UK first Western country in the world to approve a Covid-19 Vaccine

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is some recent critical news that should scare the daylights out of the vaccine-promoters.
Doctors Raise Alarm Over Covid Vaccine Linked to Infertility

1940's WONDER Drug...synthetic estrogen
DEA - diethylstilbestrol.

Marketed to millions of young pregnant women....
Pregnant? Pre-Natal pills, shots.
Sounds like, peddled like, a boost in vitamins and minerals...since the growing fetus will be leaching the mother's vitamins and minerals.

The pre-natal pills and shots were infused with DEA...on the Premise the DEA was a deterrent to prevent miscarriages.

What the DEA caused IS miscarriages of mothers own daughters, own pregnancies, 20+ years later. (As well as rare forms of cervial cancers in young girls born of mothers who took DEA).

What a sham! Millions of young women thrilled to be pregnant in the 1960's... miscarriage after miscarriage and broken hearted.

Late 1950's - Thalidomide introduced....
For anxiety, trouble sleeping, morning sickness...
Miscarriages abounded.
Baby's reaching term, born with mild to monsterous deformities.

Glory to God,
Taken

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1940's WONDER Drug...synthetic estrogen
DEA - diethylstilbestrol.

Marketed to millions of young pregnant women....
Pregnant? Pre-Natal pills, shots.
Sounds like, peddled like, a boost in vitamins and minerals...since the growing fetus will be leaching the mother's vitamins and minerals.

The pre-natal pills and shots were infused with DEA...on the Premise the DEA was a deterrent to prevent miscarriages.

What the DEA caused IS miscarriages of mothers own daughters, own pregnancies, 20+ years later. (As well as rare forms of cervial cancers in young girls born of mothers who took DEA).

What a sham! Millions of young women thrilled to be pregnant in the 1960's... miscarriage after miscarriage and broken hearted.

Late 1950's - Thalidomide introduced....
For anxiety, trouble sleeping, morning sickness...
Miscarriages abounded.
Baby's reaching term, born with mild to monsterous deformities.

Glory to God,
Taken
You do know that you really don't understand what happened with these drugs and the horrible side effects....

In Both of these cases it really was manufacturing error... not the original drug itself.

I know that chemistry at this level is complicated and beyond most people's understanding...but if molecules are put together in the wrong fashion they can appear to be correct but have serious complications. Such is the case in what you just were talking about. It wasn't the original drug itself...it was when they were handed off to a third party manufacturer to produce for them under their label that the problems arose and people got hurt.
Such is the difference between drug makers and drug creators. And if you actually did some real research into what you were spouting off as fact you would know that. Looking for five minutes on google to find the latest in scare tactics isn't research. It's rhetoric.

I've had several friends who were born with the birth defects from these drugs over the years. One coming to mind as a computer programmer...(no legs or arms) he has really put voice recognition software through it's paces.

A lot of people got hurt from those mishaps...and it wasn't limited to those who took the drugs either. And most of the people hurt were hurt by these same half truths you are spouting now.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm more than happy there are antivaxers and vaccine avoiders and delayers....

It allows me to get mine.

Glad you find my Rejecting the Vaccine an advantage for you.

I guess they don't care about getting post-covid brain fog.

No guessing necessary... recovery from trama TO Pre-optimum Health is part of recovery.

Maybe we could try a new campaign where we tell people that Hemlock is the cure for covid. It's not poison but a real cure....muah ha ha ha. (Evil laugh)

Yep, sounds wicked and evil.
No issue. I wouldn't take your ill advise any more than a scientists ill advice.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You do know that you really don't understand what happened with these drugs and the horrible side effects....

Yes I do know.
They negatively effected the fetus' of pregnant woman.
They stopped prescribing them to pregnant women.

And if you actually did some real research into what you were spouting off as fact you would know that.

There is nothing I said that was not a fact.

And most of the people hurt were hurt by these same half truths you are spouting now.

The facts I was speaking about were specific years and specifically about pregnant women and their female offspring.

No problem if you want to "spout off half Truths" regarding the chemical portions being a factor.

However I see you failed to include, a supposed "correction" to the chemical portions, and then once again (in the year of?) prescribed those drugs to pregnant women...

Sort of makes your claim insignificant.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More people die every day from Covid-19 than died in the World Trade Center...

And the World Trade Center attack led to a war...

But it could be stopped by a vaccine...

