Ukraine’s army has been defeated; all that is left is mop-up

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Correct. The problem, however, is that the globalists will never let him have Ukraine. If the Russians do manage to take both Eastern and Western Ukraine, it will not be without a tremendous loss of life and military hardware, and months of slugging it out for every inch of territory in cities like Kyiv, Lviv, Kharkiv and Odessa, not to mention all the small towns along the way.

And do you know what's waiting for him if he ever succeeds? After the Russians have spent what would likely be well over a year fighting the Ukrainians tooth and nail, they would be staring NATO in the face. They are just sitting there on the Polish border waiting for them. IF Putin somehow annexed the entire country, you think NATO member nation states would just agree to it peacefully? The Russian army would then have an entirely new war to fight, against the entire Western world, after having expended itself for well over a year or two in urban warfare.

The one thing that might save them is if Putin starts employing tactical nuclear weapons on the battlefield. Not only would it eliminate the loss of life and equipment he is presently suffering, but it would also put some teeth behind his veiled threat to escalate things to a full-on nuclear war. That MIGHT be enough to secure a peace treaty in Russia's favor, but I think Western intelligence is embedded in the Russian military and they will know if he is bluffing or not. And since I don't think he's as nuts as Western media claims he is, I don't think he wants a nuclear war.

As things stand, I think this goes on indefinitely as a conventional war, with Russia slowly gaining territory but at a terrible cost financially. I think the globalist plan is to slowly drain the Russians economically, while reducing the rest of the world to poverty in the process, and using Putin as a scapegoat to blame it on.
Your analysis is science fiction, eastern Ukraine is gone, Odessa is one week away from defeat, the Azov battalion surrendered In Mariupol 1,026 soldiers

No ammunition or food supplies are reaching the war zones, Putin is only weeks away from victory in Ukraine

Keep listening to the Western MSM in propaganda, lies and deceit

The Ukranian Military is out of ammo and food supplies, they are done!

Russia controls the sea, borders, and the air space, Ukraine is finished!

Zelenskyy Surrender!

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not convinced anyone can be sure of why Putin is doing this. Russians have several centuries' worth of paranoia about their borders (sometimes for good reason). Many believe he's just decided to wait no longer to make his big mark. And I suppose that if he feels desperate and left with nothing to lose, there's always the big red button to be considered.

I'm of a mind that conspiracy theories can be manufactured with much greater frequency than they can be fact-checked and debunked or validated. Lots of folks seem like they can predict geopolitics better than they can discern spirits (I once had a forum member tell me in no uncertain terms that the Bible said Biden & Harris would never take office). I know it doesn't contribute much to the discussion but it just all seems to be way above my paygrade. I thought COVID was never going to live up to the hype. I never dreamed I would not only contract the virus, but end up getting jabbed 3 times over it. I feel China is largely to blame for that (for reasons that might surprise some folks).

Of course, people have a right to occupy their thoughts and their time with whatever they wish. Personally, my thinker doesn't function well enough to juggle much of current events with the furtherance of the Gospel. I know that isn't the case for everyone, though. Folks in my running circles have a saying: The trouble with things that distract from the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus is that they distract from the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.

Just another two cents worth of mine. :D

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lots of folks seem like they can predict geopolitics better than they can discern spirits (I once had a forum member tell me in no uncertain terms that the Bible said Biden & Harris would never take office).

I remember those days... and if "the Bible" supposedly said it, I'm pretty sure I know who you are referring to. I found him really bizarre. I think Truth7t7 is just sort of combatting Western press headlines (which he thinks I get my opinions from) with a batch of competing "press" slogans to make a point. But the guy you are referring to was actually serious, and would get insulting with anyone who disagreed with him, despite making quack statements and quack predictions with nearly ever post.

I could never tell if he was trolling or ignorant, because he would back things up with a particular theory of prophecy he invested in. It was as off as he was.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Correct. The problem, however, is that the globalists will never let him have Ukraine. If the Russians do manage to take both Eastern and Western Ukraine, it will not be without a tremendous loss of life and military hardware, and months of slugging it out for every inch of territory in cities like Kyiv, Lviv, Kharkiv and Odessa, not to mention all the small towns along the way.

And do you know what's waiting for him if he ever succeeds? After the Russians have spent what would likely be well over a year fighting the Ukrainians tooth and nail, they would be staring NATO in the face. They are just sitting there on the Polish border waiting for them. IF Putin somehow annexed the entire country, you think NATO member nation states would just agree to it peacefully? The Russian army would then have an entirely new war to fight, against the entire Western world, after having expended itself for well over a year or two in urban warfare.

