UFO'S Fact or Fiction

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Are You A Believer In The Possibility Of Life Elsewhere?

• Total voters

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Bible says that in the beginning that God created the heavens and the earth and on the sixth day that He created humans,.. but it doesn't say whether or not He created life elsewhere.

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I say fiction. The only intelligent life form in all of creation is here on earth.

When Moses threw down his staff and it became a viper, Pharaoh's magicians were able to produce vipers also by the power of Satan.

I say the beings that produced the vipers are the same beings producing ufo's, and for a reason.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Angels are very intelligent beings. They were around and perhaps involved in the creation of matter, the laws of physics, all of creation.
Some angels rebelled against God. The bene ha elohim (sons of God) of Genesis 6 were, I believe, watcher angels. Their job was to keep an eye on man (male and female, Genesis 1:27), and apparently were able to become perfectly formed humans when they walked among man. God could do that.
Anyway, bad watcher angels thought that the daughters of man looked good and came down and had sex with them. The offspring were called the Nephilim. Some were giants, but all types of monsters came as a result of these genetic super-scientists. Things eventually got so bad that God sent the flood to wipe out all of the genetic freaks. Noah, however, still retained perfect genetics.
Anyway, the dead Nephilim spirits became known as demons. God imprisoned 90% of them, but allowed 10% to remain on earth.
Together with fallen angels, they have built amazing craft, known as U.F.O.s. I've seen photographic proof of these beings throughout our solar system. Specifically, Google Mars shows many artificially-constructed underground entrances that are miles across. :)

Reactions: Curtis

Michael1985

Sep 30, 2020
British Columbia
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I consider it possible that life could exist elsewhere, but I don't think it's at all theologically relevant. I am extremely skeptical about such life ever even remotely coming close to visiting Earth, and I'd say pretty much all occurrences are misidentifications of natural objects or top-secret military craft and tests.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There could be, in my opinion, life on other planets throughout the universe.
Why else would God make so many galaxies?
God is so much bigger than our planet.
God is so much bigger than our theologies.
God is awesome beyond our understanding!
Revelation 14:6
upload_2021-4-25_3-8-58.png
He exists in eternity...what does that mean, no beginning and no end?
How can that be?
"I am what I am, a child of the great, 'I Am,' by the blood of the Lamb, the Lamb, who was slain."
Before the foundation of the earth...how can that be?
Our natural mind is so limited.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I consider it possible that life could exist elsewhere, but I don't think it's at all theologically relevant. I am extremely skeptical about such life ever even remotely coming close to visiting Earth, and I'd say pretty much all occurrences are misidentifications of natural objects or top-secret military craft and tests.
Every wonder what black holes are and why God made them? Something to ponder.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hebrews 1:2 in the KJV uses the plural form "worlds" but I think that might be referring to other planets. In Job, long even before Columbus, it states that the earth is round. They had to have some kind of idea about things. They certainly were not dumb.

I have always wondered what was at the edge of the universe.

Maybe you could walk through it and end up to the other side or maybe it is just a Truman Show kind of wall or my dream wish, a straight up Narnia closet with endless pepperoni Hot Pockets.

Anyway, since UFO sightings keep popping up on the news, I'm waiting for a false flag alien attack.

Reactions: Mosheli and Jostler

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Since the universe is created, I believe there is an end to it.
The plague, everything else, U.F.O.s...I wonder if there's a connection?
If so, it's probably really complex.

Reactions: DuckieLady