UFO'S Fact or Fiction

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Are You A Believer In The Possibility Of Life Elsewhere?

• Total voters

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is beautiful. Isn't he wonderful!

:):):):) What a great blessing.

I enjoyed this talk with you and I thank you for this conversation. I better get to bed but may the Lord be with you and I hope you have a great night. :D
He is wonderful:) so thorough...complete. perhaps we can continue another day. Bless you sis, I pray you will experience the rest of the righteous tonight in a new and deeper way :)

Reactions: DuckieLady

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Our lives are like a vapor blown in the wind It will be over quickly Jesus will take care of our body not a problem, our Soul is safe in him, and our Spirit has eternal Life, its all complete in Jesus nothing to worry about

Colossians 1:27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory

We are complete in him jostler, why downplay the Cross and try to make people look to themselves

6 As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him:

7 Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving.

8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power

In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

Reactions: DuckieLady

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Actually it kind of does. You don't read specific mention of the angelic host and on what day they were created, but in the creation account you have: "14 Then God said, “Let there be lights in the firmament of the heavens to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs and seasons, and for days and years; 15 and let them be for lights in the firmament of the heavens to give light on the earth”; and it was so. 16 Then God made two great lights: the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night. He made the stars also. 17 God set them in the firmament of the heavens to give light on the earth, 18 and to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness. And God saw that it was good. 19 So the evening and the morning were the fourth day." Genesis 1:14-19.
Now the plainest interpretation of these verses on the physical side of existence is that this passage just describes the creation of the sun, moon, and stars. Yet, why use such descriptive language instead of saying "God made the sun, moon, and stars?" And how do inanimate objects rule anything? This passage has been used throughout known history as a support for the practice of astrology and also as a basis of luciferian esoteric doctrine. I've heard some Christians say that even the gospel is written in the stars if you know how to read them.
I place no value or trust in astrology, but it seems likely that the Maggi may have used this arcane science to identify the birth of Christ and the location of His birth. Given that the constellations are human mental constructs that assign earthly creatures to collections of luminous points in the sky, you would expect some sort of stories, fictitious or otherwise to be associated with them. However, I think that God, through the use of that peculiar language in Genesis, was teaching us something on a spiritual level beyond the simple physical meaning.
A simple part of my own biblical hermeneutics when studying scripture, let's say an expansion on conventional theological hermeneutics, is that since we know that God is not a god of confusion, then the language He inspired should remain consistent throughout the scriptures regardless of the authors. When you look at scripture this way it will change your perception of some passages significantly while others will seem exactly as they've been understood for centuries.
If you do a word search or use a full concordance to do a word study of the words star and light, you'll find that star is often used in association with angelic and demonic beings. If you apply this idea with Genesis 1:14-19, then the passage is also describing the creation of the angelic host prior to the creation of man.
I wouldn't be dogmatic about it, but what little we find about the angels and heavenly host in scripture, including the New Testament tends to verify that conclusion. As in:
Who makes His angels spirits, His ministers a flame of fire. Psalm 104:4
Bless the Lord, all you His hosts, You ministers of His, who do His pleasure. Psalm 103:21
And take heed, lest you lift your eyes to heaven, and when you see the sun, the moon, and the stars, all the host of heaven, you feel driven to worship them and serve them, which the Lord your God has given to all the peoples under the whole heaven as a heritage. Deuteronomy 4:19
Are not all angels ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation? Hebrews 1:14
There are many more verses that taken together suggest that the heavenly host, represented by stars, were given responsibility over nations and peoples and elemental forces to guide humanity until the appearance and reign of God's Son, our Lord Jesus Christ.
The Angels clearly manifest as physical beings in scripture, yet scripture calls them spirits and in one famous passage a fallen cherub is called a man. They are created beings meant to serve God and man, and in the strictest sense are extraterrestrials whose abode is the heavens.
I heard a rumor from a UFO enthusiast that the astronauts on one of our early moon missions claimed to have seen a group of extraterrestrial humanoid beings standing on a ridge observing them. Why wouldn't the Angels whose domain is the heavens take an interest in manned missions leaving the Earth ( the domain of man) to enter and explore their domain? Why wouldn't those same angels assigned to minister to men on Earth, take a serious interest in our advanced wartime technology and our ability to annihilate ourselves?
Look up a book by Jonathan Gray....Sting of the Scorpion. It is a fascinating read about the early understanding of the constellations and how they depicted the gospel...1000s of years before the invention of astrology. You will be able to download it, among others if you wish, at beforeus.com

