• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More rambling......

Just a bit of added insight here. In the cult, men (husbands, fathers, grown brothers, pastors, doctors, etc) are most often handlers over women. There are female handlers, but they will always have a male handler over them. (And there is never just one handler in a person's life.)

When it comes to husbands/fathers handling their wife and children, there is much weight placed on them to make sure their family is accessible to the cult. They (their cult alters) do this under threat that if they don't keep their wife and children in line, things could be much worse .... severe punishment and threat of death. And altho the cult doesn't like to lose one of their bloodline victims, they will kill one who has enough freedom to be a threat ....just to make a statement. I myself have been shot at, run off the road, stalked, threatened, abducted and punished (torture/trauma... beatings, rapes, electric shock, dislocations, etc). So this is a real threat.

When I began deprogramming (in late 2004/early 2005), my husband began exhibiting a lot of fear. He would wake up in middle of the night in panic. I'd be asleep, and he'd sit straight up in bed, grab and shake me ....and when I woke, he'd fall back on the bed, grabbing his chest and say, "I thought you were dead!" Or ... he'd grab me in a panic and ask, "Where are the kids?!" He was exhibiting signs of fear of his wife and children being hurt or killed because I was breaking the rules by deprogramming.

When I had to leave with our children and grandbaby on the way (bc the cult sent mafia after my daughter and impregnated her through r*pe) ...my husband asked, "What if they see you and the kids are gone and they come after me and kill me?"

So in all fairness, he is under tremendous amount of pressure and threat. It's more common to see female SRA/MK survivors breaking away than male survivors.

Last edited:

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i am happy and relieved and loved. ( The fake kind though if you know what i mean none of this can be good right?)
because i havent really rocked the boat in awhile so to speak. i have been showered with gifts and some chocolates. my nickname was even something nice like pumpkin.
yet i am alone with no one on the outside. i am not without their company. i am not out of their sight :/

Last edited:
Reactions: Lambano and TLHKAJ

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i am happy and relieved and loved. ( The fake kind though if you know what i mean none of this can be good right?)
because i havent really rocked the boat in awhile so to speak. i have been showered with gifts and some chocolates. my nickname was even something nice like pumpkin.
yet i am alone with no one on the outside. i am not without their company. i am not out of their sight :/

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lilygrace, if you are experiencing genuine happiness and relief and love for once, I'm grateful, because you deserve some of that. But if you're in a cage...

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Lord taught me to ask for truth by praying according to His Word. That way, I could trust that He would do what He said. It really helps in the battle against denial.

Prayer For TRUTH
(according to Psalm 57:1-3; Psalm 51:6; Jer. 1:12; Is. 55:11)
"Be merciful unto me, O GOD! Be merciful unto me, for my soul trusts in You! In the shadow of Your wings will I make my refuge until these calamities be overpassed! I (will) cry unto You, the most high GOD, who performs all things for me! Send from heaven and save me from the reproach of him that would swallow me up! Send forth Your mercy and Your truth into Every Part of my being! You desire TRUTH in the INWARD parts, and I thank You that You will make me to know WISDOM in the HIDDEN part! I know that according to Jeremiah 1:12, You watch over Your Word to perform it! I have prayed according to Your Word, and I thank You that according to Isaiah 55:11, Your Word will not return unto You void, but it accomplishes the thing You sent it to do! I pray these things in the name of the True LORD JESUS CHRIST of Nazareth who came in the flesh 2000 years ago, the Son of the One True and Living GOD in whom there is NO duplicity! Amen."

And also.....

Declaration of Faith:
Today I reaffirm, that I am a child
of the One True GOD,
and HE gives me GOOD GIFTS!
If I ask for bread, He will not give me a stone!
If I ask for fish, He will not give me a serpent!
If I ask for His truth,
He will not give/send me lies!
In Him, there is NO darkness
neither shadow of turning!
He - JESUS CHRIST -IS
the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE -
and in Him there is NO duplicity!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i think a music video i know of is a programming tool :/
Sis, I wouldn't doubt it. I have seen even Christian groups fill their music videos with program cues......purposefully.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@JohnPaul Why did you post just this one word? Curious.
I was watching a video on YouTube on how the CIA program MK Ultra started and it started under the name Bluebird, in it's initial start until they got better at the mind control and such and renamed it MK Ultra, I thought by posting that one word you would know what it meant.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was watching a video on YouTube on how the CIA program MK Ultra started and it started under the name Bluebird, in it's initial start until they got better at the mind control and such and renamed it MK Ultra, I thought by posting that one word you would know what it meant.
I know about Project Bluebird, but often that one word is used as a cue

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When i was 14 i had gone to sleep at the campgrounds in July . I had thought i was raptured. I felt myself being pulled up.
There was a floor with black and white checkerboards. There was a throne which was white. My name was called.

I don't think i was meeting Christ. I now believe i was somehow in a masonic building....
I thought i was sealed then and it was a sign . I don't know if this makes sense.

Reactions: TLHKAJ