The one thing that might save them is if Putin starts employing tactical nuclear weapons on the battlefield. Not only would it eliminate the loss of life and equipment he is presently suffering, but it would also put some teeth behind his veiled threat to escalate things to a full-on nuclear war. That MIGHT be enough to secure a peace treaty in Russia's favor, but I think Western intelligence is embedded in the Russian military and they will know if he is bluffing or not. And since I don't think he's as nuts as Western media claims he is, I don't think he wants a nuclear war.

As things stand, I think this goes on indefinitely as a conventional war, with Russia slowly gaining territory but at a terrible cost financially. I think the globalist plan is to slowly drain the Russians economically, while reducing the rest of the world to poverty in the process, and using Putin as a scapegoat to blame it on.
I dont see Russia using tactical nukes right now.
That will somewhat poison the land.
And they are not really in danger from NATO yet.
Putin said no nukes unless Russia is in imminent existential danger like being directly attacked by the NATO powers.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Russia is going to increase the war effort as needed.
Ukraine is right on the doorstep, it is not like Afghanistan.
I think Russian leaders view this as a survive or perish situation (like regime change and worse) if they had done nothing or the war fails for Russia. Putin has talked a lot about the morally corrupt and depraved western nations, he does not want those values worming into Russian society.

I see no backing down on the plan to keep Ukraine out of NATO.

Well it is too late ! Russia has adopted massive amounts of western debauchery!

Mega billionaires, discos casual sex, they lead the world as a% of population of alcoholics, materialism.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I dont see Russia using tactical nukes right now.
That will somewhat poison the land.
And they are not really in danger from NATO yet.
Putin said no nukes unless Russia is in imminent existential danger like being directly attacked by the NATO powers.

The only way Putin would be in danger from NATO is if he attacks a NATO nation. And he will use chemical or tactical nukes to save face.

Remember he has already lost 8 warships including his black sea flagship.

over 800 tanks
1500 armored vehicles over 140 jets and helicopters
125 MLRS launchers
And an entire army group of dead and injured!

His troops are undisciplined, demoralized and disobeying orders!

They were lied to about this war.
He has to bombard from a distance for more and more of his soldiers do not want to drive into a battle zone- they have been getting slaughtered!

Belarus has pulled its troop off teh table.

Putin is hiring pro-Russian Chechnya's and Syrians to help him fight!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Russia is going to increase the war effort as needed.
Ukraine is right on the doorstep, it is not like Afghanistan.
I think Russian leaders view this as a survive or perish situation (like regime change and worse) if they had done nothing or the war fails for Russia. Putin has talked a lot about the morally corrupt and depraved western nations, he does not want those values worming into Russian society.

I see no backing down on the plan to keep Ukraine out of NATO.
I Agree, it's not like Russia is fighting in some distant land like Syria, this is at their doorstep, and Putin isn't going to stop until all his objectives are accomplished

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Was he talking about tactical nukes or strategic ones?
I see Putin using Nuclear weapons in the event NATO enters the war, tactical weapons, with a kill radius of 1-2 miles, big enough to wipe out a city, like 1/10 that of Hiroshima

A wake up call for the west, and it's desire to come up against Russia at its doorstep

Last edited:

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Russia Continues to Grind Down the Ukrainian Military and Fuel Resources

Several interesting videos, Russian military trains, Eastern Ukrainians waving Russian flags. If you had lived in Eastern Ukraine and experienced what they did from Kiev, you would also be waiving Russian flags, people are shaped by the things that happen to them.

Reactions: Truth7t7

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Several interesting videos, Russian military trains, Eastern Ukrainians waving Russian flags. If you had lived in Eastern Ukraine and experienced what they did from Kiev, you would also be waiving Russian flags, people are shaped by the things that happen to them.
Latest News, 40-60 thousand Ukrainian military is dug in around the Donbas, its going to be a bloody next two weeks, I hope Zelenskyy surrenders for the young conscript sakes

Word is Russia has the 50-60 thousand surrounded, completely cut off from supplies, can't last over a couple weeks

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Oh you mean after the rebels in the Donbas got training from Russia and advanced weaponry from Russia and then starting shelling the rest of eastern Ukraine outside of the Donbas! Shame on the Ukraine for fighting back! or was it after Putin sent in Spetnaz troops to fight alongside the rebels?

I will not apologize for you posting biased truths to promote whatever agenda you are promoting. You sound more like a reporter for Pravda than a believing christian. You are too one sided and need to be shown for that!

Just remember that Putin Gassed people with chemical weapons.