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
As for aliens. There are hints in scripture in both Hebrews and Job, that there are other worlds and that representatives from them meet in council with God. Satan was at one if those meetings representing earth. At least he thought so until it was pointed out to him that there were some, notably Job, that didn't agree with his claim to rulership.
That being the case, there is no reason to suppose that those worlds fell into rebellion as was the case here. Satan was cast down to the earth. There is no suggestion he was given permission to tempt the other worlds, and if he did, there is no suggestion he succeeded.
So if the other worlds did not fall, and are watching proceedings here no doubt with a great deal of interest, ( us being a showcase to the universe... Can't remember where scripture says that) why would those sinless observers want to come here, even if God permitted it?
So. Yes, I believe there are other populated worlds. No doubt on that in my mind.
I do not believe they are permitted to come here... Even if they wanted to. I believe in the future we shall visit them, explaining our experience of the mercy and grace of God, an attribute of the love of God they cannot know.
UFOs? Demonic light shows. Entertainment and distractions for the masses.

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh boy.

... the Bible explains clearly who the members of God's divine court are. The "bene elohim" are not aliens from other worlds. They are created spiritual beings that live in the spiritual realm.

Reactions: Truman and TLHKAJ

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Backlit, not all UFOS are demonic manifestations. There are very real, three dimensional, physical craft out there. Those "ships" have been seen by many, handled by many. But they are manufactured by human hands....not "aliens"

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Jlentz

May 6, 2021
Usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Angels are very intelligent beings. They were around and perhaps involved in the creation of matter, the laws of physics, all of creation.
Some angels rebelled against God. The bene ha elohim (sons of God) of Genesis 6 were, I believe, watcher angels. Their job was to keep an eye on man (male and female, Genesis 1:27), and apparently were able to become perfectly formed humans when they walked among man. God could do that.
Anyway, bad watcher angels thought that the daughters of man looked good and came down and had sex with them. The offspring were called the Nephilim. Some were giants, but all types of monsters came as a result of these genetic super-scientists. Things eventually got so bad that God sent the flood to wipe out all of the genetic freaks. Noah, however, still retained perfect genetics.
Anyway, the dead Nephilim spirits became known as demons. God imprisoned 90% of them, but allowed 10% to remain on earth.
Together with fallen angels, they have built amazing craft, known as U.F.O.s. I've seen photographic proof of these beings throughout our solar system. Specifically, Google Mars shows many artificially-constructed underground entrances that are miles across. :)
What angels rebelled?

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scripture doesn't say that.

Which scripture are you reading? That's practically the whole entire Bible that Satan was an angel who rebelled and was banished from Heaven and wrecked havoc on the world. o_O

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Which scripture are you reading? That's practically the whole entire Bible that Satan was an angel who rebelled and was banished from Heaven and wrecked havoc on the world. o_O
Not yet, but soon!

Matthew 24:21 (NKJV)
21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You don't believe that book is real do ya? Really!?
I support the book of Enoch, but there are many books outside of the canon of scripture that I have not read. The gospel of Thomas is a fraud. Do your research and then we can talk.

Jlentz

May 6, 2021
Usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As for aliens. There are hints in scripture in both Hebrews and Job, that there are other worlds and that representatives from them meet in council with God. Satan was at one if those meetings representing earth. At least he thought so until it was pointed out to him that there were some, notably Job, that didn't agree with his claim to rulership.
That being the case, there is no reason to suppose that those worlds fell into rebellion as was the case here. Satan was cast down to the earth. There is no suggestion he was given permission to tempt the other worlds, and if he did, there is no suggestion he succeeded.
So if the other worlds did not fall, and are watching proceedings here no doubt with a great deal of interest, ( us being a showcase to the universe... Can't remember where scripture says that) why would those sinless observers want to come here, even if God permitted it?
So. Yes, I believe there are other populated worlds. No doubt on that in my mind.
I do not believe they are permitted to come here... Even if they wanted to. I believe in the future we shall visit them, explaining our experience of the mercy and grace of God, an attribute of the love of God they cannot know.
UFOs? Demonic light shows. Entertainment and distractions for the masses.
Satan was never in heaven that I can find