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is some recent critical news that should scare the daylights out of the vaccine-promoters.
No surprise. Bill gates "not for profit charity", Gates Foundation, promotes Eugenics. BG is behind the vaccine research in pretty much all big pharma locations. Money. They always need money for research. Infertility has to be one factor when BG is behind it.
Of course MSM is mum on those facts.

Bill Gates and the anti-fertility agent in African tetanus vaccine | SFAW NEWS

Sure this is a caricature of BG but everything in this video is on the record. I hope this video goes viral. BG is a devil. A very rich devil. Which is precisely the type that thinks they have the right to do to the poor what he and his foundation are doing.

Reactions: APAK and Enoch111

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Two nurses have had an allergic reaction. They have a history of allergic reactions, apparently to the extent that they carry an adrenaline auto injector with them. They have recovered OK.
The advice now is the people who have a history of allergic reactions should not use the vaccine.

R

Rita

Okay, I must admit this has given me a bit of a chuckle this morning.
My GP has said a resounding ‘ no ‘ for me to get this vaccine , because of the allergies I have and the fact that I carry an epi pen with me.
I do find that quite ironic really on one level.
Rita

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My GP has said a resounding ‘ no ‘ for me to get this vaccine , because of the allergies I have and the fact that I carry an epi pen with me.
Rita
Thanks for sharing this Rita. My wife also carries one of those 'epi pen' things. She has permanent damage to her and immune system from being on steroids for 20 years. Years ago when they tried to get her started on allergy injections she went into an asthma attack each time even though they decreased the dosage each time. Finally they gave up and told her no allergy injections. That gives us another clue on which way to go when the option comes up. Keep us in your prayer so we may hear from God on this to follow Him alone!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Crimson Contagion meet Event 201 2019 just prior to the Plan-demic

R

Rita

Hi Amadeus
I believe the reason for the ‘no ‘ is the fact that the Pfizer vaccine works in a new and different way to others.
Not sure about the other one from the USA, I have been keeping an eye on the Oxford one, which they do not appear to be rushing. It’s also only 3:00, compared with 28:00 and 25:00 with the other two. We don’t have to pay for them here, but it shows that one is not about making a profit. Rita

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Rita
@Rita Interesting medical advice there...

Reactions: Pearl

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Amadeus
I believe the reason for the ‘no ‘ is the fact that the Pfizer vaccine works in a new and different way to others.
Not sure about the other one from the USA, I have been keeping an eye on the Oxford one, which they do not appear to be rushing. It’s also only 3:00, compared with 28:00 and 25:00 with the other two. We don’t have to pay for them here, but it shows that one is not about making a profit. Rita
In a way you must be relieved Rita, that the decision has been made for you. God is good and you have been prevented for something that my have harmed you.

Reactions: Rita and Nancy
R

Rita

I had an appointment to have the vaccine on Saturday after work, we didn’t really have much time to think about it all. I had prayed about it all, but still did not have total peace with saying no or yes. There were personal reasons for saying yes, then the two workers had there reaction. I didn’t know whether I was in the severe reaction group, but it just made it difficult again to know what to do. I was quite relieved when the GP was so definite. I will now wait for the Oxford vaccine x
Rita

Reactions: Pearl

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Amadeus
Thanks Rita,
I printed your post #50 and my wife put in a call to one of our doctors for advice. When they first came out with flu shots years ago she got the flu. Fortunately she was much younger and stronger then. We will be super careful on this before deciding in favor of a vaccine. We have been very careful from day one about interaction with anyone and so far neither of us have been exposed. There is no available vaccine being pressed or even offered to us where we are yet.

Reactions: Rita

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I had an appointment to have the vaccine on Saturday after work, we didn’t really have much time to think about it all. I had prayed about it all, but still did not have total peace with saying no or yes. There were personal reasons for saying yes, then the two workers had there reaction. I didn’t know whether I was in the severe reaction group, but it just made it difficult again to know what to do. I was quite relieved when the GP was so definite. I will now wait for the Oxford vaccine x
Rita
@Rita Interesting comment; thanks...

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I will now wait for the Oxford vaccine x
What makes you think that the Oxford vaccine will be any better or any more effective? There is just as much deception in the UK -- perhaps more so -- than any other country.

Legitimate vaccines take years to develop and be thoroughly tested. But ever since Bill and Melinda Gates tainted the vaccine field, nothing can be accepted at face value.

The fact the coronvirus was a lab-manipulated virus which was going to generate huge political and financial benefits to evildoers should have already alerted everyone that the *quick-fix* vaccines would be as bogus as the pandemic. And now the UK is belatedly putting out warnings about the risks. Always too little and too late in that part of the world.