineage.)

liafailrock

Jul 4, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
UFOs could be:

There could be a 4th: Some Christians believe in the hybrid theory of Genesis 6 where angels cohabited with women and made biological freaks (the bible calls them Nephilim), thus the reason for the flood. The bible says there were giants after that which was the reason God had Israel eventually conquer that land (plus he gave it as a promise to Abraham). If this is true, aliens may be partly human of sorts advanced enough to dwell elsewhere. I don't know if it's true or not, but Zeta Reticuli are one of those star systems. It's interesting to note that these double star system are both solar analogues. And maybe that's why Jesus said, "as in the days of Noah...." so who knows? I don't want to creep anyone out before bed, but IMO if so, these things are demonic and not friendly.

Reactions: GaryAnderson

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I say fiction. The only intelligent life form in all of creation is here on earth.

When Moses threw down his staff and it became a viper, Pharaoh's magicians were able to produce vipers also by the power of Satan.

I say the beings that produced the vipers are the same beings producing ufo's, and for a reason.
I agree. UFO's are Satanic manifestations.

Reactions: Truman

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
UFOs could be:

Its because they're objective is to deceive us.