Invaded Chchnya and killed thousands of civilians
Invaded Goergia and killed thousands of civilians
Snuck into teh donbas and armed the rebels and help them fight against the Ukraine.
Invaded and stole the Crimea!

Now we have thousands of civilians killed by the Russians in numerous cities. and unconfirmed reports of chemical weapons used in Mariupol.

this is the side you implicitly gloat with is doing!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yes if this drags out into a war of attrition, Russia will easily win. After all it is not their own country they are bombing to rubble!

Also Putin can kill lots more soldiers of his own army than Zelinsky can, and He can destroy far more equipment than Zelinsky has.

but iot will be a pyrrhic victory for Putin. He will have destroyed most of a nation, reduced the major cities to rubble and have to fight pocket skirmishes for years to come. So he will gain a wasteland that will cost him great fortunes to hold onto.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There is no pyrrhic victory unless we get tactical nukes on Ukrainian targets, which woud burn up a lot of ukraine, and neither side wants that.
ALTHOUGH, if Zelensky had controls of some nukes, I dont think he would hesistate to blow up some Russian cities.
Now imagine if NATO had given nukes to Ukraine, and then he does that. I think they can trace nuclear radioactive signatures from bombs.

Nuclear debris carries signatures of bomb that caused it | Ars Technica

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
War In Ukraine Day 53: Final Stage Of Mop Up Operation In Mariupol, Forces In Donbass Get Ready For Major Battle
Videos of mopping up action in Mariupol by Russian soldiers, rocket launches, destruction of an AFU breakout column.
I noticed Zelensky tells Azovstal to shoot anyone who surrenders to Russians.
======================
On April 17, the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation reported that the total number of foreign mercenaries on the territory of Azovstal is over 400 militants. The Ministry recalled that they do not have the status of servicemen under International Humanitarian Law. Thus, the best that can happen to them is criminal liability and long terms of imprisonment

The Ministry of Internal Affairs of the DPR published a video showing the destroyed column of the AFU, which attempted to break through from the Primorskiy district towards the Ukrainian forces blocked on the territory of the Azovstal plant on April 15.

The AFU fortifications at the Azovstal plant are constantly shelled by Russian forces. On April 17, the members of the nationalist Azov regiment blockaded in the Azovstal were once again offered to surrender. The Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation offered them to surrender, guaranteeing security. No one left the plant along the provided humanitarian corridor.

Kiev ordered the fighters in Azovstal to shoot anyone who decides to lay down their arms. The assault on the territory of the Azovstal plant has resumed.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh you mean after the rebels in the Donbas got training from Russia and advanced weaponry from Russia and then starting shelling the rest of eastern Ukraine outside of the Donbas! Shame on the Ukraine for fighting back! or was it after Putin sent in Spetnaz troops to fight alongside the rebels?

I will not apologize for you posting biased truths to promote whatever agenda you are promoting. You sound more like a reporter for Pravda than a believing christian. You are too one sided and need to be shown for that!

Just remember that Putin Gassed people with chemical weapons.

Invaded Chchnya and killed thousands of civilians
Invaded Goergia and killed thousands of civilians
Snuck into teh donbas and armed the rebels and help them fight against the Ukraine.
Invaded and stole the Crimea!

Now we have thousands of civilians killed by the Russians in numerous cities. and unconfirmed reports of chemical weapons used in Mariupol.

this is the side you implicitly gloat with is doing!
More MSM In Propaganda

Ukraine shelled the Ethnic Russians inside the Donbas territory for 8 years in violation of the international "Minsk Agreements"

Your claim Putin stole Crimea is also Propaganda, the citizens voted to be leave Ukraine and be annexed by Russia

80%+ Of Crimeans Supported Leaving Ukraine, Don't Be Deceived By The Western Media

Forbes
One Year After Russia Annexed Crimea, Locals Prefer Moscow To Kiev
Mar 20, 2015

The U.S and European Union may want to save Crimeans from themselves. But the Crimeans are happy right where they are.

One year after the annexation of the Ukrainian peninsula in the Black Sea, poll after poll shows that the locals there — be they Ukrainians, ethnic Russians or Tatars are mostly all in agreement: life with Russia is better than life with Ukraine.

Little has changed over the last 12 months. Despite huge efforts on the part of Kiev, Brussels, Washington and the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe, the bulk of humanity living on the Black Sea peninsula believe the referendum to secede from Ukraine was legit. At some point, the West will have to recognize Crimea’s right to self rule. Unless we are all to believe that the locals polled by Gallup and GfK were done so with FSB bogey men standing by with guns in their hands.

