• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
today i was told that she wanted to leave a few times but financially she couldnt support herself. she told me she knows i wouldnt have wanted to.
i feel like i am the blame or something.
i ruin everything and sabotaged my own plans. today i told God i was sorry i gave up on him...because i know i did. the bible says a double minded person is unstable in all their ways. i am not being judgmental its the truth.
but it never really ends.
i doubt it all even happened to me each time he mentions hearing about a child missing or anything like that.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i doubt it all even happened to me each time he mentions hearing about a child missing or anything like that.
This is gaslighting, sis. My abusers did the same thing... mind games.

I'm really sorry.

Your mom can't blame you for not leaving your dad. On the one hand, she calls you a liar, and then she says she wanted to leave him all along and tries to slip the blame to you?? Why did she want to leave him if he's such a great guy being falsely accused? It's just more mind games. They'll always find something to blame you for.

Reactions: lilygrace and Nancy

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Weird question but is Gumby a programming thing?
Just about anything that's widely viewed can be used as a programming script. I haven't heard Gumby as being used, but I certainly wouldn't discount it or doubt it if you or another survivor felt it was used in their programming.

I mentioned to someone not too long ago that I'm the weirdest survivor I know. (lol) And I say that because although I have many things in common with other survivors, I also have come across things in my programming and experience/memories that aren't as "typical" or common with most other survivors.

And I used to say to one of my older survivor friends who walked with me through so much, that maybe I'm just a weird one....an oddball in the survivor world. I used to feel such frustration when I hit these places that it seemed other survivors didn't experience or quite understand.
It can be very validating, yet at times it can be counterproductive to compare specific details experiences.

All that to say... I've not heard of this one in particular, but that doesn't mean it hasn't been used. What I can say is if you find things that look like programming related to Gumby, pay attention, ask the Lord to show you what you need to know or see related to it.

The main thing is that just recognizing it is a positive. Recognizing is half the battle toward deprogramming.

If you want to discuss more, that would be fine ....in private or here. (Maybe in private?)

Reactions: lilygrace

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I felt delirious and a bit fever dream like watching an episode . He goes in a rocket and gets unconscious after calling for help
His parents somehow revive him and are medical experts.

I don't know why but I felt high.
I had a dream after taking sinus medicine (2014 May be ) that they were doing stuff to the moon . There were red excavating machines
Just about anything that's widely viewed can be used as a programming script. I haven't heard Gumby as being used, but I certainly wouldn't discount it or doubt it if you or another survivor felt it was used in their programming.

I mentioned to someone not too long ago that I'm the weirdest survivor I know. (lol) And I say that because although I have many things in common with other survivors, I also have come across things in my programming and experience/memories that aren't as "typical" or common with most other survivors.

And I used to say to one of my older survivor friends who walked with me through so much, that maybe I'm just a weird one....an oddball in the survivor world. I used to feel such frustration when I hit these places that it seemed other survivors didn't experience or quite understand.
It can be very validating, yet at times it can be counterproductive to compare specific details experiences.

All that to say... I've not heard of this one in particular, but that doesn't mean it hasn't been used. What I can say is if you find things that look like programming related to Gumby, pay attention, ask the Lord to show you what you need to know or see related to it.

The main thing is that just recognizing it is a positive. Recognizing is half the battle toward deprogramming.

If you want to discuss more, that would be fine ....in private or here. (Maybe in private?)

Reactions: TLHKAJ

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is gaslighting, sis. My abusers did the same thing... mind games.

I'm really sorry.

Your mom can't blame you for not leaving your dad. On the one hand, she calls you a liar, and then she says she wanted to leave him all along and tries to slip the blame to you?? Why did she want to leave him if he's such a great guy being falsely accused? It's just more mind games. They'll always find something to blame you for.
for her own reasons and mistreatment from him

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I felt delirious and a bit fever dream like watching an episode . He goes in a rocket and gets unconscious after calling for help
His parents somehow revive him and are medical experts.

I don't know why but I felt high.
I had a dream after taking sinus medicine (2014 May be ) that they were doing stuff to the moon . There were red excavating machines
Those responses certainly sound to me like there is some programming involved. A lot of survivors have "moon" related programming and memories. (I do.)

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Should i ask why?
I don't know what they were trying to do to the moon or if it were a memory or just a dream..it was random.
Thank you... I know this is probably less important probably compared to other stuff related to this thread...

Those responses certainly sound to me like there is some programming involved. A lot of survivors have "moon" related programming and memories. (I do.)

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Should i ask why?
I don't know what they were trying to do to the moon or if it were a memory or just a dream..it was random.
Thank you... I know this is probably less important probably compared to other stuff related to this thread...
You're welcome. Anything that you become aware of that relates to programming is important. It's part of the process that leads to deprogramming.

Themes related to programming:
*"Space"
*unconsciousness/being revived
*coming to in a medical setting

The dream of the moon and excavating machines is interesting. I have heard other survivors speak of things done on the moon.

Reactions: lilygrace

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see all this but always feel like maybe it's coincidence.
Nearly every day i can barely speak and slow at getting my words out. I can't get them out of my head. It's my daily life not just any "trauma"
Someone then such as a coworker speaks for me. It's helpful but i feel weird

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see all this but always feel like maybe it's coincidence.
Nearly every day i can barely speak and slow at getting my words out. I can't get them out of my head. It's my daily life not just any "trauma"
Someone then such as a coworker speaks for me. It's helpful but i feel weird
Have you had this struggle all your life, or has it become worse more recently?
I'm thinking it's due to the intensity of pressure you're constantly under, although that could be wrong.

I have experienced this before. It's usually when there's so much intensity, pressure from outside, that I go into a survival mode.

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you had this struggle all your life, or has it become worse more recently?
I'm thinking it's due to the intensity of pressure you're constantly under, although that could be wrong.

I have experienced this before. It's usually when there's so much intensity, pressure from outside, that I go into a survival mode.
I did have it but it has increased and been almost daily the past couple years.....