In June 2014, a Gallup poll with the Broadcasting Board of Governors asked Crimeans if the results in the March 16, 2014 referendum to secede reflected the views of the people. A total of 82.8% of Crimeans said yes. When broken down by ethnicity, 93.6% of ethnic Russians said they believed the vote to secede was legitimate, while 68.4% of Ukrainians felt so. Moreover, when asked if joining Russia will ultimately make life better for them and their family, 73.9% said yes while 5.5% said no.

In February 2015, a poll by German polling firm GfK revealed that attitudes have not changed. When asked “Do you endorse Russia’s annexation of Crimea?”, a total of 82% of the respondents answered “yes, definitely,” and another 11% answered “yes, for the most part.” Only 2% said they didn’t know, and another 2% said no. Three percent did not specify their position.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
War In Ukraine Day 53: Final Stage Of Mop Up Operation In Mariupol, Forces In Donbass Get Ready For Major Battle
Videos of mopping up action in Mariupol by Russian soldiers, rocket launches, destruction of an AFU breakout column.
I noticed Zelensky tells Azovstal to shoot anyone who surrenders to Russians.
======================
On April 17, the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation reported that the total number of foreign mercenaries on the territory of Azovstal is over 400 militants. The Ministry recalled that they do not have the status of servicemen under International Humanitarian Law. Thus, the best that can happen to them is criminal liability and long terms of imprisonment

The Ministry of Internal Affairs of the DPR published a video showing the destroyed column of the AFU, which attempted to break through from the Primorskiy district towards the Ukrainian forces blocked on the territory of the Azovstal plant on April 15.

The AFU fortifications at the Azovstal plant are constantly shelled by Russian forces. On April 17, the members of the nationalist Azov regiment blockaded in the Azovstal were once again offered to surrender. The Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation offered them to surrender, guaranteeing security. No one left the plant along the provided humanitarian corridor.

Kiev ordered the fighters in Azovstal to shoot anyone who decides to lay down their arms. The assault on the territory of the Azovstal plant has resumed.
Such would be a war crime if Zelensky orders such to shoot anyone who has to surrender.

Surrender or die ! by the others or your own ? who does that remind you of ? A Dictator ! not to mention all Men in Ukraine have to fight or be shot!

I wonder when the Gender benders in the West get total power, then such orders will be for everyone regardless, women will be forced to stay or be shot as well, if the Queers have their way. or is it that the queers could run away and if you are not, then you have to fight for such as them ?

Biden is a Dictator ! that's were he and his Party is leading the USA down such a path, it's not only in regards to Ukraine, but at home in the USA They the Democrats are power mad.
Not to mention the Democrats are Hell bent wanting a Communist Russia, that who they support politically in Russia in fact, a new age Queer Communism domination, with no freedom of speech ! just as they want in the USA ! all to be under the thumb of trash like themselves.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no pyrrhic victory unless we get tactical nukes on Ukrainian targets, which woud burn up a lot of ukraine, and neither side wants that.
ALTHOUGH, if Zelensky had controls of some nukes, I dont think he would hesistate to blow up some Russian cities.
Now imagine if NATO had given nukes to Ukraine, and then he does that. I think they can trace nuclear radioactive signatures from bombs.

Nuclear debris carries signatures of bomb that caused it | Ars Technica

And you know Zelinsky would use tactical nukes how??? Or are you just spitballing! Only Russia has talked about using tactical nukes. And your use of we in talking of the Russians is very telling! But iof Zelinsky did have tactical nukes, He would use them in the same way Putin said he would unleash his- when the security of Ukraine is at stake.

But given the destruction of tens of thousands of homes, businesses and apartments so far by the massive bombardments by Russia- they have destroyed untold billions of structures.

Given the amount of equipment they abandoned or was destroyed, the farmlands will take over a year to clean and make them farmable again.

So if he does annex Ukraine- it will be a near wasteland, except for maybe the western sectors, though he did just bomb L'viv.

Remember Scott:

It was Putin arming the Donbas rebels that ramped up that conflict.
It was Putin sending in Spetnaz troops in to the Donbas that escalated that conflict.
It was Putin who invaded and stole Crimea
It was Putin who invaded Goergia and gassed Chechnya
It is Putin who is doing all the threatening.
It was PUtin who launched this invasion into Ukraine. Ukraine was not warring with Russia. It was Putins own Paranoia!

Russia will win if this becomes a war of attrition, but it will cost them their place in civilized society for generations as well as sanctions for many many years!

This invasion has pretty much destroyed his economy.